1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Exclamation Best UFO Sighting of the 1990s with Randall Nickerson

• Best UFO Sighting of the 1990s with Randall Nickerson:

Randall Nickerson is the producer, investigative researcher, cinematographer, co-writer, director, and co-editor of the documentary Ariel Phenomenon. He began his career as a stage and film actor. Here he describes the fifteen year process of documenting the UFO sighting that occurred at the Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, in 1994.

New Thinking Allowed host, Jeffrey Mishlove, PhD, is author of The Roots of Consciousness, Psi Development Systems, and The PK Man. Between 1986 and 2002 he hosted and co-produced the original Thinking Allowed public television series. He is the recipient of the only doctoral diploma in "parapsychology" ever awarded by an accredited university (University of California, Berkeley, 1980). He is also the Grand Prize winner of the 2021 Bigelow Institute essay competition regarding the best evidence for survival of human consciousness after permanent bodily death.
    • Ariel Phenomenon 2022 Trailer

• Ariel Phenomenon 2022 Medium Quality 480p Full Version with French 🇫🇷 Sub-Titles:

See also this Project Avalon Forum Thread:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2023 at 17:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), boja (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Heart to heart (23rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), Miller (23rd January 2023), mojo (24th January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (24th January 2023), thepainterdoug (24th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Best UFO Sighting of the 1990s with Randall Nickerson

• Ariel Phenomenon 2022 Full Documentary Full HD 1080p Quality:

• You can change settings to 1080p plus watching on PC "Full Screen"
    • torrent (1,52 Gb .mp4)
    • Ariel School Close Encounter Incident - Ruwa, Zimbabwe (Clip) with Dr. John E. Mack:

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2023 at 17:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Heart to heart (24th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), mojo (24th January 2023), Tintin (24th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Best UFO Sighting of the 1990s with Randall Nickerson

• Ariel Phenomenon Trailer | New UAP Documentary 2022 | UFO Film | Zimbabwe:

The feature documentary about the African UFO sighting in Zimbabwe at the Ariel School.

In 1994, over sixty students at Ariel School in Zimbabwe witnessed something incredible. It has impacted their lives to this day. This is their story.

Ariel Phenomenon explores an African extraterrestrial encounter witnessed by over sixty schoolchildren in 1994. As a Harvard professor, a BBC war reporter, and past students investigate, they struggle to answer the question: “What happens when you experience something so extraordinary that nobody believes you?”

• Currently with an 8.0 on IMDB and a 97% on Rotten Tomatoes, Ariel Phenomenon is not to be missed.
    In just over two weeks after its release, Dan Aykroyd and Christopher Mellon have tweeted about the film, the trailer surpassed 75k views, and director Randall Nickerson has appeared in over two dozen interviews and articles, including in the Washington Examiner, the Daily Mail, Medium, George Knapp on Coast to Coast, the Debrief, and many more, available on the YouTube channel.

"The most compelling case in recorded history is examined from an understated and deeply moving perspective. / Ariel Phenomenon segues into a potent study of how corrosive to one’s spirit the denial of truth can be." - Screen Space, Rotten Tomatoes

"Randall Nickerson’s Ariel Phenomenon is exactly what you might hope for: a detailed, credible and thought-provoking look at a mysterious incident back in 1994 that’s hard to explain away." - Film Authority, Rotten Tomatoes

"One of the most incredible documentaries you’ll ever see, and one of the most astounding true stories you’ll ever hear." - Linda Cook, Quad City Times, Rotten Tomatoes

• Ariel Phenomenon (2022) 1.52 Gb 1080p mp4: Torrent
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2023 at 17:40.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Heart to heart (24th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), Seeclearly (23rd January 2023), Tintin (24th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 times in 219 posts

Here is a 45 min. interview about the film & event with the producer & director Randall Nickerson .It was with Jeffrey Mishlove on his New Thinking Allowed Y.T. channel .
    It gives good summary of the film & the event itself . A pretty good interview i.m.o.

https://youtu.be/_-KpDsPxs5k

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), mojo (24th January 2023), Tintin (23rd January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seeclearly (here)
    Here is a 45 min. interview about the film & event with the producer & director Randall Nickerson .It was with Jeffrey Mishlove on his New Thinking Allowed Y.T. channel .
    It gives good summary of the film & the event itself . A pretty good interview i.m.o.

That is what this Project Avalon Thread already is featuring ... scroll back up to see the very first top video (embedded!). Can you not see it?

Mod note from Bill:

John, you're out of order here. You're not a moderator. Seeclearly is a valued, welcome new member. He's been here just a few days.
    Can you not see it?

My: "Can you not see it?" was 100% sincere (not "sarcastic") because I thought the P.A. embedded system may sometimes not work ... then when I double checked I saw it was youtube not odessey nor rumble ... but the question was originally based up on me doing something wrong with the embedding system ... thats all.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th January 2023 at 20:51.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My mistake ...I'm new here & just getting to grips with the forum's format .
    I'd appreciate some patience & will not tolerate being talked down to .
    Thank you.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), Bluegreen (24th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), mojo (24th January 2023), Tintin (23rd January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

My mistake ...I'm new here & just getting to grips with the forum's format .
    I'd appreciate some patience & will not tolerate being talked down to .
    Thank you.

no worries ... I know you meant well

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

Thanks so very much for sharing this

And a very warm welcome to the forum too

Jeffrey Mishlove is such a very excellent and catalystic individual; super intelligent and genuinely interested too.

We have a whole bunch of his earlier work in the library here too, in case you're interested in checking that out although I suspect you may already be very familiar with him. (My personal favourite is his interview with Jean Achterberg from sometime in the 80s, I think that's when it was.)

Youtube videos can be embedded too. Just look for the icon next to the alien face ( ) and pop the url string in.

I'll do that for you for this video now, and again, thanks for sharing it

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2023), Harmony (23rd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), mojo (24th January 2023), Seeclearly (24th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you very much Tintin . Your kind welcome , suggestions & tips are much appreciated.
    The quantity & quality of material here is phenomenal. I'm looking forward to many hours of reading & studying & hopefully contributing . Thanks again 👍

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Heart to heart (24th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), mojo (24th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread