+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: A global disaster is coming in 2023 (that's for sure)!

1. Link to Post #81
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Default Re: A global disaster is coming in 2023 (that's for sure)!

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Disasters are ongoing thanks to hind feet in high places, weather wars, bio weapons, woke agendas and the totalitarian tiptoe. Mother Earth needs a thorough cleansing as does humanity, I continue to hold the intention that evil will be exposed and deposed as do so many ‘light workers’, it is happening too. But…

Whether we will transcend into an egalitarian, sane civilisation led by humans with integrity and a genuine desire to improve the lot of all sentient beings and the planet itself, is open to question as undoubtedly this world of duality is a school for us all and maybe the utopia is only available to those advanced souls who earn a place in it.

Meanwhile, this recent tweet from Uri Geller could be seen as encouraging, though he has been in bed with the agencies for decades so in typical dual fashion, could be part of the blue beam agenda or a sign that good ETs will not allow a nuclear Armageddon.

Whatever, don’t sweat it friends, watch the circuses with peaceful detachment because when all is said and done, we will find ourselves back where we started, maybe a little wiser.

"I am being sent these from reliable source GOV"

Sure Uri, dont you have some cutlery to bend...................................................RRR
    • has many hallmarks of being CGI
    2 or 3 years ago, (maybe 4 years ago) I made a list of what makes a UFO-video footage worthy of our attention ... I have to look it up ... because it seems needed ... so many assume to see an "incredible" UFO footage with no real verifiable sources no real independent eyewitnesses accounts of the same object etc. etc. (the list is long!) ...
    Yeah John, a list of things that make a sighting credible is important, like detective work, but im a little different in that i see something i cant explain, then instead of wondering what "it" is, i cross out what it "isnt".
    I say to myself .Is it a plane, bird, satellite, chopper, star, hotair balloon, swamp gas lol, etc etc, once ive ruled everything out i can then try imagine what it is.
    Regarding CGI and similar, it has become so hard to spot a fake pic or video that there was a court of law that banned pictures or videos as evidence, thats how good fakery has come.
    I had my latest sighting a few months ago and i posted it here, to make it easier for anyone watching my video know that i really did record something extraordinary, i talked through out the vid, i told my name "RRR", i told where i was and pointed out the streetlight and other stuff.
    See if you can locate that list Johnny, id like to view it, cheers...........RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Chip (1st May 2023), Harmony (1st May 2023), Miller (28th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), palehorse (24th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just my opinion: Far too much emphasis is placed on the Sun's role in climate catastrophes, albeit X class flares and bigger do affect earth but not to the extent that comets do. Something happened roughly 12000 years ago which changed our PHYSICAL poles to the position it is now in ( from Hudson Bay area) The wandering MAGNETIC poles is due to the fact that it is returning "home" to align with the pole of earth's actual rotation It takes a long time for the two to get together and act in sync. Earth by itself cannot have a pole shift, it needs a force ( impulse) to shift. Force requires a resistance, what I mean is, for example 2 wrestlers on a mat will exert force against each other..... however if they were to wrestle in outer space, nothing could happen. The same goes for our planet. It would take a large comet passing close to earth to do this. The moon has a much smaller effect on earth, it moves the tides about 20 ft and the terrains about 1 inch, but because the motion is fairly slow ( 1000 klms a hour) the effects on earth are gentle. A large comet passing at incedible speed will do the job. And as far as the " fire falling from heaven, toxic air, darkness, the great Flood etc etc, these are because Earth is passing through the enormous tail of the comet, this can last several months, even years depending on the mechanics of both bodie's orbits. A large solar outburst directed at earth would create all sorts of magnetic and radiation anomalies , more uv C , disrupt electrical circuits and so on. The sun's quiescent would affect our ability to grow enough food to feed everyone.... we are in that episode now.
    Last edited by Applesprig; 30th April 2023 at 15:59.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

avid (1st May 2023), Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Brigantia (30th April 2023), Harmony (1st May 2023), Nasu (30th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (18th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Ben, Wind and Wondering all spoke well on the first page of this thread. I try not to get too hooked by the myriad apocalyptic portents that seem to surround us at this time. However, you may find Ken Mclean's work of interest. He doesn't have the large following of channels such as Suspicious Observer, but he makes some interesting observations on artifects from ancient cultures and how they may relate to the Earth's regular cycle of pole shifts:

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

avid (1st May 2023), Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Brigantia (30th April 2023), Harmony (1st May 2023), Nasu (30th April 2023), onawah (1st May 2023), Wind (30th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    India Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is truly fascinating about the Mayan calendar, Lunesoleil. Thanks very much for posting this. Is there a way on this forum I can 'follow' your new postings? Best wishes, Rahul

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rahul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2023), Blastolabs (1st May 2023), Harmony (1st May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5