+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just my UFOs sighting in 2014

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Just my UFOs sighting in 2014

I witnessed them, they are fascinating beyond belief, fast, smooth, silent.

It was around 10pm on a summer night in 2014, I was just going around with my car, aimlessly listening to the radio.

The night sky was clear and temperature pleasant, stars were bright. I was throwing glimpses out the car windows to see the beautiful sky on that quiet and lightless countryside road I was driving.

One glimpse to the sky out of the passenger window and two bright copper colored things caught my attention, they were moving very fast, performing impressive manouvers impossible to replicate by human planes, they were silent even though they were not very far away nor very high in the sky. Very, very fascinating. Unforgettable.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to artamis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), DeDukshyn (29th January 2023), Harmony (29th January 2023), Heart to heart (29th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th January 2023), Sadieblue (29th January 2023), Spiral (29th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (29th January 2023), Victoria (7th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread