Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: US Shoots Down Multiple "Chinese Surveillance Balloons"

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: US Shoots Down Multiple "Chinese Surveillance Balloons"

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I think this guy has the best take on this, sorry it's so long, but it's very complex
    There's some extremely important information in this video also relating to a few recent active threads.

A global disaster is coming in 2023 (that's for sure)!
    WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

When you start to believe things can't get more weird, well, then they start shooting down balloons! This is the start of another major global event IMO.
    ~~~

Pressed for time here (re watching long videos), can someone have a stab at summarizing the main points? I'd really appreciate that.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), ClearWater (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), pyrangello (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Violet3 (14th February 2023), Yoda (13th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,464 times in 4,332 posts

... from Jim Stone:
    The green lights over Hawaii were produced by Nasa's IceSat2.

It was measuring ground swelling caused by the latest eruptions. Normally that satellite is used to measure the thickness of polar ice sheets so no one ever sees it.

ONCE AGAIN, A FLYING "CHINESE OBJECT" WAS BLAMED BY EVEN THE MSM, WHEN ONCE AGAIN IT WAS OURS AND THIS TIME TOTALLY BENIGN.

Just watch where the lunatics take this story, MSM and all, CHINA CHINA CHINA and forget about pfizer making biological weapons to sell "vaxxes".

For god's sake also forget about now proven American sabotage of Nordstream and pending hard action by Russia. UFO's and Satellites and Balloons OH MY.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Bruce G Charlton (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pyrangello (13th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Violet3 (14th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

Quote For god's sake also forget about now proven American sabotage of Nordstream and pending hard action by Russia. UFO's and Satellites and Balloons OH MY.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Bruce G Charlton (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), Gwin Ru (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Jambo (13th February 2023), jaybee (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), pyrangello (13th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Vicus (23rd April 2023), Violet3 (14th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Research has shown that they had indeed shot down some non-human craft back in the 40s over New Mexico with a special beam and radar (I suspect Tesla longitudinal) and some nonhuman craft seemed susceptible to this attack back then, I also doubt that today the same would be happening so often, in such a brief period. One possible explanation is UAS Unmanned Aerial Systems that could have a saucer-like metallic shape hiding the propellers or other thrust devices inside the carriage.

They could have a long-range and be launched from international waters 15 miles in the ocean and perhaps be Chinese or Russian. Another hypothesis is that the "cabal" resisting a change of the old narrative given to the public (that there is nothing otherworldly or non-human about UAP) could be sending up and downing UAS in order to provide a sufficient explanation to a large percentage of the population that prefers to avoid considering the evidence for non-human-related UAP. This would reinforce the image of Chinese spy balloons already in people's minds and it happened after another recent dismissing article in the Wall Street Journal.

Also, the idea of a false flag operation (which I doubt) cannot be discarded at this point.

Then again, we don't know. But again, just a few hours ago, ANOTHER "object" (clearly not called "balloon") was downed over Lake Huron. However, if these are Chinese or Russian or from another earthly country, this comes close to a war-like provocation as when Gary Powers U2 airplane was downed over Russia in 1960. By now, Canada's Defence Minister and the US's Defence Minister should have more information on the details from recuperated pieces and - hopefully - visually and from onboard HD "gun camera."
    "
    We must definitely keep an eye on this unfolding drama and consider all possibilities keeping in mind how authorities handled UFO in the past.

"Military shoots down another high-altitude object over Lake Huron, officials say."
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/military-s...ry?id=97068247

Possible UASystems over Alaska, Canada following confirmed Chinese spy balloons? To control the narrative?

A new aggressive response to 'unknown objects'
    ARTICLE HERE:
    https://lifeinjonestown.substack.com...m_medium=email

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), boja (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Ivanhoe (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Tesseract (14th February 2023), Violet3 (14th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Here is an interesting twist where we have object appearing over Volgograd.

Putin threatened the West with an attack. The pilots spotted a UFO over the city at the moment.

This just appeared a few hours ago. Translated from Czech. See link below.

In his speech in Volgograd, Russian President Vladimir Putin threatened the West with a nuclear attack. According to Russian pilots, a UFO appeared over his head at that moment. This report was confirmed by several aircrews heading to Moscow and St. Petersburg who flew over the area.

During Vladimir Putin's strike speech, people spotted a strange phenomenon. According to several pilots, a UFO was hovering in the sky several kilometres above the Kremlin chief's head. At that moment, he was threatening Western countries with the use of nuclear weapons. He announced that the war with Russia was going into other dimensions than anyone had previously thought.

The Russian President had no idea that a flying saucer was about to hover over him. "The crew of a flight from Sochi to Moscow reported a few minutes before Volgograd that they spotted an unidentified flying object at an altitude of 10 kilometers, which changed color, height and direction of movement," Aviators China, a website that analyzes aviation in the post-Soviet space, said on the social networking site Telegram.

"The pilots could not determine the distance from the object. The sightings were also confirmed by the crews of Aeroflot, S7 Airlines and Rossiya flights that flew near Volgograd," the channel added. Pilots of the latter company estimated the distance from the objects at 200 kilometers.

Source: https://tn.nova.cz/zpravodajstvi/cla...feed.sznhp.box

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Violet3 (14th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

more on the Lake Huron incident..

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nse-activities

'Octagonal' Object Shot Down Over Lake Huron

According to Michigan Congresswoman Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D), the object was downed by pilots from the US Air Force and the National Guard. It was flying at 20,000 ft, and was described as "octagon shaped."

This is now the fourth object neutralized by the US military in a little over a week.

< more at link >

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), pyrangello (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Violet3 (14th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=r2kUt57Nv90

This was the first thing that popped up in my head, at 1.10 in the video.
    Folks, this is ridiculous media-hyped theater indeed, but nothing gently floating around in the atmosphere that allows itself to be shot down (and NOT instantly disappear over the horizon at Mach 15) is an ET spacecraft.
    What you say is undeniably true Bill, but the ET/UFO angle has been mentioned on all news stations in the UK today. George Galloway did a poll on his show yesterday and the alien vote came 2nd. Also it's more to do with people's perception rather than technology atm and, what I find immensely cheering is just how many of the public are awake and aware of the extraterrestrial phenomena. I can't believe the ptb won't milk this if they think it's to their advantage. But as for us - we will wait and see . . .

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Blastolabs (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), pyrangello (13th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I think this guy has the best take on this, sorry it's so long, but it's very complex
    There's some extremely important information in this video also relating to a few recent active threads.

A global disaster is coming in 2023 (that's for sure)!
    WW3? Ukraine/US vs. Donbass/Russia

When you start to believe things can't get more weird, well, then they start shooting down balloons! This is the start of another major global event IMO.
    ~~~

Pressed for time here (re watching long videos), can someone have a stab at summarizing the main points? I'd really appreciate that.
    The host basically explains the history of the COG and the players involved in todays theater. The most important info is really in the first hour. The DJ host connects dots going all the way back to WWII but mainly back to the Roswell UFO incident, JFK, Reagan, and now how the COG plan connects directly to the Globalists, which can basically have more power than the Presidency. He connects dots with the main Covid players etc.

I'm at work right now and pressed for time, reason for short post. You should just skim through the first hour of this. It's rather quite interesting.

Video description:
    Quote EMERGENCY POWERS
    Join us for this Special Report on the alleged Shootdown of UFOs over Canada and Alaska as Dark Journalist explores the involvement of the Continuity of Government NORTHCOM Commander Glen VanHerck in the latest UFO Incidents and the unusual activities of NORAD. DJ sees the CIA operating a UFO Threat narrative to create an Emergency Powers declaration and seize upon the invented crisis.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 13th February 2023 at 14:43.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), fifi (14th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Sunny (13th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I know a "retired remote viewer, they completely avoid all news, social media etc... I had mentioned that media claims "UFO's had been shot down" nothing more.

They seem to have "remote viewed" the recent UFO activity and correctly identified that one had been in China and one over lakes near Canadian border.

His next observation is why I wrote this post, he said "I'm seeing a cylindrical shape and flapping mylar, I keep seeing flapping mylar"

He wouldn't say if it were a balloon, just that he kept seeing flapping mylar.

Take from it what you will, and I guess you have to just trust me, but I've witnessed him give extreme detail about non local events that turned out to be correct more times than I can count.
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 13th February 2023 at 17:13.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), onevoice (14th February 2023), pyrangello (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Sunny (13th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

from zh article (extra credit for the screenshot from Mars Attacks)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ects-shot-down

NORAD Commander Can't Rule Out Aliens After Unidentified Objects Shot Down

BY TYLER DURDEN
    MONDAY, FEB 13, 2023 - 11:10 AM
    What started out as a Chinese spy balloon shot down February 4th over the coast of South Carolina has rapidly escalated to talk of aliens.

"I'll let the intel community and the counterintelligence community figure that out. I haven't ruled out anything," said US Air Force General Glen VanHerck, who oversees NORAD
    , during a Sunday press briefing at the Pentagon. "At this point we continue to assess every threat or potential threat, unknown, that approaches North America with an attempt to identify it."

What's more, VanHerck says that the military has not been able to identify how the three latest objects have been able to stay aloft.

"We're calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason," he said.

VanHerck's comments came after a US F-16 fighter jet shot down an 'unidentified object' hovering at 20,000 ft. over Lake Huron on Sunday - the third such downing in three days, and the most recent military strike in an unprecedented chain of events over North America. The object was described as an unmanned "octagonal structure" with "potential surveillance capabilities" and strings attached to it.

On Sunday, Elon Musk tweeted that the UFO reports were nothing more than his alien "friends" stopping by, and not to worry.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...nNqn57KweXszeg

< rest at link >

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2023), fifi (14th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), jaybee (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), Open Minded Dude (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023), Vicus (23rd April 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello guys, These weeks I was shocked by this Chinese balloon hysteria. So I wanted to discuss some things that maybe people here find a bit crazy but it's a theory that I've been studying for some time and I think it's possible to be true. With all the technology that exists, why would a satellite be attached to a balloon? If there are so many satellites why do we still spend so many antennas? The answer is simple because we can't pass the van allen belt!!!

If the space exists or not I don't know!!! I don't know if the earth is flat or not, but looking at the evidence, especially the cgi photos from NASA, I'm sure that man didn't go to the moon, not with that wagon that looks like it's made of cardboard and aluminum foil. for a temperature of + 2000 it was impossible in 1960 to go somewhere only with reverse antigravity technology. And if it's real ufos they don't go to space they go to other dimensions because we live in a holographic world that is not natural and it's a copy of another place that has everything similar to this planet or prison place. As many ancients have told us, we are trapped and whoever created this world changed the source code and made it treacherous where to sustain ourselves we have to be predators or hurry.

Archons, Satan, Demiurge the creator of the matrix whoever he is does everything to use our core creator or our soul in his favor. And now I think it has reached the height of using aliens and unidentified flying objects to scare us and imprison us. I'm saying all these things because I think from now on things are going to get uglier and more lying than ever!!! I'm not here to say that I know everything or that I'm right about everything, on the contrary, I have many doubts but what I really know is also why I made my channel with meditative music and frequencies, not as a hobby but because I want at least one part of people has all the focus on knowing who they really are!!! It is part of the source of true god or divine power and that is the only way to go.

We are very powerful, we are the cavalry as I've heard Bill say, we have to focus on our creative power helping each other and ourselves as much as possible and co-create as much positivity and truth as possible because most people won't make it and will be caught in this great theater of fear and ignorance that they have been playing for years. For me, at least, there will be no brother from space to save us, we have to focus on ourselves and I have faith here in this forum, I think that most people here want the same thing if here is a flawed world with this wrong code, there is no point in wanting to save the world because he has no salvation he is part of some experience that if it is malignant or benign I do not know, but I know that we can save ourselves and help anyone who wants to be helped. I put this post here in the off topic because I don't know where it would be better but if you want to change you can.... I just wanted to vent I think things are going to get really bad from now on lies and lies will be told and I wanted to do my part and discuss with everyone here what do you think!!! A big hug and great week to all!!!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Alecs (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Brigantia (13th February 2023), Chip (15th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2023), fifi (14th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Hym (13th February 2023), JackMcThorn (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), s7e6e (14th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), Gwin Ru (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), JackMcThorn (13th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Open Minded Dude (13th February 2023), Vicus (23rd April 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

The UK's Crime Minister is now getting in on the act.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64623131

This one minute video is the British Brainwashing Corporation's summary of events thus far.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-64629499

Last edited by Hermoor; 13th February 2023 at 18:30. Reason: added link to video

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), Mari (14th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...MGpbB3Wt8KhiDw

https://twitter.com/gishgallop/statu...suUe3bVX50poiw

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...suUe3bVX50poiw

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), fifi (14th February 2023), Franny (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th February 2023), Mari (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), mizo (13th February 2023), Open Minded Dude (13th February 2023), Spiral (13th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #95
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,307 times in 674 posts

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry at all this msm rubbish about Chinese balloons. I'll have a laugh instead..

Click image for larger version

Name:	winnie the poo.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	50440

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Brigantia (13th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), Franny (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), mizo (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Paul Furber

Anon claims to be mil insider, explains recent air traffic. Yeah, maybe.

wide variety of comments here

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), DNA (13th February 2023), Franny (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Mari (14th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), Sunny (14th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    A friend sent this, purported to be in California.

Attachment 50375
    Just incase it was missed, there is a third one at bottom right corner........................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

avid (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,405 times in 1,631 posts

This video contains the recent chain of events and includes a DOD briefing. At 3:00 it appears a big rig and push truck are transporting a UFO. This could be an orchestrated start to a false flag alien invasion.

02/12/23 (15:27)
    Last edited by Inversion; 13th February 2023 at 23:26.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), fifi (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), mountain_jim (14th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (14th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    This video contains the recent chain of events and includes a DOD briefing. At 3:00 it appears a big rig and push truck are transporting a UFO. This could be an orchestrated start to a false flag alien invasion.

02/12/23 (15:27)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=05X0XtOZwx8
    Two large trucks (not just one, as normal) would only be needed for something super-heavy-duty industrial, e.g. a large component made of very solid earth-human steel.

This is all typical of the click-bait hysteria that's proliferating now. There's something about all this that we don't yet know or haven't been told, for sure, but it's slam-dunk certainly nothing to do with real ETs. Their craft couldn't possibly be shot down by an F-22, or anything else we have other than maybe) an extremely high-powered laser. It's all rather frustrating to watch!

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (14th February 2023), fifi (14th February 2023), gigha (18th February 2023), Inversion (14th February 2023), kudzy (14th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), mountain_jim (14th February 2023), s7e6e (14th February 2023), SilentFeathers (14th February 2023), Sunray (14th February 2023), Tesseract (14th February 2023), Violet3 (14th February 2023), Yoda (14th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

I had friends calling me to debate the possible alien invasion. Highly intelligent and well educated people, buying into this disney world, most likely trying to ascertain the level of threat.

They got very disappointed when I explained to them the basics of magic tricks and how misdirection is so important in steering the audience’s attention away from the important things.

Things like genocide awareness, mass awakening, the continuous erosion of our freedoms, the relentless attack on our health / climate / flora and fauna, the world wide captured political class and more.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), ClearWater (14th February 2023), fifi (14th February 2023), Inversion (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), Philippe (15th February 2023), Tesseract (14th February 2023), Violet3 (14th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast