Thread: *ast* Turkey under a Full Moon

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow *ast* Turkey under a Full Moon

After my reflection on " Syria ", I will address the news on " Turkey " which is a first on the blog apart from "Erdogan" that I published in 2020.

My approach is above all astrological, I will avoid addressing angry subjects, because obviously to dive into the heart of the tragedy, hypotheses can short-circuit and highlight another scenario of which I am not an expert for the consider.

I will share some dates chronologically

Istanbul birth of the future Constantinople of May 11, 330 (cal. Julian), a Sun in Taurus which receives the transit Uranus in opposition Neptune retro in Scorpio...
    The independence of Turkey on October 29, 1923, we find the Moon applying by decreasing square to Mars
    Turkey earthquake of August 17, 1999 , Moon conjunct Syria independence map and conjunct Turkey independence Sun
    Erdogan , born on February 26, 1954 in Istanbul , Sun in Taurus conjunction Uranus in transit, the Moon conjunction Jupiter is in the axis of opposition applying to Mars …
    Earthquake of the night of February 6, 2023 in Kahramanmaras 4:17 am, in the extension of the Full Moon, the Moon in Leo in conjunction with the Moon of the independence of Turkey and the position of the Sun of the 1999 Earthquake.

What I would add about the creation "Istanbul in 330" is that in progression the Moon is in the sign of Leo as at the time of the earthquake which has just struck Turkey and Syria and a return from its initial position.

With the map of the Independence of Turkey , we find the transit of the South Node on the position of the Sun in Scorpio, its master Mars in Libra in a position of fall. It can be seen as a karmic debt. Then, it will then be Saturn's turn to receive the transit of the South Node in conjunction Mercury 24° Libra by October/November 2023. It may be a matter of administrative paperwork to be settled for the country. It is a period that does more than act in the direction of an evolution.

Interesting the progressed cycle, since 2022 Turkey started a new cycle, in the sign of Aquarius and found itself impacted on the axis of the Full Moon conjunction Saturn in transit of this new progressed cycle. In the aftermath, this new cycle found itself at the double square of the axis of the lunar nodes in transit + combined with the South Node in conjunction the Sun of the map of independence. The country was going through a major karmic challenge, which means that nothing happens by chance… This progressed new cycle is on the axis of opposition of retro Neptune (which received the Moon at the time of the Full Moon on 5/02/2023) and the loss of human life following the earthquake!

2023, the Moon in its progression is currently in transiting Saturn conjunction, still in progression Mars conjunction Jupiter in Sagittarius at the double square of the progressed conjunction of Venus / Uranus in Pisces which found itself during the COVID phase impacted by the transit of Neptune and its consequences. The awakening after this tragedy is really going to be difficult for Turkey. Aids from abroad obviously, the Mars/Jupiter conjunction in progress bridges the opposition of the Sun/Neptune, should these aids be sent to those who need it most.

Regarding the 1999 Earthquake , the Moon found itself in Mars conjunction within a few hours of the event and 6 days from a Total Lunar Eclipse on August 11, 99.
    Out of curiosity, I looked at the progressed cycle found in the formation of a progressed new Moon conjunct Mercury square Mars/Pluto. Note the opposition of retro Venus and Uranus located on the axis of the Lunar Nodes. This new cycle is in correspondence with the new cycle progressed of Turkey, rather astonishing.

Following a suggestion on the subject "Erdogan" the article had been published in 2020. We can immediately notice the conjunction of the Moon and Mars being located in Sagittarius at the square of the Sun in Pisces can denote a certain hostility for foreigners and in its progressed cycle this conjunction of the Moon/Mars turns into opposition which will be aligned in the summer of 2023.

A progressed Mars serving as an exit door for progressed Mercury/Sun in Taurus and Saturn in Scorpio. So we can think that the actions are considered despite an irrepressible need to act. It will be necessary to wait until 2024 when the progressed Moon will be in conjunction Uranus and the South Node in Cancer serving as an exit door first for Saturn, then for Mercury and the Sun, can speak of opportunities relating to the past, but at the same time the Moon progressed squared Neptune retro can tell us that this will not necessarily be a good plan. It can be another event that affects the population or a group of women … or even the mother of the native … 2025 will also be a troubled year, after the square with Neptune, the Moon will find itself in the square of Saturn,then 2026 the year of the progressed First quarter which is a phase of action and for a birth under a conjunction of the Moon and Mars which will require thinking twice. The progressed moon will meet Pluto may become the trigger for something catching up with us...

The last earthquake to date which will have followed a "Full moon" energetically giving me an impression of a leaden screed with the Sun in the framing of Pluto and Saturn and which will have impacted the countries having a link with the Moon in Leo, like this will have been highlighted above.
    Can we see a common point between the two earthquakes from 1999 to 2023?

In the Solar Revolution of Turkish Independence, the Moon in Sagittarius squared Neptune in Pisces and previously, the Moon after a Neptune conjunction is in Uranus conjunction opposite natal Neptune. The Moon is attributed to the "people" in its definition therefore with the Neptune tension ( Poseidon in Greek mythologyis the god of the oceans but also of earthquakes). I would add, the Moon in transit in Virgo at the time of writing this article found itself in opposition Neptune in Pisces and will have left a thousand dead, three days after the Full Moon, sly in its psychological expression and resounding in its spectacular effect … to follow with the RS 2024 the Moon in the heart of Virgo, so see you in 2025? , then RS 2031 the Moon conjunction Neptune …

translation of my article in French HERE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

thepainterdoug (9th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Default Re: *ast* Turkey under a Full Moon

I found this video on Erdogan, it dates back 5 years, interesting his analysis on the conjunction of the Moon and Mars, it will give you an idea of ​​the character

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

thepainterdoug (9th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread