Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What will become of us?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Default Re: What will become of us?

About your most recent post link: yes!, since the Paul Joseph Watson video I had started to have faith in the idiocy of the humans wielding this AI.

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    iM OVER IT. My own post. These concerns.

Let them happen, nothing will stop them . I will continue to make" human made"

thats what I love about P Avalon. I can air out ideas and it helps me digest them
    But it got me thinking too. I had a flash of inspiration hours ago that the result would be a re-humanisation backlash. After a painful redundancy we would rediscover how human to human works and why.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Antagenet (7th February 2023), East Sun (7th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Miller (8th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), Sadieblue (9th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    The world as we know it, is been divided into two different parts, one side those who go along, the other the resistance.
    Mike Adams was speaking about it in one of his last podcast, he also are constantly speaking about this subject.

Just a quick update, Thailand going fully cashless, the internet banking of the only bank I have account here, announced yesterday, they are going cashless and in order for me to use my account I need, to scan my face with their App, no username/password anymore and they are pushing business to accept only payment via mobile phones. It started here folks.
    It was on the London News this evening that Jeremy Hunt will be introducing a digital currency called Britcoin going live by 2030. When this happens the most we can hope for will be a quick death 😜

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Harmony (20th February 2023), Matthew (7th February 2023), Orph (8th February 2023), palehorse (8th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), thepainterdoug (8th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

On my recent cruise to Patagonia, I made friends with a world class Cellist. We discussed how many performers on the ship didn't really play. They stood up there , held a guitar, strummed a few chords as their music tech box and loops played it all. Even when they stopped playing to talk or say hello , the music went on and no one noticed. So no need for musicians and real talented and accomplished musicians are quite up in arms about it.
    He had this scary look on his face as if to say, why did I practice thousands of hours over 50 years to now arrive at this ?
    For the love of what one is doing.
    Every art form I have used to create has been thrilling because I was in love with the materials.
    Touching the very materials that God has used to create this world, and make something small, as a kind of offering to the big creator...
    That has given my live meaning, beauty and joy... no matter if anyone else ever liked what I made.

Psychopaths don't love. Any technology in their hands will be a hellish disaster. Most of human history is psychopaths warring and using the peasants as fodder. Most if not all of the current politicos are the whores of their psychopath handlers. AI in their hands will be a formidable enemy. If it is satan or extraterrestrials or just our mutant human psychopaths, it doesn't really matter.

The answer is to stand up to them and win. The masses haven't had much luck in overthrowing the masters yet.
    It will require facing reality, taking responsibility, and risking our lives to kill the enemy. Unless God comes and saves us, which is my fervent hope.
    In the meantime I pray for the strength to not participate in the upcoming AI beast system. I've already opted out of many systemite rewards so I am used to deprivation. I have always refused to give the culture at large any of my precious time. I will die for my freedom.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Docim369 (21st February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th February 2023), palehorse (8th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), s7e6e (8th February 2023), Sadieblue (9th February 2023), thepainterdoug (8th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

We decide what will become of us. So long as those that have the power to change things, do not, it leaves us with the option to step up... or not to... seems we talk about more than we ever actually do these days...

Where have all the hero's gone? We are living in a world of "Yes Men" and people tiptoeing while they're "Towing the line"... It won't be until a mass majority stand up properly and make a stand, that anything changes... But instead the next generation is more worried about which colorful flag to carry to present a false freedom... all just creating more chaos than actual fundamental changes that are needed, to keep us strong and moving in the direction WE want, versus the few pulling the strings with wealth and true power over others.

Even the language being used these days is the language, in most cases, of people who no longer believe they have a say over their own situations... And THAT is just beyond my belief at this point.

I hope people wake up... at this point, where we end up is anyone's guess...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Antagenet (9th February 2023), arwen (20th February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Miller (8th February 2023), palehorse (8th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), Sadieblue (9th February 2023), thepainterdoug (8th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

As a painter, I never had assistants. I never had anyone do anything for me in the process of my work. That included its conception, full execution till completion including, buying the supplies, the canvas, the stretchers, stretching the canvas, priming etc.
    the only thing I didnt want involvement in was making the paints, which was pointless for me.However I knew about them, the chemistry, drying times and so on

And all thru this preparation, I was working on the painting in my spirit and in my imagination. The preparation was part of the creation, much like baking a cake or preparing a meal from scratch. Yum!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Antagenet (9th February 2023), arwen (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Hermoor (9th February 2023), Icare (20th February 2023), JackMcThorn (8th February 2023), jaybee (8th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (8th February 2023), Orph (8th February 2023), palehorse (8th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), Sadieblue (9th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,584 times in 1,594 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    We decide what will become of us. So long as those that have the power to change things, do not, it leaves us with the option to step up... or not to... seems we talk about more than we ever actually do these days...

Where have all the hero's gone? We are living in a world of "Yes Men" and people tiptoeing while they're "Towing the line"... It won't be until a mass majority stand up properly and make a stand, that anything changes... But instead the next generation is more worried about which colorful flag to carry to present a false freedom... all just creating more chaos than actual fundamental changes that are needed, to keep us strong and moving in the direction WE want, versus the few pulling the strings with wealth and true power over others.

Even the language being used these days is the language, in most cases, of people who no longer believe they have a say over their own situations... And THAT is just beyond my belief at this point.

Very well said

I go pretty much in line with what you said Denise..

When I comment in NOT using big tech.. I get attacked by all sides, they say I am in fear, If I were in fear why would I walk away from everything as I did, in my point of view those living in fear are the ones that still using their "collar" and responding to their masters (read govern ment), I left my work, I stopped consuming industrialized crap (normally called food), I stopped consumerism, I stopped using big tech, stopped using anything mainstream actually, it's all gonna from my life.. which does not matter to me anymore, I got so used to live without it, that I am really fine.. but I decided to not speak much about these things anymore, I feel it hurts a lot of people and I have no intention in hurting anyone, far from it..

It was a change that I made during a few years, it was not all of sudden, it was a gradual transition or say it a withdraw from mainstream life.

I have a children and I am going through all these issues, it is hard to get a young to sit and listen what you have to say and show them.. but I have to try, with an open heart and mind go through the details if necessary, show them real world cases, plant the good seed, one day it will become a beautiful tree.

We do what we can, that's all.
    Last edited by palehorse; 8th February 2023 at 19:19.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Antagenet (9th February 2023), arwen (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Hermoor (9th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), Sadieblue (9th February 2023), thepainterdoug (8th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Beautiful... I agree, teach the children (quietly if necessary)... Let them know they have power of their own situations, rather than catering to weaknesses and whims of fancy... It seems to be our only hope at thiss point, given the state of the majority of the masses these days

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Antagenet (9th February 2023), arwen (20th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Hermoor (9th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), thepainterdoug (9th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I will adopt a contrarian view on this AI business, that is my nature and also my desire-I have always been contrarian and obstinate: As Paul Joseph Watson recently observed, ChatGPT is imbued with its creator's 'Woke' disposition and tendencies to express pedestrian, 'deep state' tropes, and politically correct attitudes, it is actually very dreary and simply is the mosaic of all the language habits, creations, the stream of social media chatter and of course whatever is inputted into it - it has no volitional creativity, or the ability to actually think.
    The hyperbole and hysteria around Chat GPT is misplaced, yes it is very clever and could also perform some menial coding tasks and maybe even provide inspiration for writer blocked human beings - we are not going to be supplanted and placed into the cosmic waste bin just yet.
    Disagree with me if you wish, I am not worried by AI, I am worried by the idiot human appliers of this technology, it will amplify tyranny, and control if we allow it to intimidate us - clever tricks and vast storage/retrieval data bases are not conscious entities, human consciousness will never be synthesized, always it is the lazy, and uneducated who allow these developments to supplant their better judgement, as always we need to strive to foster critical thinking, and discernment in people, this is the root of all present evils.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), JackMcThorn (9th February 2023), jaybee (9th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), thepainterdoug (9th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Hi Mike

Thanks.
    I agree with you on a personal level. But we have something called the masses. And the masses will follow the idiot human appliers.

Im well into seeing and believing now that we the people , have no power. We dont have it in voting, in demonstrating, or in peaceful protest. telling the truth no longer matters
    The elites who see the masses as a money cash cow, will plow forward with anything in any way that will make that cash cow fatter for them regardless of an integrity or culture.

AI will not be used for good, for the betterment of people, it will be used for profit and for propaganda . If there is no profit, it will fall out of favor.

So I agree with you on a personal level, and I am now carrying on without a care about it in my creative life. But the small timers, the copiers, the ones without imagination will run to it, make their quick mini series and satanic music and the profits as well.

just my present pre coffee opinion. lol
    blessings

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Many very interesting inputs in this thread.

Today we have the zombie democracy, we are living in the age of stupidity, cynicism, our current and next generations are lost already, except for those who knows what is going on and hopefully they will do a great work, humanity passed that dangerous point in the cross-road, and crossed into a no return path leading straight to the abyss. I have no faith in the current society/government/people (except for a very few), I don't follow anyone or anything for that matter. To be frank I am contemplating the situation from the distance. I am positive it is not selfishness, I still doing what I can but it is very limited now, only with those that are open for a change of mind, I won't put effort anymore trying to "convert" people like I was trying to do before, let them see for themselves.

It is the biggest offering to diabolical entities ever seen in the history of mankind, at least in volume!

All those people been slaughtered with vaccines, just think 69% of the entire world, that's a great number, they could just kill the majority in big cities poisoning the water for example or dropping a bomb.. but no my friends, they are causing injuries and making people's life very miserable in all ways possible and the reason of that is because evil feeds from suffering not from death.

Be very careful who you trust nowadays, things will get a lot bad before tide changes.
    --

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Harmony (20th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), mizo (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), thepainterdoug (16th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I remember in the younger days of the internet where I really felt I was doing something by writing or debating on the internet.. I am not saying it is a fruitless endeavor, but it is a very sharp double edged sword. I have learned so much over the years on the internet. I've written some what could be call social justice stuff. That's fine. The problem is when we begin to think that is enough to change the world. I probably would cringe if I could look at half the stuff I believed when I wrote it.

In life the essential part is the being, the doing. It is so easy to feel like "i've done my share buy voicing my opinions on the internet, or promoting a cause". Like everything else on this planet, balance is the key.

Denise, I have always appreciated your contributions.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (17th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), thepainterdoug (16th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Today we have the zombie democracy, we are living in the age of stupidity, cynicism, our current and next generations are lost already, except for those who knows what is going on and hopefully they will do a great work, humanity passed that dangerous point in the cross-road, and crossed into a no return path leading straight to the abyss. I have no faith in the current society/government/people (except for a very few), I don't follow anyone or anything for that matter. To be frank I am contemplating the situation from the distance. I am positive it is not selfishness, I still doing what I can but it is very limited now, only with those that are open for a change of mind, I won't put effort anymore trying to "convert" people like I was trying to do before, let them see for themselves.

It is the biggest offering to diabolical entities ever seen in the history of mankind, at least in volume!

All those people been slaughtered with vaccines, just think 69% of the entire world, that's a great number, they could just kill the majority in big cities poisoning the water for example or dropping a bomb.. but no my friends, they are causing injuries and making people's life very miserable in all ways possible and the reason of that is because evil feeds from suffering not from death.

Be very careful who you trust nowadays, things will get a lot bad before tide changes.
    I believe there is great energy provided by that suffering. You are right, this culling could have been done in a million kinder ways that did not create the angst and suffering it is doing. Now we have these suspicious train derailments causing untold damage to the earth. So the lie that the georgia guidestones that were mysteriously blown up states, how the writers of it value nature, that is a lie. The suspicious cloud formation before the Turkey earthquakes and devastation.

This is about cruelty, sadism, and gaslighting. Something behind the scenes feeds on that. And they do not like ridicule or truth tellers.....

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (17th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Matthew (15th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), thepainterdoug (16th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

I believe there is great energy provided by that suffering. You are right, this culling could have been done in a million kinder ways that did not create the angst and suffering it is doing. Now we have these suspicious train derailments causing untold damage to the earth. So the lie that the georgia guidestones that were mysteriously blown up states, how the writers of it value nature, that is a lie. The suspicious cloud formation before the Turkey earthquakes and devastation.

This is about cruelty, sadism, and gaslighting. Something behind the scenes feeds on that. And they do not like ridicule or truth tellers.....

these clouds formation is happening for a little while all over the place, I mean countries, here is one in Thailand about a year ago, it freaked people out.

source: https://theunexplainedmysteries.com/...d-in-thailand/

The same day the earthquake stroke in Turkey, people saw lights in Phuket again and also in the Malacca Strait.

Unfortunately I could not find the video, but I remember watching it, very short very bad resolution (like the ones made with the first generation of phone with cameras haha), but one could see well the lonely weird cloud and lights in it and around it.

The new incident I could not find anything in the web, I just made a search but nothing, the video I saw was on tiktok of somebody who showed me.. sorry not really helpful.

Extremely weird times we're living.
    --

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (17th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Hermoor (16th February 2023), Matthew (15th February 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), Pam (20th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Yup. Same here.

And about art, I have always felt a genuine artist puts his heart and soul into a painting (or a sculpture, or a piece of music etc) which is the reason why it speaks to the one looking at it/hearing it, seeing it etc) on a soul level as well. That's why some people end up sitting down and looking at a picture exhibited at a museum for hours, or listening to a truly gifted voice for hours, even decades after their deaths (thinking of my personal favourite, Freddie Mercury whose voice touches my heart in a way nobody else's can).

AI cannot replicate that so there will always be a place for a genuine artist.

P.S. This is for you, in case you like music, too. Freddie was already very ill at that time but still sang his heart out. He was meant to sing this with Montserrat at the Olympics but knew he would no longer be alive by then.
    wow, I so loved that. Thankyou. Imagine being in that audience and hearing it. It is not just about the pure sound but the feeling conveyed by the performers and the energy that punches into the earth's aura from their charge.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (17th February 2023), East Sun (16th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Icare (20th February 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), thepainterdoug (16th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

This seems to belong on this thread. A superbly intelligent and uplifting 45 minute conversation, well worth the time to listen.

Quote While many people believe that weapons like the atomic bomb or bioweapons are the most dangerous weapons of mass destruction, the truth is that fear itself can be a powerful tool for manipulation and control. In this thought-provoking video, William and Aaron delve into the complex topic of fear and its impact on our thinking and actions.

We know fear leads to compliance, control, and trauma - we know compliance can lead to war, dobbing in your neighbour or taking an un-proven medication with the only science being based on propaganda. We know trauma leads to chronic disease like cancer.

Through their in-depth analysis of the ways in which propaganda and lies can breed fear, William and Aaron shed light on the importance of critical thinking and the dangers of becoming a victim of fear. By exploring structural and functional strategies for improving our thinking, this video offers valuable insights into how we can better navigate a world in which fear is often used as a weapon against us. Don't miss this fascinating discussion that could change the way you think about fear forever.
    Fear is the deadliest weapon and they talk about how to deal with fear and overcome it.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd February 2023), Matthew (20th February 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), Pam (20th February 2023), thepainterdoug (20th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    About your most recent post link: yes!, since the Paul Joseph Watson video I had started to have faith in the idiocy of the humans wielding this AI.

iM OVER IT. My own post. These concerns.

Let them happen, nothing will stop them . I will continue to make" human made"

thats what I love about P Avalon. I can air out ideas and it helps me digest them
    But it got me thinking too. I had a flash of inspiration hours ago that the result would be a re-humanisation backlash. After a painful redundancy we would rediscover how human to human works and why.
    That is what the cycles are all about. I have been fascinated by reading older books that talk of the cycle of man. While most of us believe we are a very advanced society much smarter than the people of the past. I see that although we may have technology, we are degrading at a rapid pace. I am speaking of the general population. Then, there are others that become stronger.
    Last edited by Pam; 20th February 2023 at 13:33.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Matthew (20th February 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), palehorse (21st February 2023), thepainterdoug (20th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

I hope it is ok to add this dream here, it seemed to be about humans and how they had to use robotic parts to help them as the earth healed.

It started out the "I" in the dream was writing some kind of beautiful poetry about love and I was drawing a picture with it as well, rough with pencil on cardboard of someone that looked like Jesus, but it was never stated in the dream that is who it was.

Then I saw people, that were very very loving in all ways looking after humans that had no arms, some maybe one foot missing or a leg. They were fitted with very tech. looking shiny white mechanical body parts, some with more mechanical parts than natural body left. The joints were very good in movement ability etc., some had even their neck and back of the head held with the white metal like structures with shiny silver joints.

What was so intense in the dream was that each had a "guardian angel" like human to teach them, guard over them, look after them in a most loving way as the human, though injured from someting huge I guess? was so precious and must be cherished and treasured above all else. It seemed to be a future dream and perhaps there were not many humans left and then the only parts that were artificial were purely for restoring mobility, not to take over the mind like AI. There was deep love and reverence in this dream.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), Delight (21st February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd February 2023), Matthew (20th February 2023), Miller (20th February 2023), palehorse (21st February 2023), thepainterdoug (20th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

At that point with mechanical parts the guardian angels don't seem
    to fit in somehow.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

thepainterdoug (24th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    At that point with mechanical parts the guardian angels don't seem
    to fit in somehow.

I thought of that too East Sun. The humans were like the ultimate carers I guess, with so much love, but still humans that devoted their lives to precious care and teaching them how they must cope.. I am thinking it was the soul inside the physically damaged human that was so important to care for. I was thinking about it when I woke, technology can be very useful as an interim helpful tool, but not as something that directs our soul. Perhaps it was a very advanced human that came to help, but cannot intervene in the consequences of human action on Earth. I can't say for sure, but the message seemed to be that the soul within the human must be cared for as it is divinely precioius.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

East Sun (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), thepainterdoug (24th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

That was some exceptional dream. I hope it's not of things to come where advanced
    aliens are caring for people that are victims of AI.

Maybe some advanced aliens are angels. Just my 'maybe' thinking.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (22nd February 2023), palehorse (24th February 2023), thepainterdoug (24th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast