+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Notre Dame 4 years on

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Notre Dame 4 years on

Freud described the experience of Notre Dame as 'uncanny' and dream like. He said it gave him 'entirely new ideas about perfection.
    They burnt Notre Dame down so that the fake dream of the pandemic could be introduced.
    As the Titanic sinking heralded WW1 and the coming disillusionment and modernism so did Notre Dame burning herald the pandemic and the collapse of societal trust. Both happened on 15th April. It was planned and no one has ever been held to account nor has it been explained. The failure to respond quickly was no mistake.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DominicIreland For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th February 2023), Brigantia (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), Nasu (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (7th February 2023), Violet3 (7th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 times in 251 posts

Default Re: Notre Dame 4 years on

Definately Suss, i remember seeing footage of someone walking around high up on a outside path before the fire.
    The blame to have caused the fire is anything from a cigarette to an electrical short to arson.

"France has seen a spate of attacks against Catholic churches since the start of the year, vandalism that has included arson and desecration.

Vandals have smashed statues, knocked down tabernacles, scattered or destroyed the Eucharist and torn down crosses, sparking fears of a rise in anti-Catholic sentiment in the country."

"In February alone there had been a record 47 documented attacks on churches and religious sites."

https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attac...statue-1370800
    I believe this fire is/was very odd but i dont really see a connection to the Titanic, Although i do believe the sinking of the Titanic to have been deliberate.

I doubt we will ever know the truth about either....................................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th February 2023), Brigantia (7th February 2023), East Sun (7th February 2023), Nasu (7th February 2023), pabranno (7th February 2023), Violet3 (7th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread