+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: A global disaster is coming in 2023 (that's for sure)!

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: A global disaster is coming in 2023 (that's for sure)!

Posting FYI. Starts 1:20:00

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    This may be very interesting? It does seem that we are in a very dark moment on planet earth. We must shine our light even brighter.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v26kxvm/?pub=mpxgj

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Harmony (13th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), Reinhard (14th February 2023), Sadieblue (14th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Bill, do you recall Putin Posthumously awarding Russian Submariners Highest Honours for effectively "saving the world"? It was a bizarre announcement but your above post resonates with me along the same lines...there was no mention as to what they did, what the scenario was or what would have happened if they did not gives their lives for whatever positive outcome was achieved. I'd love a remote viewer to offer some insights...

As it relates to your other posts about awareness I tend to work with what I consider to be "sensible preparedness". I live in Canada, it is sensible to have in my car certain items for a breakdown during the worst of dangerous weather conditions and the skills to make effective use of them. That is "just" for driving a few 100 KM. It is not paranoia or "giving into fear" to reasonably expect I could be stuck in the middle of nowhere for a few hours or even a week in some remote areas without help.

I also live in a Major metropolis that has experienced a prolonged power outage...we had "fun" that summer, for a week or so. But...I saw the worry creeping into my neighbours eyes. Towards the end I went down to my boat which is provisioned for extended cruising becuase there are NO grocery stores 100 KM from shore. are sailors "crazy" No, and neither are people who go for extended hiking and camping trips.

I keep seeing an image of a person standing in front of a vending machine, that has no power, just looking forlorn and abjectly "lost" in some sort of shock or cognitive dissonance loop...Are people crazy to prepare..or are they crazy not to?

The Boy Scout Motto is actually " Be Prepared" although I have not kitted myself out for every possible scenario ( no one really can) but even a 2 week lockdown or power outage could devastate a lot of people and that is not "manifesting" problems into reality. You'd be appalled at how many people went to hospital for dehydration last summer directly from the beach.....they literally are surrounded by freshwater and vendors of bottled water and fountains of "clean" city water and they pass out from heatstroke.....they, will not last long. *groans* water, you cannot remember to drink water!!?? Their polar opposites of course have tractor trailer loads.........of toilet paper...and nothing to eat.

Hopefully they can "manifest" a big Mac or some aspirin when the need arises

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Brigantia (13th February 2023), Harmony (13th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), Reinhard (14th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Harmony (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), Reinhard (14th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,759 times in 32,947 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Bill, do you recall Putin Posthumously awarding Russian Submariners Highest Honours for effectively "saving the world"? It was a bizarre announcement but your above post resonates with me along the same lines...there was no mention as to what they did, what the scenario was or what would have happened if they did not gives their lives for whatever positive outcome was achieved. I'd love a remote viewer to offer some insights...
    I don't have a reference for that. But the Wikipedia page, which is excellent, detailed, fascinating and (as best I know) fully accurate, references this 2017 Guardian article:
    ~~~

Soviet submarine officer who averted nuclear war honoured with prize

Vasili Arkhipov, who prevented escalation of the cold war by refusing to launch a nuclear torpedo against US forces, is to be awarded new ‘Future of Life’ prize.

A senior officer of a Soviet submarine who averted the outbreak of nuclear conflict during the cold war is to be honoured with a new prize, 55 years to the day after his heroic actions averted global catastrophe.

On 27 October 1962, Vasili Alexandrovich Arkhipov was on board the Soviet submarine B-59 near Cuba when the US forces began dropping non-lethal depth charges. While the action was designed to encourage the Soviet submarines to surface, the crew of B-59 had been incommunicado and so were unaware of the intention. They thought they were witnessing the beginning of a third world war.

Trapped in the sweltering submarine – the air-conditioning was no longer working – the crew feared death. But, unknown to the US forces, they had a special weapon in their arsenal: a ten kilotonne nuclear torpedo. What’s more, the officers had permission to launch it without waiting for approval from Moscow.

Two of the vessel’s senior officers – including the captain, Valentin Savitsky – wanted to launch the missile. According to a report from the US National Security Archive, Savitsky exclaimed: “We’re gonna blast them now! We will die, but we will sink them all – we will not become the shame of the fleet.”

But there was an important caveat: all three senior officers on board had to agree to deploy the weapon. As a result, the situation in the control room played out very differently. Arkhipov refused to sanction the launch of the weapon and calmed the captain down. The torpedo was never fired.

Had it been launched, the fate of the world would have been very different: the attack would probably have started a nuclear war which would have caused global devastation, with unimaginable numbers of civilian deaths.

“The lesson from this is that a guy called Vasili Arkhipov saved the world,’’ Thomas Blanton, director of the National Security Archive at George Washington University, told the Boston Globe in 2002, following a conference in which the details of the situation were explored.

Now, 55 years after he averted nuclear war and 19 years after his death, Arkhipov is to be honoured, with his family the first recipients of a new award.

The prize, dubbed the “Future of Life award” is the brainchild of the Future of Life Insitute – a US-based organisation whose goal is to tackle threats to humanity and whose advisory board includes such luminaries as Elon Musk, the astronomer royal Prof Martin Rees, and actor Morgan Freeman.

“The Future of Life award is a prize awarded for a heroic act that has greatly benefited humankind, done despite personal risk and without being rewarded at the time,” said Max Tegmark, professor of physics at MIT and leader of the Future of Life Institute.

Speaking to Tegmark, Arkhipov’s daughter Elena Andriukova said the family were grateful for the prize, and its recognition of Arkhipov’s actions.

“He always thought that he did what he had to do and never considered his actions as heroism. He acted like a man who knew what kind of disasters can come from radiation,” she said. “He did his part for the future so that everyone can live on our planet.”

The $50,000 prize will be presented to Arkhipov’s grandson, Sergei, and Andriukova at the Institute of Engineering and Technology on Friday evening.

Beatrice Fihn, executive director of the Nobel peace prize-winning organisation, the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, said Arkhipov’s actions were a reminder of how the world had teetered on the brink of disaster. “Arkhipov’s story shows how close to nuclear catastrophe we have been in the past,” she said.

The timing of the award, Fihn added, is apt. “As the risk of nuclear war is on the rise right now, all states must urgently join the treaty on the prohibition of nuclear weapons to prevent such catastrophe.”

Dr Jonathan Colman, an expert on the Cuban missile crisis at the University of Central Lancashire, agreed that the award was fitting.

“While accounts differ about what went on on board the B-59, it is clear that Arkhipov and the crew operated under conditions of extreme tension and physical hardship. Once the nuclear threshold had been crossed, it is hard to imagine that the genie could have been put back into the bottle,” he said.

“President Kennedy had been very worried about the possibility of a clash between American warships and Soviet submarines in the Caribbean, and it is absolutely clear that his fears were justified,” Colman added, noting that certain decisions at the operational level were out of his control. “Ultimately, it was luck as much as management that ensured that the missile crisis ended without the most dreadful consequences.”

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (13th February 2023), Brigantia (13th February 2023), Franny (14th February 2023), gini (14th February 2023), Harmony (13th February 2023), Heart-2-Heart (14th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Mare (13th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Nasu (13th February 2023), pueblo (13th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (18th May 2023), Reinhard (14th February 2023), Stardad (15th February 2023), Vicus (14th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023), Yoda (13th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

We are living in interesting times to be sure. Are current geophysical events part of a measurable cycle of imminent destruction seems much less sure.

Could our civilization be headed for Armageddon, seems likely given a long enough time line. Are we lied to all the time by our governments and media, for absolutely sure. Could the proxy war with Russia and China go hot, sadly quite possibly.

However, all that being said, we cannot rely on our history to give us much insight. Our written history only goes back to the Sumerians, about five thousand years, before which is pre history or prehistoric. Yes there are clues in the ice core samples and various layers of rock strata but nothing definitive that shows any measurable or clear cycle that we can track and thus avoid.

Aside from the big five main extinction events that we can trace, there have been many many more smaller, localized extinctions. Many more creatures are extinct than exist today. On a human personal level, we represent the twentieth iteration of our species, all the other nineteen being now extinct, as another witty poster pointed out, none of us are getting out of this alive, prepared or not. We accept death for the most part, doing our very best to avoid it of course. We understand asteroid impacts and their attendant destruction yet don’t build cities underground aside from military DUMBS which few of us have the keys for. Over 80% of our species live next to the sea or on or near a fault-line, or volcano, all being an obvious ticking time bomb.

So what I hear you say. So live your short life as best you can. Prepare for the worst but try to hope and live for the best, IMHO.

As for TheEndIsNear and this doom laden thread, I hope i’m wrong but it seems like yet another new member wanting to drive traffic to their own website and not want to actually engage or discuss the topic that they themselves introduce. The literary equivalent of throwing a text hand grenade, without any care or interest for the aftermath. Perhaps for the best of reasons and intentions. Who knows. I would be interested to hear his or her or their opinions on this subject, I for one will not trawl through their suggested site as others have done to little or no avail.

This is a forum after all, a place of discussion where we can mutually learn from each others insight. TheEndIsNear might be better off on twitter or other such sites and audiences.

Life is short, I hope on that at least, we can all agree……x…… N
    Last edited by Nasu; 13th February 2023 at 14:23.

10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

9ideon (14th February 2023), avid (13th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (13th February 2023), Brigantia (14th February 2023), Frankie Pancakes (14th February 2023), Franny (14th February 2023), happyuk (13th February 2023), Harmony (14th February 2023), Hermoor (13th February 2023), Icare (15th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th February 2023), Matthew (14th February 2023), Miller (13th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), pueblo (14th February 2023), Reinhard (14th February 2023), s7e6e (14th February 2023), Vicus (14th February 2023), Wind (14th February 2023), wondering (14th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,759 times in 32,947 posts

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (14th February 2023), Alan (14th February 2023), Alecs (14th February 2023), avid (14th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (14th February 2023), Brigantia (14th February 2023), Franny (14th February 2023), Harmony (14th February 2023), JackMcThorn (14th February 2023), kudzy (14th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th February 2023), Matthew (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), mizo (14th February 2023), mountain_jim (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), pueblo (14th February 2023), Reinhard (14th February 2023), s7e6e (14th February 2023), Vicus (14th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023), Yoda (14th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 times in 265 posts

This is what you get when you covertly destroy other people's property. Turkey could follow suit.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

avid (14th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Brigantia (14th February 2023), Franny (14th February 2023), Harmony (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), mountain_jim (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), wondering (14th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,609 times in 8,702 posts

more info on what Bill posted above

https://www.politico.eu/article/russ...y-ukraine-war/

Russia deploys nuclear-armed ships for first time in 30 years, Norway says
    ‘Tactical nuclear weapons are a particularly serious threat,’ Norwegian intelligence report says.

A Russian nuclear-powered ice-breaker in Saint Petersburg in 2020 | Olga Maltseva/AFP via Getty Images

BY WILHELMINE PREUSSEN
    FEBRUARY 14, 2023 2:04 PM CET
    1 MINUTE READ

Russia has begun deploying tactical nuclear weapon-armed vessels in the Baltic Sea for the first time in the last 30 years, the Norwegian Intelligence Service said in its annual report.

“The key part of the nuclear potential is on the submarines and surface ships of the Northern Fleet,” the Norwegian intel noted.

The Northern Fleet warships regularly went to sea with nuclear weapons during the Cold War era, but this is the first time the modern Russian Federation has done the same, the report added.

While Russia also has submarine capabilities, anti-satellite weapons and cyber capabilities that could threaten Norway and the NATO military alliance, tactical nuclear weapons are “a particularly serious threat in several operational scenarios in which NATO countries may be involved,” the report said.

The Norwegian intelligence also noted that an escalation of a localized war into a wider conflict involving the United States, NATO and Norway cannot be ruled out.

The agency assessed that while Russia will maintain, modernize and develop its nuclear arsenal, no significant changes in Russian nuclear doctrine are expected in the coming years.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th February 2023 at 20:11.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (14th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Brigantia (14th February 2023), gini (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

still have my core spirit optimism - including this here (I met and have several books signed by Terrence 4 years before this.)

https://twitter.com/LueDawg1/status/...Gyku3D3-_UhdHA

Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th February 2023 at 22:13.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Brigantia (14th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), gini (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), Isserley (14th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th February 2023), Miller (15th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), Vicus (15th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I saw this short video today and it made me think of this thread. It’s only 3.45 minutes long. I think it speaks of our innate fear of change as a species, as well as our fear of death and apprehension of possible rebirth. Enjoy….x…. N

Last edited by Nasu; 14th February 2023 at 22:09.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), gini (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (14th February 2023), Vicus (15th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,826 times in 1,436 posts

CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story

In 1966 a well-known engineer released a book with information that could impact everyone on earth. But before anyone could read it, it was classified by the CIA. Why does the CIA think this book is so dangerous that they had to hide it from the public for 60 years; and continue to hide most of it?

This video pulls together a lot of information relevant to what seems to be happening right now and well worth a watch.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

avid (14th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), gini (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), LifeAngel (15th February 2023), mountain_jim (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (18th May 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story

In 1966 a well-known engineer released a book with information that could impact everyone on earth. But before anyone could read it, it was classified by the CIA. Why does the CIA think this book is so dangerous that they had to hide it from the public for 60 years; and continue to hide most of it?

This video pulls together a lot of information relevant to what seems to be happening right now and well worth a watch.
    It’s an interesting topic for sure. It’s been covered at some length here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...highlight=Adam

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), gini (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), Miller (15th February 2023), mountain_jim (15th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

Smile Re: A global disaster is coming in 2023 (that's for sure)!

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    I saw this short video today and it made me think of this thread. It’s only 3.45 minutes long. I think it speaks of our innate fear of change as a species, as well as our fear of death and apprehension of possible rebirth. Enjoy….x…. N

Except the empire didn't end, and wasn't reborn in Venice. Venice was chosen as the new centre of a much more nefarious version of the empire (where birth (berth) certificates are kept under admiralty law, under which we all became chattel of the so called rulers). I still like the sentiment of nothing being the actual end though - that feels very true to me.

Unless we're talking about the end of 'their' empire that is, as although these times are on one hand extremely upsetting, on the other we are witnessing an unprecedented awakening on all levels that is ushering in an unseen before age of enlightenment
    Last edited by Ben; 15th February 2023 at 00:26.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), mountain_jim (15th February 2023), Nasu (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), s7e6e (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 times in 914 posts

Nasu, Wonderful video on Gibbon, perfectly matched to my attention span these days. Humorous, really, and strangely comforting. Thank you. As I have heard it said, life is too important to be taken seriously. ✌️😊

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Nasu (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 times in 265 posts

If it comes to an end, all I hope is a quick one for our children. They don't deserve the pain.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), gini (15th February 2023), Harmony (15th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Nasu (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (18th May 2023), sijohn (16th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Listen to this from 50:39. The global disaster is deliberate war declared on LIFE as it has been....THE WHOLE SHEBANG. No one will be spared: man and woman and child, plant, animal, element. The intention to destroy the whole world "to build back better" in WHO's (?) image? It is absolutely an end game. I am sure this is the case and IMO we MUST turn within to seek Divine Intervention. I take it seriously that when I was growing up, I was TRAINED to disbelieve in a Higher Power that is able to effect our world AND to disbelieve in sheer EVIL as real force.

MIKE WILLIAMS ON BILLY WATSON TV - ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE - FULL SHOW (FEB 2023)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ybfL3iJhKv7h
    Last edited by Delight; 15th February 2023 at 02:09.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Matthew (15th February 2023), mountain_jim (15th February 2023), Nasu (15th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), s7e6e (15th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,826 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    still have my core spirit optimism - including this here (I met and have several books signed by Terrence 4 years before this.)

https://twitter.com/LueDawg1/status/...Gyku3D3-_UhdHA

Thank you so much for posting this. If I had listened to this a few years ago - say pre 2016 - it wouldn't have had the same impact as it does today. I found this video amazing, so much so that I sought out the entire interview, which turned out to be Terence McKenna's last (link below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdEK...=WISDOMFORLIFE

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Matthew (15th February 2023), mountain_jim (15th February 2023), Nasu (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023), Yoda (15th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Thanks Miller for posting the whole interview

a commenter

Quote Greg Heffernan
    2 years ago (edited)
    His last interview in the field. Second last interview, as it turns out. His last is with Erik Davis in 1999:

In late 1999, McKenna described his thoughts concerning his impending death to interviewer Erik Davis:

I always thought death would come on the freeway in a few horrifying moments, so you'd have no time to sort it out. Having months and months to look at it and think about it and talk to people and hear what they have to say, it's a kind of blessing. It's certainly an opportunity to grow up and get a grip and sort it all out. Just being told by an unsmiling guy in a white coat that you're going to be dead in four months definitely turns on the lights. ... It makes life rich and poignant. When it first happened, and I got these diagnoses, I could see the light of eternity, à la William Blake, shining through every leaf. I mean, a bug walking across the ground moved me to tears.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th February 2023), Matthew (15th February 2023), Miller (15th February 2023), Nasu (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Quote Posted by Miller (here)

It’s an interesting topic for sure. It’s been covered at some length here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...highlight=Adam
    I find I really enjoy this channel. Probably learned about it from you....that tad of humor with some very interesting topics is great educational or at the very least get's one thinking in a most entertaining way......

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Matthew (15th February 2023), Miller (15th February 2023), mountain_jim (15th February 2023), Nasu (15th February 2023), palehorse (15th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Well if this happens ...

I hope it's just that - a rumour

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Matthew (15th February 2023), Miller (15th February 2023), mountain_jim (15th February 2023), Nasu (16th February 2023), wondering (15th February 2023), XelNaga (16th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast