+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elena Danaan - youtube comments removed - Censored

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Elena Danaan - youtube comments removed - Censored

So this is very telling and maybe a tad disturbing for anyone that followed Elena Danaan.

Censorship - puts in a question of creditably in much of what she's now says and it would seem especially after her contact with Ea / Enki - whom ever this being is.

I was until now following her channel, read 2 of her books and recommended her to the group of people I know.

In the beginning the first time I went to her website site - my first thought was really? there were some red flags - grandiosity comes to mind - but hey after the trauma that she states happened it would be understandable that there are some issues, no one is perfect and for the most part she seemed genuinely thoughtful.

I know Stephan Swartz had to write a book on a physic field to get out of the Nixon administration (his words) so I figured maybe Elena had to do a similar thing to get out of Egypt IE become publicly, an Irish Shaman. No discredit to Irish Shamans intended - it is just that to go from a professional Egyptian Archaeologist to Shaman in a world view equates a discredit to professionalism.

Now it would appear that something has happened - ego, vanity, self-aggrandizement have now all become even more evident and pronounced, as one of the deleted posts stated, now confirm.

Especially the finger point at Megan Rose - who to her credit has taken the high road in all this and seemed genuinely very disappointed in what was going on online and behind the scenes. Especially the division that was being created in the community. I read Elena's post of Jan 25th a couple months back and thought this person she speaks must be a real mess. When someone commented on the identity of Megan Rose (which never got deleted I might add) I went to find her and found she had a video with Elena. I have now listened to / watched a considerable amount of videos of Megan Rose and none of them ever gave me any indication of any of the accusations laid out by Elena were valid. Nothing! Megan Rose always maintained a grounded and mature demeanour which never wavered - unlike Elena who seems emotionally and visually all over the place.

Then there is all of Megan's automatic facial gestures like eyes looking up, or in thought, or listening, all arm movements and spontaneous laughter, speaking in the 3rd person about her self, all are indicators of the experience is actually happening. The info could be voice to skull tech - sure - but personally I think that the info given would be much more spectacular and grandiose if faked (to get people hooked) than the rather at times boring info she is given by Val Nek in the Q&A's.

I say this not as an expert in the field but as someone that had my automatic gestures confirmed and explained by Lyn Buchanan, that I had while in class - actually just bilocated onto the moon. He was also a tad annoyed I freaked and came right back. lol

Alix Collier's poor me red flag was the main thing that always got in the way of me ever being really interested in his work. For Elena to put him on a pedestal of grandeur is also a bit of a red flag for me as well. Then there is the fact that she also claims 'she' is the ONLY one speaking on behalf of the GCW - Galactic Counsel of Worlds or GFW - Galactic Federation of Worlds or whatever they are called, (get these confused at times ) is also a huge red flag. Seriously? wow so the only people who matter on this planet are those that speak English and French? What about all the (approx.) 7000 other languages? No one speaks for them? https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/languages.htm

Anyways I digress - I sent a comment on the day this youtube video came out and was very disappointed at the amount of poor me, accusations, and finger pointing was going on, basically just rehashing old wounds. Feels more like no new intel - got to boost youtube ratings?

I also got a feeling I need to take a screen shot. Next day gone - hmmm. Was going to post here but didn't want to add any fuel to the fire. Maybe just a weird A.I. one off. Added a second comment - if you find it let me know - I kept going back to read comments and I found one - not giving adoration or praise - I added a comment to it.

Took a screen shot, this morning both also gone. That was now no longer a 'one off' What she speaks accusing Megan of IE being hacked, it would appear she has, imo become.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1st deleted comment copy.png
Views:	86
Size:	613.3 KB
ID:	50311   Click image for larger version

Name:	Elena Danaan - Second comment copy.png
Views:	57
Size:	490.9 KB
ID:	50312   Click image for larger version

Name:	3rd Censored comment copy.png
Views:	48
Size:	504.4 KB
ID:	50313   Click image for larger version

Name:	3rd showing Inbetween Kali - Denilson.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	570.8 KB
ID:	50315   Click image for larger version

Name:	Was here - Censored on youtube copy.png
Views:	29
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	50314  

Last edited by Chakra; 22nd January 2023 at 20:17.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2023), Inversion (22nd January 2023), Olaf (20th February 2023), Parsi-X (23rd January 2023), Spiral (22nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2023), TrumanCash (23rd January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greenland Avalon Member Pilutaq's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Elena Danaan - youtube comments removed - Censored

I would very much like to know where you found Elena being grandiose, which video or in her statement.
    Also the thing about Megan rose is that she began to reveal information that the dark side could benefit from, so as you can perhaps imagine that's a no go.
    There are just lots of translated books so you can't really say how about the rest of the languages? (https://www.elenadanaan.org/elena-danaan-author)
    don't you guys ever research before slandering/defaming others?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

BluBeast (28th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (22nd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd January 2023), pyrangello (20th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Disappearing comments on youtube doesn't necessarily mean they are deleted.

There's a couple things that can happen.

1] YT has an algorithm that will scan posts and auto-delete them shortly after posting. Why this occurs could be because:

A) The channel owner has set a flag on the video for a YT algorithm to try to delete any vulgar or foul language - it sometimes gets things wrong or misses context.
    B) YT algorithm just didn't like what you posted because of topic or narrative censorship.
    c) The above may be related to a poster of the comment - for example, I am not allowed to post anything re: vaccines anymore, anywhere on YT. They are all auto-deleted, while others are allowed to.

2] YT hides posts sometimes. Similar to the default "show only relevant posts" so called 'feature' in Facebook, it will just hide hide posts and even your own posts or responses to your posts for whatever reason - maybe just to stir up sh!t, I have no idea.

There are services on the net that allow you to see all posted comments on a video - the one I used was cumbersome to use, but revealed that about half posts get hidden.

These are in addition to the fact that the channel owner may have deleted a comment.

I wouldn't worry about it. There's more important things in life than getting upset about a missing YT comment.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BluBeast (28th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), meeradas (23rd January 2023), Miller (26th February 2023), Nasu (23rd January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I would just suggest you maintain your own discernment Chakra, and let this run it's course.

I agree with your perceptions however. I avoid the material entirely, as it all seems more like "Content Creation" rather than any "enlightened truth". And I find the delivery unsettling... I believe the community has been infiltrated by V2K, and many new "Content Creators" want to believe they have something to offer that others do not. That THEY are special and you must listen if "You too, wish to know what they do"...

Corey Goode comes to mind, if you can politely overstep the holes he fell into....

I add no names to this, as it isn't specific to Elena, just an overall appearance of these new "Gurus" in general, that are suspicious of a very intricate, and very advanced method of 'mellowing out the masses for a purpose"... IF they can get some with "needy egos" to begin to promote such things... To me it is not even considered entertainment, much less "Enlightenment"

I have to go now, I think LMH is celebrating "subscriber count" today with champagne and "Chocolate", and "Fluffy"...her cats.... While wearing a glitter party hat.... The show must go on!

I expect this to be deleted by mods... But I did want to post a wake up call that these people are not "Informing the masses", by posting material here or elsewhere... They are just creating their own funnel for profits, and PROMOTING themselves here and elsewhere.

You can tell by the LACK OF interaction elsewhere with their target audiences. And I find that very disturbing and telling of their true intentions.

Those tasked to carry out a mission, are asked to write a book, and stop... Leaving no one to be the single mouthpiece for anyone.... When you see on claiming to be such? I run the other way.... But that's just my own opinion.

And I want to say I am saying this about new content creators in general... No one specifically.... I cannot stress that enough. This thread just lent itself to this opinion post.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd January 2023 at 22:06.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blastolabs (20th February 2023), Chakra (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), meeradas (23rd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2023), Suzi E (23rd January 2023), TrumanCash (23rd January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pilutaq (here)
    I would very much like to know where you found Elena being grandiose, which video or in her statement.
    The ones that she says she is the only Emissary in the world (for 9 billion people) and that her mother's is from French royalty. Maybe someone else can post which video that was if they run across it.

Megan Rose - calls herself "just a girl on youtube" and states if you like what she does online great if not great.

Quote Also the thing about Megan rose is that she began to reveal information that the dark side could benefit from, so as you can perhaps imagine that's a no go.
    No I don't know - when did she do that? Can you cite that specific video?

Quote There are just lots of translated books so you can't really say how about the rest of the languages? (https://www.elenadanaan.org/elena-danaan-author)
    Youtube video's are free and usually access to computers are free in most libraries.
    Books in whatever form requires a ipad / tablet / computer for kindle a physical book is not cheap plus has a cost shipping. A person from each culture would be way more advantageous to bring forth the message of UNITY, in their culture and language.

Quote don't you guys ever research before slandering/defaming others?
    Back at ya - regardless - The point of the post was about showing how comments were deleted so how is showing the deleted comments slander?

How about addressing what is behind that specific point, rather than deflecting in an attempt to justify Elena's actions.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Blastolabs (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Disappearing comments on youtube doesn't necessarily mean they are deleted.

There's a couple things that can happen.

1] YT has an algorithm that will scan posts and auto-delete them shortly after posting. Why this occurs could be because:

A) The channel owner has set a flag on the video for a YT algorithm to try to delete any vulgar or foul language - it sometimes gets things wrong or misses context.
    B) YT algorithm just didn't like what you posted because of topic or narrative censorship.
    c) The above may be related to a poster of the comment - for example, I am not allowed to post anything re: vaccines anymore, anywhere on YT. They are all auto-deleted, while others are allowed to.

2] YT hides posts sometimes. Similar to the default "show only relevant posts" so called 'feature' in Facebook, it will just hide hide posts and even your own posts or responses to your posts for whatever reason - maybe just to stir up sh!t, I have no idea.

There are services on the net that allow you to see all posted comments on a video - the one I used was cumbersome to use, but revealed that about half posts get hidden.

These are in addition to the fact that the channel owner may have deleted a comment.

I wouldn't worry about it. There's more important things in life than getting upset about a missing YT comment.
    Very aware of all of the above thank you. But just to clarify I am not at all concerned about 'my' posts being deleted. Not in the least - it simply showed me something that I considered important enough to be worth sharing.

It is the bigger picture that is more concerning IE that of freedom of speech, censorship and 'online celebrities' dissing people with the result of creating conflict within a community that is already under constant attack.

As an x-mod on Camelot - I speak from experience in that arena.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd January 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023), meeradas (23rd January 2023), Nasu (23rd January 2023), TrumanCash (23rd January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Hey Chakra.. im an ex-Vancouverite ... loved living in North Van and the boonies (langley) !
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Chakra (26th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Greenland Avalon Member Pilutaq's Avatar
    Thanks

Read this about Megan Rose https://www.elenadanaan.org/announcements
    There is no celebrity thing here. And Alex is honest about what he went through.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

BluBeast (28th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

For the record, this is the statement... recopied 1/23/2023

Protecting the Truth
    January 25th 2022

Dear all, who eagerly long to know the truth.

I have been retaining this information nearly three months now, patiently keeping silent, in my desire not to feed the dividing narrative agenda that infiltrated our truther community. More than ever, I wish to insist on this important point: we need to stay united and stop attacking each other, driven by emotion or by ego. This needs to stop, Humanity of Earth needs to grow up and move on. Finding peace within ourselves is the only way to co-create a world of Peace.

Sometimes, we also need to let go off what no longer serves Peace.

On this day, January 25th 2022, I will no longer keep silent about a young girl I used to work with, whatever it may cost me, because it is not about me, nor about her, but about something more important: the Truth. I made a statement in late December 2021 in my YouTube community section, in response to the hundreds of emails I received from genuine people worried about her 2 months absence from social media. In regard to the growing request, I made a public statement to reassure her followers that she was well and would probably come back soon. It was the occasion for me to announce that she was no longer in contact with the Galactic Federation of Worlds. None of you knew what was happening behind the scenes, and after Alex Collier's statement in his last webinar on January 21st 2022, saying that she was compromised, we are owing you the complete story.

Link to Alex Collier's webinar n.149 replay: Alex Collier - Tracking Andromedan Contactee Alex Collier and Much More

I have loved this young girl with all my heart, I supported her and brought her to the front stage, I helped her publish her book, designed the cover as she wanted it, and formatted it for publication, very enthusiastically, with love. I introduced her to all the influential people I knew. I brought the wolf into the sheep's house... I cannot rewind time, and I apologize deeply.

A sad event occurred when I received a message from The Nine, showing me how the Black Goo was still being fed by deceived people. The intensity of the vision impressed me emotionally and I wished to tell my friend Dani Henderson on a private zoom call. This girl joined in at the last minute, and she heard my story. In this zoom video call, I specified that I wished to wait and find the right way to deliver this information to the public, not to cause any fear. Two hours later, she rushed to publish a video about it, entitled “My psychic remote viewing of the Black Goo”, where she delivered that very information I was given. This wasn't the first time she had been fishing for info to make it her own, manipulating me to get intel, but at the time I didn't mind, as the important was that info was out. Although, her increasing mimicking of everything I did, started nonetheless to be noticed and raise suspicions.

I can assure that her implant was never compromised, because due to its high frequency, it cannot be hacked. Instead, it was switched off and irretrievably fried by the Galactic Federation of Worlds, when they discovered she had been programmed as a Trojan horse to infiltrate us and bring the house down.

---November 2021, I received an emergency message from Thor Han:

“Cut contact with "her"! Don't tell her anything anymore, and watch her!”

He revealed to me that day that Val Nek was never promoted High Commander, as she claimed. "She" had lied to make her own intel more important than mine, in a childish game of competition. I learned that day, that Val Nek himself had done all that he could to try to convince her to stop her mimicking, egotistical and childhish game. All collapsed in my heart, the trust I had put in her, the love, the motherly support...

---Later on, High Commander Ardaana connected to me:

“The Galactic Federation of Worlds cut contact with "her". Commander Val Nek will be heard in front of the High Council. He will no longer be in contact with "her", as it was discovered she was compromised. I strongly suggest you cut all contact too. We recommend you do not speak until we allow you to.”

---On that same night, I received a phone call from Alex Collier, who had just been contacted by Morenae, delivering to him this message: “"She" needs to re-calibrate her route or she will be cut off”. I have full authorization from Alex Collier to reveal that the Andromedans discovered "she" was compromised, and that they gave an emergency warning.

The news was going on between the different motherships and positive organizations so it was serious. For safety, I was compartmentalized from the complete information for a month, the time an inquiry was processed to evaluate the extend of this infiltration. In late December 2021, I was finally revealed the results: the enemy also possesses looking-glass devices, and they knew that some people would play a positive role in the Disclosure movement, such as Dr. Salla, myself and others, so we needed to be taken down. It is a common thing operated by MK Ultra and the Dark Fleet for years. They abduct children and deconstruct their mind, then re-calibrate them with a specific program meant to activate at a certain time, like a clock bomb. As "she" even stated it herself, she was abducted and abused by Reptilians part of the Dark Fleet as a young child. This is when it happened.

These Trojan horse programmings do not require any device, any implant, any technology; they are only mind programmings. This is the reason why the Galactic Federation of Worlds never noticed anything, until this scheduled program switched on. Thankfully, no damage was made as it was taken just right in time and she was cut-off instantly. These programs unfortunately, once activated, run by themselves, detrimental to the person until they lose their mind. I learned that she had being implanted false memories of being allegedly married to Val Nek and having children with him, in order to really get her emotionally involved into this poisonous program. I always knew that Val Nek is in a stable partnership for years with a Telosian named Mirkak. Those who used to follow my channelings with Elisa Hererra know about this (the video from Aug 13 2020 is available at this link: https://youtu.be/7nDvMAGFs_M )

It is necessary to precise that until the moment this programming was activated and noticed, in November 2021, all the intel "she" received was indeed from the real Val Nek, and it was verified as 100% right. In this sad story, "she" is only a victim; judgment needs to be brought only upon those who used her. Unfortunately, the agenda she carries is bringing confusion and promoting division, and in her spite not to have managed to become me, she decided to work at destroying me, and all the good people with whom I am working with. She will keep on trying to grow her popularity in any way possible, spreading more lies, playing victim and try to scatter this community in pieces and leave a trail of destruction after her, only motivated by ego.

The real Commander Val Nek was proved innocent. In order to ensure his integrity, he is sadly not working with the Galactic Federation of Worlds anymore since December 2021. Val Nek was re-assigned and sent to an undisclosed location, in a different star system. The dark entity who took over "her" in November 2021 and who is in contact with "her", is not the real Val Nek. The rolling out of the agenda she carries has for aim to use the name of the extraterrestrial beings I am in contact with and pretend receiving messages from them, in order to spread confusion, discredit me and those I am working with on Earth and off-world. She may keep on lying by pretending to be in contact with Val Nek, the Galactic Federation of Worlds and even with Thor Han and Annax. Any narrative she will bring forward, through videos or new books, is 100% deception.

I wrote to her, and other well-intentioned persons did as well, to try reasoning her and helping her go through this, but she scorned our help with hubris and chose a path which painfully led me, on this day, to reveal the truth. I can no longer protect her. I can only protect the Truth.

Elena Danaan - January 25th 2022

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

arwen (20th February 2023), TrumanCash (23rd January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    So this is very telling and maybe a tad disturbing for anyone that followed Elena Danaan.

Censorship - puts in a question of creditably in much of what she's now says and it would seem especially after her contact with Ea / Enki - whom ever this being is.

I was until now following her channel, read 2 of her books and recommended her to the group of people I know.

In the beginning the first time I went to her website site - my first thought was really? there were some red flags - grandiosity comes to mind - but hey after the trauma that she states happened it would be understandable that there are some issues, no one is perfect and for the most part she seemed genuinely thoughtful.

I know Stephan Swartz had to write a book on a physic field to get out of the Nixon administration (his words) so I figured maybe Elena had to do a similar thing to get out of Egypt IE become publicly, an Irish Shaman. No discredit to Irish Shamans intended - it is just that to go from a professional Egyptian Archaeologist to Shaman in a world view equates a discredit to professionalism.

Now it would appear that something has happened - ego, vanity, self-aggrandizement have now all become even more evident and pronounced, as one of the deleted posts stated, now confirm.

Especially the finger point at Megan Rose - who to her credit has taken the high road in all this and seemed genuinely very disappointed in what was going on online and behind the scenes. Especially the division that was being created in the community. I read Elena's post of Jan 25th a couple months back and thought this person she speaks must be a real mess. When someone commented on the identity of Megan Rose (which never got deleted I might add) I went to find her and found she had a video with Elena. I have now listened to / watched a considerable amount of videos of Megan Rose and none of them ever gave me any indication of any of the accusations laid out by Elena were valid. Nothing! Megan Rose always maintained a grounded and mature demeanour which never wavered - unlike Elena who seems emotionally and visually all over the place.

Then there is all of Megan's automatic facial gestures like eyes looking up, or in thought, or listening, all arm movements and spontaneous laughter, speaking in the 3rd person about her self, all are indicators of the experience is actually happening. The info could be voice to skull tech - sure - but personally I think that the info given would be much more spectacular and grandiose if faked (to get people hooked) than the rather at times boring info she is given by Val Nek in the Q&A's.

I say this not as an expert in the field but as someone that had my automatic gestures confirmed and explained by Lyn Buchanan, that I had while in class - actually just bilocated onto the moon. He was also a tad annoyed I freaked and came right back. lol

Alix Collier's poor me red flag was the main thing that always got in the way of me ever being really interested in his work. For Elena to put him on a pedestal of grandeur is also a bit of a red flag for me as well. Then there is the fact that she also claims 'she' is the ONLY one speaking on behalf of the GCW - Galactic Counsel of Worlds or GFW - Galactic Federation of Worlds or whatever they are called, (get these confused at times ) is also a huge red flag. Seriously? wow so the only people who matter on this planet are those that speak English and French? What about all the (approx.) 7000 other languages? No one speaks for them? https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/languages.htm

Anyways I digress - I sent a comment on the day this youtube video came out and was very disappointed at the amount of poor me, accusations, and finger pointing was going on, basically just rehashing old wounds. Feels more like no new intel - got to boost youtube ratings?

I also got a feeling I need to take a screen shot. Next day gone - hmmm. Was going to post here but didn't want to add any fuel to the fire. Maybe just a weird A.I. one off. Added a second comment - if you find it let me know - I kept going back to read comments and I found one - not giving adoration or praise - I added a comment to it.

Took a screen shot, this morning both also gone. That was now no longer a 'one off' What she speaks accusing Megan of IE being hacked, it would appear she has, imo become.
    I have been censored by Elena Danaan, Megan Rose, and Laura Eisenhower. The prophet$ of Project Ibis do not allow free speech even when you are polite and respectful. It's a big cult and you aint in it!
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2023), arwen (20th February 2023), Blastolabs (20th February 2023), Franny (26th February 2023), TrumanCash (26th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pilutaq (here)
    Read this about Megan Rose https://www.elenadanaan.org/announcements
    There is no celebrity thing here. And Alex is honest about what he went through.
    What it is really about is a joint ET military program called Project Ibis. Project Ibis is a counter intelligence psyop that created the new age movement, and various other occult belief systems and cults. It is responsible for the social media contactee phenomena which involves transdimensional AI that creates the various ET contact that people experience including abduction rescue scenarios such as what Elena Danaan has experienced. Project Ibis also divides and confuses the masses. The conflict between Elena and Magan is a common occurrence in cults created by Project Ibis. I experienced the same conflict and deceptive ET channeling in the Joy of Satan Enki cult which is also part of Project Ibis. The negative ETs and the various militaries involved have engineered a new age deception and they are using social media as a virtual temple complex. The purpose is to maintain control over MILAB victims and to hijack the intuitive awakening that is taking place as a result of the reduction in the transdimensional AI planetary consciousness simulation that binds humanity to 5 senses to generate an augmented reality that they control.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2023), Blastolabs (20th February 2023), BluBeast (28th March 2023), Chakra (26th February 2023), Franny (26th February 2023), gini (27th February 2023), Nasu (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (26th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,786 times in 1,348 posts

I have observed the dialectic repeatedly being used vis-a-vis communications from (allegedly) ETs, discarnate beings, AI, military intelligence or whatever the source.

I first observed this in the Yelm, Washington (Ramtha country). The Ramsters would not associate with Pleiadian channelers. In fact, "Ramtha" actually changed "his" personality mid-stream. I met some of the people who left the cult thereafter and they shared this information with me. You could always tell the Ramsters who believed in the first "Ramtha" because they obeyed "Ramtha's" edict not to brush or comb their hair.

Unfortunately, people without adequate discernment are often drawn into any one of these cults and the adopt a belief system around it. They often do not "question authority". I stress that it is based solely upon "belief" and not empirical evidence.

These cults can keep people separated and divided as each cult becomes essentially a new religion. It matters not how the messages are received whether it being telepathic, telepathic via brain implants, channeling or by any other means.

This is exactly what has happened when the ancient "gods" (i.e. ETs) landed their space/time vehicles (aka, flying saucers) and chose an Earth human to establish a new religion with attached secret society. The new religion was different from other established religions in other areas and have been used as a tool to cause endless wars on Earth. The wars between Christians and Muslims is an example of this phenomenon.

These cults are formed by the messages that present truths such as the importance of spiritual love and messages that "feel good". That is the positive aspect, but mixed in with the truths are cleverly crafted lies that are subtly woven into the "messages".

In my books I referred to this mechanism as the "package deal" whereby people are induced to accept the whole package including the lies. One of my mentors often stated: "The biggest lie contains the greatest amount of truth."

I exposed this phenomenon in the chapter "Journey to Discover" of the EYE OF RA (starting at page 61 of the PDF).

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2023), Chakra (26th February 2023), Franny (26th February 2023), Haujean Contactee (26th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th February 2023), Seeclearly (26th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,428 times in 10,158 posts

Elana Danaan tries to climb over Corey Goode and become the next SSP superstar!

Published 30th January 2023 (3:11)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

gini (27th February 2023), Haujean Contactee (26th February 2023), Nasu (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (28th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is one of many videos to come about these types of cults including Elena's.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Elena and the other new age channelers are victims of Project Ibis, a joint Draco ET military program that has many facets including the creation of a new age cults that are manipulated with transdimensional AI.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2023), BluBeast (28th March 2023), Bluegreen (26th February 2023), Chakra (26th February 2023), Franny (6th July 2023), George (26th February 2023), Seeclearly (26th February 2023), TrumanCash (28th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)

Elana Danaan tries to climb over Corey Goode and become the next SSP superstar!

Published 30th January 2023 (3:11)

I don't understand why anybody could listen to her, for more than a few seconds. Her deliberately slow, self important, mildly persuasive tone, as if she's some otherworldly kindergarden teacher, who oh so graciously has descended to earth, to guide us imbecile 3 year olds. Everything about her scream: FAKE!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2023), Bluegreen (26th February 2023), Chakra (12th March 2023), Franny (6th July 2023), Haujean Contactee (27th February 2023), Reinhard (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (28th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey @TrumanCash may i respectfully ask if you are considering publishing paperback copies of your books (im kind of old school and have a hard time concentrating on digital documents) prefer to hold good book in my hands... sending good vibes from Australia
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (28th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)

Here is one of many videos to come about these types of cults including Elena's.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Elena and the other new age channelers are victims of Project Ibis, a joint Draco ET military program that has many facets including the creation of a new age cults that are manipulated with transdimensional AI.
    Agreed.
    The thing that I have always wondered is why some people never question (millions and millions of people as proof in CV-19 scam) they will hang on to a lie even when they find out its a lie, like it has become apart of their identity.
    To never do a soul searching, as to why they simply have to continue believing in the lie.

The saying - Fool me once shame on you - fool me twice - shame on me. I think could be apart of the issue ingrained in us - also through 'biblical' alien origins. (Paul Wallis)
    We stop blaming the actual cause of the lie and we then take on the karma of responsibility for its existence. We are naturally (those with souls) to be forgiving and naturally want to trust in others give others a 2nd chance so to speak. To error is human...
    This I also believe has been apart of the entrapment of reincarnation into the physical.

And of course - continued participation into the Draco agenda and all BS about 'soul contracts' what a joke and red flag that is....

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (28th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Hey @TrumanCash may i respectfully ask if you are considering publishing paperback copies of your books (im kind of old school and have a hard time concentrating on digital documents) prefer to hold good book in my hands... sending good vibes from Australia
    That takes money to accomplish. I say that we all chip in on Avalon and make it happen.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2023), Parsi-X (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (28th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    That takes money to accomplish. I say that we all chip in on Avalon and make it happen.
    IM game! I would gladly buy the books
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Haujean Contactee (27th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,786 times in 1,348 posts

Thanks for asking, Parsi-X. Yes, I understand that it is far from ideal to read a book off of a computer screen.

I started to write a book about my experiences and research instead of presenting the transcripts of the memory retrieval sessions of the abductees that I worked with like I did in THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET & THE EYE OF RA. However, I am very busy and don't have much time to do that. Also, I don't have the $ to publish a new tangible book.

Anyone can download and print out tangible copies of my previous books because I literally gave them to the world. I've never made any money on my books because I am more interested in getting the information out than making money off the information.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (27th February 2023), Michi (27th February 2023), Reinhard (27th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast