Thread: Question about Jordan Maxwell and his research

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Default Question about Jordan Maxwell and his research

It's been a while since I listened to Jordan Maxwell so last night I listened to his interview with Bill and Kerry.

At the very beginning of the video, Kerry is giving an introduction where she says he's been researching for over 40 years, one of the earliest 'on the scene' and (in her opinion) responsible for David Icke.

So my question is were there any whistleblowers before him, who was the earliest and how did they get stared researching these things?

Nowadays there's books galore and even more videos, so it's easy to get started.

And as a general question to all of you, do you think we're any closer to the truth?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), Harmony (30th January 2023), Mari (29th January 2023), Mercedes (30th January 2023), PlasmaVortex (19th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Default Re: Question about Jordan Maxwell and his research

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    It's been a while since I listened to Jordan Maxwell so last night I listened to his interview with Bill and Kerry.

At the very beginning of the video, Kerry is giving an introduction where she says he's been researching for over 40 years, one of the earliest 'on the scene' and (in her opinion) responsible for David Icke.

So my question is were there any whistleblowers before him, who was the earliest and how did they get stared researching these things?

Nowadays there's books galore and even more videos, so it's easy to get started.

And as a general question to all of you, do you think we're any closer to the truth?
    Yes ... very good question and the answer was already given by Jordan Maxwell himself ... who I have interviewed for 3 hours live on my "Untold Mysteries Show" in 2006 (maybe 2007) ...

Jordan said that his biggest inspiration to do what he does is because of the lectures of Manly P. Hall ... When you listen to dozens of rare audio recordings of his lectures you will notice very fast that the "mannerism" "intonation of the Jordan Maxwell's voice" the pauses etc. is eerily similar to Manly P. Hall ... He was his mentor so to speak and sure there are others who can inspire him like: "The Illuminati exposed, Myron C. Fagan, 1967" too.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th January 2023 at 11:34.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

lisalu (31st May 2023), Mari (29th January 2023), Mercedes (30th January 2023), s7e6e (30th January 2023), Strat (29th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2023), syrwong (31st May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

As far as I'm aware, no one's 'responsible' for David Icke except David himself (according to his biography) I've been following Icke for well over 30 years and simply wasn't aware of Jordan Maxwell spilling the beans back then. But he may well have done. Before the Internet it would've been harder to compile research, so these guys deserve every respect...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Yes ... very good question and the answer was already given by Jordan Maxwell himself ... who I have interviewed for 3 hours live on my "Untold Mysteries Show" in 2006 (maybe 2007) ...

Jordan said that his biggest inspiration to do what he does is because of the lectures of Manly P. Hall ... When you listen to dozens of rare audio recordings of his lectures you will notice very fast that the "mannerism" "intonation of the Jordan Maxwell's voice" the pauses etc. is eerily similar to Manly P. Hall ... it was his mentor so to speak and sure there are others who can inspire him like: "The Illuminati exposed, Myron C. Fagan, 1967" too.

Wow - there you go, rare indeed...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), lisalu (31st May 2023), Mercedes (30th January 2023), Strat (29th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Question about Jordan Maxwell and his research

• Intro: Manly P. Hall - Who Is Manly P. Hall?

"Manly P. Hall has literally changed my life. Always having an inclination towards esotericism, I only picked up drips and drabs over the years from a variety of sources that never connected on a a fundamental level. Finding his lectures has been a true revelation for my philosophy on life and I’ve listened to many of them several times. I have never read a negative comment on any of the lectures posted here on YouTube, which speaks for itself on the purity of his words".
    "Manly P. Hall was a Saint and has brought tears to my eyes so many times through the sheer beauty and connection of his words. I always assumed he had notes until I saw a video lecture where he basically photographically remembered the entire lecture from start to finish without ever losing his train of thought. I cannot even fathom having linear vertical building thoughts for 90 minutes nonstop without entangling within one's own mind. Pure genius".
    Manly P. Hall - Obsession and Spirit Possession:

• above video is just 1 lecture-example of over 4000 (up to 8000!) lectures of Manly P. Hall mostly will take about 90 minutes.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th January 2023 at 21:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (30th January 2023), lisalu (31st May 2023), Mercedes (30th January 2023), Strat (29th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Thanks John!

I have more questions but I'll listen to this first and then get back to you.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), lisalu (31st May 2023), Mercedes (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Thanks John!

I have more questions but I'll listen to this first and then get back to you.

As always, thank you all for your ongoing support of Mr. Maxwell's work. This YouTube channel is managed by the proprietor of Mr. Maxwell's estate. Please like, share and subscribe to any platforms that you are on. This helps bring in much-needed support to continue his work & legacy. Godspeed everyone!

All Mr. Maxwell’s Official Links:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st May 2023 at 11:02.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (31st May 2023), Harmony (31st May 2023), Heart to heart (1st June 2023), lisalu (31st May 2023), Strat (31st May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread