+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jason Breshears and his research...?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default Jason Breshears and his research...?

What's your thoughts...?

Sorry Bill, I ommitted to say...

He shares his decades of research on the simulation we live in, the glitches, the recurring themes and key cycles and dates when significant changes occur (and key prophecies do not because of very specific reasons).

One thing he argues is 1902 was a significant event purely by the number of inventions created and "introduced" to humanity, and interesting theory about the pyramid being an actual "countdown clock" and many other theories.

One observation is he speaks at 100 miles an hour which I interpreted as his genuine passion, conviction and retention from this research in a prison library and recollection of his authorings from several books.

What I did like was his challenge to anyone to challenge him on his website and he'll leave your post/video intact, and that he will answer and address each point head on.

Many topics are very thought provoking and I fear I might be doing him a slight dis-service by not providing a more accurate synopsis/overview

Give it 5-10m yourself and make your own mind up whether to continue to not
    Last edited by scotslad; 24th January 2023 at 19:17.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (25th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), LoneWolf76 (25th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2023), Violet3 (25th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Jason Breshears and his research...?

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    What's your thoughts...?
    I have no idea... I'm not going to watch an hour-long video featuring someone I've never heard of when also I have no idea what it's about.

Can you give us a summary?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Heart to heart (24th January 2023), Michi (24th January 2023), scotslad (24th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2023), Violet3 (25th January 2023), Yoda (24th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,278 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: Jason Breshears and his research...?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What's your thoughts...?
    I have no idea... I'm not going to watch an hour-long video featuring someone I've never heard of when also I have no idea what it's about.

Not sure if I go along with all that is claimed here ... NO IDEA how much is legit, how much of it are just fascinating, interesting speculations/conjecture/having assumptions.

About Jason Breshears & Archaix, or Advanced Research of Chronological History of Artificial Intelligence X is about the history of the human race trapped in the Simulacrum, this False Reality, a copy of a real universe and the tyranny of AI X. Archaix documents the movements of AI X in the past and reveals what Artificfial Intelligence X will do next.

We are non linear perceivers of realities interacting in avatars as an extension of that which bestows awareness & our evolutionary potential is infinite & purposeful. Jason Breshears unveils mysteries in a way that makes these complex concepts accessible and empowering.

--o-O-o--

quote:

"It's ascension, so I wanted to share this with you. After publishing my last book, I was sent the YouTube channel Archaix several times. Jason Breshears actually describes what I explain in my last book/essay. If you get this information cold on your roof, you may experience several months of cognitive dissonance from shock, but I had to and would share it.

Watch the video all the way through and consider that in my book you may well find the answer to the question of what the moon actually is. You will also find the answer to the question of how the simulation is constructed and why we find so many remnants of the original. In fact, in my book I bring together all the parts discussed in the video.
    That the Phoenix (the destroyer) passes every 138 years I have yet to verify, but I'm smirking at the answer "yes." Without further ado, see the video. Should you be further interested, read this book.

With enough members, I will make the book available for free, as it is vital that many read it. Given the cost of maintaining this website and the necessary software, your membership is most welcome. Happy ascension:

What stands out in Jason Breshears' explanation is that he seems to be pushing the idea of transhumanism and "reincarnation is good. Incidentally, this is also mentioned by Logan Jayson Piette in the video above. Also essential is that he does not argue that we are in a Luciferian copy of the original (perceiving), but that code has been injected into the original. In that context, then, it is important to read my book.

The system is always building safety nets at all levels of awakening and installing its judas goats. Now I don't want to say that Jason and Logan are fulfilling that role, but in the video below I see that Jason seems to be deliberately making the signal made by Freemasons to show that they are "one of them.

You do have to put a lot of effort into maneuvering your fingers like that (see video below). He also says in this video that sometimes you have to bring the truth through lies (click on the link). That can be called "very debatable" to say the least.

Essential for you to know is the difference between the original universe, the original earth and the Luciferian copy. Jason argues that the current simulation, is actually the original that ended up in a 138 year loop, via the new code that was brought in (via the pyramid of Giza). The explanation I give in my book is that Lucifer backed up a copy of the original and built a copy simulation.

The first explanation (that of Jason and Logan above) paves the way for the idea of transition into the transhumanist singularity. The explanation I give paves the way for the return to and rebuilding of the original earth, in which Luciferian power is eliminated.
    Consider that simulation theory is now also promoted by scientists, people like Elon Musk and popular bands like Muse. On Nov. 9, 2018, Muse launched an entire album and concert series titled "simulation theory.

The awakening of the animated humanity (the players with original consciousness) is necessary in connection with the attempt to penetrate to the creative code of those awakened players (via the vaccines, which enable reading and writing of DNA and the brain in real time).

The concept of simulation fits completely into transhumanism and the (by people like Ray Kurzweil - Google Alphabet top executive, philosopher, writer and "inventor") propagated false singularity; the path towards the infinite amount of simulations and the elimination of the biological avatar, via merging with AI. We are thus on a wafer thin layer of awakening that can lead in two directions:
    1. The idea that we are in the original simulation, but ended up in a 138-year loop because of the injected Lucifer code (via the pyramid in Egypt - Jason's explanation)
    2. The discovery that we are not in the original simulation (perceiving), but in a Luciferian copy with a limited lifespan (because the destroyer keeps passing by). It is not "original simulation infected with Lucifer code. No, it is a copy of the original, recreated by Lucifer, with limited viability (Vrijland's explanation).
    The movie series The Matrix was made for a reason, and people like Jason and Logan seem to be pushing you in that direction (the direction of point 1, for the benefit of the bold text above, which is consistent with the message of The Matrix movie series). I wanted to warn you anyway". unqoute
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Possible related topic:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th January 2023 at 20:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blastolabs (24th January 2023), East Sun (24th January 2023), Journeyman (26th May 2023), scotslad (24th January 2023), Sunny (24th January 2023), Violet3 (25th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I am also trying to figure out Jason Breshears. I have finished reading one of his books titled: Shocking Secrets of Antiquity: Racial Wars of Bronze Age, Unusual Artifacts, Technolithic Engineering & the Two Cataclysms that Buried History. (copyright 2017)

Jason appears to be a self-taught genius, who devoured (memorized) every book that the Texas state prison system afforded him in the 20 years he served time. In prison he read over 1,000 books. The special advantage to that library system is that the books they kept are sometimes over 100 years old, and seem to have information that is no longer available to modern readers.

Although the book that I read references the contributing authors to what he is writing, he doesn't give exact quotes hardly anywhere with any pagination, so it would be hard to verify his claims. Intuitively though, I find much of his material tantalizing, and wish it could be backed up with accurate referencing.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (24th January 2023), scotslad (24th January 2023), Sunny (24th January 2023), Violet3 (25th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

What's your thoughts...?

I am familiar with this researcher. Somebody brought him to my attention about 6 months ago, and I have looked into his material. I find that his research is flawed in many ways.

To begin, Jason believes in a 'simulated reality.' He appears to be a 'hardcore flat-earther,' and does not believe in the generally excepted model of the solar system or galaxy/universe at large. The implication being that when it comes to 'disaster cycles,' he talks about 'fiery bodies' literally 'entering our reality' suddenly from some other 'creation realm' at certain key times in history, specifically in accordance with a fixed 138 year 'reset cycle' that goes back thousands of years!

He seems to fudge things though. Sometimes he says that at certain 138-year intervals we have a geophysical disaster, and other times that it is a 'rewrite of history,' or 'reprogramming of reality.' From what I gather he also believes in the 'missing dark ages' theory of Fomenko.

All I can say is that Jason's research is a crazy rabbit hole to dive into.

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th January 2023), Blastolabs (24th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), scotslad (25th January 2023), Sunny (24th January 2023), Violet3 (25th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,278 times in 21,093 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    6 times 23 = 138

So there may be 6 phases towards the next "reset"

I have some ideas what that could be ... think about it ... what can change every 23 years? ... new generation of newborns? ... what else?

Are there changes in our "way of living" every 23 years? ... or is it on a different level?

Maybe how things are framed in the "new normal" promoted in 2020 ... so lets use 2020 as a marker 2020 + 23 = 2043 ... and 2020 minus 23 = 1997 ... minus 23 = 1974 ... minus 23 = 1951 ... minus 23 = 1928

Are the extraordinary examples & events to be found to those key dates (years)?

1905 1928 1951 1974 1997 2020 2043

or

1904 1927 1950 1973 1996 2019 2042

Anyone?

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

or

1903 1926 1949 1972 1995 2018 2041

or

1902 1925 1948 1971 1994 2017 2040

or

1919 1942 1965 1988 2001 2024 2047

I just realize 23 divided by 2 = 11,5 years cycle average that is very close in sync with average Solar Storms Sun Spots Activity in highs and lows cycles.
    • see also comments here
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th January 2023 at 14:42.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Journeyman (26th May 2023), scotslad (25th January 2023), Sunny (24th January 2023), Violet3 (25th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

@admin, and OP there is already a thread for this.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...outube-channel

Tip: I suggest you search for threads before starting a new one. This way we all will have better discussion and a better library. This said in all well meaning

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (24th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    What's your thoughts...?

I am familiar with this researcher. Somebody brought him to my attention about 6 months ago, and I have looked into his material. I find that his research is flawed in many ways.

To begin, Jason believes in a 'simulated reality.' He appears to be a 'hardcore flat-earther,' and does not believe in the generally excepted model of the solar system or galaxy/universe at large. The implication being that when it comes to 'disaster cycles,' he talks about 'fiery bodies' literally 'entering our reality' suddenly from some other 'creation realm' at certain key times in history, specifically in accordance with a fixed 138 year 'reset cycle' that goes back thousands of years!

He seems to fudge things though. Sometimes he says that at certain 138-year intervals we have a geophysical disaster, and other times that it is a 'rewrite of history,' or 'reprogramming of reality.' From what I gather he also believes in the 'missing dark ages' theory of Fomenko.

All I can say is that Jason's research is a crazy rabbit hole to dive into.

Keith
    You’re close. He is not a flat earther though, he was when he first started making videos, but instead now he says all the phenomenon flat earth researchers find, make more sense in the context of a simulation. If sinulation doesn’t sit well with you think of it more like how the Hindus call this place Maya or the aborig ales call this world dream time. The 138 year events are caused by the Phoenix weapon that is cloaked in the sky that does various things depending on the need or level of reset.

There’s a lot of interesting things in his research, I dove in deep for a few months. It makes for a great story and explains a lot of anomalies about this realm. Is it it true? Who knows, I don’t really listen to him anymore as I got the jists of it and am sorta annoyed by him now.

Oh also he’s has explicitly stated flamenco is wrong

Also of note he has predicted Biden will be removed from office by the end of February so we’ll see if his prediction track record continues(he has gotten a lot of stuff right so far)

Edit: I should add I am annoyed because all his videos now are just him repeating himself since he gained a big following over the last year. All his real gold is from the play lists with his older videos where it’s information packed, not him rambling on in his 2 hour live videos
    Last edited by Zionbrion; 24th January 2023 at 22:36.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th January 2023), Brian Miles Kobernuss (27th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th January 2023), Journeyman (26th May 2023), scotslad (25th January 2023), Sunny (24th January 2023), Violet3 (25th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread