+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The Christ Oil" — what does this mean?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,028 times in 644 posts

Default "The Christ Oil" — what does this mean?

a thought provoking message apparently embraced by Jim Carey about the real meaning of christ (Christos) and the effects on we humans to open up our true spiritual potential...

It explains the theory, the process and how to raise your vibratory rate and achieve enlightenment how the parts of the body function and how elements of this have been "hidden" in plain sight for centuries in fables, parables and doctrines in the bible.

Hmm away for a coffee to really think about this one...

(apologies if already been shared.)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Dorjezigzag (7th February 2023), East Sun (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), halcyon026 (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Ioneo (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th February 2023), Kryztian (7th February 2023), LifeAngel (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), Stephanie (7th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: "The Christ Oil" — what does this mean?

The claimed etymology of some of the terms he references is nonsense.

Santa Claus
    is a derivation of Saint Nicholas. This is so widely understood that no references are needed.

And there's no connection with the part of the brain called the Claustrum, and definitely nothing to do with 'going down the chimney', represented by the spinal cord.

See this interesting article:
    Santa Claus, as we know him, really came to be in the 1800s. In 1812, Washington Irving published Knickerbocker’s History of New York. The book includes the first known reference of St. Nicholas “rattling down the chimney.” This idea of Santa Claus coming down the chimney was then popularized by the 1823 poem “A Visit From St. Nicholas,” also known as “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas.” This poem brought about the Santa we all know and love — plump, jolly and tumbling down the chimney.

However, Santa was not the first magical figure to enter buildings through the chimney. As early as the 1400s, there are written records of the widespread belief that witches, elves, fairies and other occult could pass through walls or fly up and down chimneys. These beliefs influenced various European holiday figures, including Italy’s La Befana and Germany’s Pelznickel, who travel via chimney during the holiday season. Legends involving the St. Nicholas of 4th century Turkey tell of him dropping bags of gold down the chimneys of poor families (although chimneys had not yet been invented at that time). European immigrants carried these stories to America, and they influenced the mythology of Santa Claus as we know it today.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th February 2023 at 12:47.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th February 2023), bobme (7th February 2023), Dorjezigzag (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), gini (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), ian33 (7th February 2023), Kryztian (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), scotslad (7th February 2023), Stephanie (7th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023), Yoda (7th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,028 times in 644 posts

I too questioned the analogy of the "chimney", but it would appear that many story tellers add nuances, ambiguity, even embellish their explanations for impact.

However, without fact checking the rest of the premise being offered in the video, it certainly gets you thinking and questioning the official narrative and religious doctrines by some of the major churches and offers a curious explanation of things may be or were meant to be.

Fear not, I would hope that I'm not "gullible", and yes the jury is still out, but there's something about it that has me more than just mildly curious.

I have a friend who is a healer who does work on people's health remotely by focusing on key parts of the spine, I've sent her the link and will be interested in her thoughts and comments on this too

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Dorjezigzag (7th February 2023), East Sun (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), Stephanie (7th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

DeDukshyn posted:

(Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Me again.

Original posting by:
    Special thanks to Dr. Santos Bonacci. Subscribe to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/@MrAstrotheology

Watch this newer version of this information.
    PS: don't be put off by Elons face plastered over the vid, he is just one of many associating with this knowledge.

So once watched you can gain the best time period and daily (life) practices to meditate

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=C-7L5ZxCUCc

Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/@MrAstrotheology
    Thanks for this post Sunny.

To those interested: For vastly detailed information on this topic and more things related, the mysterious 100 year old book "God-Man: The Word Made Flesh" is a great resource.

This book won't be for everyone - its sort of an interesting mix between sacred human biology, "alchemy" (in a sense), and metaphysics, based around ancient scripture and hidden religious meanings, but covers what the video relays and associated information in astonishing detail.

Here is download link for those interested: https://ia600202.us.archive.org/9/it...00carerich.pdf)
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th February 2023), East Sun (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), Ioneo (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), scotslad (7th February 2023), Stephanie (7th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    DeDukshyn posted:

(Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Me again.

Original posting by:
    Special thanks to Dr. Santos Bonacci. Subscribe to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/@MrAstrotheology

Watch this newer version of this information.
    PS: don't be put off by Elons face plastered over the vid, he is just one of many associating with this knowledge.

So once watched you can gain the best time period and daily (life) practices to meditate

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=C-7L5ZxCUCc

Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/@MrAstrotheology
    Thanks for this post Sunny.

To those interested: For vastly detailed information on this topic and more things related, the mysterious 100 year old book "God-Man: The Word Made Flesh" is a great resource.

This book won't be for everyone - its sort of an interesting mix between sacred human biology, "alchemy" (in a sense), and metaphysics, based around ancient scripture and hidden religious meanings, but covers what the video relays and associated information in astonishing detail.

Here is download link for those interested: https://ia600202.us.archive.org/9/it...00carerich.pdf)
    The book sounds interesting, thanks, but the link returns a 404 Not Found?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Franny (7th February 2023), scotslad (7th February 2023), Stephanie (7th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

scotslad, thanks for posting this. I watched entire with my morning coffee. I found it very intriguing, and if time permits, i will see the other links and references posted here by others.

One of the things that jumped out at me was the elites, who knew of this, didn't embrace it themselves, for if they did, would they have a need to deny others?

They knew the secret , yet were un enlightened themselves.

Just one of many thoughts on this, however, there is something intuitively speaking to me about this having merit, but to what degree Im not sure.
    no one is selling anything, and thats good!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th February 2023), Franny (7th February 2023), gini (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (11th February 2023), Reinhard (8th February 2023), scotslad (7th February 2023), Stephanie (7th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

I find it ironic that posters on this thread choose to use Coffee to contemplate this video. Especially considering the importance of the third eye in the processes discussed in the video. A bit like saying I’m going to mull over this with my fluoridated water.

Santos Bonacci who is the prominent speaker in this video can perhaps over simplify things and twist them to make them more compelling but he is drawing attention to inner alchemy which should be an important focus in everyone’s lives. He does sell products related to his work which you can find on his website but that’s not necessarily a bad thing unless they are fraudulent. Some people have to earn a living and do not live on inheritance. The aristocracy and elites like to keep spiritualism for them selves and don’t have the need to earn a living.

Saint Nicholas. is obviously part of the etymology of Santa Claus but there were lots of other influences that fed into its modern form. Sami culture, shamanism and Nordic mythology has played a big part of its composition.

Like the Sami people Santa Claus is from Lapland and his sleigh is pulled by reindeer. The Sami are of course traditionally reindeer herders. He has his elf helpers and in some of the early descriptions of the modern day santa he is actually an elf himself.

Quote In 1898, more than 100 Sami reindeer herders and their families, and nearly 600 reindeer, made the passage from the north of Norway to the United States, ending up in Alaska to introduce reindeer herding, Sami style, to America. Lomen, a native of Minnesota, saw the commercial, mass-market possibilities of reindeer meat and fur for the United States and sought to promote it aggressively.

Lomen was as much a clever marketer as a businessman, and in 1926 he conceived, along with Macy’s department store, a promotional Christmas parade led by Santa, his reindeer, a sleigh and several Sami herders in their vibrant traditional dress.Eventually, similar parades were held in cities around the country, and a meme was born. Lomen is said to have further accelerated his marketing efforts by planting fake children’s letters in local newspapers, the fictitious children asking for Santa and his reindeer to visit their towns.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/22/o...eer/index.html

The Sami are renowned for their magical abilities, and it is interesting to note that most people report that the men in black, those that appear after alien sightings are most often described as being of Sami origin. This was discussed extensively in a recent dark Journalist video. So much more I could say about this.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 7th February 2023 at 18:24.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Franny (7th February 2023), Ioneo (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), thepainterdoug (7th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

yes ! the irony...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

pueblo (7th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    The book sounds interesting, thanks, but the link returns a 404 Not Found?
    FYI : It's in the Avalon Library here : Dr. George W. Carey, Inez Eudora Perry - God-Man - The Word Made Flesh.pdf

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th February 2023), Ioneo (7th February 2023), pueblo (7th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    I find it ironic that posters on this thread choose to use Coffee to contemplate this video. Especially considering the importance of the third eye in the processes discussed in the video. A bit like saying I’m going to mull over this with my fluoridated water.

Santos Bonacci who is the prominent speaker in this video can perhaps over simplify things and twist them to make them more compelling but he is drawing attention to inner alchemy which should be an important focus in everyone’s lives. He does sell products related to his work which you can find on his website but that’s not necessarily a bad thing unless they are fraudulent. Some people have to earn a living and do not live on inheritance. The aristocracy and elites like to keep spiritualism for them selves and don’t have the need to earn a living.

Saint Nicholas. is obviously part of the etymology of Santa Claus but there were lots of other influences that fed into its modern form. Sami culture, shamanism and Nordic mythology has played a big part of its composition.

Like the Sami people Santa Claus is from Lapland and his sleigh is pulled by reindeer. The Sami are of course traditionally reindeer herders. He has his elf helpers and in some of the early descriptions of the modern day santa he is actually an elf himself.

Quote In 1898, more than 100 Sami reindeer herders and their families, and nearly 600 reindeer, made the passage from the north of Norway to the United States, ending up in Alaska to introduce reindeer herding, Sami style, to America. Lomen, a native of Minnesota, saw the commercial, mass-market possibilities of reindeer meat and fur for the United States and sought to promote it aggressively.

Lomen was as much a clever marketer as a businessman, and in 1926 he conceived, along with Macy’s department store, a promotional Christmas parade led by Santa, his reindeer, a sleigh and several Sami herders in their vibrant traditional dress.Eventually, similar parades were held in cities around the country, and a meme was born. Lomen is said to have further accelerated his marketing efforts by planting fake children’s letters in local newspapers, the fictitious children asking for Santa and his reindeer to visit their towns.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/22/o...eer/index.html

The Sami are renowned for their magical abilities, and it is interesting to note that most people report that the men in black, those that appear after alien sightings are most often described as being of Sami origin. This was discussed extensively in a recent dark Journalist video. So much more I could say about this.
    Interesting also that the Sami shaman would drink reindeer urine after the animals had been grazing on Fly Algaric (Amanita muscaria) mushrooms.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote Interesting also that the Sami shaman would drink reindeer urine after the animals had been grazing on Fly Algaric (Amanita muscaria) mushrooms.
    Yes and some people relate the red and white of santas suit to the red and white of the Fly Algaric (Amanita muscaria)

https://www.salon.com/2022/12/15/the...-of-christmas/

Of course Santa and his reindeers 'fly through the air' around the world to deliver their gifts and the Sami are renowned for their abilities at astral projection. Dark Journalist speculates that the Sami 'Men in Black' are actually on location by astral projection. If you haven't watched the video yet I highly recommend that you watch it.

The development of the abilities of astral projection is related to the inner alchemy abilities discussed in the threads video.

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 7th February 2023 at 20:22.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

pueblo (8th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I'll simplify it.....just breathe! Breathing rhythmically enough and deeply enough for long enough will pump cerebrospinal fluid up the spinal column and bathe the brain's ventricles like nothing else. It's palpable, you'll feel it and if it's done often enough, you really begin to connect with the unseen parts of the psyche, the heart-centre and profoundly transcendent states.

Joe Dispenza explains the science here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9cTJef4gzE

Mauro Zappaterra's talks on Cerebrospinal fluid YouTube are also good....somewhat similar to the video in the original posting.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

halcyon026 (7th February 2023), Ioneo (8th February 2023), Orph (7th February 2023), pueblo (8th February 2023), scotslad (8th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread