+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons

I wanted to post this on behalf of those 2 little boys, their horrific journey they have been thru. I hope these 2 pieces of shxt that were suppose to be their guardians get overtime in prison.

Besides this being deeply disturbing , where is the outrage from the LGBT community? Where is the outrage from the gay community or the transgender community ? Ellen DeGeneres or Elton John? Where is the condemnation of this? Where is the condemning of this in the news media? It is nowhere , Why? because they all cover for themselves. Its not natural to have a child without a mother and father .. I'm not antigay but at the end of the day if it wasn't for us heterosexuals and we were all gay the human population would be gone in 1 generation. By having no public condemnation just makes me think everyone in the gay community support this. Its bad enough all this transgender crap is being pushed on little kids in their single digit years , yeah lets screw them up some more so the transgender population has more to choose from .

I really don't care what happens in your bedroom or what your sexuality is, but when it involves little kids, the gloves come off. Totally disgusting and evil on every level , pray for these little guys, the have been thru enough!

I really wish we were back in the wild west days sometimes, having people like this preying on little kids should be strung up with a rope on a tree and let the wolves finish them off like the wolves they were to these children.

Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons also 'pimped them out to local men and sent out videos of them raping the boys': Full horror of mysteriously wealthy couple's sordid lives revealed in jaw-dropping court docs
    Zachary Zulock and his husband William are in jail on child sex abuse charges
    Not only did they rape their sons, police say they offered them to other men
    They also sent videos of the abuse to 12 people, arrest documents claim

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edophiles.html

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (28th January 2023), DNA (28th January 2023), Franny (27th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th January 2023), Miller (30th January 2023), Pam (29th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (29th January 2023), thepainterdoug (28th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons

Are you suggest gay people are more likely to rape than straight people?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th January 2023), Kryztian (28th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (28th January 2023), Miller (30th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), TealHorizon (29th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member AngelArmy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That may also be satanic and that is never mentioned.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AngelArmy For This Post:

Franny (28th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), Strat (27th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Pyrangello, thank you for your post. What a masterpiece of demagogic slurs and mudding the waters. It really lays your soul bare. In twelve lines you move from “getting overtime in prison” to being “strung up with a rope on a tree” and being “finished off by wolves”.

I’ll share something with you. In the early 90s in Belgium two young girls were saved in extremis from the hands of multiple child-murderers who operated for the local and international sex slave market. The two girls had been locked up in cellars and raped a number of times. At the time I was a communication coach to dozens of students. Naturally, the whole tragedy was an unavoidable conversation topic. One quarter to one third of woman coachees were of the opinion that the girls had better not been rescued but died because "anyway” their lives were "finished now". Men proved considerably more empathic and expressed relief that they were alive and with their parents.

The tendency to wish the worst to other people is a quite resilient human trait I fear.

A friend and neighbour of mine is a therapist whose clients are abused people and abusers – murderers and victims of unsuccessful murder attempts. She says that among professionals it is thought that about one in five persons is aware of past or present sexual abuse in her or his own family.

You can imagine that the "LGTB community" does not insist too much on that, but individuals such as I, a lover of men and women (men first, women second) do.

Selective indignation is not a good idea. To psychoanalysts it has always been suspect.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anchor (28th January 2023), DeDukshyn (28th January 2023), Franny (28th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th January 2023), Kryztian (28th January 2023), Miller (30th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), TealHorizon (29th January 2023), thepainterdoug (28th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

When it comes to kids ,all of us should be the guardian of those children until they can make up their own mind in a responsible way. I did not say gays are likely to rape children. That's an interesting story Michel. Possibly I am just tired of reading about how kids are being abused , and that can be in any way , emotionally and physically. I have friends that are gay and they are good friends.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

ClearWater (30th January 2023), Franny (28th January 2023), gini (28th January 2023), Kryztian (28th January 2023), Maybee (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), Patient (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (29th January 2023), Strat (28th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,230 times in 2,174 posts

If they are found guilty, will that child ever be able to trust a human again?

