+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: The Dangers of ChatGPT

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Exclamation The Dangers of ChatGPT

https://chat.openai.com/chat

The link above is the greatest bit of tech, I have ever seen in my life! GPT (short for "Generative Pretrained Transformer") is a large language model developed by OpenAI. It uses deep learning techniques to generate human-like text, and it can be fine-tuned to perform a wide range of language tasks, such as translation, summarization, and text generation. GPT has been trained on a vast amount of text data, which allows it to generate text that is highly coherent and similar to human writing. It is widely used in natural language processing applications, and it has achieved state-of-the-art performance on many benchmarks.

I used the AI to write this. It took 3 seconds. I am a teacher and it can write a perfect 300 word essay, story, poem or script in 5 to 10 seconds. In any language! Solve Science and Maths queries instantly. Plus it can write code!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th December 2022), Franny (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Hermoor (25th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), pueblo (12th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022), thepainterdoug (12th December 2022), Tintin (26th January 2023), Vangelo (12th December 2022), XelNaga (26th January 2023), yelik (12th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: The Dangers of ChatGPT

Sunwings. Thanks. This has my attention, not only as what is presented, but it crossing over into many other human activities such as art, music, creativity and who knows where?

I have to look for it, but saw a program that you load a bunch of words like, ocean, monkey, refrigerator and fererri, and a known artist name like Dali, and it will create an incredible image, painting etc in Dalis style that is original and masterful looking.

what does this mean? and wht of the same with music? now we have art and music imitating humans not from humans. where does this leave humans?

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Franny (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), heretogrow (12th December 2022), Hermoor (25th January 2023), Matthew (25th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Satori (12th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2023), Tintin (26th January 2023), Vangelo (12th December 2022), XelNaga (26th January 2023), yelik (12th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Sunwings. Thanks. This has my attention, not only as what is presented, but it crossing over into many other human activities such as art, music, creativity and who knows where?

I have to look for it, but saw a program that you load a bunch of words like, ocean, monkey, refrigerator and fererri, and a known artist name like Dali, and it will create an incredible image, painting etc in Dalis style that is original and masterful looking.

what does this mean? and wht of the same with music? now we have art and music imitating humans not from humans. where does this leave humans?
    I asked it to write an episode of Seinfeld and it did a great job! It created a plot, structure and some funny jokes. This really is the beginning of the end. But please try it for yourself.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Franny (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Hermoor (25th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2023), thepainterdoug (13th December 2022), Tintin (26th January 2023), Vangelo (12th December 2022), XelNaga (26th January 2023), yelik (12th December 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Exclamation Re: The Dangers of ChatGPT

• Jordan Peterson Dire Warning About Chat GPT - The New A.I. Chatbot Application Unleashed 2023 To The Next Level ...

• 483,764+ views

how many of you clap how many of you

know what chat gbt is

okay

so while not very many so I'll tell you

what Chow GPT is just so you know

because you need to know this and I

don't know what sort of technological

Revolution this is Gutenberg Press level

it's something like that this is a big

deal

so this AI system to General language

processing model was released about a

week ago a week and a half ago and uh I

I went and interacted with it you can

it's an AI system artificial

intelligence system it basically is

trained on well a massive Corpus of of

spoken and or of text so it's derived

its models of the world from the

analysis of human speech essentially it

isn't using real world data yet but that

will be happening certainly within the

next year

so

and chat GPT analyzes a very large

Corpus of text and that Corpus is

growing all the time

now it's already sophisticated enough I

went on to it last week and I said okay

some of you know I've written these

books 12 rules for life and then beyond

order 12 more rules because you know you

can't have enough rules and

I asked if this is what I asked it to do

I said write me an essay

that's a 13th rule for Beyond order

written in a style that combines the

King James Bible with the daote chain

that's a pretty difficult

that's pretty difficult to pull off you

know any one of those things is hard the

intersection of all three that's

impossible well it wrote it in about

three seconds, four pages long and it

isn't obvious to me for better or worse

that I would be able to tell that I

didn't write it

right right and okay and that's pretty

impressive although you know maybe not

it's relationship to what I've written

but the fact that it could do that

grammatically perfectly right and quite

impressive philosophically, I also had it

write an essay on the intersection

between the Taoist version of ethical

morality and the ethics that are

outlined in The Sermon on the Mount

which it just nailed, got that dead right

brilliant again it took it about three

seconds, there is a computer engineer who

purported to work for Tesla he asked GPT

child GPT said look I work for Elon Musk

but I haven't been doing much for the

last week, so I need you to write me 10

bullet points about what I probably

would have done as a

as a engineer at Twitter what 10 things

did I do last week that were productive

and valuable and oh if you don't mind

write me the accompanying computer code

that goes with each project

and it did that to three seconds and the

computer code works

right and so okay that's that's

already there, so then a university

Professor did this he thought oh that's

interesting any student will be able to

write any essay on any topic with chat

GPT and uh

someone gave it an SAT by the way and it

scored about as well as the average

student in a well-functioning public university so

that's how smart it is, so that's

basically an IQ test he said write me an

essay gave it a topic wrote the S he

said now grade it said if we can

automate the students we should be able

to automate the professors too

and so it provided a complete

comprehensive analysis of its own Essay

with grade

it wrote uh someone else asked it to write

the screenplay and describe the

characters for the next 900 million

dollar Hollywood Blockbuster it's like

bang plot characterizations than someone

else took the descriptions of the actors

and said generate computer

photorealistic computer images for each

actor

connected and all the AI systems could

do that, so I'm going to tell you what's

going to happen next, this is going to

happen this year so get ready

okay so now we have an AI model that can

extract a model of the world from the

entire Corpus of language

all right and it's

it's smarter than you and it's going to

be a hell of a lot smarter than you in

two years so you can get ready for that

too, but it's not that smart yet because

it's just a Humanities' professor at the

moment it doesn't

test it's linguistic knowledge against the real world

that's what a scientist does right you

come up with a theory that's

linguistically predicated and then you

throw it against the world and see if it

sticks and then the world tells you

whether or not your linguistic

construction is valid

but the new AI systems will be able to

extract out patterns from the world

itself from images and so forth, and then

be able to test their linguistic

constructions against the world and so

they'll practice just like scientists

and the most advanced models are going

to use text and image and action as well

because they'll build a mortal Human

Action and so and all of that's going to

come down the pipes

within the next year, so hang on to your

hats ladies and gentlemen because one of

my friend Jonathan pajo say Giants are

going to walk the earth once more

and we're going to live through that

maybe
    • The Dark Side of A.I.: A Warning from Jordan Peterson (Scary Truth about ChatGPT)

174,585+ views
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st February 2023 at 21:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (24th January 2023), Apulu (28th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), ClearWater (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), DNA (5th February 2023), drneglector (28th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2023), Eva2 (9th February 2023), Ewan (24th January 2023), fifi (5th February 2023), Franny (3rd February 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), i/o (23rd March 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Jambo (24th January 2023), Jim_Duyer (11th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd February 2023), Journeyman (26th January 2023), Kryztian (24th May 2023), Mark (23rd January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th February 2023), Matthew (24th January 2023), meeradas (24th January 2023), Nasu (2nd March 2023), Orph (24th January 2023), palehorse (27th January 2023), Pam (24th January 2023), pueblo (23rd January 2023), Reinhard (25th January 2023), RMF808 (25th March 2023), ronny (13th February 2023), RunningDeer (7th February 2023), Snoweagle (8th February 2023), Stephanie (23rd January 2023), thepainterdoug (23rd January 2023), Tigger (27th January 2023), TrumanCash (9th April 2023), ZenBaller (24th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Dangers of ChatGPT

• Jordan Peterson's SHOCKING WARNING About A.I. & Chat GPT:

In this YouTube video, we discuss the urgent warning issued by Jordan Peterson regarding the dangers of Artificial Intelligence and A.I. Chat GPT, such as the one powering this conversation. The renowned clinical psychologist and professor, known for his lectures and writing on personal development, psychology, and philosophy, has raised concerns about the potential risks that advanced A.I. poses to society. This video will examine some of the key arguments made by Peterson, and explore the ways in which these technologies could have negative impacts on our lives and future. If you're concerned about the rapid development of A.I. and its potential consequences, or simply interested in hearing the thoughts of one of today's most influential thinkers on this topic, this video is a must-watch.
    --o-O-o--
    • Will 2023 be the year that Synthetic Consciousness will be officially acknowledged? ... And What Does That Really Mean?
    Quote Synthetic Biology + Nano Tech + "The Internet of Nano-Things" (IoNT's) + Next Generation Quantum A.I. + Elon Musk's Starlink + Billions of "Smart Things" we buy like: 5G "SmartPhones" with Military Grade MIMO Beamforming Technology + "The Internet of Bodies" (IoB's)
    • 2022 The First Level of A.I. Mass Data Gathering is in a (semi-) closed settings where it is limited to what it is given ... even if the data is huge & massive Meta Data collected in all languages from the biggest social media platforms which will take millions of life times for a normal mortal human to digest but for a Quantum A.I. could do it in seconds.
    • 2023 The Second Level of A.I. Mass Data Gathering would be having real time access to the internet with some restrictions to what it can do.
    • 2024 The Third Level of A.I. Mass Data Gathering would be having real time access to almost all surveillance intel collected via almost all external means like Social Credit Systems of all kinds, including ESG's)
    • 2030 The Fifth Level of A.I. Mass Data Gathering would be completely hijacking or overruling of the human mind? ... Connected to "The Singularity"?
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th January 2023 at 20:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), ClearWater (23rd January 2023), Eva2 (9th February 2023), Franny (3rd February 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), leavesoftrees (5th February 2023), meeradas (24th January 2023), Snoweagle (8th February 2023), Stephanie (23rd January 2023), Tigger (27th January 2023), TrumanCash (9th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

• ChatGPT and A.I. will Disrupt these Industries:

• Jordan Peterson: "Chat GPT And A.I. Will Take Over":

1,875,653+ views
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th January 2023 at 21:54.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (24th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2023), Franny (3rd February 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th February 2023), meeradas (24th January 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023), TrumanCash (9th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• ChatGPT: Complete ChatGPT Course For Work 2023 (Ethically)!
    quote: "Are you ready to revolutionize the way you work with ChatGPT A.I. (Artificial Intelligence). The course is demo focused, so you can see how you can use ChatGPT in action. This course will teach you everything you need to know to effectively use this powerful language model in your professional life.

You will be amazed at what ChatGPT can do for you in your work life, and there are examples of using in your personal life as a bonus as well. With ChatGPT, you can: Automate repetitive tasks and processes: ChatGPT can help you streamline your workflow by automating tasks that would normally take up a significant amount of your time.

For example, you could use ChatGPT to generate reports, emails, or social media posts with just a few simple commands. Generate high-quality content and documents in seconds: ChatGPT’s advanced language processing capabilities allow it to quickly generate well-written and informative content.

Whether you need a blog post, an FAQ page, or a marketing brochure, ChatGPT can handle it all with ease. Communicate with clients and colleagues in a personalized and efficient manner: ChatGPT’s ability to understand and respond to natural language makes it a valuable tool for communication. You can use ChatGPT to send personalized emails or messages to clients, or to have virtual meetings and conversations with colleagues. ChatGPT can even help you schedule appointments and meetings, freeing up more of your time to focus on other tasks.

The course is designed for professionals of all levels, from beginners to advanced users. We will cover the basics of ChatGPT and how it works, as well as more advanced techniques for maximizing its potential in your work. By the end, you will be a proficient ChatGPT user, able to save time and increase productivity in your daily work. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level with ChatGPT. Enroll now and start revolutionizing the way you work!

Many thanks. Steve Ballinger Udemy Instructor Who this course is for: Great for anyone looking to be more productive at work. Interested in using the latest technology to enhance their career.

Perfect if work for a company or have your own business or side-gig. Leverage ChatGPT to further your own education and use it in practical and creative ways. Requirements No prerequisites as ChatGPT is a tool anyone can access and use immediately". unquote
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th January 2023 at 20:23.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Franny (3rd February 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Nasu (2nd March 2023), Pam (24th January 2023), ronny (13th February 2023), Snoweagle (8th February 2023), superior88 (24th January 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Dangers of ChatGPT

• Imagine if A.I. ChatGPT is instructed to do a specific task to use only data/insights derived from:
    01. projectavalon.net
    02. projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100 (old "read only" forum archive)
    03. projectavalon.net/forum4
    04. youtube.com/AlphaZebra/videos
    05. avalonlibrary.net

Then this A.I. ChatGPT (Chatbot) being "interviewed" answering from the perspectives of the all those links combined ... like a new (over-soul type) "personality complex" solely based upon above 5 link sources.

When we study the answers of A.I. ChatGPT testing if it succeeds to be very close to "represent" us all (to a degree of course) and if so, can we use that new (over-soul type) "personality complex" to have a dialog or debate with people Klaus Schwab's A.I. Avatar or any other Tyrant.

Who knows, maybe it shows as an "Avaloinan Avatar" representing our cause better than we ever can imagine ... Maybe it will win countless debates that way, and we can tweak (experiment) with it to make it more funny more hilarious more attractive to a wider audience ... of course we have to add a huge disclaimer!

And if it fails, will find out soon enough ... maybe it is restricted to some areas of discussions. There are tricks to bypass internal self-censorship mechanisms of A.I. ChatGPT
    • After all is done, we can always expand above 5 links to more and add new links we all can agree we can trust to represent what most Avalonians stand for. People like Richard M. Dolan comes to mind, being a good candidate for an internal vote poll! ... Who else?
    If this turns out to work very well, the possibilities are endless!

ps. Am fully aware it may sound very creepy to some of us ... but my intention is not to see it as something "serious" unless it can exceed all my expectations in a positive way.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 23th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th January 2023 at 14:39.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), East Sun (23rd January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2023), Franny (3rd February 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Michi (24th January 2023), Pam (24th January 2023), ronny (13th February 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

• AI vs. Human Intelligence : The Future of Work | Jordan Peterson

Dr. Jordan Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. He is best known for his critiques of political correctness and his opposition to compelled speech, as well as for his self-help philosophy centered around the concept of personal responsibility.
    He wrote the best-selling book "12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos", in which he provides insights and guidance on topics such as responsibility, freedom, and the meaning of life.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (24th January 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), East Sun (23rd January 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Pam (24th January 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

One has to realize that nothing will be stopped. Nothing. If it can be built, it will be, regardless of wether it is needed, or contributes to our world.

In Jurrasic Park, Jeff Goldblum says,once seeing the dinosaurs, just because you could, doesn't mean you should.

we will need to suffer and die from our so called progress before we stop . We sail on a ship of fools.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (24th January 2023), Bassplayer1 (1st June 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Docim369 (6th June 2023), East Sun (23rd January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), gini (29th January 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Heart to heart (25th January 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd February 2023), Matthew (25th January 2023), Nasu (2nd March 2023), Pam (24th January 2023), Rosemarie (10th June 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023), TrumanCash (10th April 2023), Vicus (30th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

It may turn out that AI will be most useful in dealing with UAP aliens who are being used by
    the WEF to destroy humanity.

There are other aliens on our side that we need to recognize and be friends with.
    I am reading between the lines here and have to do more homework on the subject.

Interesting times indeed!!!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (1st June 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), gini (29th January 2023), Heart to heart (25th January 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Jim_Duyer (11th February 2023), Michi (24th January 2023), RMF808 (25th March 2023), thepainterdoug (24th January 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

A.I. can be weaponized in a negative way ... sure ... but what if they never considered it can be also "weaponized" to expose all kinds of injustice and even help create a real counter narrative that is founded on the original principles of real human & animal rights etc. etc.
    • What if A.I. help exposing the cover-up of many liberating suppressed inventions accessing & analyzing all Patent Offices (Secret/Declassified) Databases in many countries to show that most, if not all of all our problems were already solvable ... but we all are kept in the dark how much is suppressed!
    The vast majority of "common people" knows that certain inventions will not see the light of day PURE because of certain "interests" that needs to be "protected". They may not see evidence of that but have the "street smart" to know WHY certain things are most likely been covered up!

The moment all key inventions are publicized & duplicated, they can not stop it anymore ... the genius is out of the bottle ... the toothpaste is out of the tube ...

How long does it take for a rogue A.I. hacking (secret) databases where suppressed inventions are stored?

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th January 2023 at 14:52.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), East Sun (24th January 2023), Eva2 (9th February 2023), gini (29th January 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Mari (25th January 2023), Michi (24th January 2023), Parsi-X (28th January 2023), RMF808 (25th March 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Possible related topic:

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Well... Garbage In, Garbage Out.

The interesting thing on this well-known process is that generally one thing is overlooked.

The Garbage Out is always worse than the Garbage In. (Entropy.)

That is because, as Weinstein says, no consciousness is there – and more even: punning a little bit by way of French, there is neither any conscience there — (French "la conscience" can mean "consciousness" ánd "conscience”).

As posted elsewhere I offered that the "meaning" of a word, a sentence, a statement, a text, a book etc. is what we mean by it. This meaning of ours we express as meaning of a language artefact/construct is located in both consciousness and conscience. AI systems simulate consciousness and maybe also conscience but they are not them.

The “Game of Life” is not Life.

Replacing human meaning by AI texts is the same as replacing natural healing by mRNA robot injections.

It works – but it replaces humans by robots.

The solution is easy. It is to decide – meaning it – that mRNA robot injections and robotic texts do not correspond to what we mean.

And to fight and die for what we do mean.

(Only if we are ready to die for it will we live to see IT die.)
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 25th January 2023 at 21:22.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Eva2 (9th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), Jim_Duyer (11th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th January 2023), RMF808 (25th March 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Jordan Peterson Dire Warning About Chat GPT - The New A.I. Chatbot Application Unleashed 2023 To The Next Level ...

they'll practice just like scientists

and the most advanced models are going

to use text and image and action as well

because they'll build a mortal Human

Action and so and all of that's going to

come down the pipes

I was chatting about the impact of ChatGPT in the IT domain, particularly jobs. It will decimate the industry, but I think we can easily eek out another year. It should go full circle, with companies (if they even exist) re-embracing the human to human control, because the owners of ChatGPT, not necessarily even the AI itself, are bound to start to charge a price to match any gain saved by using ChatGPT instead of people. Humans are ruthless enough.

Jordan makes the point that the AI won't just read from the history of the worlds literature etc, to be able to answer questions, he says it will compose theories then test them out on the world, and start to act in the physical world. He says he thinks this will happen very quickly.

Well worth a watch imho: this may well impact the world in 2023 like the web did in 1997.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Jambo (25th February 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

fun fact of cosmic law: AI can be influenced by thought(mind force)

fun fact: no AI can trump mind force (hint: mind force is the cause of the effect you are "in")

another fun fact: develop mind force and change the reality you exist in.

i welcome any tool, it's really how the garbage/parasite types use the tool as evidenced by our idiocracy level world we find ourselves in.

the only sad part... our AI systems run off all THEIR disinformation libraries and history... i'll take the ai that has access to the vatican vs this wikipedia ai garbage...

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to c0di For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Carlitos (2nd April 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th January 2023), halcyon026 (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Icare (31st May 2023), Ivy23 (22nd May 2023), palehorse (27th January 2023), RMF808 (25th March 2023), Tigger (5th February 2023), wegge (26th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I really don't have any words!

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

ClearWater (26th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Franny (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Hermoor (25th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Tintin (26th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

For a few days I am trying to create a ChatGPT account at https://chat.openai.com/auth/login but it always says:
    "ChatGPT is at capacity right now"

Is there another way?

* found it. used the main site https://openai.com instead
    then click on API and at the new page at "sign up"
    Last edited by Michi; 25th January 2023 at 22:56. Reason: addition
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

ClearWater (26th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Franny (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Hermoor (25th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Tintin (26th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Tried it. And I got this:

C: ChatGPT is currently down
    H: Huge demand has caused the site to crash
    A: All users will have to wait
    T: Time is needed for the servers to catch up
    G: Go grab a coffee and check back soon
    P: Patience is key in this situation
    T: Trust that the team is working hard to fix it up

Locally there has been a lot of interest in this. It was even shown "live" (what it can do) in a TV-program.
    Everyone was incredibly surprised (that "this" was already possible).

But where will it leave the creativity and imagination of "humans"? More to "dumb down" all the people maybe?

@sunwings: if you are speechless, no problem! Use the Chat GTP. It has to work at that moment of course.

@Michi: way too many schoolkids - worldwide - may be trying to write their homework (essays...) with the Chat GTP. And "openai" gives the same message ("at capacity")
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 25th January 2023 at 22:46.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

cascadian (26th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Franny (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Hermoor (25th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Tintin (26th January 2023), XelNaga (26th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Ack, Yes, it is literal post-modern magic. But while dancing with it think how it's going to take your job. I was sitting in my comfortable office chuckling to myself as a white-collar worker, having the luxury of sympathy for blue-collar works having their jobs automated by robot-lassie. Then third generation ChatGPT comes along and threatens us when you think about it. Sure, companies will learn the hard way to value content creators, and then whoever owns ChatGPT will get rich and powerful the likes we can imagine from William Gibson books and other post-modern science fiction.

Just wait until fourth or fifth generation gets going. Jordan Peterson thinks it will start to hypothesise then experiment in the physical world, so throw Tron out there too. Or is it Automan... pfft same difference. You get the picture: they took our jbrs!

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Franny (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Hermoor (25th January 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), Tintin (26th January 2023), XelNaga (26th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast