Thread: *ast* Catherine Austin Fitts on the steps of a progressed New Moon

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow *ast* Catherine Austin Fitts on the steps of a progressed New Moon

We can immediately notice that she was born at the time of a Full Moon and with a conjunction of the Moon and Uranus to understand that this woman has an originality expressed by her personality which goes beyond conventional frameworks.

The new moon is expected between the last quarter of 2023 and the first quarter of 2024 depending on the time of birth. This new cycle in conjunction Jupiter the North Node, Mercury, shows the importance of social involvement with the difficulty to overcome because this New Moon progressed in apex of a Yod named in astrological jargon the Finger of God with Neptune retro and Pluto retro on the base, it can talk about global scale...

I had an interest in January 2021 following a video, at the time I had not yet published the natal charts and progressions online. I'm not going to go into details, because it would be too long and for that I would have to look at his bibliography and his journey of the changes that caused his changeover which is clearly visible at the time of his birth which I could obviously set in time, but is it really useful?

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th February 2023 at 10:51.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

eagle0027 (6th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th May 2023), thepainterdoug (5th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: *ast* Catherine Austin Fitts on the steps of a progressed New Moon

@Exomatrix
    Thinking about it, can we think that Fitts is well placed to give his opinion?

Catherine Austin Fitts has just experienced the transit of Mars on its Full Moon axis and soon it will be the turn of Venus.

There is some disturbing stuff, the conjunction of Mars and Venus in 2005 at 20° Pisces where Neptune was in 2020...the cycle of Mars and Venus relates to financial transactions.
    Then evolution of the cycle to the double square Uranus with Venus and opposition Saturn, it would have financed the Trump campaign in 2016?
    The Solar Revolution under a New Moon + New Progressed Moon is coming, there is change coming...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...on-about-CBDCs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1838.png
Views:	6
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	50834  

+ Reply to Thread