+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Default Re: Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I wanted to post this on behalf of those 2 little boys, their horrific journey they have been thru. I hope these 2 pieces of shxt that were suppose to be their guardians get overtime in prison.

Besides this being deeply disturbing , where is the outrage from the LGBT community? Where is the outrage from the gay community or the transgender community ? Ellen DeGeneres or Elton John? Where is the condemnation of this? Where is the condemning of this in the news media? It is nowhere , Why? because they all cover for themselves. Its not natural to have a child without a mother and father .. I'm not antigay but at the end of the day if it wasn't for us heterosexuals and we were all gay the human population would be gone in 1 generation. By having no public condemnation just makes me think everyone in the gay community support this. Its bad enough all this transgender crap is being pushed on little kids in their single digit years , yeah lets screw them up some more so the transgender population has more to choose from .

I really don't care what happens in your bedroom or what your sexuality is, but when it involves little kids, the gloves come off. Totally disgusting and evil on every level , pray for these little guys, the have been thru enough!

I really wish we were back in the wild west days sometimes, having people like this preying on little kids should be strung up with a rope on a tree and let the wolves finish them off like the wolves they were to these children.

Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons also 'pimped them out to local men and sent out videos of them raping the boys': Full horror of mysteriously wealthy couple's sordid lives revealed in jaw-dropping court docs
    Zachary Zulock and his husband William are in jail on child sex abuse charges
    Not only did they rape their sons, police say they offered them to other men
    They also sent videos of the abuse to 12 people, arrest documents claim

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edophiles.html
    How can you expect an outrage from those people, when all of them, every single one, is twisted and demented in their own way?

With no offense intended, if you are not a male attracted to females, or a female attracted to males, there is something seriously wrong, and not much sanity or objectivity could/should be expected from those types of people.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

pyrangello (1st February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3