Praying for angels to salve the trauma.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ClearWater (30th January 2023), gini (28th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (29th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Breitbart News editor Milo Yiannopoulos says sex between adult men and 13 year-old boys is OK as long as the boy’s sexual organs are “mature.” He would also like to thank a certain Catholic priest for teaching him to “give such good head” when Yiannopoulos was a child.
    Milo stated many times that this was the dirty little secret in the male homosexual world.

I've noted a similar trend in homosexuals I've become acquaintanced with.
    Nothing like the evil stated in this article.
    But,,,Pyrangelo is right.
    Where is the outrage?
    Why has the media gone dark on this?
    Also I don't see complaints from the gay community about drag queens dancing erotically for children.
    And then there are the transgender procedures being pushed on children.
    Gay support for this has caused me to lose respect in regard to their objectives.

Gay culture and society can't be treated as equals in society if they can not be criticized due to some afraid to break the herringbone China protected status.

What's more, pedophiles shouldn't be allowed to fly under the flag of gays. But Gays are going to have to look long and hard at their own culture, figure out how pedophiles are sneaking in and gaining protection under a common flag.
    Last edited by DNA; 28th January 2023 at 08:25.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th January 2023), gini (28th January 2023), Maybee (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), Nasu (29th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), shadowstalker (30th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

This is not a gay couple, they are pedophiles disguised as gay couple running awful business..
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

ClearWater (30th January 2023), CurEus (28th January 2023), John'sKatya (28th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), Miller (30th January 2023), pabranno (30th January 2023), Pam (29th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), TealHorizon (29th January 2023), witchy1 (28th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)

The tendency to wish the worst to other people is a quite resilient human trait I fear.
    If I may just enlarge upon this statement in isolation. I think it is a little too all-encompassing. People who have been wronged can certainly find it all too easy to wish ill on others.

Rather, I believe, people are too quick to take some comfort in others misfortunes in general.

We can analyse that further if we consider a huge swathe of the planets population live in fear. Not at the forefront of their conscious daily lives but more a constant background unease that few even notice as it has been there so long. When some ill befalls another there may be an almost natural sense of relief that it is not them that is suffering. By adding a voice of condemnation the criticiser elevates themselves slightly towards the good and away from the bad. (I should point out that is on the level of the sub-conscious and is ego driven - or just plain wrong!)

------------------

Moving on..

I can guarantee there are thousands of gay couples absolutely horrified by the events mentioned in the opening post. We, doubtless, will hear little about that. It is not how the 'news' works.

What might be more pertinent to know - is there a higher percentage of homosexual people interested in children than in the wider population?

Without any data to back it up - I think not.

If we equate wealth with power, for the purpose of this exercise, then power would seem to be more of a driver towards deviant behaviour as powerful people are more likely to believe themselves above the law.

Hopefully I've made some sense of my thoughts.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

gini (30th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

--

The story is awful - I read it when it the news broke. It is mainstream news too, so you know you are not even getting the full story.

It makes me think that some detachment is wise lest I allow myself to generate the kinds of emotional energy that is useful to evil.

As I was thinking about this, it staggered me to contemplate that two men raping and pimping-out "their" children will pale in comparison to the revealing of dark truths to come.

For example: the demonic conspiracy to produce, distribute and use Adrenochrome - not just the massive scale of it - but the systematically organized and completely horrific method of its manufacture using tortured and abused children who were either kidnapped or literally bred "off-the-record" for the purpose, so that when they die no questions are asked.

When, years ago, I read that there would be a dark night of the soul, I didn't quite realize how dark it could get, worse apparently that I can dream up, but apparently we are up to this challenge.

Wishing you all the light and strength in the coming times.
    Last edited by Anchor; 29th January 2023 at 10:07.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th January 2023), ClearWater (30th January 2023), DNA (28th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023), Maybee (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), Patient (28th January 2023), pueblo (28th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), thepainterdoug (28th January 2023), wondering (28th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Unfortunately, gender identity, age, economic status, ethnicity, religion and any other ways we can divide people there are going to be one that will exploit any agency they can to get to children for their own purposes. I look at the bigger picture, what in the hell is wrong with a species that exploits their own kind just for fun. Basically you can call pedophilia anything you want. But at the end of the day these atrocities are committed because they give the one in control good feelings. What in the hell is wrong with the human race?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DNA (28th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023), Kryztian (28th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), pyrangello (28th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The dialogue in this thread is very thought provoking as it should be , I referred to these men who abused these kids as wolves as that is what they are , they wait, calculate and prey, strike when the time is right. Kind of like watching a bunny getting ripped apart by a wolf. I myself was abused physically and mentally for years from a stepfather , although not sexually it was enough as a kid to now realize I was that bunny and nobody was around to help. Day after day going to bed not knowing when that bedroom door would come flying open for another long night . Had a bowl of mashed potatoes thrown over my head once at the table, was taking a shower to get it out of my hair when the door got bashed in only to get beat again, had 5 cops pull him off me that time. There was my wolf and yes as a teenager I did contemplate his exit from the earth. There is also something that happened to me at 14 yrs old that was sexual in nature but will just leave it at that from another adult. All these events took me years to figure out what love really was, and what it really means to be in love with something or somebody . So I really have no tolerance for anybody that takes advantage of any kid period . I ,m not looking for any i,m sorry you had to go thru this, thats not why i,m laying this out. I,m ok now but boy did it take a long time to really understand and get thru all of what had happened as a child to being an adult. That's why even today when I see kids being taken advantage of there is no grace, no mercy and no counseling on my end being offered to the wolf.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (29th January 2023), Anchor (28th January 2023), ClearWater (30th January 2023), DNA (28th January 2023), Ewan (29th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), mizo (29th January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (29th January 2023), shadowstalker (30th January 2023), Strat (28th January 2023), TealHorizon (29th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Thank you Pyrangello for sharing that. It puts the depth of your emotion in perspective.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

ClearWater (30th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), pyrangello (29th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

I want to add the following considerations and facts.

The concepts of "homosexuality" and "heterosexuality" are medical concepts, invented in the 19th century, at the acme of positivism: “science” at its worst. Before that, there was only male sexuality and female sexuality. And that both sexualities could include to a small or a large extent sex with the own sex, was not a doctor’s secret. Everybody had some degree of sexual interaction with the own sex, whatever the "societal" – i.e. ideological attitude was to it. In the following decennia this discriminating medicalisation led to the elaboration of the "third sex" (with its connotation of being innate etc.) and as a consequence real persecution got a new lease in political tyrannies created by worst-wishers.

The interesting thing is that this medicalisation took mainly place in the two most heavily militarising societies of the 19th century: the United Kingdom and Germany. In the United Kingdom it was part of the political intention to militarise the males to become the fierce fighters of the British Empire, and as such it accompanied the psychotic battle against "onanism" (male masturbation) and the standardisation of sports (football etc.). In the German Empire, whose military tolerated male-male friendships as that would strengthen combat readiness the other way around, the "media" (i.e. the press) accused "men who loved men" to weaken morale and the Nazi leaders (themselves often fond of same-sex sex) chose to join the trend and overbid on it.

Walt Whitman, the great American poet, sang the glory of male companionship in welcoming Nature in his Leaves of Grass. Those companions he called "gay" as himself, in the meaning of "joyful". That was picked up a century later by American men who loved men who were in need of a self-description that had nobility to it, instead of what they had to hear all the time. One can read James Baldwin about it, or delve into the Stonewall riots and demonstrations for a deeper insight.

Cutting off men from their own sexuality had already been the objective of the medicalisation. For the last fifty years we have heard about "the gay lifestyle", and a whole industry has risen from nothing to cater for the "gay" customer. I invite all readers who were unaware of the above to start wondering where these categorisations and denominations come from and aim at. It is, before anything else, meant to divide society, persuading A that he is different from B, whereas in the background the real intention of all that is to divide A and B from themselves.

For something like fifty years I have told my surroundings that I "am" not "a homosexual" although I can accept that “innocent bystanders” describe part of my behaviour as "homosexual" if they are inclined to use what amounts to a reductionist concept. I "am" a man though, and a few other things, like "a sexual being" because they indeed describe my identity. For a similar reason I have kept the word "gay” at a distance for twenty years now, because I refuse to be identified on the basis of a lifestyle marketing concept. The “identitarian” definition of "gay-ness" in the LGTB ideology I hold to be extremely pernicious and moreover extremely dangerous: it is certain that in the US, the association of so many men who describe themselves as "gay" with the Democratic agendas, especially regarding “vaccination”, may lead to new persecutions by new rulers.

I hope that the "inclusive" philosophy held by P.A. members may motivate them to use terms like "heterosexual", "homosexual", "gay", "lesbian" or "trans" with greatest care and with the understanding that they are our enemies’ terms used against ourselves. The future society we want needs to be a society where love is the light, and that entails love for the body and its sexuality as an expression of its joy to be alive. When society is led by that light, harm to each other’s bodies, and especially the weakest bodies among our bodies, those of children, old people and people with physical defects (I sidestep the euphemisms) will not have any soil to grow on.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 29th January 2023 at 01:42.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anchor (29th January 2023), ClearWater (30th January 2023), Ewan (29th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (29th January 2023), pyrangello (29th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2023), TealHorizon (29th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Russia forbade adoptions to people in the states several years ago for a good reason.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artamis For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2023), Franny (29th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Quote Also I don't see complaints from the gay community about drag queens dancing erotically for children.
    They are out there, not just gays but transvestite performers as well. I have read a number of articles by trannies utterly rejecting taking kids to shows or reading groups. They call it what it is: grooming.

Take a look at Gays Against Groomers on Twitter, they get a lot of flak as well as kudos:

https://twitter.com/againstgrmrs
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2023), pyrangello (29th January 2023), Strat (29th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Are you suggesting that pyrangello is going after the lbgtq community........?, and what are your thoughts regarding this story, you certainly did not show outrage to the offenders, but rather you went to "their" defense, you showed no sympathy towards the abused boys, but instead you questioned pyrangello's intentions.......

RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2023), Ewan (29th January 2023), Isserley (29th January 2023), Maybee (29th January 2023), Pam (29th January 2023), pyrangello (29th January 2023), shadowstalker (30th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    England Avalon Member TealHorizon's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    Are you suggesting that pyrangello is going after the lbgtq community........?
    Well he pretty much did... Further in his post he clearly says he believes the LGBT community actually supports this - which is a mental take. The point Strat is coming from is when you get threads like this, pointing fingers at gay couples and saying "this is what all gay people are like", when there are plenty of straight couples that do the same, is tiresome and just plain ignorant. Yes it's horrific and the the couple should pay, but it's the short-sighted finger pointing and pigeonholing arguments towards all members of the community that become frustrating. Then you get posts like yourself where it's just putting words into people's mouths and trying to cause a ruckus...

I'm part of the community in a sense, and I am happy with who I am. I also disagree with a lot of the forced stuff from the LGBT community, but I also believe it is the NWO forcing it behind the scenes. However, I can tell you I know plenty of gay, trans, etc people who absolutely do not support anything like OPs post, and believe it or not, are just normal people trying to get through life - it's a very small minority that patrol the streets in cat suits and bright green mowhawks. If anything the gay and trans people I know are more conservative leaning than my hetro friends.

Just as another point for others in this thread, there are quite a few groups now who are against the forced aspects of mainstream LGBT. A group I follow is LGBT fightback (and their UK sister group respectively), who contrary to what the name may imply, are members of the LGBT community who campaign against the western trend of giving kids hormone blockers, trans story time, etc.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TealHorizon For This Post:

Ewan (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), pyrangello (29th January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (3rd February 2023), Strat (29th January 2023), Wind (29th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by TealHorizon (here)
    Are you suggesting that pyrangello is going after the lbgtq community........?
    Well he pretty much did... Further in his post he clearly says he believes the LGBT community actually supports this - which is a mental take. The point Strat is coming from is when you get threads like this, pointing fingers at gay couples and saying "this is what all gay people are like", when there are plenty of straight couples that do the same, is tiresome and just plain ignorant. Yes it's horrific and the the couple should pay, but it's the short-sighted finger pointing and pigeonholing arguments towards all members of the community that become frustrating. Then you get posts like yourself where it's just putting words into people's mouths and trying to cause a ruckus...

I'm part of the community in a sense, and I am happy with who I am. I also disagree with a lot of the forced stuff from the LGBT community, but I also believe it is the NWO forcing it behind the scenes. However, I can tell you I know plenty of gay, trans, etc people who absolutely do not support anything like OPs post, and believe it or not, are just normal people trying to get through life - it's a very small minority that patrol the streets in cat suits and bright green mowhawks. If anything the gay and trans people I know are more conservative leaning than my hetro friends.

Just as another point for others in this thread, there are quite a few groups now who are against the forced aspects of mainstream LGBT. A group I follow is LGBT fightback (and their UK sister group respectively), who contrary to what the name may imply, are members of the LGBT community who campaign against the western trend of giving kids hormone blockers, trans story time, etc.
    I think a huge part of the problem is that we have created all these "communities" as though one member represents all members. I believe the community terminology is being programmed into us, it is to create division.It has now been weaponized. A community used to be a good thing, now it can be easily used as tool to create more hate and fear. I have a couple of gay neighbors, they are two young men and I see them regularly walking down the street cleaning up trash, they have rescue cows, goats, and other critters on their property. They are kind and friendly. I don't think of what "community" they belong to. I just think they must have a huge element of compassion and were raised well, by loving parents. I have always felt androgynous, long before I knew there was a word for it. It's no deal at all for me. I don't need to join a community, I guess I might get a victim point or two for it, but I'll pass.

What I do strongly believe is that right and wrong are not relative, the rules of what is wrong, harming others needlessly or for self gratification does not belong to any particular community. They were wrong, they harmed the vulnerable and I don't personally give a rat's ass what "community" they "belong" to. I didn't realize till I started writing what a destructive thing this aspect of community has become, it is totally weaponized.

I'm pretty sure the MSM would be all over this story if the "white Conservative" community had been doing it. They had enough points in their victim status to avoid a huge uproar. Besides, the MSM is busy making pedophilia and all inclusive woke thing, so there is that.

We live in a culture with a fake, hypocritical relative moral structure. Depending upon how many victim points you have garnered the more you can get away with. We watch who is the greatest victim change all the time and life can be tougher if you have no victim points or are not in a victim community.I am speaking from my perspective in the US, I know this is not true everywhere, at least I hope it isn't.

So this , at least to me is about harming the innocent. Two adult men in this case chose to do something that was evil at the far end of the spectrum of evil as it gets. This is what they want to normalize.

ok....I will now step of my soap box.......

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Maybee (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), pyrangello (29th January 2023), Strat (29th January 2023), TealHorizon (29th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Are you suggesting that pyrangello is going after the lbgtq community........?, and what are your thoughts regarding this story, you certainly did not show outrage to the offenders, but rather you went to "their" defense, you showed no sympathy towards the abused boys, but instead you questioned pyrangello's intentions.......

RRR
    This is a sensitive topic, I didn't post anymore because pyrangello is furious and now is not the time to debate semantics.

pyrangello, to you I apologize because I should've explained myself but I gave a 1 liner and this is the internet. Internet one liners are frustrating at times and being this is a sensitive topic I should've known better. I say this to clear up any confusion. I do like and more importantly respect you, your thoughts and opinions. Now that I've made you angry I can see why you may think otherwise, and want me to shut up. I will honor this and no longer post in this thread. If anyone wants me to clear anything up shoot me a PM.

RRR, watch where you stick your nose.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), Pam (29th January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast