Thread: Timothy Ballard

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,301 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Timothy Ballard

Don't know if you've seen it before? , I started watching a two-hour translation into French,

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Alecs (20th January 2023), Bill Ryan (18th January 2023), Bluegreen (18th January 2023), Ewan (9th December 2023), Franny (18th January 2023), jaybee (6th December 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), palehorse (4th December 2023), Reinhard (7th December 2023), Satori (19th January 2023), thepainterdoug (6th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Default Re: Timothy Ballard

Operation Toussaint: Operation Underground Railroad & the Fight to End Modern Day Slavery (Feature)

Tim Ballard left his post as a special agent for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to form Operation Underground Railroad and go undercover to rescue child sex trafficking victims that he couldn't save when bound by government restrictions. Join Tim and his special forces team as they go undercover in Haiti to bring a ring of sex traffickers who bribed their way out of jail, to justice.

Published 8th July 2020 (1:21:53)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Alecs (20th January 2023), Bill Ryan (18th January 2023), Ewan (9th December 2023), Franny (18th January 2023), Lunesoleil (18th January 2023), Nasu (19th January 2023), palehorse (4th December 2023), Reinhard (7th December 2023), Satori (19th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,301 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Timothy Ballard

Yes Thank you Bleu vert, everything is said in the video, I haven't had time to watch the other half yet. I can understand today all these subjects on pedocrime, it is abominable what is experienced on young children. It reminds me of this little blonde girl Maddie McCann who had been abducted since 2007 who has never been found and who is still in the news. Such a pretty little girl, we can understand the pain of the parents

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Alecs (20th January 2023), Bluegreen (20th January 2023), palehorse (4th December 2023), Reinhard (7th December 2023), Yoda (4th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Sound of Freedom, Tim Ballard and O U R update! IT'S NOT GOOD..

--
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

John'sKatya (8th December 2023), mountain_jim (6th December 2023), Reinhard (7th December 2023), Yoda (4th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,967 times in 2,208 posts

Many thanks to the OP.... that was a fantastic documentary - even though the subject is distressing...

Content for the film Sound of Freedom clearly came from it - trailer

Men of the calibre of Tim Ballard don't come along too often - and he always highly praises his wife, Katherine, saying he couldn't have done it without her..

Operation Toussaint HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    {video snipped}
    Obviously there is going to be pushback to the work Tim Ballard did (and does) uncovering what is the greatest evil in modern times....

Nothing to see here...IMO....just an Intel Agent dressed up as a Hillbilly and a weak smear campaign...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

mountain_jim (6th December 2023), palehorse (7th December 2023), Yoda (7th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Many thanks to the OP.... that was a fantastic documentary - even though the subject is distressing...

Content for the film Sound of Freedom clearly came from it - trailer

Men of the calibre of Tim Ballard don't come along too often - and he always highly praises his wife, Katherine, saying he couldn't have done it without her..

Operation Toussaint HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...

{video snipped}
    Obviously there is going to be pushback to the work Tim Ballard did (and does) uncovering what is the greatest evil in modern times....

Nothing to see here...IMO....just an Intel Agent dressed up as a Hillbilly and a weak smear campaign...

Nothing is at it seems or is presented to us, what Tim Ballard had done is nothing new (perhaps to the normies), I personally know about these nasty stuffs they do with kids and babies for at least 14 years, because I have a kid. so I had done my homework on that.

I am just a watcher, I take nothing as granted in this life let alone picking side, and of course the subject is nasty and it is a sad reality around the world, anything involving kids should be taken very seriously, but there it too much propaganda from both sides and infiltration as you wrote above, agents everywhere.

It is always much appreciated any attempt to bring awareness on subjects like this, and hopefully people can see for themselves the world is not a paradise and there is evil everywhere, and have the correct attitude towards it.
    --

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

jaybee (7th December 2023), Reinhard (7th December 2023), Yoda (7th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,967 times in 2,208 posts

Nothing is at it seems or is presented to us, what Tim Ballard had done is nothing new (perhaps to the normies), I personally know about these nasty stuffs they do with kids and babies for at least 14 years, because I have a kid. so I had done my homework on that.

I am just a watcher, I take nothing as granted in this life let alone picking side, and of course the subject is nasty and it is a sad reality around the world, anything involving kids should be taken very seriously, but there it too much propaganda from both sides and infiltration as you wrote above, agents everywhere.

It is always much appreciated any attempt to bring awareness on subjects like this, and hopefully people can see for themselves the world is not a paradise and there is evil everywhere, and have the correct attitude towards it.
    thanks for that -

yeah we do need to watch out for evil creeping in everywhere ... through any little chink in the armour..

I feel protective towards Tim Ballard because he (like others) are going deep into the belly of the monster to do God's Work...Good Work - but he has vulnerabilities like we all do... that's why (after some thought) I spoke in his defence - I needed to say something -

edit to clarify... by 'vulnerabilities' I mean being harmed by negative vibrations going in his direction -
    Last edited by jaybee; 7th December 2023 at 11:30.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

palehorse (7th December 2023), Yoda (7th December 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

thanks for that -

yeah we do need to watch out for evil creeping in everywhere ... through any little chink in the armour..

I feel protective towards Tim Ballard because he (like others) are going deep into the belly of the monster to do God's Work...Good Work - but he has vulnerabilities like we all do... that's why (after some thought) I spoke in his defence - I needed to say something -

edit to clarify... by 'vulnerabilities' I mean being harmed by negative vibrations going in his direction -

Yes Jaybee no worries

all we have to do is keep our watch and hopefully this movie and next ones will bring more awareness for those who has no clue about the issue.

I personally know 1 family that lost their child, they never found the boy, it happened more than 30 years ago, I was young myself and that time never imagined the real cause of his disappearance, but I think it is related to it, kids just don't go missing.
    --

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

jaybee (7th December 2023), Yoda (7th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread