Thread: Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member TealHorizon's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I think a huge part of the problem is that we have created all these "communities" as though one member represents all members. I believe the community terminology is being programmed into us, it is to create division.It has now been weaponized. A community used to be a good thing, now it can be easily used as tool to create more hate and fear. I have a couple of gay neighbors, they are two young men and I see them regularly walking down the street cleaning up trash, they have rescue cows, goats, and other critters on their property. They are kind and friendly. I don't think of what "community" they belong to. I just think they must have a huge element of compassion and were raised well, by loving parents. I have always felt androgynous, long before I knew there was a word for it. It's no deal at all for me. I don't need to join a community, I guess I might get a victim point or two for it, but I'll pass.

What I do strongly believe is that right and wrong are not relative, the rules of what is wrong, harming others needlessly or for self gratification does not belong to any particular community. They were wrong, they harmed the vulnerable and I don't personally give a rat's ass what "community" they "belong" to. I didn't realize till I started writing what a destructive thing this aspect of community has become, it is totally weaponized.

I'm pretty sure the MSM would be all over this story if the "white Conservative" community had been doing it. They had enough points in their victim status to avoid a huge uproar. Besides, the MSM is busy making pedophilia and all inclusive woke thing, so there is that.

We live in a culture with a fake, hypocritical relative moral structure. Depending upon how many victim points you have garnered the more you can get away with. We watch who is the greatest victim change all the time and life can be tougher if you have no victim points or are not in a victim community.I am speaking from my perspective in the US, I know this is not true everywhere, at least I hope it isn't.

So this , at least to me is about harming the innocent. Two adult men in this case chose to do something that was evil at the far end of the spectrum of evil as it gets. This is what they want to normalize.

ok....I will now step of my soap box.......
    Yep, agree. Communities of all kinds are used as a tool for MSM to push a narrative. I am with you on that front, and absolutely believe communities are strategically used and manoeuvred to outrage certain sides, and vice versa, which distracts from the true problems and organisations which are pulling the strings.

I do also agree that if this were white conservatives that we wouldn't hear the end of it, but that also plays into my point: we know those are the tricks of MSM. When a gay couple does this, demanding outrage from the LBGT community and saying things to try and imply this is a rampant problem with gay people is playing right into the MSM's hand. It's causing grief and division even more. By all means MSM should be pointed out for cherry picking their stories, but every single person on this website knows that is their weapon.

As I say, what the two men did was pure evil, and the appropriate course of action should be taken. Their sexuality should not come into it in my opinion; evil is evil. And to be honest I'm not one to really argue on the internet, but when people are just pointing fingers saying "yep, this is what happens when gay people adopt", it's just sad to see. What's worse is when someone points out not all gay people are like that, said person is then implied to actually be DEFENDING child abuse!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TealHorizon For This Post:

Hym (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), Pam (29th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,728 times in 2,089 posts

I'm not furious strat, on the contrary, we have people all over the world chiming in on their opinions , I get it, we can even agree to disagree and learn from each other. . At the end of the day , this is all really about the kids and all of us responsible adults protecting them from all backgrounds or lifestyles we take part in . I still think 90 % of the people of the earth are good people, my buddy who is a private detective told me once 10% of the people out there are trying to take advantage of anyone and everyone for whatever they can get. There is a huge assault on these kids now, an indoctrination even at the school level . Why can't we let kids just be kids, they are growing up so fast with social media available ,, check this video out for a few minutes starting at the 50 minute mark and all of you give your opinion on if these little children who are grasping for guidance in life are to be taught this at this age and in school? I'm not speaking about the religious stuff either , go to the 50 minute mark and watch please. https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...w-3653371.html

As for the what teal said , its great to know there are now movements to help protect these kids and protest what happen to these 2 little boys in the lgbt community, If communities like LGBT want respect , please do show your outrage and support that when it happens, this stuff is not acceptable under any circumstances, again on behalf of these kids that don't have a voice or a protector. Being a kid and not knowing when the next episode of abuse will take place under the roof you call home is a daily terror that stays with you a long, long time even after it stops. These 2 little boys have a long road ahead of them for what happened to them . May the angels watch over them daily.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

DNA (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), Pam (29th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)

(...)

you certainly did not show outrage to the offenders, but rather you went to "their" defense,

(...)
    Thank you for your clarity RatRodRob...RRR...

..I can’t read that in Strat’s remark. How could you?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Pam (29th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)

The tendency to wish the worst to other people is a quite resilient human trait I fear.
    (...)

Rather, I believe, people are too quick to take some comfort in others misfortunes in general.

(...)
    Thank you Ewan. Yes, I think your somehow rephrasing what I wrote is, as a general statement, closer to the truth than mine.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

pyrangello (30th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I deeply respect your reply. all of your replies because we can discuss, agree, disagree and anything in between. but we can talk about it. That is our god given gift. I love you Strat, you and I don't personally talk but I have always held a spot in my heart for you and your struggles. I am glad your back. You are a good and decent man.
    Last edited by Pam; 29th January 2023 at 22:19.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (29th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)

(...), If communities like LGBT want respect , please do show your outrage and support that when it happens, this stuff is not acceptable under any circumstances, (...)
    Thank you Pyrangello. I hope you can understand the following.

I will NOT show my outrage as a perceived “member of the LGTB community”. Not because in my own eyes I am not a member of that community, or rather: I am not definable as "being a member of a community" at all – of any community ——— although that would be a sufficient reason for not showing my outrage (a somewhat similar example: certain people who define themselves as Jewish, say to other persons whom they define as Jewish also: “even if you do not feel to be a Jew (while being a Jew), you are still a Jew when others consider you to be a Jew”: this is sophistic nonsense and extremely freedom-limiting ——— BUT I will show my outrage as a human being. And this last outrage is much stronger because it implies that it comes from a non-sectarian, non-denominational, non-divisive etc. conception of humanity. When bodies are hurt, all human bodies cry in sympathetic pain. And nobody should be asked to show that pain first.

A note about the “specificity”. A few years after the events connected with the abduction of youngsters in Belgium in the 90s, my friend and I moved to a house we had bought in one of the most densely populated communes of Brussels, at one kilometre from the Cathedral. A highly coloured and overall happy population with low violence. 180 different mother tongues were spoken. Luc and I, "perceived as members of the LGTB community" were respected and more than that: appreciated I must say because we spoke some of the languages and valued the quite various religious convictions present.

Disturbingly often one could see small posters (A4) amateurishly written and typed on which parents declared one of their children missing. The whole kidnapping rage just went on, in spite of a few more or less effective governmental measures (a centralised registration office, a 24/7 telephone line etc.). In our commune most people remembered very well that a few years earlier in another Brussels commune a Moroccan girl of 10 had been kidnapped on her way from school by one of her neighbours so to speak (living just one block further), raped and murdered and "buried" in his workshop. Knowing this, our neighbours had grown a little more careful and concerned (not that they hadn’t been before). But they lived with the idea that this did happen in Belgium and it did with a certain regularity.

All outrage at what that man had done to that little girl came from the point of view of human beings as human beings, NOT as “members of a community”. The very requirement or expectation of some indignation from the side of any community at all would, at that moment around the turn of the millennium, have been perceived as a form of political exploitation of the tragedy. The girl’s parents, who wanted to be left alone in their grief while accepting with grace manifestations of sympathy and willingness to help, did not once say that as pious Muslims they were deeply hurt by this being done to their girl by “a Christian” – and neither did any of the imams or other representatives of the “Muslim community”.

This girl was a girl. Her murderer was a "heterosexual male" – to use the reductionist qualification. The systematic kidnapping and exploitation as sex slaves of pre-teenage and teenage girls in Belgium in the 90s that I referred to above (known as the "Dutroux affair") – which was smothered by Justice in that it was construed as a private enterprise of Dutroux himself whereas it was definitely part of an extended operation involving many accomplices, top-level users and maybe dozens of victims – was only concerned with young female humans kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed by male humans.

Nobody at that time raised her or his head and appealed to the "Heterosexual Community" or "the heterosexual persons" to express their outrage at what some members of their "community" had done.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 30th January 2023 at 00:15.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

ClearWater (30th January 2023), DeDukshyn (29th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), wondering (29th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)

(...), If communities like LGBT want respect , please do show your outrage and support that when it happens, this stuff is not acceptable under any circumstances, (...)
    Thank you Pyrangello. I hope you can understand the following.

I will NOT show my outrage as a perceived “member of the LGTB community”. Not because in my own eyes I am not a member of that community, or rather: I am not definable as "being a member of a community" at all – of any community ——— although that would be a sufficient reason for not showing my outrage (a somewhat similar example: certain people who define themselves as Jewish, say to other persons whom they define as Jewish also: “even if you do not feel to be a Jew (while being a Jew), you are still a Jew when others consider you to be a Jew”: this is sophistic nonsense and extremely freedom-limiting ——— BUT I will show my outrage as a human being. And this last outrage is much stronger because it implies that it comes from a non-sectarian, non-denominational, non-divisive etc. conception of humanity. When bodies are hurt, all human bodies cry in sympathetic pain. And nobody should be asked to show that pain first.

A note about the “specificity”. A few years after the events connected with the abduction of youngsters in Belgium in the 90s, my friend and I moved to a house we had bought in one of the most densely populated communes of Brussels, at one kilometre from the Cathedral. A highly coloured and overall happy population with low violence. 180 different mother tongues were spoken. Luc and I, "perceived as members of the LGTB community" were respected and more than that: appreciated I must say because we spoke some of the languages and valued the quite various religious convictions present.

Disturbingly often one could see small posters (A4) amateurishly written and typed on which parents declared one of their children missing. The whole kidnapping rage just when on, in spite of a few more or less effective governmental measures (a centralised registration office, a 24/7 telephone line etc.). In our commune most people remembered very well that a few years earlier in another Brussels commune a Moroccan girl of 10 had been kidnapped on her way from school by one of her neighbours so to speak (living just one block further), raped and murdered and "buried" in his workshop. Knowing this, our neighbours had grown a little more careful and concerned (not that they hadn’t been before). But they lived with the idea that this did happen in Belgium and it did with a certain regularity.

All outrage at what that man had done to that little girl came from the point of view of human beings as human beings, NOT as “members of a community”. The very requirement or expectation of some indignation from the side of any community at all would, at that moment around the turn of the millennium, have been perceived as a form of political exploitation of the tragedy. The girl’s parents, who wanted to be left alone in their grief while accepting with grace manifestations of sympathy and willingness to help, did not once say that as pious Muslims they were deeply hurt by this being done to their girl by a Christian – and neither did any of the imams or other representatives of the “Muslim community”.

This girl was a girl. Her murderer was a "heterosexual male" – to use the reductionist qualification. The systematic kidnapping and exploitation as sex slaves of pre-teenage and teenage girls in Belgium in the 90s that I referred to above (known as the "Dutroux affair") – which was smothered by Justice in that it was construed as a private enterprise of Dutroux himself whereas it was definitely part of an extended operation involving many accomplices, top-level users and maybe dozens of victims – was only concerned with young female humans kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed by male humans.

Nobody at that time raised her or his head and appealed to the "Heterosexual Community" or "the heterosexual persons" to express their outrage at what some members of their "community" had done.

I agree ... It's like getting upset when not everyone and every celebrity in the hetereosexual "community" publicly expresses outrage on every incidence of child abuse committed by heterosexuals. :rollseyes:

There's two parts to this topic as implied by the OP:

1) Judgement and outrage toward gays and gay celebrities for not publicly expressing outrage, implying some sort of protection of the behaviour or collusion - as though assuming they all know about this event.

2) Judgement and outrage toward the abuse of children.

Item #1) is an absurd notion, as though the "heterosexual community" and all their celebrities when not expressing outrage over every single incident of child abuse at the hands of heterosexuals (probably in the millions per year) means they are somehow secretly supportive and condoning of this behaviour, and this judgement is somehow the 'gold standard' we should apply to gays.

Imagine posting something similar where a married couple were involved (which accounts for a vast majority of such events where a couple is involved) and then casting judgements against all heterosexuals (specifically calling them out and naming them) and all hetero celebrities for not having publicly condemned it, as though they had a duty to do so. Should we then also cast similar judgement against white people, if they were white? what if they were brown haired? Should we call out all brown haired people for not having condemned the story publicly? Its absolute nonsense to think that way about any "community" ,and I think we should move past this crap and move onto what IS important in this discussion, which is:

Item #2) the actual valid part of this story, and Pyrangello's OP, and is well worthy of discussion here. Child abuse is a problem, and spreading this evil to cast large swathing judgements on specific groups of people would be wrong if we did that against heterosexuals, homosexuals, blacks, whites, jews or christians alike. Individuals committed this crime, and individuals are responsible for it.

Seeing Item #1 for what it is, is NOT defense of child abuse - for one to imply that it is, shows an incredible lack of critical thinking abilities - or, at the very least a setting aside of critical thinking abilities to justify, in a Freudian slip sort of way, a personal feeling or belief.

That said, this thread shouldn't devolve into a further discussion on item #1, when item #2 is the actual issue.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th January 2023 at 23:06.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ewan (30th January 2023), Hym (29th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Strat (29th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

I don't think gay men should be able to adopt children

I've never seen a monogamous homosexual male relationship.
    I've never seen it.
    I honestly don't think it exists. Maybe for a year or so but certainly nothing substantial.

That's one of the problems, we are not allowed to discuss reality.
    Only a agreed upon illusion.

I don't think two heterosexual men deciding to be roommates should be able to adopt a child either.

Women by and large are not the ones sexually victimizing people. Men are.
    Heterosexual, homosexual and everything in between.

I don't think men should be religious leaders or gurus either for that matter.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Isserley (31st January 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I've never seen it.
    I honestly don't think it exists. Maybe for a year or so but certainly nothing substantial.

I don't think two heterosexual men deciding to be roommates should be able to adopt a child either.

Considering men are the ones most responsible for sexually victimizing children, and, also women, men probably shouldn't even be allowed near any children or women at all - how else can we keep them safe from men? Nor should anyone of the Christian faith be around children - we all know what catholic priests do to children - and they believe in God. Maybe we should keep children away from everyone who believes in God.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th January 2023 at 06:33.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (30th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Thank you for all the opinions, I am fully aware of the msm and the powers that be these days. Strat gave the impression I was mad because I was M.I.A. this weekend, actually Saturday I was helping a homeless vet get moved back to another state and Sunday I was plowing snow for a bunch at a bunch of elderly people's homes that can't do it themselves anymore. I.m self employed at have been all my life so I was out looking at a job as well this weekend. I try and help at least 1 person each day is my goal. And being a voice for these kids that have no voice is my other daily goal. My small contribution of my time on this earth. AGAIN thanks

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

I've never seen it.

Considering men are the ones most responsible for sexually victimizing children, and, also women, men probably shouldn't even be allowed near any children or women at all - how else can we keep them safe from men? Nor should anyone of the Christian faith be around children - we all know what catholic priests do to children - and they believe in God. Maybe we should keep children away from everyone who believes in God.
    Look I'm not going to pretend no one was going to get pissed off by that post.
    But I stand by it.
    Human trafficking in this country and the world for that matter is a huge problem.
    Arizona the state I just moved from, they changed the name of the state protection agency in charge of children because of the corruption and pedophilia that came to light.
    Hundreds if not thousands of stories just like this one. From one single low population state. How many of those state agency workers involved were women?
    How many of the predators posing as parents were women?

It's a problem bro.
    I think I'll extend my earlier statement to include child service workers should be women as well.
    This is a problem.
    One that is often swept under the rug.
    We should look into how many stories there are out there of state sponsored child services exploiting children.
    Even those would under report by factors in the hundreds.
    I've known five people as adults who have gone through the "system" and all of them were molested on a basis referred to as constant through various families, handlers and government workers.

The fact is this.
    Predators seek positions of power over those they wish to prey upon.
    I wish it weren't so.
    But this is what is going on.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (30th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th January 2023), pyrangello (31st January 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

It won't work. The majority are men but women do this too meaning the 'final solution', of only having all women staff for such things, wouldn't be a very good final solution, it would give a false sense of security. I don't even think a policy of women only would even stop the men perpetrators. Take this to extremes: not even the Nuremburg trials stopped Goebbels' legacy, we saw this in the last couple of years.

Is there a silver bullet for any problem? For this problem would castration work? Only castrated people can work in that field? Would that work? I don't like it but I am wondering, and I suspect kid-fiddlers would find a way. This could be taken to a facetious level that children should wear a hijab. I'm not serious. I can't think of a solution with no fail-safe other than how a momma bear protects her children.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th January 2023), pyrangello (31st January 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    It won't work. The majority are men but women do this too meaning the 'final solution', of only having all women staff for such things, wouldn't be a very good final solution, it would give a false sense of security. I don't even think a policy of women only would even stop the men perpetrators. Take this to extremes: not even the Nuremburg trials stopped Goebbels' legacy, we saw this in the last couple of years.

Is there a silver bullet for any problem? For this problem would castration work? Only castrated people can work in that field? Would that work? I don't like it but I am wondering, and I suspect kid-fiddlers would find a way. This could be taken to a facetious level that children should wear a hijab. I'm not serious. I can't think of a solution with no fail-safe other than how a momma bear protects her children.
    Nothing is 100% Matthew but would it by and large affect the situation by 50% or more?
    I think it could.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (30th January 2023), pyrangello (31st January 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'd rather execute child abusers than try to accommodate life around them. What percent of abuse cases are through adoption? My brother was adopted by a man and a women but it wasn't them that sexually abused him, it was one of his teachers. Your solution is more superficial than the false sense of security it offers. I'd have more faith in a climate of paranoia which needs people to see the problem, which nobody does, which is why it happens in plain sight and why my brother was abused for seven years. I don't believe any solution will work without that.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DNA (30th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th January 2023), pyrangello (31st January 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st February 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'd rather execute child abusers than try to accommodate life around them. What percent of abuse cases are through adoption? My brother was adopted by a man and a women but it wasn't them that sexually abused him, it was one of his teachers. Your solution is more superficial than the false sense of security it offers. I'd have more faith in a climate of paranoia which needs people to see the problem, which nobody does, which is why it happens in plain sight and why my brother was abused for seven years. I don't believe any solution will work without that.
    I'm all for public awareness too.
    And I'm very sorry for what happened to your brother. We will send a prayer to God right now for him.
    There is no single silver bullet. And yes you are correct public outrage and awareness via vigilance and constant attention.
    But,,, I do think the ideology behind what I'm saying sounds so irrational because folks have been kind of hoodwinked out of the commonly long accepted ideals that women have always been the care takers of the children. There is something about emphasizing traditional roles of men and women historically that kind of triggers people in this day and age.
    Listen I'm not naive enough to think any of this stuff brought up will actually happen.
    I'm just giving a perspective.
    But, I've got to tell you, from your story about your brother I will now add primary school teacher to that list of women only jobs.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Matthew (30th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th January 2023), pyrangello (31st January 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm all for public awareness too.
    And I'm very sorry for what happened to your brother. We will send a prayer to God right now for him.
    There is no single silver bullet. And yes you are correct public outrage and awareness via vigilance and constant attention.
    But,,, I do think the ideology behind what I'm saying sounds so irrational because folks have been kind of hoodwinked out of the commonly long accepted ideals that women have always been the care takers of the children. There is something about emphasizing traditional roles of men and women historically that kind of triggers people in this day and age.
    Listen I'm not naive enough to think any of this stuff brought up will actually happen.
    I'm just giving a perspective.
    But, I've got to tell you, from your story about your brother I will now add primary school teacher to that list of women only jobs.
    I'm banking on public awareness and shudder with dread at any other solution. 'Solutions' are just going to dull the already struggling sense of danger that I believe would make the difference. We need more sense of danger, not less ffs! If a solution would stop the problem then fine but if it doesn't we're making the problem worse. Thanks for the prayers... funny story there actually bordering on the supernatural (in my brothers favour)... your prayer is very welcome thank you!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DNA (30th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), pyrangello (31st January 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks

(...)

Thank you DeDukshyn.

I beg to differ.

Consider the following:

Male violence: with fists and knives.
    Female violence: with words and poison.

Male sexual violence: by rape and turning women into sex dolls.
    Female sexual violence: by psychic castration and turning men into dildos.

Please consider this: It is very convenient for our tyrants to count only physical violence as violence.

The world over fire brigades and army units deployed in catastrophes are mostly manned by men. There is a difference between male violence and male strength.

But when armies go to the battlefield to destroy other men the women wave handkerchiefs and “rejoice”. Dildos can easily be replaced after all.

It is high time – when we want to build a new love-oriented society, that is – that women acknowledge their responsibility in the infinitesimal explosion of violence (fists, poison, knives and words). It takes two to tango.

The ongoing social castration of men, at the latest since the 19th century, (but actually it started a lot earlier, because circumcision and infibulation are both age-old forms of sexual "engineering") needs to stop. (I figure it is too late – but it may stop in the "pockets" of love, goodness and truth we would like to create.)

Fortunately the protracted rape that is verbal humiliation of husbands by their wives has finally reached the courts.

The fight against the poisoning of boys’ sexuality by anti-male slander from the female wing of the family model citizen reproduction machine has yet to start.

There is only one road: to repent and to "sin no more".

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've never seen it.

Look I'm not going to pretend no one was going to get pissed off by that post.
    But I stand by it.
    Human trafficking in this country and the world for that matter is a huge problem.
    Arizona the state I just moved from, they changed the name of the state protection agency in charge of children because of the corruption and pedophilia that came to light.
    Hundreds if not thousands of stories just like this one. From one single low population state. How many of those state agency workers involved were women?
    How many of the predators posing as parents were women?

It's a problem bro.
    I think I'll extend my earlier statement to include child service workers should be women as well.
    This is a problem.
    One that is often swept under the rug.
    We should look into how many stories there are out there of state sponsored child services exploiting children.
    Even those would under report by factors in the hundreds.
    I've known five people as adults who have gone through the "system" and all of them were molested on a basis referred to as constant through various families, handlers and government workers.

The fact is this.
    Predators seek positions of power over those they wish to prey upon.
    I wish it weren't so.
    But this is what is going on.
    I'm not really disregarding any of that, except I will say that women probably make a larger number than you would ever think. I even knew a girl personally who was abused by her mother. My point was that when we stop seeing the individuals that cause the issues as the perpetrators and instead see affiliations of them as the perpetrators, who is to decide which and how far removed the affiliations that are to be included in the blame? You? Me? Bob down the street? Everyone will want to blame the affiliations that suit their personal biases and then the whole notion of it being acceptable practice starts to become absurd.

I will agree that predators often do seek positions of power, and even in some cases positions of power create predators. but that doesn't mean that people in positions of power are predators. Its deductive logic, and why we have to maintain keep the accountability on the individuals, and not their affiliations. That's was my point.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

(...)

Thank you DeDukshyn.

I beg to differ.

Consider the following:

Male violence: with fists and knives.
    Female violence: with words and poison.

Male sexual violence: by rape and turning women into sex dolls.
    Female sexual violence: by psychic castration and turning men into dildos.

Please consider this: It is very convenient for our tyrants to count only physical violence as violence.

The world over fire brigades and army units deployed in catastrophes are mostly manned by men. There is a difference between male violence and male strength.

But when armies go to the battlefield to destroy other men the women wave handkerchiefs and “rejoice”. Dildos can easily be replaced after all.

It is high time – when we want to build a new love-oriented society, that is – that women acknowledge their responsibility in the infinitesimal explosion of violence (fists, poison, knives and words). It takes two to tango.

The ongoing social castration of men, at the latest since the 19th century, (but actually it started a lot earlier, because circumcision and infibulation are both age-old forms of sexual "engineering") needs to stop. (I figure it is too late – but it may stop in the "pockets" of love, goodness and truth we would like to create.)

Fortunately the protracted rape that is verbal humiliation of husbands by their wives has finally reached the courts.

The fight against the poisoning of boys’ sexuality by anti-male slander from the female wing of the family model citizen reproduction machine has yet to start.

There is only one road: to repent and to "sin no more".
    My post was rhetorical - its intent was to highlight the absurdity of failing to use deductive reasoning when evaluating such a situation, as I went into further explanation in my response now to DNA, above.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (31st January 2023), Orph (31st January 2023), pyrangello (31st January 2023)

36. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Are you suggest gay people are more likely to rape than straight people?
    Are you suggesting that pyrangello is going after the lbgtq community........?, and what are your thoughts regarding this story, you certainly did not show outrage to the offenders, but rather you went to "their" defense, you showed no sympathy towards the abused boys, but instead you questioned pyrangello's intentions.......

RRR
    This is a sensitive topic, I didn't post anymore because pyrangello is furious and now is not the time to debate semantics.

pyrangello, to you I apologize because I should've explained myself but I gave a 1 liner and this is the internet. Internet one liners are frustrating at times and being this is a sensitive topic I should've known better. I say this to clear up any confusion. I do like and more importantly respect you, your thoughts and opinions. Now that I've made you angry I can see why you may think otherwise, and want me to shut up. I will honor this and no longer post in this thread. If anyone wants me to clear anything up shoot me a PM.

RRR, watch where you stick your nose.
    Darn right its a sensitive topic, im sure your apology will be accepted by pyrangello so all is good, but.........this is a public forum so i will stick my nose where i wish to stick it......RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

DNA (2nd February 2023)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I knew this topic was like throwing a grenade into a fire so I was ready for anything. I was a bit surprised at the dissecting of my sentences like in a deposition in court. I provided the link and story of those 2 little boys in hopes it was draw out groups and individuals to stand up . In the last 5 years the tv programs and commercials on tv and game shows have slowly and now daily been showing the gay lifestyle to a point where it is now daily. I don't know what the percentage of Americans are that are gay but I think it's 3 or 4% Maybe?.......... here's my issue with this , the gay or trans lifestyle is being shoved down Americans throat daily on tv and media, yes I can change the channel I know . So if this small group of Americans want more respect and they certainly don't have any trouble doing parades and getting people to attend, where is the official statement from the lgbt community on this story with these 2 boys? If your going to bombard us daily with your sexual lifestyle statement on the tv and then stay silent on these crimes that are horrendous, remember these 2 guys sold their kids for income as well . Where is the official condemnation from the group's that demand the majority of the populations acceptance ? Where? You can't have it both ways .

I was having breakfast with a buddy of mine this weekend and was telling him about this thread and the silence of the lgbt community, his comment to me was "oh you mean the alphabet people ". This guy is highly educated and has saved thousands of people , has done over 30,000 surgeries . That's what he thinks of lgbt . Another buddy of mine works with the ironworkers , they had a guy that was transitioning to a woman working on the site, as to not be discriminatory they had to put a separate portable bathroom station on this job site for the entire time of this job to accomadate this or "they" as that teacher labeled her little prop to those 4 and 5 year olds that I provided a link to asking for comments and received none, I guess nobody wanted their sentences dissected on that topic. So the cost for that private bathroom was 10,000.00 for the duration of the job. Can't a transgender just pick a bathroom,it's not that difficult.

Now onto my link I provided on page 1 , where the teacher is teaching kids 4 and 5 years old about maybe it isn't a boy and maybe it isn't a girl , oh it's non binanary, its a "they",WTF. this is indoctrination on every level. Look at these little kids faces, expressions, and questions? They are grasping to be taught , you can see it. But teaching them something like this, yeah let's screw them up some more at this age, pretty soon a dog won't even be a dog.. if they want to teach sexuality and gender in school , how about at age 17. Not 4 , no way, selfish agendas to shove this down these little kids throats at this age is wrong,evil and yes abusive. Why can't we just let kids be kids, be the champions of them, defenders of them, protectors and yes teachers but at the correct times when they can process what they are being taught, not at 4 years old ! I could give you a hundred topics to teach than this at age 4.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

DNA (2nd February 2023), Isserley (1st February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast