Thread: *ast* Maddie McCann and the 15 year cycle

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow *ast* Maddie McCann and the 15 year cycle

I had written this article in May 2022 which corresponded to the 15-year cycle since his disappearance

born on May 12, 2003

What jumped out at me was the position of the progressed Moon in conjunction with the South Node and corresponded to a progressed lunar eclipse, that is to say that the period was marked by a rather significant astrological identification.

The next day the transit of the Moon was in conjunction with the progressed Moon and the South Node, it is for me a most important astrological factor concerning the abduction of this little girl who was going to celebrate these 4 years, 9 days later . The south node in Scorpio, modern ruler Pluto was conjunct transiting Jupiter retro opposition Saturn. Going further, the 15 year cycle is the cycle of Mars ruler of Scorpio where the South Node and Mars conjunction Neptune opposition Jupiter are found in Maddie's chart. This last astrological signature may refer to the abduction (Mars/Neptune) speaks of the curious character Jupiter opposition This event has been widely publicized and this opposition is on the parenting and public life axis of the matter (Jupiter conjunction at MC ). Mercury finding nothing retrograde at the midpoint of Mars/Neptune and Jupiter opposition. Can we think that the mysterious disappearance was written in Maddie's star chart? I think that several astrological factors favored the action, especially since retro Mercury at the apex of a square T is located in the 7th house (the other), it's quite strange, because the trigger was indeed the double effect of the Moon.

Maddie was born in a very particular astrological configuration with the conjunction of Mars and Neptune at the large trine of the Moon but also in the opposition of Jupiter and square of retro Mercury. Can we think after the parents leave for their evening that little Maddie in a panic would have been the source of her misfortune? This conjunction of Mars and Neptune returns on May 18 in Pisces and the other astrological fact is the New Moon progressed at 9° Gemini since November 2021 which can I think help us to see more clearly in this matter. Remember at the time of the disappearance, Maddie was in a progressed Full Moon phase on the axis of the Lunar Nodes (Lunar Eclipse) and we are in a period of eclipse. The May 16 eclipse will overlap with Maddie's progressing lunar eclipse.

Another fact to remember, in its progression Mercury has become direct again and is in conjunction Venus at the apex of the opposition of Neptune and Jupiter (we are in 2022 in a conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune since April) and this conjunction of Mercury / Venus progressed received the Sun/Uranus conjunction resuscitating this unresolved matter to this day. In May 2007 in its retro progression Mercury was not yet in Venus conjunction which was done in 2018 at 13° Taurus. In an ordinary context, I think this Advanced conjunction between Mercury and Venus would have facilitated the reappearance, but at the double square of Neptune and Jupiter, there is evidence for parents to accept.

In the Multi-composite Maddie and these two parents, ( HERE and HERE ) we find a conjunction of the Moon and Jupiter at the apex of a T square of the opposition Sun/Saturn conjunction Retro Mercury/North Node and Uranus and the conjunction of Mars and Venus opposition Pluto in the background a very symbolic Kite.

The synastry of the Parents is surprising by the two contact points (Moon + Uranus/Pluto and North Node + Saturn), the Moon opposing Neptune marks the disappearance of little Maddie. With the composite (the relationship chart) the transit of the Moon arrived in conjunction with Neptune the day after Maddie disappeared. The year 2020 has been a new cycle of New Moon in the progressed Composite in conjunction Venus, Mars and Mercury, but at the square of transiting Neptune and Jupiter in 2022 and the false hopes that remain...in progressed the Moon arrives at mid -point of the axis of the Lunar Nodes and the square of Saturn conjunction the North Node and the harsh reality!

Article in French HERE

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd February 2023), Franny (20th January 2023), Matthew (20th January 2023), Tintin (20th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,213 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Re: *ast* Maddie McCann and the 15 year cycle

• Madeleine McCann’s parents agree to DNA-test woman claiming to be their daughter | New York Post

Missing British child Madeleine McCann’s parents have agreed to a DNA test for a Polish woman who believes she’s their daughter — though even representatives for the young woman making the stunning claims admit that her background is “messy.” Gerry and Kate McCann, whose 3-year-old daughter, Madeleine, disappeared on vacation in Portugal over 15 years ago, are following up on Julia Faustyna’s claims that she is the kidnapped toddler, a source told the Daily Beast this week. Faustyna, 21, became an internet sensation this month after she started posting on social media under the handle @iammadeleinemccann. Earlier this week, she updated her Instagram bio with “Kate and Gerry McCann agreed for DNA test!”
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: *ast* Maddie McCann and the 15 year cycle

Thank you for the information, I had seen that but I didn't really look, because I'm on another astrological blow with the Palmade affair in France and I'm preparing my 3rd article, I got caught up in the game of dominant ....
    About the young woman who claims to be the little girl Maddie with Uranus who arrives on the natal Sun which is the announcement of an unexpected event, but is it really true? , DNA analysis will tell us

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread