+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mass Experimental mRNA injections posing as 'Vaccines' now also for Animals!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,739 times in 1,344 posts

Default Re: Mass Experimental mRNA injections posing as 'Vaccines' now also for Animals!

Chicken Farmers Blame Tainted Feed After Hens Stop Producing Eggs (Videos)

Chicken farmers on social media suspect tainted chicken feed could be why laying hens have suddenly stopped producing eggs.

In several viral videos, farmers bizarrely documented their hens’ laying output decreased or altogether stopped sometime last year.

While egg-laying naturally cools down over the winter, a couple of the farmers in the videos say their chickens haven’t laid since last July.

The farmers almost unanimously conclude their commercial chicken feed is to blame for their hens’ decreased output, as the issue appears to have been remedied after switching to a different feed.

Check out videos from farmers below all documenting the same phenomenon, with some naming the brands they suspect to be responsible:

https://www.newswars.com/watch-chick...roducing-eggs/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cascadian (26th January 2023), Ewan (27th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th January 2023), palehorse (27th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,414 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Mass Experimental mRNA injections posing as 'Vaccines' now also for Animals!

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    If you haven't been injected, there is nothing to worry about.
    In my opinion, of course.

I am in close contact with a double vaccinated (pfizer and another brand) for over a year now, I can tell, nothing really changed in my life. Also I asked permission to check the bluetooth signal with this person, no signal spreading from the body.. this person had a bad moment right after been injected both time, since we talk about it he didn't take anymore, so far this was the only person who listened to me haha

I think too in order to create the harm they need to inject the damn thing in the body. Maybe in the future they will make it available in industrialized food.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ewan (27th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th January 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023), MorningFox (29th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,796 times in 20,840 posts

Lightbulb Re: Mass Experimental mRNA injections posing as 'Vaccines' now also for Animals!

personally, I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's more fear mongering
    Sure ... from an immortal multidimensional Soul perspective, NOTHING can really harm us ... but then I have to deactivate my empathy & care factor ... like in the "cremation of care" ritual of the Bohemian Grove network. Apathy towards any (preventable) suffering must be really "liberating" (I think not!).

So in short, you are right to a degree ... But there is a big difference between legit concerns versus overhyped fear, do not confuse the first with the latter.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th January 2023 at 19:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (28th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    personally, I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's more fear mongering
    Sure ... from an immortal multidimensional Soul perspective, NOTHING can really harm us ... but then I have to deactivate my empathy & care factor ... like in the "cremation of care" ritual of the Bohemian Grove network. Apathy towards any (preventable) suffering must be really "liberating" (I think not!).

So in short, you are right to a degree ... But there is a big difference between legit concerns versus overhyped fear, do not confuse the first with the latter.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    I was talking about on the physical level.

8. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,796 times in 20,840 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    I was talking about on the physical level.

... physical level like this and this and this and this and dozens more ... there is also a separate Project Avalon Thread discussing how many healthy young athletes & sportsmen/sportswomen "died suddenly" too ... can not find it right now, but you get the point ... all "just fearmongering" ???
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. Link to Post #26
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

You're completely and utterly misunderstanding. Did you even read what I said? Go back and read again before replying further. Not once did I suggest for a second that taking the vaccine isn't bad for you. Clearly it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2