+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Curious Little Entity

1. Link to Post #1
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Curious Little Entity

Hello Avalonians!

I haven't posted in ages though I'm always reading content here and there, just not signing in or commenting.

I decided to share something that happened in our house last light. You can watch the video here:

And for those that don't want to open the video, here are some screenshots
    👇👇👇

Click image for larger version

Name:	230206_unknown-entity-screenshot-1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	279.4 KB
ID:	50394

Name:	230206_unknown-entity-screenshot-2.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	50395

Name:	230206_unknown-entity-screenshot-3.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	50396

I've always been surrounded by strange phenomena and so has my husband and son. I've had many UFO encounters (and ET experiences) since I was little. What was captured in the video is something that neither my husband or I have seen before. This is the reason I'm posting the video/images here, to know if someone has ever encountered something like this.

The entity was caught in our Ring system last night (Feb. 06, 2023). It triggered the camera and the camera light. I did a recording off the video while playing in another phone because Ring only "captured" one incident. The entity in the video tried to trigger the camera light for hours. You can see this on the timestamp in the video. Me and the husband think it might be a rod but I've seen rods before and this one doesn't look like one. I've seen entities that have light structures like the entity in the video, but those entities had a humanoid shape. I also suggest it could be a fairy of sorts since we have a strip of woods as part of our backyard... Anyway, what do you think it is?

All help will be greatly appreciated!
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

avid (6th February 2023), Ben (7th February 2023), Bluegreen (8th February 2023), Casey Claar (6th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), gini (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), jimbobule (8th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), Nasu (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Pam (6th February 2023), Parsi-X (6th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), Sadieblue (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2023), wondering (6th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: Curious Little Entity

Virma, It's so nice to have you post. Interesting. I live in a rural area by myself and I tell you, I have seen and heard some really weird stuff. I didn't always live here alone and I no longer have any living animal companions so I notice sounds and occurances more on my own. I am not the paranoid type at all but I have really had some odd occurances.. sounds I would have written off as one of the dogs or cats making noises are no longer possible. I think maybe the vale of dimensions may be thinning. It's tough to put into words. Just weird sounds and what seem like movements.

Also, as an aside to weirdness. I have been having the weirdest occurrences when I sleep. It is like a record that has a scratch and keeps repeating the same little blip over and over. It will be a nonsensical story line that makes no sense and I have no personal connection to but it creates anxiety. I have been making sure I turn off my wi'fi as I wonder if that is having some kind of effect on me..

Anyway, high weirdness.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Sadieblue (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2023), wondering (6th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Pretty sure that's a spider web. I see things like this all of the time on our security videos.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), halcyon026 (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Jambo (7th February 2023), jimbobule (8th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Kalamos (7th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023), wondering (6th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

I believe thats a spider web as well. My friend had some strange orbs in her bedroom and turned out to be a spider web looking just like this effect

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (8th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Jambo (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2023), wondering (7th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

The weirdness I agree with. That’s why I created this post 😄

But I also believe in the simplest answer. Occam’s razor. I did look for spider webs but the area is clean this is one of the things that threw me off. Anyway a spider web is something that won’t be keeping me up at night 😂

Thank you all for your frank responses!
    Last edited by Virma De Ris; 7th February 2023 at 01:10.
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 times in 320 posts

Hi there! Would be interested to hear of some of your experiences if you’d be willing some day.
    Good to see you.

Pamela

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,455 times in 8,541 posts

As others posted - definitely spider web strand moving in the wind. It appears as white dots - those are the individual LED lights from the security camera light reflecting off the web. Spider silk is very reflective, but only at very specific angles - so it appears and disappears depending on how the web is angled between the viewer (camera) and the light source.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alan (8th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Kalamos (7th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), Orph (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (7th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I almost see the face of a grey forming and turning it's head sideways to one side then the other, but he is almost transparent on the lawn where the one series of lights hit... I've experienced a few of the same things... Imposed images within reality.. until they move their heads, then I begin to wonder what it truly is myself...

I am merely stating.... I see him... When you first start the video, and look to the right lawn where you point, I see his black eyes... after watching over and over on a large screen, you can see a face turning side to side... It isn't the light, but those 2 black eyes that fully disappear at daytime.

Once you see them, you can see the face moving... You had a grey at your place saying hello...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 7th February 2023 at 04:36.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Harmony (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 997 posts

Denise, I just learned some ideas about leadership, and this seems to be a good place to try and practice them.

*adjusts posture to hike confidence, since “Leaders are made, not born”*

Quote Ma’am, we’re in this life thing together, we’re all different, but we are a team. We are in a battle against the odds, who as the saying goes, are against us.

Dizi — good call-sign, btw — , would you please say some more, because this sounds like an odd observation to me. Your recollection might be key, a Captain’s Mast award-level contribution to the fight.
    How am I doin’? ♥️🤪😎

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I almost see the face of a grey forming and turning it's head sideways to one side then the other, but he is almost transparent on the lawn where the one series of lights hit... I've experienced a few of the same things... Imposed images within reality.. until they move their heads, then I begin to wonder what it truly is myself...

I am merely stating.... I see him... When you first start the video, and look to the right lawn where you point, I see his black eyes... after watching over and over on a large screen, you can see a face turning side to side... It isn't the light, but those 2 black eyes that fully disappear at daytime.

Once you see them, you can see the face moving... You had a grey at your place saying hello...
    Edit to add what has got me on this ‘leadership’ kick:

Wombat Interviews Rear Admiral (Ret) Mike Manazir (FULL INTERVIEW)

C.W. Lemoine
    391K subscribers

2.7K views 11 hours ago
    “T.R. Matson guest interviews Rear Admiral (ret) Mike "Nasty" Manazir.”

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 7th February 2023 at 08:54. Reason: Added my inspiration-source. Please direct all blame to Rear Admiral (Ret) Mike Manazir

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Miller (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), Sadieblue (8th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Hi there! Would be interested to hear of some of your experiences if you’d be willing some day.
    Good to see you.

Pamela
    Here's one high weirdness truthful story. I have this huge thing about seeing anything suffer, particularly animals and children. I went to a big box store early one morning. There was a baby fledgling that was walking helplessly around on the roadway directly in front of the store. Where there is traffic but it wasn't were they would be speeding hopefully. It was next to a small "island" of a tree and some bushes and grass. I put the baby in that area but the fledgling was insistent on going out into the road.

I didn't know what to do, so I called my sister in law who is a veterinarian and she said the baby would be able to fly in just a few days and this is not an unusual occurance. I knew the mother was flying around her and monitoring her. I had and area at my house where she could be outside but protected from predators and not get run over.

I reluctantly brought the baby bird home and decided to call a wild life rescue.I tried to feed her and hydrate her with a syringe she would not accept it. The baby was frantic and not eating. It was extremely hot. She told me I should not have interfered and to take the baby back and wait with the bird and sure enough the mother was still there. I posted a sign explaining the fledgling was there and left the baby on the island with the mother near by. Also with food and water.

I was so disgusted with myself for interfering. Thinking that I know more the age old wisdom of animal instinct. The baby could now be dehyrated... anyway I was horribly berating this compulsion I have to interfere when it really is not needed because I want an animal to be safe.

The next morning I get up and I hear weird banging downstairs. This happened when my dogs were still alive. Then I see a large bird that appears to flying into my window multiple times , banging against the glass. It took a second to realize that this large bird was in the house not outside.

I was totally freaked out by it. I have screens on my window and we had only been out once the night before so the dogs could pee and poop. I would have noticed if one had caught the bird and brought it in. I double checked all the windows. All were closed, no door left unopened and I am pretty sure I would have noticed a bird flying in the house when we went out the night before, or heard something during the night. But there it was. I caught the frantic bird and he was fine , no evidence at all of being mauled by my dogs which have never had a bit of interest in the birds.

I am so freaked out I decide to go out and work in the garden. A huge eagle is flying directly over my head maybe 10 feet higher because he has caught some very large prey and he has to fly low, I have seen this before but it looked grotesque against the grey sky. I gave up and went inside for the day.

The next day I leave and go shopping and come home. I have a huge window in the dining room area of the house and I saw what looked like 3 mud impressions of angels. I went outside and figured out that a pigeon at least that is what I believe because I found a dead pigeon nearby had rammed itself somehow leaving mud impressions of itself with wings spread out and the head all imprinted. I took photos and and sent them to my sister asking her what this looked like and she said 3 angels.

I don't know exactly how any of that happened, I can only surmise that I created that reality. I know it is not a hallucination because I took pics of them. Another option is, the universe is trying very hard to teach me that you don't need to interfere and "fix" other things that happen essentially if the truth be told is because it lowers my anxiety about the situation and I have great compassion for those that suffer or innocent and vulnerable.

The truth is I am unable to manage the empathy I feel to suffering. I call myself an unbalanced empath, it's a sort of mental imbalance and that is what I need to work on. Empathy is a great thing but it can also be very dangerous if not tempered with wisdom.. anyway that is what I got out of the whole crazy thing.

The universe really is amazing and strange. I have a ton more but it would be unfair to write a book on this thread. But since you asked Pamela, I got long winded but it's an interesting one.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), heretogrow (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), onevoice (8th February 2023), Orph (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Sadieblue (8th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Wow Pam, that's amazing...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I will take your reply as a compliment Johnny!

As far as "seeing" the grey? I saw it as I am fairly good at steganography, (The inputting of images within images), or better yet, being able to see the images within images.. I also practice exercising paradolia on a regular basis... (Seeing images within regular daily things such as clouds).

When in a war time environment, many things were tried to send information remotely... Codes, code breakers, etc... As this progressed, they began to try other things, including images within images, for those who were trained to see them. I was trained to see them, and often times practice looking for such things in regular items.

When I look at the video above, I couldn't help but focus on the two black dots on the lawn as they "Just appeared"... Once you do that, you take your field of view and let it go a bit out of focus on the dots, and you notice that there is a light whispy image that appears and takes form... It eventually takes the form of a face, nose and mouth and all... And it only gets more defined as the video progresses... when the video turns to daylight? The two black dots disappear immediately...

I know that we now have holographic technologies, and as such this talent comes in handy... Perhaps not for me, but for others trained to recognize such things in any environment... Such as soldiers. It also helps to define the edges of technologies that are cloaked, to "Find" them... Kind of like the new age "Where's Waldo".

For months I was looking at images, and things in my environment and training myself to notice such things... Once you can do it, you can always do it. The only thing I lack in this ability is a reason to use this training... But I was aided to learn the ability... But imagine being able to fully communicate with someone, in real time, merely by using light holograms, while they are standing in a large group, where no one else is paying attention? It is a very useful tool...

I won't say more about the training... and it may have been a rare phenomenon in the video, but those "Spider webs" may have been a capture of the light technologies use to generate the "alien", or they mayhave been the fibers of the web... But there definately was some light play going on in the video.

As far as my daily life? I live just over the hill of a military base, and get to meet the u2 pilots before they go on their first high flights and get their call signs.. OMG if you want to hear some great call signs.... I have a lithograph with all of the names of those I have met... What a great bunch of drivers... all the men in my family were military, up to my kids generation... whom all chose different paths...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), Sadieblue (8th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 997 posts

I almost want to pull a Mick Dundee, “That’s not a compliment, THIS is a compliment!”. Hehe.

Fascinating, Diz, thank you so much for your patience and your explanation. I had never heard of that technique of communication. Paradolia had just seemed to me to be a weakness, a mental error, though sometimes fun to do.

I tried again several times, using your pointers, with no success. I’m not disappointed, and will leave it there. If it’s as you say, honestly I’d rather not know.

Yes please, I would love to hear about those pilots who wear astronaut suits. I understand that they are all carefully selected for that job, and besides skilled and confident, they are somehow more ‘grounded’ than the average fighter jockey. Call signs and how they are arrived at (by others), can be hilarious. In order to not derail this thread, I invite you to post over on my thread Fun Hobbies — for that surely is an institutional hobby. Cheers!

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I will take your reply as a compliment Johnny!

When I look at the video above, I couldn't help but focus on the two black dots on the lawn as they "Just appeared"... Once you do that, you take your field of view and let it go a bit out of focus on the dots, and you notice that there is a light whispy image that appears and takes form... It eventually takes the form of a face, nose and mouth and all... And it only gets more defined as the video progresses... when the video turns to daylight? The two black dots disappear immediately...

As far as my daily life? I live just over the hill of a military base, and get to meet the u2 pilots before they go on their first high flights and get their call signs.. OMG if you want to hear some great call signs.... I have a lithograph with all of the names of those I have met... What a great bunch of drivers... all the men in my family were military, up to my kids generation... whom all chose different paths...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2023), Sadieblue (8th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread