Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Not flat earth but...

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,427 times in 5,645 posts

Default Re: Not flat earth but...

Hi all,
    Again I'm sorry if people are confusing this thread with flat earth theory. All I wanted was for people to watch the video and tell me where Patricks position is not validated. This comment above is right on and what Patrick Gunnels was saying.

Quote Excuse me? I don't think I've posted one single comment regarding flat earth before. I'm not a flat earther. Neither do I blindly believe what NASA and freemasons like Newton and Galileo have taught. Though thank you for confirming my numbers were correct.

I know you older lot are so deeply stuck in the heliocentric programming that you can't possibly fathom that it might not be true, so let's keep an open mind and allow free debate on the topic, shall we?

This place is a consciousness realm, a shared dream, not a physical rock in a physical world.
    PS. ... just noticed the thread was changed from myth & legend to known hoaxes.
    That was a real surprise there were so many flat earth threads so thanks for sharing that. I have never contributed to any of those thread posts before this thread and I understand why the admin team might think flat earth is being pushed again. I'm only just beginning to open my mind to another possibility after being stuck in one narrative for so long, and never have been been a flat earth promoter before.

PSS: will go back to my original post and clarify, is Gunnels math about the horizon valid and in determining the earth shape?
    Last edited by mojo; 29th January 2023 at 21:39.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jaybee (31st January 2023), Miller (13th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Oh I see, my mistake. 6 years ago I made a couple of posts... Not asserting anything, but discussing the subject?

You have a problem with this, do you?

I thought this was a place full of open minded people but you're behaving like the brainwashed vaccinated, ridiculing and instantly cutting short any debate, already having made your mind up. The sign of a small mind. It's also the sign of your programming being challenged. Sad.

If you really believe that earth is spinning faster than the speed of sound, and you're not even open to discussing the possibility that might not be true, then there's nothing I can do for you.

This is the last place I expected to be treated like that, but now I know what kind of a man you are.

There isn't a single piece of evidence of a round earth and not one single photo of the whole thing in frame, aside from fish eye lense and Photoshop from NASA, so why do you believe so firmly what you believe?
    • Are you aware that you just exposed yourself big time having multiple bogus assumptions! It is obvious you play the "innocent" card without being innocent.

i am challanging my own request to not be disresprectful of those we disagree with..... you are putting me to the test.... still I refuse to be goaded in to your global material mentality. You are brilliant in so many areas don't let your ego be the thing that holds you back from what is before your eyes and ears. I have found that one can be brilliant in some aspects and a very poor thinker in other aspects. I see that in myself. There are some levels I would be called in old fashioned terms retarded. I have found that no matter how hard I practice these skills I don't improve. We all have blind spots or areas of not understanding.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DNA (30th January 2023), drneglector (2nd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (31st January 2023), mizo (29th January 2023), mojo (29th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote We all have blind spots or areas of not understanding.
    so true... and less than a week ago I would still have called flat earth theory not provable but then someone brings up math and challenges my poor math skills.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (31st January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    ...my poor math skills.
    I think that may be part of the problem here.

A recommendation: go look up Eratosthenes. You don't actually have to do the calculations, but the concept of what he did is really easy to understand. (And that was 2,200 years ago, too.)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

drneglector (2nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2023), mojo (30th January 2023), Strat (30th January 2023), Yoda (30th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I must be naive, I don't understand how it is "obvious" how one plays the "innocent" card..????? What does that even mean. Really, if you are going to make that accusation against someone, I would appreciate understanding what that means..?????? aahmmmmm the innocent flat earth card?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (31st January 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Here's a very very easy way to find out, the steps as simple

1. Go to Belarus, or Russia
    2. Be ready to spend around 25,000 dollars
    3. Be healthy, as able to endure several Gs and have no heart issues or any other possible brain issues that could cause you to pass out because of pressure or otherwise
    4. Get on the plane and go see for yourself. Look out the window, it takes around 40 minutes to get there

Don't say " The camera took the images with some kind of effect" or "it was like a fish lense so it looks round', because it doesn't apply if you see the earth flat with your own eyes at ground level and several kilometers above, and then you see the sky above and the earth below and the earth looks round, and then you see how everything works, how fast you go from one point to another and how fast you find yourself 'floating' before letting gravity 'drag you down', then you see how fast and how crazy the plane will fall down into earth and how fast the curvature goes away

But do take pictures and share them! Also don't take anyone's word for it, go see for yourself, it's that simple, no wonder or conspiracy or arguments anymore, Just Do It (@NIke)

Advice: Make sure you are able to endure "weightlessness" for a while, which causes sometimes to throw up. Bring your paper box if you can't... lol because you will have to go through it one way or another, 100%

Last edited by Mashika; 30th January 2023 at 13:01.
    Tired

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

avid (31st January 2023), Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), drneglector (2nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2023), palehorse (1st February 2023), Pam (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (31st January 2023), XelNaga (1st February 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I love your brilliant mind, Mashika. In my case, I am not debating that we on some pancake floating out in the sky. I just believe that this is a simulation. How I picture it, and of course I don't know how accurate this is.

I know I did not create the idea of simulation theory, I had no plan to embrace any of it. But things don't add up and when things don't add up for me I begin asking questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRcIFwFZeU8&t=21s

To the best of my intuitive ability we have been provided with a valuable clue through the "Hunger Games"

Living in a isolation state much of the time allows me to observe things, I would not normally see.... I am in many ways that this place has become so ridiculous. It just makes truth and common sense all the easier to see.

In many ways, it doesn't matter. But if you can play utilize the rules of the program, it is beneficial.....

I also wonder, if I am correct how many sentient player are there. It would be just as simple I suspect to put each player in their own game but that might not be the point of the whole thing.

There is so much freedom in being willing to be the "fool".

I am not bound to any specific ideology, I just go where my experiences and intuition lead me.
    Last edited by Pam; 30th January 2023 at 14:07.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DNA (30th January 2023), Icare (3rd May 2023), Mashika (30th January 2023), Moss Rose (30th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,735 times in 20,828 posts

There is even a Navy "over the horizon, radar" video proving the conditions that can only be explained correctly if the earth is not flat ... and I can go on and on and on ... sigh
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (30th January 2023), Pam (30th January 2023), XelNaga (1st February 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I love your brilliant mind, Mashika. In my case, I am not debating that we on some pancake floating out in the sky. I just believe that this is a simulation.
    Even if it's a simulation (which it may or may not be), that actually doesn't change a thing. (Literally!)

The simulated experiencer's body in the simulated MiG-29 (having paid their simulated $25,000), still goes up to a simulated 60,000 ft and sees the curvature of the simulated earth with their simulated eyes.

Any universal simulation necessarily incorporates all the known (and even not-yet-known) laws of physics, as well as every moment of our human experience. A simulation would create 'reality' exactly as we experience it (by definition!), whether it's Eratosthenes with his ingenious experiment so long ago, or GPS satellites orbiting the earth that enable you to arrive where you're intending to go when you're in a strange city in your car.

It's a little like the argument for solipsism... that you (Pam!) are the only being in the universe, creating and imagining everything that there is. That also may or may not be true — but pragmatically it affects nothing at all.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (30th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th January 2023), Mashika (30th January 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), palehorse (1st February 2023), XelNaga (1st February 2023), Yoda (31st January 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

There is even a Navy "over the horizon, radar" video proving the conditions that can only be explained correctly if the earth is not flat ... and I can go on and on and on ... sigh
    Don't forget, we live on the inversion planet. Who know what the hell the Navy "over the horizon radar" is, does it exist or is it just a another way to scam us out of any money we have left? You can go on with more US propaganda? And even if you did prove all this fancy, pricey equiptment exists it could all be within the realm of the simulation, I would expect that is the least they could come up with.

Up unto a couple of years ago, you might hear me spouting out "it's FDA approved". As if that is a confirmation of safety. I knew they were corrupt I didn't see the depth....

All I can say is to be willing to go all the way, wherever what I perceive to be true, follow it. Align with it. And what have I got for all my efforts, the badge of nut case of the week. That's ok. I will start worrying when I start to fit in and I am embraced or honored on this planet.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Mashika (30th January 2023), Moss Rose (30th January 2023), palehorse (1st February 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

• The Flat Earther That Proved The Earth Curved!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th January 2023 at 15:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (30th January 2023), Pam (1st February 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Don't forget, we live on the inversion planet. Who know what the hell the Navy "over the horizon radar" is, does it exist or is it just a another way to scam us out of any money we have left? You can go on with more US propaganda? And even if you did prove all this fancy, pricey equiptment exists it could all be within the realm of the simulation, I would expect that is the least they could come up with.

Up unto a couple of years ago, you might hear me spouting out "it's FDA approved". As if that is a confirmation of safety. I knew they were corrupt I didn't see the depth....

All I can say is to be willing to go all the way, wherever what I perceive to be true, follow it. Align with it. And what have I got for all my efforts, the badge of nut case of the week. That's ok. I will start worrying when I start to fit in and I am embraced or honored on this planet.

There are so many different types of "over-the-horizon radar" technologies in almost all advanced (100+) countries and all of them KNOW the earth is not flat IF you know the science of it ... but that is the crux most want to have assumptions first and not studying the hard data in multiple languages from multiple countries knowing exactly what it does and why it works!

There is NOBODY of the 100,000s of people who have deep knowledge how "over-the-horizon radar" technologies in almost all advanced (100+) countries that came forward to explain "the Earth is flat" because they know how real science work in dozens of different cultures & languages independent form each-other. Nothing is "leaked" ... nor anyone came forward use the insights of "over-the-horizon radar" technology really works to explain "flat earth" theories ever!
    • This kind of science is ultra important for so many reasons!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st January 2023 at 17:39.

24. Link to Post #33
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

If we live on a simulation, then spending time wondering if the earth is a pancake floating around or if there are tortoises all the way down would be very meaningless, and a complete waste of effort and time better spent trying to figure out the simulation

So just spending some hours trying to figure out why the earth is flat goes around all logic. You can't prove it at all because one way or another we are in a simulation, so it may be that you go up there and look down and depending on the simulation programming you got, you:

1. See a giant pancake floating below
    2. See a giant round object just there, and it has all the properties you were always told it would have

Then you go down and tell either side of the story to anyone who wants to listen. Nobody who believes contrary to you will accept your version of it, and pictures or videos will be a 'setup and part of the conspiracy'

Regardless of what side you end up being, you are now, in the eyes of the other side, 'an agent of the matrix'
    Tired

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Delight (30th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2023), palehorse (1st February 2023), Pam (1st February 2023)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Not flat earth but...

[warning sarcasm ahead alert:]

"Flat Atoms" ... "flat Soap Bubbles" ... "flat Moon" ... "flat Mars" ... "flat Venus" ... "flat Jupiter" ... "flat Sun" ... "flat Stars in Galaxies" ... 5,297+ confirmed "flat Exoplanets" ... and all of them are actually not flat, but who cares if we live in a "simulation" right?
    • You have to have a "flat brain" for not seeing the bigger picture here.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st January 2023 at 18:18.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

XelNaga (1st February 2023)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

who cares if we live in a "simulation" right?
    You have to have a "flat brain" for not seeing the bigger picture here.
    I m not sure what you mean by "flat brain".... who has the flat brain and what is the bigger picture YOU mean to infer? Are you antagonistic to something being suggested by flatters? Or am I misreading? Why should we argue over this so hard? Is THAT tendency to argue over ideas we hold dear trolling us so we will never get beyond the "this or that" dichotomy?

In the model of the torus earth energy body, there right about at the equator, one sees the disc as a horizontal layer. The world is NOT what we think with our sensory perception.

I just love David Icke. Here talking to Sherri Tennpenny this am (1/30/2023) and as he describes the purpose for us... to exude loosh of the harrowed kind for the beings who slurp up discordant frequency, I sense the discord in all our insistence on arguing from our very BASIC limitations.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2023), drneglector (2nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2023), mizo (30th January 2023), mojo (31st January 2023), Moss Rose (30th January 2023)

30. Link to Post #36
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

The close mindedness, arrogance and ridicule from members here is no different to the close mindedness, arrogance and ridicule of the pro covid vaccine crowd.

Utterly disgraceful.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote There isn't a single piece of evidence of a round earth and not one single photo of the whole thing in frame

https://flatearth.ws/real-earth-photos
    If you believe that then there is no hope in even having a debate with you. The earth looks completely different in every image, and the continents are different sizes in each one 😂

These have been debunked many times. Again, I'm not saying the earth is flat... or round... but these photos are all photoshop composites. NASA even admits it regarding their ones.

Having this discussion here is exactly the same as having the vaccine discussion with those brainwashed by the TV into thinking it's healthy. It's like trying to play chess with a pigeon, I'm the idiot for even trying.

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

The close mindedness, arrogance and ridicule from members here is no different to the close mindedness, arrogance and ridicule of the pro covid vaccine crowd.

Utterly disgraceful.
    Well, thank you for all your pleasant comments, which seem to be in much the same vein.

Would you like to comment on Mashika's post about the MiG-29 flight to 60,000 ft? I'd asked her privately if she could write something about that, thinking it might possibly be helpful and interesting.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (31st January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (31st January 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2023), mojo (31st January 2023), XelNaga (1st February 2023), Yoda (31st January 2023)

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Don't say " The camera took the images with some kind of effect" or "it was like a fish lense so it looks round', because it doesn't apply if you see the earth flat with your own eyes at ground level and several kilometers above, and then you see the sky above and the earth below and the earth looks round, and then you see how everything works, how fast you go from one point to another and how fast you find yourself 'floating' before letting gravity 'drag you down', then you see how fast and how crazy the plane will fall down into earth and how fast the curvature goes away

What if "flat earthers" accuse "globe people" having two "fish eyes" in thier heads ... that would be the ultimate nail in the coffin of spreading bs assumptions

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

XelNaga (1st February 2023)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

This thread opened my eyes in many ways not for any reason about flat earth. We truly are a microcosm of ideas & attitudes. In over 5000 posts I brought up many crazy theories and ideas.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st January 2023), Jambo (4th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Utterly disgraceful.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote There isn't a single piece of evidence of a round earth and not one single photo of the whole thing in frame

https://flatearth.ws/real-earth-photos
    If you believe that then there is no hope in even having a debate with you. The earth looks completely different in every image, and the continents are different sizes in each one 😂

These have been debunked many times. Again, I'm not saying the earth is flat... or round... but these photos are all photoshop composites. NASA even admits it regarding their ones.

Having this discussion here is exactly the same as having the vaccine discussion with those brainwashed by the TV into thinking it's healthy. It's like trying to play chess with a pigeon, I'm the idiot for even trying.
    The difference in appearance re: size of continents etc. can easily be a result of distance from earth the photo was taken and field of view of the camera. I'm a photographer, and I can tell you that taking a photo of an object from 100 feet with a zoom lens and taking a picture of the same object from 1 ft with a wide angle lens will allow for roughly the same size presentation of the object in the image, but what you see and how you see it are vastly different between the images.

When you are in low earth orbit (ISS orbits at ~340km), the ratio between the size of the earth (~6400km dia) and the distance from it is extremely large (Image a sphere 6400km across, now imagine something 340km away from it) - to the point that you either need to take a large number of images and create a composite from those images using something like say, photoshop, or, you need to use an extremely wide angle fisheye lense which will distort the image greatly - those are the only two choices). Also at that distance you will only be able to see about 7% of the earth's surface at best - so that's all you would be able to see in an image of the earth taken at this altitude.

From a distance of high earth orbit, ~36,000km, you are about 6x the distance from the earth as its diameter, so from that distance the earth looks much farther away and if you photograph from that distance you can use a regular lens on your camera and capture about 40% of the earth's surface. It makes an entirely different type, and different looking picture - just as my example about using my camera to take a zoom image or a wide field of view one - same effect.

From the moon, a distance of ~385,000km you are ten times further away than high earth orbit. From here the earth looks smallish in the sky and you need to actually zoom in on it to take a photo - from this distance with zoom you would capture ~50% of the earth's surface.

There's a massive difference in a photo that can capture 5% of the earth's surface compared to one that can capture 40% or 50% of the earth's surface, and yes, composite photos of the earth ARE stitched together in image software when photos are taken from low earth orbit, that seek to avoid the massive distortion you get with fisheye lenses, and yes some photos are taken with fisheye lenses that capture massively distorted photos.

None of this is evidence that the earth isn't round, it IS evidence that the laws of spatial and light physics, (part of the same group of laws that state the earth should be a sphere), are functioning perfectly healthily and as expected.

I understand how someone might not be able to know this, but when you understand scale, perspective (as an artist perhaps I have an advantage here), and you understand photography, there is nothing in the photos that aren't easily explained by mundane reasoning.

To visually see what I am talking about, click into this image below (twice if needed for full size) and look at the differences between low earth orbit, where the ISS and other space stations and satellites orbit, and high earth orbit, where geosynchronous satellites orbit. I added in two gold triangles (find them both) that a camera from each distance would capture. It's vastly different! To have an expectation that all photos of earth taken from space should look the same, or that composites should not be made is completely in error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	orbit.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	637.7 KB
ID:	50367
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st February 2023 at 00:53.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

drneglector (3rd February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2023), mojo (31st January 2023), XelNaga (1st February 2023)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast