+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Egg Yolks Fight Spike Protein

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Egg Yolks Fight Spike Protein

I feel this deserves its own thread and yes now it all makes sense why they re destroying the egg production facilities and neutralizing the chicken feed for backyard layers.

“Our results show that chicken egg yolk antibodies (IgYs) showed significant neutralizing potency against SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, various spike protein mutants, and even SARS-CoV in vitro… a feasible tool for the prevention and control of ongoing COVID-19.” (source)

I am sure this is just a conspiracy theory and has nothing to do with why we are having mass egg shortages or why entire chicken factories are burning down. Nope not one bit.

“For they cannot sleep unless they do evil; they are deprived of slumber until they make someone fall.” ~Proverbs 4:16

***For the Full Spike Protein Protocol (including NAC) to protect from transmission from the “V” and to help those who took the “V”, go here.

https://deeprootsathome.com/whats-up...-chicken-feed/

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

9ideon (5th February 2023), Alecs (8th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (5th February 2023), Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Brigantia (4th February 2023), DNA (5th February 2023), drneglector (5th February 2023), Gwin Ru (5th February 2023), Harmony (5th February 2023), heretogrow (4th February 2023), Icare (5th February 2023), Ioneo (4th February 2023), lisalu (5th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th February 2023), Miller (5th February 2023), onawah (5th February 2023), palehorse (5th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (5th February 2023), ronny (4th February 2023), Spiral (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th February 2023), TealHorizon (7th February 2023), Vangelo (4th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

9ideon (5th February 2023), Alecs (8th February 2023), avid (5th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (5th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (22nd February 2023), drneglector (5th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2023), Gwin Ru (5th February 2023), Harmony (5th February 2023), Icare (5th February 2023), lisalu (5th February 2023), Mari (22nd February 2023), Miller (5th February 2023), onevoice (8th February 2023), palehorse (5th February 2023), Patient (5th February 2023), pyrangello (8th February 2023), Spiral (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th February 2023), TealHorizon (7th February 2023), Vangelo (5th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Egg Yolks Fight Spike Protein

I'm adding this to the eggs to combat the covid or long covid which I've been dealing with (constant cough and fatigue) So i'm taking what is called a capsule called a Z-stack you can buy online, This capsule has vit d-3 , zinc, c and quercitin which is like a small dose of ivermectin, I'm taking 1 in the morning and 1 at night , its helping . Since this is in the ivermectin family I wanted to post this article as well.

Home » Political Analysis » People are Dying from the CV19 Vax & It’s Preventable – Dr. Pierre Kory
    People are Dying from the CV19 Vax & It’s Preventable – Dr. Pierre Kory
    By Greg Hunter On February 7, 2023 In Political Analysis 8 Comments
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

World renowned CV19 critical care and pulmonary expert Dr. Pierre Kory is fast becoming one of the top CV19 vaccine injury experts in the country. It’s not only injuries Dr. Kory is concerned about, but it is the huge amount of death from these bioweapon injections. The dark powers did not tell you the dangers of the CV19 so-called vaccines, and now, they are covering up and ignoring lifesaving therapies to combat it. Dr. Kory explains, “Every day it’s just endless reports in the newspapers and all around us of young people dying. By the way, it’s not normal for people to die suddenly at 32 years of age, or at 42 or even at 50. You see droves and droves of people dying, this is not to mention the number of celebrities dying and the amount of artists getting sick, canceling concerts and developing cancers. Have you ever seen so many famous people getting sick all the time and not being able to do their duties, sing or do all these things? It’s dystopian. People are dying, and they are dying at rates we have never seen before. There is a cause (CV19 bioweapon/vax), and it’s preventable.”

Dr. Kory has completely shifted his direction to vax injuries and shedding injuries. Dr. Kory says, “There is no vaccine injury clinic – period. You cannot have a clinic for a disease that you shall not speak its name.” (CV19 bioweapon/vax)

Dr. Kory has seen the amount of vax injuries explode over the last year in his new practice, and he says they are increasing. What does Dr. Kory use for his baseline treatment to combat vaccine injuries? It’s Ivermectin, but the medical community is not pushing this life saving treatment, and many are saying it’s ineffective and unsafe — a total lie. This is why Dr. Kory is coming out with a book in April called “The War on Ivermectin.”

Dr. Kory says, “Ivermectin is demonstrably, provably one of the safest medicines in the history of medicine. It is really hard to overdose on Ivermectin, and this gives it a really wide range of dosing. In fact, you could probably take 100 times a standard dose. (Standard dose is 9mgs per 100 pounds.) So, there is a wide dosing range. . . . There has not been one provable documented death with Ivermectin. . . . The safety is unparallel. Even the World Health Organization (WHO) . . . it’s on their list of essential medicines around the world, and they say most side effects are minor. I use it all the time. . . . As a physician, it is such a great medicine to work with because of its safety. You don’t have to worry about Ivermectin. . . . In my practice, we have an evolving array of therapies that work to treat what I call vaccine injury syndrome. Most of the patients that come to see me have syndromes. That is a constellation of symptoms, and that is different than a post-vaccine complication. . . . I see patients that are essentially disabled. The three cardinal symptoms are: severe fatigue . . . post exertional malaise . . . they cannot tolerate physical exertion, and then the third cardinal symptom is what we call brain fog. . . . Those are the three big ones.”

In closing, Dr. Kory says, “We have a pandemic of the vaccinated. Now, we have millions injured from the (CV19) vaccine for which, in my opinion, Ivermectin is one of the most effective medicines to help them. How are they going to get Ivermectin? How are they going to find a doctor to use Ivermectin?”

Dr. Kory answers many questions in the 1-hour and 10-minute in-depth interview.

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Dr. Pierre Kory, one of the top pulmonary and Covid Critical Care experts on the planet, who is co-founder of the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (flccc.net) and author of the upcoming book “The War on Ivermectin” for 2.7.23.

(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

(Tech Note: If you do not see the video, know it is there. Unplug your modem and plug it back in after 30 sec. This will clear codes that may be blocking you from seeing it. In addition, try different browsers. Also, turn off all ad blockers if you have them. All the above is a way to censor people like USAWatchdog.com.)

After the Interview:

All the information is free on the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance website flccc.net.

If you want to preorder Dr. Kory’s book (coming out in October) “The War on Ivermectin,” click here.

To contact Dr. Pierre Kory, you can reach his CV19 vax injury practice at DrPierreKory.com.

If you want donate to the FLCCC Alliance, click here.

Donate by snail mail below:

FLCCC Alliance

2001 L St. NW, Suite 500

Washington, DC 20036

The Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC Alliance) is a 501c3 non-profit organization.

https://usawatchdog.com/people-are-d...r-pierre-kory/

For people looking for a solution other than pharma drugs, this may be something to try. I've taken ivermectin 4 times. I'm still here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

lisalu (20th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

NEC Director Brian Deese Hanged at GITMO- take it for what its worth-https://realrawnews.com/2023/01/nec-director-brian-deese-hanged-at-gitmo/

The illegitimate administration’s director of the National Economic Council, Brian Deese, was hanged Wednesday afternoon after a military tribunal at Guantanamo Bay convicted him of treason for sabotaging the nation’s food supply.

As reported earlier this month, U.S. Marines on Jan 5 arrested Deese following a 3-month probe that showed he had intentionally manufactured a food crisis that inflated the cost of poultry and eggs. A sworn statement of probable cause alleged Deese instructed the Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS), which oversees the poultry industry, to kill tens of millions of hens under the pretext of curbing avian influenza.

On Wednesday, a handcuffed Deese, wearing an orange jumpsuit, invoked his 5th Amendment Right to remain silent after reiterating his innocence and telling Vice Adm. Crandall that history would vindicate “any actions I may or may not have taken to preserve the sanctity of the United States of America.” His pomposity and smugness did not impress the admiral.

“Think what you wish,” Vice Adm. Crandall said. “Here, you are an enemy combatant.”

He called the prosecution’s first and only witness, Paul Kiecker, deputy administrator of the FSIS. Kiecker appeared over a Zoom call and was wearing a white jumpsuit while sitting in what looked like a Camp Delta detention cell—an armed Marine lurked behind him. It’s unclear why he was not physically in court.

Kiecker testified that he and Deese conspired to artificially inflate egg prices to the point where grocery shoppers would either pay unreasonable prices or go without.

“Eggs are a staple. We knew that people would still buy, regardless the cost. And knew that would worsen a shortage. And that shortage would drive prices higher still. Don’t think it’s just about eggs and poultry—there’s an ongoing administration effort to deprive people of food and create Venezuela-like inflation right here,” Kiecker said.

“Let’s focus on what’s in your wheelhouse,” Vice Adm. Crandall said. “So, did you approach Deese, or was it the other way around?”

Kiecker blamed Deese; he said Deese had already devised a plan when he approached him in early 2022.

“He needed FSIS for it to work. The gist of it is, we, meaning FSIS, went to some of the largest egg-laying farms for routine inspections. We told owners we’d found evidence of avian flu and that we’d have to cull entire flocks. Depending on the size of the farm, which meant thousands or even tens of thousands of birds. The owners were told the Dept. of Agriculture would reimburse them, but I don’t know if that happened or not,” Kiecker said.

“So, you, your people, lied to egg and poultry farmers, deceiving them into believing their flocks were sick, destroying their foul an essentially bankrupting them out of business,” Vice Adm. Crandall said.

“Basically, that’s it.”

“And FSIS inspectors just willingly went along with this agenda?” Vice Adm. Crandall asked.

“We handpicked ones we knew would, and they got a healthy bonus,” Kiecker replied.

“While we appreciate your cooperation today, so far you’ve only incriminated yourself. Besides your word, do you have any evidence tying Deese to the conspiracy?”

While the admiral spoke, Deese sat quietly and expressionless at the defense table.

“Only the documents I already gave you,” Kiecker said.

Vice Adm. Crandall showed the panel text messages Deese had sent Kiecker in June 2022. “They’re getting smarter, and we have to. They’re hiring independent testers. I have an idea and you must work with me on this. We’ll start infecting fowl,” one message said.

Kiecker said FSIS inspectors surreptitiously injected live avian influenza into chickens at egg-laying farms in Nebraska. The inspectors would then give the virus time to incubate and spread before making a follow-up inspection, by which time avian flu had infected flocks, giving FSIS legitimate cause to destroy thousands of birds.

“Why did you go along with Deese’s plan? What motivated you?” the admiral asked Kiecker.

“Brian [Deese] told me I was expected to follow orders. And I was given $5,000,000. I take responsibility for my actions, and deeply regret what I’ve done,” Kiecker said.

The admiral excused the witness.

He then played audio of conversation between Deese and the late Sec. of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack, whom the military executed in May for ordering the destruction of food processing centers. On a January 5, 2022, Deese suggested that Department of Agriculture agents visit poultry farms under the pretense of “routine inspections” and randomly test fowl for bird flu. When Vilsack replied, “It’s not a bad idea but we’re unlikely to find cases of bird flu,” Deese said, “Of course we will. He wants us to.”

In a later conversation Deese told Vilsack he had found a way to double the price of eggs by 2023. “Who cares if people starve or go broke—we won’t,” Deese said.

Vice Admiral Crandall asked the panel to weigh the evidence, and the 3 offices who comprised the panel returned a guilty verdict without hesitation. They recommended that Deese be hanged for treason. When the admiral said gallows was ready and Deese could be hanged in three hours, Deese broke silence, shouting, “That’s not enough time for me to file an appeal.”

“Your appeal was denied the moment you betrayed the Republic,” Vice Adm. Crandall said.

Three hours later Deese was dangling from a rope. A Navy physician pronounced him dead at 3:14 p.m. EST, January 25, 2023.

Paul Kiecker’s tribunal is scheduled for February 7.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    NEC Director Brian Deese Hanged at GITMO- take it for what its worth-https://realrawnews.com/2023/01/nec-director-brian-deese-hanged-at-gitmo/
    The article is a parody:
    Disclaimer:
    Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Harmony (20th February 2023), lisalu (20th February 2023)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

I think they are retrofitting these plants as well, in some way - the egg plants and the other food plants being destroyed. Not sure how, but they might just be be adding in systems which can add into the finished product whatever they wish to add.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Harmony (20th February 2023), lisalu (20th February 2023), Vangelo (20th February 2023)

12. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• Cardiologist: This Is How You Can Get The Spike Protein Out Of Your Body After Vaccination
    What can you do to limit the damage from the corona vaccines? That's a question that cardiologist and internist Peter McCullough often gets. Many people took one or two injections in 2021 and then suffered side effects. The more shots you get, the more side effects you get and the greater the risks, McCullough said in conversation with Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson.

1. No more shots - the side effects are cumulative.

2. Be vigilant for symptoms of blood clots and heart damage.

3. Nattokinase - Preclinical studies show it degrades the spike protein.

For those concerned about the prolonged effects of the shot, nattokinase is featured in The Wellness Company's spike support formula:
    tinyurl.com/Spike-Detox
    • 11 percent were fatal
    He urged people not to take any more shots. In addition, he advised people to be vigilant, as some complications are easy to treat.
    For example, you get on a plane and after you land, your leg is swollen due to a blood clot. Studies have shown that 11 percent of blood clots in legs, from ankle to hip, were fatal, McCullough noted. He also mentioned heart problems that can occur after vaccination.
    • Detoxify
    People also often ask him how they can detox after the corona shot, how they can get it out of their body. The cardiologist referred to nattokinase, an enzyme from soybeans. Preclinical studies show that this enzyme breaks down the spike protein.
    McCullough pointed out that it is a safe supplement. The next step is research in humans.
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread