+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Soul's plan...not convinced

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Your Soul's plan...not convinced

Has anyone here read the book 'you soul's plan' by Robert Schwartz?

I lost interest after 10 pages where he claimed that the information comes from 3 mediums, and his test subjects totalled 10.

I'm sorry, but in comparison to Michael Newton who studied close to 7,000 subjects, 10 is not merely enough to be considered, and in his words, 'conclusive proof of the afterlife'.

Has anyone else read this book? Would love to hear your thoughts.

thanks wonderful people

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (15th January 2023), Inversion (15th January 2023), Ioneo (15th January 2023), Kalamos (15th January 2023), Michi (15th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), Open Minded Dude (15th January 2023), Pam (15th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023), pueblo (15th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,472 times in 21,114 posts

Lightbulb Re: Your Soul's plan...not convinced

If I was you, I would first seek via internal advanced search-engine of Project Avalon Forum ... Seek multiple videos of book reviews and if that does not work seek websites discussing book reviews and if that does not work seek the name of the author on: rumble, odyssey, bitshute internal search-engines ... use multiple other search engines ... then when all is done share the best of what you found here on Project Avalon Forum so that all who never red the book can have a better feel what it is about.

And NEVER blindly assume any book title is telling the truth ... especially when they claim: "proof or evidence" ... If you buy stuff because it has a nice title, you may have prevented many disappointments to do some pre-research before buying anything.
    • You could study a lecture of an author first before buying a book is one of many options!
    Imagine if none of P.A. members would do that and start threads about all kinds of books with wild claims not living up to the claims ... I do not think that is what Project Avalon Forum is about.

Maybe no need to create endless new threads about disappointments of author claims, and rather have just 1 thread discussing this very issue.

Then bookmark that thread for later use, if you found another book that has similar issues ... but again you could have done some pre-research first as described above.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

related research:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2023 at 09:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gazap (15th January 2023), Harmony (16th January 2023), Heart to heart (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Journeyman (16th January 2023), Michi (15th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), Pam (15th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2023), Yoda (15th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 times in 678 posts

Default Re: Your Soul's plan...not convinced

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    If I was you, I would first seek via internal advanced search-engine of Project Avalon Forum ... Seek multiple videos of book reviews and if that does not work seek websites discussing book reviews and if that does not work seek the name of the author on: rumble, odyssey, bitshute internal search-engines ... use multiple other search engines ... then when all is done share the best of what you found here on Project Avalon Forum so that all who never red the book can have a better feel what it is about.

And NEVER blindly assume any book title is telling the truth ... especially when they claim: "proof or evidence" ... If you buy stuff because it has a nice title, you may have prevented many disappointments to do some pre-research before buying anything.
    • You could study a lecture of an author first before buying a book is one of many options!
    Imagine if none of P.A. members would do that and start threads about all kinds of books with wild claims not living up to the claims ... I do not think that is what Project Avalon Forum is about.

Maybe no need to create endless new threads about disappointments of author claims, and rather have just 1 thread discussing this very issue.

Then bookmark that thread for later use, if you found another book that has similar issues ... but again you could have done some pre-research first as described above.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

related research:

From my POV, two books from your list resonated with me immediately : Bringers Of The Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians and The Only Planet Of Choice: Essential Briefings From Deep Space
    These I devoured (and still refer to) because at the time of reading them, they resonated with the Truth of where my conciousness was, and mostly still is. I simply hadn't heard of them, so didn't base my research on 'reviews'.

The trouble (if I can use that term) with reviews, is that they are mainly based on the reviewer's sense of what they deem the 'truth' to be at the time of reviewing them, so maybe it's best not to put too much credence on what another says, but to go with the truth of what resonates with you at the time, as that can only be the 'truth' for you.

So - my 'truth': I came upon these two books exactly at the right time for me - one was 'found' in a charity shop (totally out of place, but very prominently on view to me) the other (Pleiadian Teachings) was given to me spontaneously by a person I knew to be a natural Seer - and this came very shortly after I had finished my usual searching of the night sky and wondering where the hell I came from and what my place was in all of this. So - not based on intellectual 'reviews' but just, as I saw it, a gift from Universe/whatever. That was enough for me. I do like to keep things simple 🙂

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (16th January 2023), Michi (15th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), Pam (15th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,428 times in 648 posts

Quote Posted by gazap (here)

I lost interest after 10 pages where he claimed that the information comes from 3 mediums, and his test subjects totalled 10.

I'm sorry, but in comparison to Michael Newton who studied close to 7,000 subjects, 10 is not merely enough to be considered, and in his words, 'conclusive proof of the afterlife'.

thanks wonderful people
    I remember when I read it many years ago and was also sceptical of the source for the information being mediums only. I am generally skeptical of channelled or medium material. However I found it corroborated a lot what Micheal Newton and others had found out. So I did not mind. But if you have read Michael Newton or Dolores Cannon or Brian Weiss (all doing regressions work) already then you probably don't need this book because it does not add something new to the information imv.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Anchor (16th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Frankie Pancakes (15th January 2023), gazap (15th January 2023), Harmony (16th January 2023), Michi (15th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

related research:
    thanks for the suggestions John. Due to the neurological conditional Im suffering from, I can't spend too much time typing or researching due to my internal tremors, brain fog and visual impairment. That is why it was more convenient for me to simply ask.

cheers
    gaz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2023), Harmony (16th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)

thanks wonderful people
    I remember when I read it many years ago and was also sceptical of the source for the information being mediums only. I am generally skeptical of channelled or medium material. However I found it corroborated a lot what Micheal Newton and others had found out. So I did not mind. But if you have read Michael Newton or Dolores Cannon or Brian Weiss (all doing regressions work) already then you probably don't need this book because it does not add something new to the information imv.
    thanks for your input. Yes, I noticed similarities to Newton's book, especially regarding the 'counsel of elders'. It does make you wonder how original this work is.

thanks again
    gaz

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Harmony (16th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 261 posts

thanks wonderful people
    No I have not read that book.The most important books I have ever read are Voyagers 1 and 2 by Ashayana Deane and lots of Seth books by Jane Roberts. In them I found the most valuable information that I have never read in any other book.

I have read 16 books by Jane Roberts. The Seth books. There is valuable information there but much info is contrary to what Lisa Renee writes on her website and what Keylontic Science provides as information.
    For example, Seth never talked about soulless, clones, aliens. Seth is a brilliant psychologist and we can learn a lot from him how to remove our false beliefs or change them into better ones. However, you are never done with that. We are so terribly brainwashed that such a process takes years. I myself have been working on it since 2006. You basically have to unlearn everything they have taught us.

I have copied a few quotes here. The first one is from Seth.

"In the dawn of physical existence, men knew that death was merely a change of form."
    "What you call death is rather your choice to focus in other dimensions and realities. You do not acquire a 'spirit' at death. You are one, now! You adopt a body as a space traveler wears a space suit, and for much the same reason."
    "You are not any of those past selves, even though they are a part of the history of your being. They are themselves in their own space and time. You are as different from those reincarnational selves, therefore, as you are from your parents, though you share certain backgrounds and characteristics. So you can theoretically expand your consciousness to include the knowledge of your past lives, though those lives were yours and not yours. The next step is taken when identity is able to include within itself the intimate knowledge of all incarnations. Yet in this state, the independence of the various reincarnated selves is not diminished as each separate identity then seeks to know and experience its other portions, then All That Is learns Who and What It Is. Action never ceases its exploration of itself."
    "In each life you choose and create your own settings or environments; and in this one you chose your parents and whatever childhood incidents that came within your experience. You wrote the script. Like a true absent minded professor, the conscious self forgets all this, however, so when tragedy appears in the script, difficulty or challenges, the conscious self looks for someone or something to blame."
    "....When consciousness splits off from itself, the original is not less, but a new synthesis occurs. Such psychological births take place often in one life, quite escaping your notice.... The self is quite able to keep track of its own journeys into various realities and times, and feels no confusion. ..."
    "Reincarnation involves the historical periods that you recognize, and the seemingly sequential progress of events. Your reincarnational selves more or less belong to the same probability, translated into historical terms. Since all time is simultaneous, however, all frameworks of historical nature are being formed at once. In those terms you are born in the past with your knowledge of the future held in unconscious abeyance, and you are born in the future convinced that your knowledge of the past comes only from history books."
    Seth.

The second is from Keylontic Science
    References: The “Freedom Teachings” of the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order (MCEO), Speaker: E’Asha Ashayana Arhayas.

Molecular Compaction, Monadic Reversal, is the reason why we die.

That is the ultimate cause of Death behind every single malady, as far as health stuff. Due our shield reversals and thus the inability of the shields and DNA, and therefore the body, to be able to receive and synthesize naturally the normal currents from the Soul.

Fear just gets in our way, and it stops you from realizing you have the power to do exactly what you need.

One of the worst fears on this planet is the fear of Death. That is the worst insult to Life and to Eternal Life that exists, because if you are afraid of dying you just don't get it at all. You just really think there isn't a God-Source. You have no clue that the Universe is loving, because if you really are afraid of death, and we are programmed to believe in being afraid of dying, you completely deny your own Christiac Self and your ability to do anything.

All conditions of disease, conflict, pain, anguish, and suffering are the direct result and manifestation of vibrational dissonance of individual consciousness with the God Mind.

I hope this is of help.
    Blessings and I wish you lots of strength

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

gazap (16th January 2023), Harmony (16th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ashiris (here)

thanks wonderful people
    No I have not read that book.The most important books I have ever read are Voyagers 1 and 2 by Ashayana Deane and lots of Seth books by Jane Roberts. In them I found the most valuable information that I have never read in any other book.

I have read 16 books by Jane Roberts. The Seth books. There is valuable information there but much info is contrary to what Lisa Renee writes on her website and what Keylontic Science provides as information.
    For example, Seth never talked about soulless, clones, aliens. Seth is a brilliant psychologist and we can learn a lot from him how to remove our false beliefs or change them into better ones. However, you are never done with that. We are so terribly brainwashed that such a process takes years. I myself have been working on it since 2006. You basically have to unlearn everything they have taught us.

I have copied a few quotes here. The first one is from Seth.

"In the dawn of physical existence, men knew that death was merely a change of form."
    "What you call death is rather your choice to focus in other dimensions and realities. You do not acquire a 'spirit' at death. You are one, now! You adopt a body as a space traveler wears a space suit, and for much the same reason."
    "You are not any of those past selves, even though they are a part of the history of your being. They are themselves in their own space and time. You are as different from those reincarnational selves, therefore, as you are from your parents, though you share certain backgrounds and characteristics. So you can theoretically expand your consciousness to include the knowledge of your past lives, though those lives were yours and not yours. The next step is taken when identity is able to include within itself the intimate knowledge of all incarnations. Yet in this state, the independence of the various reincarnated selves is not diminished as each separate identity then seeks to know and experience its other portions, then All That Is learns Who and What It Is. Action never ceases its exploration of itself."
    "In each life you choose and create your own settings or environments; and in this one you chose your parents and whatever childhood incidents that came within your experience. You wrote the script. Like a true absent minded professor, the conscious self forgets all this, however, so when tragedy appears in the script, difficulty or challenges, the conscious self looks for someone or something to blame."
    "....When consciousness splits off from itself, the original is not less, but a new synthesis occurs. Such psychological births take place often in one life, quite escaping your notice.... The self is quite able to keep track of its own journeys into various realities and times, and feels no confusion. ..."
    "Reincarnation involves the historical periods that you recognize, and the seemingly sequential progress of events. Your reincarnational selves more or less belong to the same probability, translated into historical terms. Since all time is simultaneous, however, all frameworks of historical nature are being formed at once. In those terms you are born in the past with your knowledge of the future held in unconscious abeyance, and you are born in the future convinced that your knowledge of the past comes only from history books."
    Seth.

The second is from Keylontic Science
    References: The “Freedom Teachings” of the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order (MCEO), Speaker: E’Asha Ashayana Arhayas.

Molecular Compaction, Monadic Reversal, is the reason why we die.

That is the ultimate cause of Death behind every single malady, as far as health stuff. Due our shield reversals and thus the inability of the shields and DNA, and therefore the body, to be able to receive and synthesize naturally the normal currents from the Soul.

Fear just gets in our way, and it stops you from realizing you have the power to do exactly what you need.

One of the worst fears on this planet is the fear of Death. That is the worst insult to Life and to Eternal Life that exists, because if you are afraid of dying you just don't get it at all. You just really think there isn't a God-Source. You have no clue that the Universe is loving, because if you really are afraid of death, and we are programmed to believe in being afraid of dying, you completely deny your own Christiac Self and your ability to do anything.

All conditions of disease, conflict, pain, anguish, and suffering are the direct result and manifestation of vibrational dissonance of individual consciousness with the God Mind.

I hope this is of help.
    Blessings and I wish you lots of strength
    thank you for your input and suggestions for reading. I have never heard of those so I will certainly add them to my list, especially the Seth books. The quotes you've shared are very enlightening and comforting.

I can certainly relate to the conundrum of untangling oneself from the brain washing. I am often swayed from one side to the other. It's hard to discern given the intense propaganda. According to my neurologist, I probably have a maximum of about 2 years left on this planet. I'm going to spend that time reading as much as I can!

Warmest regards to you

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Ashiris (17th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th February 2024), Harmony (16th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

thanks wonderful people
    Dear Gareth,

One of the subjects studied in the book is Valerie Villars. She is an Avalon member. You might like to get in touch with her to discuss things further.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th January 2023), gazap (16th January 2023), Harmony (16th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 261 posts

you wrote ; thank you for your input and suggestions for reading. I have never heard of those so I will certainly add them to my list, especially the Seth books. The quotes you've shared are very enlightening and comforting.

I can certainly relate to the conundrum of untangling oneself from the brain washing. I am often swayed from one side to the other. It's hard to discern given the intense propaganda. According to my neurologist, I probably have a maximum of about 2 years left on this planet. I'm going to spend that time reading as much as I can! end quote

if it is difficult to read you can also listen . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk2eBDK8sc4

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Anchor (16th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th February 2024), gazap (16th January 2023), Harmony (16th January 2023), Nasu (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace in Oz (here)

thanks wonderful people
    Dear Gareth,

One of the subjects studied in the book is Valerie Villars. She is an Avalon member. You might like to get in touch with her to discuss things further.
    great! I'll reach out and see what she says. thanks again

¤=[Post Update]=¤

you wrote ; thank you for your input and suggestions for reading. I have never heard of those so I will certainly add them to my list, especially the Seth books. The quotes you've shared are very enlightening and comforting.

I can certainly relate to the conundrum of untangling oneself from the brain washing. I am often swayed from one side to the other. It's hard to discern given the intense propaganda. According to my neurologist, I probably have a maximum of about 2 years left on this planet. I'm going to spend that time reading as much as I can! end quote

if it is difficult to read you can also listen . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk2eBDK8sc4
    very useful, thank you

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Ashiris (17th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,472 times in 21,114 posts

• [00:00:00] Introduction
    • [00:09:43] Chapter 01: I Do Not Have a Physical Body, Yet I Am Writing This Book
    • [00:05:58] Chapter 02: My Present Environment, Work, and Activities
    • [01:22:54] Chapter 03: My Work and Those Dimensions of Reality Into Which It Takes Me
    • [01:52:00] Chapter 04: Reincarnational Dramas
    • [02:21:12] Chapter 05: How Thoughts Form Matter - Coordination Points
    • [02:40:03] Chapter 06: The Soul and the Nature of Its Perception
    • [03:09:08] Chapter 07: The Potentials of the Soul
    • [03:30:20] Chapter 08: Sleep, Dreams, and Consciousness Part Two
    • [03:50:23] Chapter 09: The "Death" Experience
    • [04:24:33] Chapter 10: "Death" Conditions in Life
    • [04:49:01] Chapter 11: After-Death Choices and the Mechanics of Transition
    • [05:23:24] Chapter 12: Reincarnational Relationships
    • [05:46:11] Chapter 13: Reincarnation, Dreams, and the Hidden Male and Female Within the Self
    • [06:11:44] Chapter 14: Stories of the Beginning, and the Multidimensional God
    • [06:29:30] Chapter 15: Reincarnational Civilizations, Probabilities, and More on the Multidimensional God
    • [06:52:54] Chapter 16: Probably Systems, Men, and Gods
    • [07:16:37] Chapter 17: Probabilities, the Nature of Good and Evil, and Religious Symbolism
    • [07:46:19] Chapter 18: Various Stages of Consciousness, Symbolism, and Multiple Focus
    • [08:15:56] Chapter 19: Alternate Presents and Multiple Focus
    • [08:51:51] Chapter 20: Questions and Answers
    • [09:33:21] Chapter 21: The Meaning of Religion
    • [10:10:18] Chapter 22: A Goodbye and an Introduction: Aspects of Multidimensional Personality as Viewed Through My Own Experience
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th January 2023 at 20:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ashiris (17th January 2023), gazap (16th January 2023), pounamuknight (16th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

• [00:00:00] Introduction
    • [00:09:43] Chapter 01: I Do Not Have a Physical Body, Yet I Am Writing This Book
    • [00:05:58] Chapter 02: My Present Environment, Work, and Activities
    • [01:22:54] Chapter 03: My Work and Those Dimensions of Reality Into Which It Takes Me
    • [01:52:00] Chapter 04: Reincarnational Dramas
    • [02:21:12] Chapter 05: How Thoughts Form Matter - Coordination Points
    • [02:40:03] Chapter 06: The Soul and the Nature of Its Perception
    • [03:09:08] Chapter 07: The Potentials of the Soul
    • [03:30:20] Chapter 08: Sleep, Dreams, and Consciousness Part Two
    • [03:50:23] Chapter 09: The "Death" Experience
    • [04:24:33] Chapter 10: "Death" Conditions in Life
    • [04:49:01] Chapter 11: After-Death Choices and the Mechanics of Transition
    • [05:23:24] Chapter 12: Reincarnational Relationships
    • [05:46:11] Chapter 13: Reincarnation, Dreams, and the Hidden Male and Female Within the Self
    • [06:11:44] Chapter 14: Stories of the Beginning, and the Multidimensional God
    • [06:29:30] Chapter 15: Reincarnational Civilizations, Probabilities, and More on the Multidimensional God
    • [06:52:54] Chapter 16: Probably Systems, Men, and Gods
    • [07:16:37] Chapter 17: Probabilities, the Nature of Good and Evil, and Religious Symbolism
    • [07:46:19] Chapter 18: Various Stages of Consciousness, Symbolism, and Multiple Focus
    • [08:15:56] Chapter 19: Alternate Presents and Multiple Focus
    • [08:51:51] Chapter 20: Questions and Answers
    • [09:33:21] Chapter 21: The Meaning of Religion
    • [10:10:18] Chapter 22: A Goodbye and an Introduction: Aspects of Multidimensional Personality as Viewed Through My Own Experience
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    thank you John.

Warm regards
    Gareth

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gazap For This Post:

Ashiris (17th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread