+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Project Veritas controlled opposition?

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Exclamation Re: Is Project Veritas controlled opposition?

• Project Veritas Is Ousting James O’Keefe – Why?

Fresh off Project Veritas’ release of a stunning video featuring a Pfizer executive admitting to the company’s raft of misdeeds – or, rather, the executive lying about those misdeeds in an effort to get laid – an odd thing happened. Insiders at Project Veritas have apparently moved against founder James O’Keefe and are attempting to ease him out of the organization entirely. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger speculate about what might really be going on behind the scenes at the conservative undercover journalism outfit.
    • Project Veritas REMOVES James O'Keefe, Employee Letter EXPOSED, Sources Say THIS IS A COUP And LIES:

• Timcast IRL - COUP Ousts James OKeefe At Project Veritas, WE GOT THE LETTER:

• Project Veritas REMOVES James O'Keefe, Employee Letter EXPOSED, Sources Say THIS IS A COUP And LIES:

Project Veritas REMOVES James O'Keefe, Employee Letter EXPOSED, Sources Say THIS IS A COUP And LIES. Several employees signed a letter demanding action against James O'Keefe despite admitting many never witnessed any abuse. Right now the anti-establishment, culture war right is embroiled in massive in-fighting that will mean the end of the movement if people do not stop warring. Shortly after project Veritas' biggest moment ever, exposing Pfizer, this happens leading many to speculate as to the true intentions of this ouster.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th February 2023 at 21:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), Flowerpunkchip (3rd March 2023), gini (11th February 2023), jaybee (11th February 2023), mountain_jim (12th February 2023), NancyV (12th February 2023), Yoda (12th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Is Project Veritas controlled opposition?

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I just wanted to add to the conversation about the video sparking all of this.

Am I the only one who got a strange feeling about the context of the man's true involvement in this whole situation? I am speaking of Jordon Walker here... Who even spoke of "Sting operations", before he starts making claims that led to Him again being recorded... And the rest is public knowledge.

It seemed to me as if the whole thing was a set up, in regards to the Pfizer supposed gain of function blame, placing it solely on the shoulders of Pfizer... It wasn't what was said, when he was having his little winky, giggle, "Innuendo" type conversation, that he later called "lying by way of only trying to impress someone on a date..." But more his reaction after the fact that he learned he was being filmed...

I am going to have to watch the video another time...So I may not have the verbage correct, But he reacted as if he was indignent, upset to be recorded, then began to realize that it had gotten a bit "Out of control"... and then he threw out the whole "Call the police"... 'I don't feel safe"... looking around as if he expected the people around him to stop the situation...

As if he felt he wasn't alone in what he was doing, and where was his "Backup" in case things went awry? As they quickly did...

To me? All of that seemed as if he was hoping to throw blame on one company, when we all know several major pharmaceutical companies were doing the same thing, and many came to market with a "Vaccine" as they call it... All trying to advance "Gain of Function".. Yet he only threw Pfizer under the bus... And by innuendo at best...

So was he hired to do this, and did he then looking for help from those that set the situation up? It all looked like he was more a paid actor than someone trying to get a date... It reeked of an operation to make Pfizer stand alone in the blame of what was going on. And quickly turned into something else, when he realized he was now the main character rather than his suggestions. And as the true impact of the situation and liability of his claims began to unravel in his mind, he panicked. truly he probably felt that he wouldn't be safe after making such claims against such a powerful company...

It seemed as if he was hoping that the information would get out, but when he learned his face would be attached to it? His reaction was... "This wasn't the plan"... "Where is my safety net?".. That was the body language, as he scanned the room in a panic to get some safety support around him. No one was trying to physically harm him... And in fact, he was the one who once finding out he was alone in this filming, began to get physical with those filming him. Certainly he didn't want to be caught trying to take down a huge Pharmecutical company alone as the only scapegoat.

The reaction was just so panicked, as if he had just realized someone shot the president, and he had just finished handling the gun out of curiousity, after someone offered him cash to hold it...

The whole thing just smells fishy... This guy now the scapegoat, James O Keefe' possibly let go... What was the real plan? Surely big things have happened since the filming, but was this the desired effect? I suppose the truth will come out when we see if anything that Jordon did, comes back to bite him, or if he just disappears into the background noise...

Did anyone else think that perhaps Jordon himself was the bait? Perhaps to set up James O Keefe' for not doing "Due Diligence?" I am not a big PV fan, but it all just seems orchestrated.
    No. I mean Jordan looked the epitome of desperation. Even assaulting people to try and get the cell phone he felt had the damaging conversation.
    He was willing to commit assault.
    I mean he thought he could lock the doors to keep James and his team inside thus holding them against their will.
    Cops were going to arrest the Jordan character until James declined to press charges.
    If this Jordan guy was an actor he was one of the best I've ever seen.
    Ten times better than Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2023), gini (11th February 2023), jaybee (11th February 2023), mountain_jim (12th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

The infiltration of 1 or more moles within PV as Tim Pole suggests,makes the most sense to me,it would be a logic & effective strategy to neutralise PV at this point..

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), DNA (11th February 2023), jaybee (11th February 2023), mountain_jim (12th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

No. I mean Jordan looked the epitome of desperation. Even assaulting people to try and get the cell phone he felt had the damaging conversation.
    I mean he thought he could lock the doors to keep James and his team inside thus holding them against their will.
    Cops were going to arrest the Jordan character until James declined to press charges.
    I agree with you on all points noted.. (How have you been by the way???)...

What I meant was however... Was he an actor for ANOTHER company, ie Moderna, etc... and then realize he was "On his own"... When he realized he was caught deliberately lying? It is one thing to bash a company, and get paid for it... and entirely another for the person hiring you, to then feed you to the wolves as the "solo actor' in the whole scheme? it seemed the more he thought about it all, the more scared and worried he became.. Much like he was playing it out in his mind, and realized he didn't just lose his job, but possibly far worse..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 12th February 2023 at 20:29.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), DNA (12th February 2023), gini (12th February 2023), mountain_jim (12th February 2023), Pam (14th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I agree with you on all points noted.. (How have you been by the way???)...

What I meant was however... Was he an actor for ANOTHER company, ie Moderna, etc... and then realize he was "On his own"... When he realized he was caught deliberately lying? It is one thing to bash a company, and get paid for it... and entirely another for the person hiring you, to then feed you to the wolves as the "solo actor' in the whole scheme? it seemed the more he thought about it all, the more cred and worried he became.. Much like he was playing it out in his mind and realized he didn't just lose his job, but possibly far worse..

I think we have to consider what it takes to pull off a Honey Trap like the one that targeted Jordon Walker... to me it's clear that it was Walker who was targeted and not Project Veritas (to discredit Pfizer for a rival company) ...

I'm presuming that Walker was identified either from outside research or by a whistleblower on the inside - as a possible blabbermouth - someone who could be cultivated to spill the beans if the right circumstances were engineered - the right circumstances were engineered and we don't know how many times the undercover PV employee talked with and 'worked' on Walker to gain his trust and then get him on a date - then got him to open up... while being filmed and recorded secretly...

The shock and drama when he was confronted by James O'Keefe is epic -

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), arwen (12th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (12th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), DNA (13th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), gini (12th February 2023), mountain_jim (12th February 2023), Pam (14th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Could it have been a trap for both Jordon And O'keefe? Killing two birds with one stone, if it worked? I suppose time will tell, but things certainly just got interesting.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), arwen (12th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), DNA (13th February 2023), gini (12th February 2023), onawah (13th February 2023), Pam (14th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Could it have been a trap for both Jordon And O'keefe? Killing two birds with one stone, if it worked? I suppose time will tell, but things certainly just got interesting.
    James did what James does.
    He doesn't regret it at all.
    There was no trap except the one James set.
    Project Veritas can go and take the piss without James.
    James will be fine without Veritas but not the other way around.
    The fact tptb did what they did just made James look better to those of us who have eyes and can see.
    And that's James' audience anyway.
    James comes out smelling like a rose regardless of which angle you view this from.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), gini (13th February 2023), jaybee (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

I just popped in due to mostly morbid curiosity. I saw the headline, and didn’t even bother to read any of the drivel. My response is … coming from THIS forum? Seriously accusing a successful “project” of being controlled opposition? There is no other more controlled group of sycophants than those who post here. You all have your heads so far up you cannot discern truth. Project Veritas is and has been real and are doing REAL work against the agenda. So sad, so many. “Keyboard Warriors” contributing nothing, sitting in judgement of people who are actually doing something.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), Flowerpunkchip (3rd March 2023), jaybee (13th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    I just popped in due to mostly morbid curiosity. I saw the headline, and didn’t even bother to read any of the drivel. My response is … coming from THIS forum? Seriously accusing a successful “project” of being controlled opposition? There is no other more controlled group of sycophants than those who post here. You all have your heads so far up you cannot discern truth. Project Veritas is and has been real and are doing REAL work against the agenda. So sad, so many. “Keyboard Warriors” contributing nothing, sitting in judgement of people who are actually doing something.
    Don't hold back tell us what you really think

re bolded above - I agree

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), DNA (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), gini (14th February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Default James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO

O'Keefe describes in detail what really happened...

https://vimeo.com/800604525/fe482c1859

BRIANNA LYMAN
    February 20, 2023 1:50 PM ET

“Project Veritas” founder and CEO James O’Keefe has left the company he founded after a group of his staff reportedly tried to oust him.

O’Keefe was put on paid leave as the organization’s board considered whether they would oust him. Employees had been dissatisfied by O’Keefe’s management and alleged he wasted money and was “outright cruel” to his staff, according to the The Daily Beast.

O’Keefe announced to his staff Monday that he was ousted as CEO and from the board in an emotional 15-minute video.

“Throughout my 13 years doing this my mission has evolved,” O’Keefe said in his announcement. “Over the last few weeks I have felt a lot of despair and seen a lot of evil and felt overcome with various emotions.”

“I take away from these the gratitude that I have for many of you, most of you…I reflected upon my appreciation for many of you, what makes this great is because we actually believe in this, we have a passion for this and we have principle.”

O’Keefe’s voice then began to crack as he expressed gratitude for his employees.

“The external threats and pressure inflicted upon myself has been unimaginable,” O’Keefe continued.

“As a former board member told me years ago, Project Veritas will never be stopped from the outside, it will only be because we stopped ourselves,” O’Keefe said. “Prophetic as it may be, that is exactly where we find ourselves in the situation today. A situation where I have been stripped of my authority as CEO and removed from the board of directors, bet you didn’t know that.”

O’Keefe said he has been suspended “indefinitely without compensation,” citing a board memo.

“I don’t know why this has happened or specifically why this has happened suddenly,” O’Keefe continued, adding he has “documentation” of everything.

O’Keefe said since 2010, when he founded the company, he has “been the same person” he’s always been, but added he has not been the most “compassionate leader.”

“Nothing about how I conducted myself over the past 13 years has fundamentally changed, until now, so what has changed in the last 3 weeks? What has changed? The only thing that has changed is that we broke the biggest story in our organization’s history,” he continued, referencing the Pfizer exposé.

“A few days after the Pfizer story, I was informed by an officer of Project Veritas that he would resign unless I step down as CEO. We’ve been having a conflict of vision over fundraising, there were tactical disagreements about the boldness of approach soliciting donations.”

O’Keefe said disagreements boiled over and that O’Keefe told the officer to resign, but when he allegedly refused, O’Keefe fired him. That same day, another officer allegedly called for an emergency board vote to restructure the company.

“It became clear to me in that moment that I would be removed from my position at Project Veritas,” O’Keefe said, adding he was able to stave off the meeting for a few days. O’Keefe said he was eventually subjected to six hours of grievances that included employee concerns about money spent, as well as allegations he stole a sandwich from a pregnant woman at court.

O’Keefe continued to dismiss the allegations before saying he is “confident the reasons” he was ousted “will come to light.”

“Our mission continues on,” he said. “I’m not done.”
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), DNA (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), fifi (23rd February 2023), gini (21st February 2023), jaybee (21st February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), fifi (23rd February 2023), gini (21st February 2023), jaybee (21st February 2023), mizo (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Basically after brutally exposing Pfizer, things went VERY strange. After watching this it makes sense to me that flying monkeys are attacking James O'Keefe.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), fifi (23rd February 2023), jaybee (21st February 2023), JohanB (21st February 2023), mizo (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), Vangelo (21st February 2023), wegge (21st February 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

I'll add my voice to those saying that the timing of James O'Keefe firing after the Jordan Tristan Walker expose makes it obvious that this is not really about O'Keefe, personally. Smells just like making Julian Assange into a rapist.

Veritas and O'Keefe being controlled opposition because they don't prosecute? That's a naive comment. Reporters report; whistleblowers blow a whistle. They don't have to do more than what they did - it's literally not their job and not their skillset and in the case of federal crimes, federal prosecutors prosecute, not reporters. Are we now waiting for Sy Hersh to prosecute the USA, Inc. for the terrorist act and war crime of blowing up NordStream 2?

Yeah, let's throw O'Keefe into Belmarsh prison with Assange the rapist. Insane, twisted logic.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st February 2023), DNA (21st February 2023), earthdreamer (23rd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), Flowerpunkchip (3rd March 2023), gini (22nd February 2023), jaybee (21st February 2023), JohanB (21st February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), NancyV (21st February 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023), Vangelo (21st February 2023), wegge (21st February 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Thanks..

Wow... that was amazing - powerful, honest and at the end very emotional ... my eyes are still wet...

God bless James O'Keefe - remarkable achievements and committment until brought down by..... by......?

colluding infiltrators working on the Board of Directors for the enemy...? or weak individuals bending under pressure...?....probably a mixture of the two...

Clearly a line was crossed when the All Powerful Pfizer was publically humiliated and it's integrity called into question - Pfizer - responsible for causing the death and injury of millions of people - but James was (allegedly) accused of taking a pregnant woman's sandwich so he must be a horrible person and Pfizer must be the innocent injured party....

I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's becoming obvious that getting an unsuspecting and trusting public to take en masse and continually and without question.. (mRNA) injections containing god knows what - for god knows what purpose...... is a vital VITAL (irresplaceable?) part of the NWO/Great Reset/One World Government/ etc's dark, covert plot against humanity ....

So even though getting rid of O'Keefe has brought MORE attention to the biggest PV story ever.... something HAD to be done to protect Pfizer and the 'vaccine' industry' because they are too important to be left unsupported... something had to be done to show they have power and influence...

Respect to James O'Keefe....

(thanks also to Vangelo for the report in their post)
    Last edited by jaybee; 21st February 2023 at 18:34.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), DNA (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), gini (22nd February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), mizo (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023), Vangelo (21st February 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

I just wanted to add to the conversation about the video sparking all of this.

Am I the only one who got a strange feeling about the context of the man's true involvement in this whole situation? I am speaking of Jordon Walker here... Who even spoke of "Sting operations", before he starts making claims that led to Him again being recorded... And the rest is public knowledge.

It seemed to me as if the whole thing was a set up, in regards to the Pfizer supposed gain of function blame, placing it solely on the shoulders of Pfizer... It wasn't what was said, when he was having his little winky, giggle, "Innuendo" type conversation, that he later called "lying by way of only trying to impress someone on a date..." But more his reaction after the fact that he learned he was being filmed...

I am going to have to watch the video another time...So I may not have the verbage correct, But he reacted as if he was indignent, upset to be recorded, then began to realize that it had gotten a bit "Out of control"... and then he threw out the whole "Call the police"... 'I don't feel safe"... looking around as if he expected the people around him to stop the situation...

As if he felt he wasn't alone in what he was doing, and where was his "Backup" in case things went awry? As they quickly did...

To me? All of that seemed as if he was hoping to throw blame on one company, when we all know several major pharmaceutical companies were doing the same thing, and many came to market with a "Vaccine" as they call it... All trying to advance "Gain of Function".. Yet he only threw Pfizer under the bus... And by innuendo at best...

So was he hired to do this, and did he then looking for help from those that set the situation up? It all looked like he was more a paid actor than someone trying to get a date... It reeked of an operation to make Pfizer stand alone in the blame of what was going on. And quickly turned into something else, when he realized he was now the main character rather than his suggestions. And as the true impact of the situation and liability of his claims began to unravel in his mind, he panicked. truly he probably felt that he wouldn't be safe after making such claims against such a powerful company...

It seemed as if he was hoping that the information would get out, but when he learned his face would be attached to it? His reaction was... "This wasn't the plan"... "Where is my safety net?".. That was the body language, as he scanned the room in a panic to get some safety support around him. No one was trying to physically harm him... And in fact, he was the one who once finding out he was alone in this filming, began to get physical with those filming him. Certainly he didn't want to be caught trying to take down a huge Pharmecutical company alone as the only scapegoat.

The reaction was just so panicked, as if he had just realized someone shot the president, and he had just finished handling the gun out of curiousity, after someone offered him cash to hold it...

The whole thing just smells fishy... This guy now the scapegoat, James O Keefe' possibly let go... What was the real plan? Surely big things have happened since the filming, but was this the desired effect? I suppose the truth will come out when we see if anything that Jordon did, comes back to bite him, or if he just disappears into the background noise...

Did anyone else think that perhaps Jordon himself was the bait? Perhaps to set up James O Keefe' for not doing "Due Diligence?" I am not a big PV fan, but it all just seems orchestrated.
    Jordan Tristan Walker's response to being ambushed, "How am I ever going to trust again?", is precious! There are threads here at Avalon about recognizing sociopaths, but Walker gives a master class.

Pfizer (that's not actually correct, Pfizer is only the current maidenhead on the Big Pharma Sector of the Global Corporate Network ship), so I will rephrase: The Big Pharma Sector, in collusion with the Corporate Mass Media Sector of the Global Corporate Network, and the USA, Inc. federal government has shown more power over the narrative than perhaps ever before in history.

For 3 years now, it has been nearly impossible to speak the truth about the ineffective, immune-system-debilitating and even deadly injections, alternative treatments, and covid-19's USA, Inc./NIH/Fauci/Wuhan lab origins.

All corporate mass media (television, radio, streaming services, magazines, newspapers,...) has been blocking the truth and repeatedly echoing the Pharma lies. All major social media has been blocking truth, including blocking any mention of the truth to a billion faceboog users and yootoob watchers.

Would it really be a surprise that this incredibly powerful and nefarious group that is suppressing the truth in every venue, made some phone calls to the Project Veritas board of directors? "Hey Bob, I was watching your little granddaughter on the soccer field yesterday. Really cute kid! Pigtails and all! And, she seems so healthy - it sure would be tragic if she somehow, suddenly lost her health and vitality, wouldn't it? Fire O'Keefe, immediately. I'm looking forward to the next soccer game!"

I'm kinda surprised the board didn't accuse him of child molestation, drug trafficking, and gun running too. Occam's Razor is also in effect here. We all just watched James O'Keefe expose damning testimony against Pfizer, against mRNA injection safety, and Walker clearly explained the Big Pharma control over drug regulators. There is no way on this Earth that James O'Keefe is the bad guy here. Adjust aluminum foil fedoras accordingly.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2023), DNA (21st February 2023), earthdreamer (23rd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), fifi (23rd February 2023), Franny (23rd February 2023), gini (22nd February 2023), jaybee (21st February 2023), mizo (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023), Vangelo (22nd February 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Hmm, they seem nice.

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2023), gini (22nd February 2023), mountain_jim (22nd February 2023), Vangelo (22nd February 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2023), earthdreamer (23rd February 2023), Franny (23rd February 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Thanks

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (6th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

• The Senior Pfizer Executive Acknowledged They Are Engineering Viruses:

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (6th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Thanks

• Alex Jones And Deep State Whistleblowers Stand With James O'Keefe

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th March 2023), Reinhard (14th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast