Thread: Destiny

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

Default Re: Destiny

Is the purpose of DESTINY to choose the experience of DENSITY?

Were we destined to take on the density of a third dimensional body in order to experience time and space with the ability to make freewill choices?

Every choice can be negative or positive and will carry a consequence. We reap what we sow, and our free will is either aligned with the Creative Source or not.

We can choose the upward spiral of love, care and compassion, or the downward spiral of selfishness, psychopathy and narcissism . The latter can lead to many more incarnations of the creation of the physical form with the eventual consequences of one's previous actions. There is no escape from yourself.

When you are finally released from density you will have true freedom within your spiritual self.

Choose wisely for your true destiny is just to BE.

TO BE or NOT TO BE that is indeed the question!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Creedence (20th January 2023), gini (20th February 2023), halcyon026 (21st February 2023), Hym (19th January 2023), Mashika (19th January 2023), Moss Rose (19th January 2023), Orph (19th January 2023), Vicus (20th January 2023), Wind (20th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by Eagle Eye (here)
    I think the major part of our life is predestined and a small part of it is free will. If I would put a percentage I would say 70% predestined and 30% free will (in which we will experience the consequences of our actions).
    There is written in Scriptures that God encompasses everything and encompasses everyone's lives. We think that we have too much free will and we can choose what we want, but it's not the reality. In most cases we choose how to act around circumstances that happen to us.
    Indeed. The great sage Ramakrishna described it this way:"Our free will is like a tethered cow. The cow is free to walk where it pleases, but only within the limit of the tether ".

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

gini (20th February 2023), Hym (19th January 2023), Wind (20th January 2023), XelNaga (19th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    That is a very nice argument. Not helpful to this thread, but fun reading.

No disrespect to you or John K., but there is a better place for it. As much as I welcome any discussion involving justice, over on my thread Justice (🎶 how does it work?), I think yous should take this to the penalty box:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...23#post1538923

😎👻🎶😊
    Yes, it is annoying when the threads go off topic into something tangential. That pretty much happened here because of one word, "scripture".

When you see a post go off topic, you can either (1) choose to ignore it, and maybe even post something to steer it back on to the topic, or (2) address it. I usually choose the the former, but since the problem was chronic having derailed more than one thread, I really felt it needed to be addressed, partly so that it doesn't do this in threads. Apologies to Eagle Eye and the others who want to talk and read about the topic in the thread above, as I do to.

The topic is "Destiny". I guess this thread was destined to go off topic. Or did we choose to do so?

It was "destined" to do so, simply because, "destiny" is a concept of abrahamic religions, which are the biggest psy-op in the history of humanity.

Without any intention to offend anyone (as I appreciate all PA members), only imbeciles can follow abrahamic religions fully, because anyone who has any significant level of consciousness can see them for what they are (a psy-op).

PS: I'm 100% with ExomatrixTV on this, if you wanna preach abrahamic religions, do it somewhere else, the IQ level and consciousness level of this forum is far above that.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Hym (19th January 2023), Moss Rose (19th January 2023), nzn (19th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 times in 219 posts

I read once that Yogananda's guru Sri Yuketeswar said that man has 75% predestined & 25% free will , not a million miles from some of this thread's speculation .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

gini (20th February 2023), nzn (19th January 2023), Wind (20th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think life is Like a video game and we are just playing the part of a script that was written way before we were even born. Idk, determinism is a very complex topic and I'm not entirely sure if 100% free will exists. Maybe a lil bit but most of the things that happen in our life we didn't choose them, that's my opinion though.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nzn For This Post:

gini (20th February 2023), Hym (20th January 2023), Wind (20th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

If like me, you/we believe in a higher self, then it is that higher self who has most of the important say in the life.
    Bits that turn out as surprises and or go wrong is done by the lower material self, the self you know as you.

So if your not going wrong all the time it means the majority of your life is not free will.

Just thinking
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

gini (20th February 2023), Hym (20th January 2023), Wind (20th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

[17 : 60] And when We told you, "Indeed, your Lord has encompassed the people."...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

gini (20th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

How do you create a reality with a predetermined outcome due to the reason for the reality being created in the first place?

When technology is employed to fill a need, the technology is developed backward from intended use to mode of manufacture.

The criteria of creating a reality is much the same. The outcome determines the structure. Or as it is usually stated, but backwards, function follows form.

In other words, to create a reality requires working backwards, that is from the future towards the past. This way, the form of the reality will ensure that the function of that reality has/is/will be manifest.

Destiny is that part of reality that must be in order for that reality to have the 'shape' (manifestation) it has.

Bottom line:
    Reality couldn't/isn't/wouldn't be if YOU were not calculated as part of its design.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 5th February 2023 at 17:34.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

gini (20th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Percentage of "destiny" and percentage of free will depends on the individual, it depends on their level of consciousness.

The more conscious one is, the more free will he has.

What people, mistakenly, call destiny/fate/predetermined life, are actually their own unconscious and subconscious minds.

The less aware you are, the more your back-ground programs will run your mind, thus running your life.

When one reaches consciousness level of total awareness, he will gain 100% free will and 100% control of his life and his being.

True, but I don't think it gets to 100% at least in this heavily restricted world. Otherwise we could take control of the body and stop its aging and such. Or moving mountains. Unless those are impossible due to being against the nature of life's design. But, I am quite sure there are controls we have in higher dimensions of pure thought or energy that we won't ever have here. Those higher dimensions have more degrees of freedom by definition. More freedom = more power. Having that kind of power I guess would mean you aren't in our earth plane anymore or at least if you used that power here, you would break the game. lol

Astrologers have said that its like parents and children. the heavanly bodies (astrology) are powerful energies that have more influence and control (parents) over less evolved/conscious beings. So, astrological forces have less influence/control over a liberated or powerful being as they are mature and conscious enough to take over the reigns.

This divide between conscious and unconscious mind is very important in how this all works. As our natural state is to be fully conscious or 'god' consciousness, then creating this barrier and limitation creates a big problem with many ramifications. Just another manifestation of the dual nature of life. Free will vs. pre-determination( destiny) being another. Its always the foolish way to pick one side of these dualities as if its either/or and not both and.

From the perspective of the current "conscious" me that doesn't have full access or control of the unconscious arenas, I absolutely don't have total free will. Even if a part of me is doing that its not the me that matters. The split creates confusion and ignorance as well. So, my ignorant conscious self is making all kinds of error repetitively that gets programmed into the unconscious and then manifests events later on that my conscious self doesn't want or choose even though it did choose it unwittingly. See what I mean? It is similar to hanging around a bunch of very intelligent scammers or manipulators. Maybe like being in the CIA. I'm making many decisions every day of my own free will, but its so NOT free, since I am too ignorant to not be somewhat controlled/manipulated by the other liars involved.

Lets apply this free will, pre-determination paradox/balance to mother earth as a being. Every year she has no choice but to take the same oval path around the sun, her boss giving her orders (the parent). The big macro picture is pre-determined (Order) ex: god, universal mind, astrological influences, archetypal patterns of life. But the micro world (Chaos) has much flexibility where mother earth can choose minute changes of detail in her orbit around the sun every year. Just like we have free will on the details of whether to have peanut butter or jam on our toast. The quantum world must work the same. Not so easy to change a hydrogen atom, but there will be much possibility to change myriads of quantum changes that don't affect the overall atom.

Lets say that you were an extremely quiet person. You have the free will to be talkative if you pushed yourself. But the overall archetypal energy of your body/mind has a predilection for quietude. That is the predetermined big picture setup to your life. your free will allows you some flexibility to be more talkative if you want. Pushing yourself to be a motormouth daily is going to wear you down. So, just as the sun is taking the general path of least resistance around its orbit, its just too much effort and strain to use free will to overcome your archetypal nature to an extreme extent. Why be unhappy and work so hard just to be free to be a chatterbox lol.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 20th February 2023 at 18:06.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

NancyV (20th February 2023), Orph (21st February 2023), XelNaga (21st February 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

I had posted this video on another thread and found it interesting. The first part of it covers Baba Vanga's life and predictions and then moves onto Chapter 2 which covers the "Area 51" of Europe site at a village in Bulgaria. Excavation of an underground tunnel opened up/initiated contact with entities that "could" be our future selves. According to them, we are presently experiencing a transition through cellular symbiosis to a much higher upgraded entity fully connected to the universe and much more. This is being brought about organically and doesn't include the dark" enslavement technology" "they" are trying to foist on us. Perhaps these are the high frequency positive beings we are hearing about and I found their description of the destiny of an upgraded humanity to be positive and empowering.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3