Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

Default Re: The Feb 2023 Ohio Chemical Disaster

An Act of Terror Against the American People-Greg Reese Report
    2/23/23
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/an-...erican-people/

"The film, ‘White Noise’ was released on Netflix in September of last year. It’s about a train crashing, exploding and burning toxic chemicals off into the atmosphere, creating a major health hazard for miles around, reflecting what just happened a few weeks ago in Ohio.

‘White Noise’ was even filmed in the same area, just a few miles from Ground Zero in East Palestine.

Some people will call this a coincidence. But these days, believing in coincidence can cost you your life.

And there is more. Just three months before the train wreck, the City of East Palestine began adopting the MyID™ digital bracelet system into their local emergency services.

Being touted as “The Ultimate ID System”, MyID™ is a digital ID company, dealing primarily for the medical industry, bracelets designed to make it easier for First Responders to access your medical profile in the event of an unexpected emergency.

And just a week before the crash, they began handing these bracelets out to all the residents of East Palestine.

Also, two weeks before the crash, the CDC updated their page on vinyl chloride, removing their section on how it affects children and raising the safe exposure threshold [by 1,000X].

Neale Donald Walsch wrote, “There are no coincidences in the universe, only convergences of Will, Intent and Experience.”

Not only does the Ohio train crash appear to be a deliberate attack, it appears to be a very deadly attack.

Three days after the train wreck, authorities called for a controlled release burn. Controlled, in that they would initiate the spark that would burn all the chemicals and cargo together in a massive chemical fire, potentially putting millions of peoples’ lives at risk.

The vinyl chloride spill at Camp Lejeune was small in comparison to what happened this month in Ohio – but it still poisoned over a million people and it took decades for the effects to materialize.

A new federal lawsuit against Norfolk Southern alleges that 1.1 million pounds of vinyl chloride was spilled into the local environment.

The vinyl chloride metabolite, chloroethylene oxide attacks human DNA and can take years to start showing up as cancers and other disease. There’s arguably no safe dose for exposure.

Leading expert in the study of vinyl chloride, Dr Julianne Beier agrees and says that nobody should be drinking the local water. According to Dr Beier, vinyl chloride gets transported into homes via the groundwater. She says, “It comes out of the water into the air and that’s really the major route for toxicity for the liver. It comes through the air.”

While some argue that burning it resolved these issues, that seems to be false. Dioxins are the deadly toxin behind Agent Orange and DDT. They are generated when chlorinated chemicals, like vinyl chloride burn.

In fact, the exact same reaction that happened in East Palestine when they decided to burn vinyl chloride and PVC pellets together was arguably the most efficient and deadly way of dispersing dioxins into the environment and could equate to being one of the biggest chemical weapons attacks in history.

Some are saying that tens of millions of lives could now be at risk.

And that number will keep growing, so long as humanity dismisses these attacks as coincidence and continues to do nothing. "

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v27wij6/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), bobme (25th February 2023), ClearWater (24th February 2023), Creedence (24th February 2023), drneglector (25th February 2023), Ewan (24th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2023), fifi (24th February 2023), Gwin Ru (24th February 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), Heart to heart (27th February 2023), I should cocoa (25th February 2023), Ivanhoe (24th February 2023), lisalu (23rd February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th February 2023), Sadieblue (24th February 2023), Satori (24th February 2023), Sunny (24th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #162
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

3 and half hour video from a town hall meeting in Pennsylvania near where the train crashed.

Good questions I heard asked, [no answers were given]
    What new data caused the first change in vinyl chloride safety levels in 50 years prior to the crash?
    Where was the vinyl chloride going, where did it come from?

Someone who had a neighbor that worked for the railroad company said that the train was stopped just before it crashed because the "train had an issue"

Its a facebook link, not sure if it will work for everyone
    https://fb.watch/iTQZg5SmN2/

EPA Soil Sampling

EPA Water Sampling

Last edited by Blastolabs; 24th February 2023 at 04:13.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Alecs (24th February 2023), Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), bobme (25th February 2023), ClearWater (27th February 2023), Ewan (24th February 2023), Gwin Ru (24th February 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), I should cocoa (25th February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th February 2023), Reinhard (24th February 2023), Sadieblue (24th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,677 times in 2,230 posts

Not suspicious at all...just another coincidence.
    Quote 5 killed in Arkansas plane crash while en route to scene of a fatal explosion at Ohio factory

By Amy Simonson, CNN
    Published 8:05 AM EST, Thu February 23, 2023

Five people who worked for an environmental response consulting firm were killed in a plane crash Wednesday in Little Rock, Arkansas, while on their way to a metal factory explosion site in Ohio, officials said.

The plane was carrying employees of the Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health when it took off from Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock around noon Wednesday, according to the firm and the Federal Aviation Administration.

The employees were headed to John Glenn Columbus International Airport in Ohio to respond to a fatal explosion at a metal factory, a spokesperson for CTEH told CNN in an email.

The twin-engine plane crashed and burst into flames shortly after takeoff near the Little Rock airport, the National Transportation Safety Board told CNN in an emailed statement.

“We are incredibly saddened to report the loss of our Little Rock colleagues,” Dr. Paul Nony, senior vice president of CTEH, said in a statement. “We ask everyone to keep the families of those lost and the entire CTEH team in their thoughts and prayers.”

The cause of the crash is under investigation by the NTSB. Investigators are expected to arrive at the scene Thursday.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/23/u...led/index.html

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alecs (24th February 2023), anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), bobme (25th February 2023), ClearWater (27th February 2023), Ewan (24th February 2023), Gwin Ru (24th February 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), I am B (24th February 2023), I should cocoa (25th February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th May 2023), Reinhard (24th February 2023), Sadieblue (24th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #164
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 times in 998 posts

I suspect this won’t calm any nerves, or smoothe any feathers, but I think it makes the case for an accident, as opposed to an evil overlord plot. In the comments are a number of train drivers, current and retired, some good witnessing to the frequency and nature of train problems. Other comments speak about the hazard of not burning off that potential big bomb.

NTSB Prelim Report: Norfolk Southern Train Derailment 23 Feb 2023

blancolirio
    353K subscribers

30,654 views Feb 23, 2023
    “LINKS:
    https://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/...H%20Prelim.pdf

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 24th February 2023 at 09:09. Reason: Try to fix NTSB link. Edit2: fixed.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Alecs (24th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), bobme (25th February 2023), ClearWater (27th February 2023), Ewan (24th February 2023), Gwin Ru (24th February 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), Orph (24th February 2023), pueblo (24th February 2023), Reinhard (24th February 2023), Sadieblue (24th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

Helvetic posted this on his thread. If there's any truth to this, it could not be more important.

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Joseph P. Farrell | News and Views from the Nefarium | Feb. 23, 2023

Source: gizadeathstar.com

Today's News and Views concerns an article that appeared at Rense.com, and it makes a good prima facie case for the real reason the alleged President Bidenenko made a trip to the Ukraine, rather than to New Palestine, Ohio... the two, argues the author, Yoichi Shimatsu, are related:

Article:
    Chemical Weaponry Destined For Ukraine Ignited In East Palestine Train Wreck

10. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (24th February 2023), anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), BMJ (25th February 2023), bobme (25th February 2023), Chip (24th February 2023), ClearWater (27th February 2023), Deux Corbeaux (25th February 2023), DNA (25th February 2023), drneglector (25th February 2023), Eva2 (25th February 2023), Ewan (24th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2023), Gwin Ru (24th February 2023), happyuk (24th February 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), Heart to heart (24th February 2023), I should cocoa (25th February 2023), jaybee (24th February 2023), kudzy (24th February 2023), lisalu (24th February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), pueblo (24th February 2023), Reinhard (24th February 2023), Sadieblue (24th February 2023), Sunny (25th February 2023), Tintin (25th February 2023), Violet3 (25th February 2023), Yoda (24th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,094 times in 870 posts

I’ve just watched a woman in a short video clip suggesting the intentional pollution with toxic materials happening around the USA is a way to usher people into the smart cities, in line with the 2030 agenda legislation…which she stated basically can over ride peoples choice to live where they want if the land they live on is deemed polluted and dangerous.

I can’t link this video I’m afraid as it was sent to me via text message, but if I find it at a later point I will add it here.
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Alecs (24th February 2023), anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), Ewan (24th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2023), Harmony (24th February 2023), lisalu (24th February 2023), mountain_jim (24th February 2023), onawah (24th February 2023), pueblo (24th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th February 2023), Sadieblue (24th February 2023), Violet3 (25th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #167
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I’ve just watched a woman in a short video clip suggesting the intentional pollution with toxic materials happening around the USA is a way to usher people into the smart cities, in line with the 2030 agenda legislation…which she stated basically can over ride peoples choice to live where they want if the land they live on is deemed polluted and dangerous.

I can’t link this video I’m afraid as it was sent to me via text message, but if I find it at a later point I will add it here.
    Yes, I agree with the theory. When bad things happen in an area, they will be happy to re-locate you into a 15 minute city.

Looking at the bigger picture you can see how the corrupt controllers are manipulating things. They are bringing into the country all types of people who will help in committing damage to the land/country. Imagine a person raised in a southern country that has been messed up by American companies and government officials. This person grows up hating the U.S. Then they get a chance for revenge by some organization that pays them to help destroy it from within.

Another point for the chemical damage from the train - for the poor people caught in the toxic areas will their health issue be blamed on the jab or the train disaster. I can see people making claims against the train company only to have TPTB say "It's not us, it was the vax." And vice-versa. Interestingly I heard through a news story that the negative effects on humans of the spilled and burned chemicals could take up to 5 years before showing damage.

It is becoming clear that the governments and their organizations (3 letter agencies for example) are not helping the people. Even the military is being slowly eroded. (For example how many new pilots will survive long enough to fill the seats of all of the aircraft?)

We face a difficult task ahead of us - we must continue to find ways to educate the public to be able to push back on all governments. Politicians and the like who are getting into their careers must devise a way to avoid being blackmailed and manipulated. I know people who have tried to work in some of these positions who came in with a good heart and determined mind to help people - only to find themselves up against a wall of corruption where by they had to either join forces with the corruption or quit their jobs. Obviously those I know quit their jobs.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (24th February 2023), anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (3rd March 2023), Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), bobme (25th February 2023), Ewan (25th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2023), Harmony (25th February 2023), jaybee (24th February 2023), mountain_jim (25th February 2023), pueblo (24th February 2023), Sadieblue (24th February 2023), Violet3 (25th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

Toxic Ohio Train Derailment
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    February 24, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1729472770

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    February 3, 2023, a train carrying toxic chemicals derailed in East Palestine, Ohio
    Five of the cars that derailed were carrying vinyl chloride, a flammable gas that can lead to life-threatening respiratory issues and an increased risk of cancer
    Other toxic chemicals on the derailed train cars include butyl acrylate, which can cause breathing difficulties, and ethylene glycol monobutyl, linked to chronic health effects, including liver toxicity
    Residents have reported fish, hens and roosters dying, along with persistent coughs, sore throats, burning eyes and a lingering odor in the air, even as officials claim there’s no risk
    Every day, about 12,000 rail cars transporting toxic chemicals travel through cities across the U.S.; another disaster is imminent, according to railroad workers, due to cutbacks in staffing, scheduling designed to maximize profits and lack of maintenance to cars, locomotives and tracks

February 3, 2023, a train carrying toxic chemicals derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, a town near the Ohio-Pennsylvania border. In total, 38 rail cars derailed, and a massive fire that broke out damaged an additional 12 cars.1

While no immediate fatalities or injuries were reported, the hazardous materials released from the cars — and concerns over a potential explosion — prompted evacuations from the area. Now residents are wondering if it's really safe to return to their homes, or whether their long-term health, as well as their air, water and soil, has been permanently affected.

Derailed Cars Carried Vinyl Chloride and Other Toxins
    The train, operated by Norfolk Southern, included 20 cars carrying hazardous materials. Eleven of them derailed.2 The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) published a list of the contents of the 11 cars, which included vinyl chloride.3

A flammable gas carried on five of the cars, vinyl chloride is used to make hard plastic resin and is found in many consumer products, from credit cards and furniture to plastic PVC piping.4 Inhaling vinyl chloride could lead to life-threatening respiratory issues.5 When it breaks down in the air or burns, it can lead to the creation of hydrogen chloride, a respiratory irritant, and phosgene, which was used as a deadly poison gas in World War I.6

It's also carcinogenic. According to the National Cancer Institute, "Vinyl chloride exposure is associated with an increased risk of a rare form of liver cancer (hepatic angiosarcoma), as well as primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma), brain and lung cancers, lymphoma and leukemia."

In addition to outdoor air contamination, if vinyl chloride contaminates a water supply, it can enter household air if that water is used for showering, cooking or laundry.7 February 13, 2023, Congressman Jamaal Bowman tweeted:8

"Nearly 1 million pounds of vinyl chloride were on this train. Now, the EPA has confirmed it's entered the Ohio River basin which is home to 25 million people. This is one of the deadliest environmental emergencies in decades and no one is talking about it."

Other toxic chemicals on the derailed train cars include:9

Butyl acrylate — This flammable liquid is dangerous if swallowed and can irritate the respiratory system, skin and eyes. It poses a "serious" health hazard and can cause breathing difficulties.
    Ethylene glycol monobutyl ether (2-butoxy ethanol) — This chemical, used in paint strippers and household cleaners, can cause "serious or irreversible" chronic health effects, including liver toxicity and damage to the eyes, skin, kidneys and blood.
    Ethylhexyl acrylate — This potential carcinogen is used to make plastics and protective coatings. Inhalation can lead to convulsions, shortness of breath and a buildup of fluid in the lungs.
    Isobutylene — This gas is used to make rubber for tires and inner tubes. It can cause dizziness and unconsciousness if inhaled, along with skin and eye irritation.
    Benzene — This carcinogen also causes genetic mutations. Exposure can lead to coma, irregular heartbeat and damage to blood cells. While the train wasn't carrying benzene when it derailed, residues existed because two empty cars had previously carried the toxic chemical.
    Chemical Profile for Vinyl Chloride Just Updated — After 17 Years

(Rumble Video at end of this post)

In a strange turn of events, the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), a division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, released an updated toxicological profile for vinyl chloride in January 2023. The last time the profile was updated was in 2006 — 17 years ago.10

One change observed so far significantly increased the level of exposure causing heart damage. Strange Sounds11 revealed the 2006 version, archived via the Wayback Machine,12 states, "At high concentrations (>30,000 ppm), vinyl chloride was been [sic] shown to sensitize the heart to epinephrine, resulting in cardiac arrhythmias in dogs."

The 2023 version has a significantly higher limit, stating, "At high concentrations (>150,000 ppm), vinyl chloride was shown to sensitize the heart to epinephrine, resulting in cardiac arrhythmias in dogs."13

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also recently modified its vinyl chloride webpage, removing sections titled, "How can vinyl chloride affect children?" and "Has the federal government made recommendations to protect human health?"14 Reportedly, the section related to children included the following before it was removed:15

"It has not been proven that vinyl chloride causes birth defects in humans, but studies in animals suggest that vinyl chloride might affect growth and development. Animal studies also suggest that infants and young children might be more susceptible than adults to vinyl chloride-induced cancer."

Many are now questioning the curious timing of the updates. "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but why did the CDC update their profile for vinyl chloride 11 DAYS before the train crash in Ohio?" James Bradley tweeted.16,17

Reports of Dead Animals, Fish Near Derailment
    The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) stopped monitoring the community's outdoor air for phosgene and hydrogen chloride February 13, stating, "After the fire was extinguished on February 8, the threat of vinyl chloride fire producing phosgene and hydrogen chloride no longer exists."18 It continues to monitor for "other chemicals of concern," however.

It's also screening indoor air in homes nearby, and to date states it has "no detections of vinyl chloride or hydrogen chloride." But even as officials claim it's safe for residents to return to their homes, signs suggest otherwise.

Due to chemicals spilled from the train, an estimated 3,500 fish were killed in an area spanning 7.5 miles of streams, according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Residents have also reported hens and roosters dying, along with persistent coughs, sore throats, burning eyes and a lingering odor in the air.19

Residents have also reported soot on their homes and vehicles, and are expressing concerns over how to clean it since it could be contaminated.20 After the derailment, crews conducted a controlled burn, igniting the vinyl chloride in an attempt to get rid of it. Andrew Whelton, a professor of environmental and ecological engineering at Purdue University, told NBC News this may have created more problems, including chemicals the EPA isn't testing for.

"When they combusted the materials, they created other chemicals. The question is what did they create?" he said.21Meanwhile, February 10, the EPA stated in a letter to Norfolk Southern that hazardous materials "continue to be released to the air, surface soils, and surface waters."22

Residents File Lawsuits
    Lawsuits have begun to roll in from business owners and residents against Norfolk Southern. According to reporter Julie Grant, speaking with NPR, "They say the company was negligent, and one thing they want is the company to fund court-supervised medical screenings for serious illnesses that may be caused by exposure to those chemicals."23 In addition to air pollution, the water supply may also be tainted. Grant explained:24

"The U.S. EPA said it did find some of the chemicals in nearby creeks and streams. State regulators confirm that fish have been killed, but they said the area's drinking water is supplied by groundwater, so it would take longer for these chemicals to move underground if that were to happen.

Norfolk Southern released a remediation plan, which lists a number of ways it plans to continue to monitor and clean up the site, including installing wells to monitor the groundwater. That's at the site. It's also near the Ohio River, which is a major drinking water source. And at least one company that's supplied by the river says it's looking at an alternative water source in case that's needed."

In a video posted by Democracy Now!, Emily Wright, a resident of Columbiana County in Ohio, a few miles from the derailment, called the derailment a "chemically-driven environmental nightmare."25 Initially, she says only those within one mile of the derailment were evacuated, even as the train kept burning overnight and into the next day.

"They kept saying the same thing over and over again in the media and in the press conferences. 'There's no toxins in the air … don't worry,'" she said. But about 48 hours after the derailment, she received an alert on her phone that another explosion had occurred and the fire was out of control.26

At the time of the "controlled" burn, high wind gusts were forecasted. The resulting mushroom cloud was caught by winds, traveling over four to five counties in Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In her home just a few miles away, Wright and her family experienced nausea, diarrhea and breathing difficulties.

They considered leaving, but then a shelter-in-place order was issued. At the same time, officials continued to state this was only out of an "abundance of caution," and there were "no toxins in the air." "From day one, we've been fed what wasn't the truth," Wright said.27

While mainstream media have also downplayed the seriousness of the derailment, videos have spread on social media highlighting the potential disastrous effects28 that could come from the approximately million pounds of toxic vinyl chloride that "spilled on the ground, boiled off into the air and then caught fire," leading to hydrogen chloride as a byproduct. This then turns into hydrochloric acid in the atmosphere, with further unknown effects.29

Next Train Derailment 'Could Be Cataclysmic'
    The East Palestine derailment serves as a wake-up call to potential disaster looming on U.S. railways. Speaking with The Guardian, Ron Kaminkow, an Amtrak locomotive engineer and secretary for the Railroad Workers United, said, "The Palestine wreck is the tip of the iceberg and a red flag. If something is not done, then it's going to get worse, and the next derailment could be cataclysmic."30

Every day, about 12,000 rail cars transporting toxic chemicals travel through cities across the U.S. Annually, 4.5 million tons of hazardous materials are shipped by trains in the U.S.31 The Guardian pointed out the potential for more deadly freight rail derailments is high:32

"The latest accident comes after 47 people were killed in the town of Lac-Megantic, Quebec, in 2013 when a runaway train exploded. In February 2020, a crude oil train derailed and exploded outside Guernsey, Saskatchewan, and an ethanol train in Kentucky derailed and burst into flames a week later.

The Pittsburgh region alone has seen eight train derailments over the last five years, according to the public health advocacy group Rail Pollution Protection Pittsburgh (RPPP), and about 1,700 annually occur nationally. The causes of the Pittsburgh accidents highlight the myriad ways in which things can go wrong.

A crack in a track ignored by rail companies caused a 2018 derailment, while another train hit a dump truck at a crossing with inadequate safety equipment. A broken axle on a train car is thought to be the source of the East Palestine accident."

Liquified natural gas (LNG) may pose a particularly significant concern. In 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation approved rail transport of LNG with no extra safety precautions, even though an accident could be catastrophic. In a letter to the U.S. Department of Transportation opposing the rule change, environmental group Earth Justice wrote:33,34

"The amount of energy contained in LNG is quite alarming. One gallon of LNG has 0.89975 therms of energy. One DOT‐113 tank car has a capacity of approximately 30,000 gallons, meaning that there would be approximately 27,000 therms worth of energy per tank car.

With this much LNG per tank car, it would only take 22 tank cars to hold the equivalent energy of the Hiroshima bomb.55 A unit train of 110 LNG tank cars would thus have five‐times the energy of the Hiroshima bomb."

Is Corporate Greed to Blame?
    Speaking with Democracy Now!, Ross Grooters, a locomotive engineer and cochair of Railroad Workers United, stated:35

"There are deep systemic problems with the freight railroads right now, and those need to be addressed for us to have some sort of normal response to events like this. Until we get at the root causes of the safety issues in the freight rail system in this country, it's … going to occur again … it's just a matter of when and where."

Grooters blames corporate greed, including cutbacks to staffing, from companies making "obscene amounts of money," and precision scheduled railroading, which he says is designed to maximize profits, not safety. "You're cutting to the bone the amount of people doing the job. So you have fewer people doing a lot more work, faster."

At the same time, cutbacks have been made on the maintenance of cars, locomotives and tracks, while trains are becoming increasingly long and heavy, raising the chances of derailment.

"Lastly, you have the railroads themselves," Grooters says, "which are fighting any kind of regulation, whether it be train control systems that help manage the signal system or the lobbying efforts that we saw to kill electronic braking, which can make for safer operations and a quicker stop should a derailment like this occur."36

Norfolk Southern, in fact, has paid $70 million in safety violations since 2000, along with $21 million in environmental violations.37 As it stands, an estimated 25 million Americans live on an oil train blast zone38 and could potentially be killed if one of these "bomb trains" derails in their town.

Regarding the toxic Ohio train derailment, Julia Rock, investigative reporter with The Lever, explained, "This is the result of efforts by the railroad industry to ensure that they do not have to retrofit trains carrying hazardous materials and crude oil with safety features."39 "

Sources and References
    1, 2 National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) February 14, 2023
    3 EPA, East Palestine Train Derailment
    4 VOA News February 8, 2023
    5 The New York Times February 14, 2023
    6, 9 CBS News February 14, 2023
    7 National Cancer Institute, Vinyl Chloride
    8 Twitter, Congressman Jamaal Bowman February 13, 2023
    10 ATSDR January 2023, Toxicological Profile for Vinyl Chloride, Draft for Public Comment, v, Version History
    11 Strange Sounds February 15, 2023
    12 Wayback Machine, ATSDR 2006, Toxicological Profile for Vinyl Chloride, Page 51
    13 ATSDR January 2023, Toxicological Profile for Vinyl Chloride, Draft for Public Comment, p 42
    14, 15, 17 Evie February 16, 2023
    16 Twitter, James Bradley February 15, 2023
    18 U.S. EPA, East Palestine Train Derailment
    19, 21 NBC News February 13, 2023
    20, 23, 24 NPR February 13, 2023
    22 U.S. EPA February 10, 2023
    25 YouTube, Democracy Now! February 14, 2023, 3:16
    26 YouTube, Democracy Now! February 14, 2023, 6:00
    27 YouTube, Democracy Now! February 14, 2023, 8:35
    28 Twitter, Red Voice Media February 13, 2023
    29 Twitter, Justin Hart February 12, 2023
    30, 31, 32, 33, 38 The Guardian February 11, 2023
    34 Earth Justice January 13, 2020
    35 YouTube, Democracy Now! February 14, 2023, 10:00
    36 YouTube, Democracy Now! February 14, 2023, 11:00
    37 YouTube, Democracy Now! February 14, 2023, 13:00
    39 YouTube, Democracy Now! February 14, 2023, 17:00

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v26yb7y/?pub=4&start=2023
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (3rd March 2023), Bill Ryan (24th February 2023), BMJ (25th February 2023), bobme (6th March 2023), Ewan (25th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2023), fifi (25th February 2023), Harmony (25th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (24th February 2023), mountain_jim (25th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023), pyrangello (24th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #169
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,470 times in 21,114 posts

How much more horror will manifest coming years that is intended to serve Agenda 2030?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (3rd March 2023), Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), bobme (6th March 2023), Harmony (25th February 2023), mountain_jim (25th February 2023), Nasu (25th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #170
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,994 times in 5,554 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Helvetic posted this on his thread. If there's any truth to this, it could not be more important.

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Joseph P. Farrell | News and Views from the Nefarium | Feb. 23, 2023

Source: gizadeathstar.com

Today's News and Views concerns an article that appeared at Rense.com, and it makes a good prima facie case for the real reason the alleged President Bidenenko made a trip to the Ukraine, rather than to New Palestine, Ohio... the two, argues the author, Yoichi Shimatsu, are related:

Article:
    Chemical Weaponry Destined For Ukraine Ignited In East Palestine Train Wreck
    That's quite some article, and while I work through it, could share any number of the paragraphs there. I don't think Shimatsu may be too far off target actually. Very speculative, sure, but he makes a compelling case.

Whatever the real case may be, it's pretty extraordinary whichever way this goes, and I hasten to add, not good, at all.

Extracted:
    The actual chemical composition of that liquid cargo was misidentified in a criminal cover-up, obviously for reasons of a planned covert military and intelligence operation in blatant violation of international Chemical Weapons Treaty against the manufacture, storage, deployment and use of lethal chemicals in warfare or domestic turmoil. There is sufficient evidence even at this early stage for those gas-targeted nations (in a false flag operation), including Poland, Belarus, Russia and Ukraine, to initiate a case at The Hague War Crimes Tribunal against the Biden administration for planned crimes against humanity with scheduled deployment of a banned chemical weapon in a false-flag operation.

Given the political limitations on NATO alliance member-states, which are forbidden to use or even deploy chem weapons on a stand-by basis, the only possible reason for transporting that large amount of poison gas, approximately 17,000 gallons, in an eastward direction toward a military test-range and on to an Atlantic port was to perpetrate a false flag operation against an enemy state(s) and, in this particular case, against a “victimized allied nation”, Ukraine. Given the present morass in Eastern Europe, the last card in the CIA’s deck is to fake a “Russian” chemical attack against Ukrainians and, more pointedly, targeting Poland for the precise purpose of inciting the NATO alliance to declare all-out war against Russia and Belarus, thereby precipitating World War III. Obviously, NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg, a certifiable warmongering madman, was neck-deep in this idiotic plot.

Tellingly, President Joe Biden has since made a secretive visit to Kyiv, two weeks after the East Palestine disaster, which seriously dented his surprise war plans, to confer with Volodymyr Zelensky, another conspirator who was visibly disappointed to hear “the bad news” of termination of the poison-gas attacks. Biden rode the 10-hour train to Kyiv to mourn the demise of NATO’s clandestine plot to ride to Ukraine’s rescue. Since no tears were shed for East Palestine, I won’t be crying for war criminal Zelensky or his overlord Joe Biden. We can only be thankful, to some hidden force, that nobody was immediately killed in East Palestine, though the health threat will linger for many months, and maybe years from now.
    -------------
    The logical question that rears up is: Where was that lethal cargo going to be delivered? The Norfolk Southern destination was just across the state line in Conway, Pennsylvania, located in Beaver County adjoining East Palestine’s Columbiana County. But that was not the end of journey. The Conway Rail Yard, operated by Norfolk Southern for more than a century, is a massive switching facility, the largest in the USA until the 1980s.

Conway adjoins the Ohio River, and therefore has no major chemical plant or waste-disposal facility to accept tankers with a 30,000 gallon capacity. Therefore, it is safe to conclude the suspect five tankers along with several other chemical haulers were at the rear of the train for the purpose of decoupling and route transfer toward a completely different direction from the boxcars filled with foodstuffs from the upper Mississippi region heading to warehouses near major eastern cities.
    -------------
    The sole explanation for this blatant and secretive violation of global governance is quite typical of the many illegal international black-ops that have involved Joe Biden, the main sponsor of NATO-US military aid to the rogue Zelensky regime in Ukraine.A mysterious chlorine gas attack in western Ukraine and against NATO-allied Poland, with televised CNN-BBC-ABC scenes of chemical burns inflicted on thousands of Polish citizens in their pastoral homeland would absolutely invoke NATO war authorization on grounds of protecting allied civilians from illegal gas attacks by launching an all-out bombing campaign and ground invasion of Crimea, the Donetsk region and Russia itself, basically starting World War III.

Similar provocations to justify intervention were cooked up by Bill Clinton and Tony Blair to invade and dismember the Republic of Yugoslavia in 1999-2000. The sinister plot behind a false flag op to gas “expendable” civilians in Poland and Ukraine is all for political self-aggrandizement of that doddering imbecile Biden, who belongs in a psychiatric asylum. Who else could be in on the plot, not mentioned earlier? That murderous pervert Adam Schiff, First Lady Mrs. Zelensky, and of course that mental misfit of a NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg, killer clowns all.
    --------------
    There is no way to palpably relive or recall that night of the crash, yet nevertheless it is possible for a distant observer to perceive aspects of that event within the coordinates of a larger context of the surrounding space, here meaning the political and economic-geography along the train’s tanker cars’ planned route from its starting point to the secret destination before shipment to Ukraine. Unlike uncertainty factors regarding a comet at vast distance in outer space, our perception is aided by the fact that a train travels with certainty on a specific steel track, at least until it’s derailed, which at least points in the direction toward the planned next leg of its grim journey of mass murder.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), ClearWater (27th February 2023), Deux Corbeaux (25th February 2023), drneglector (27th February 2023), Ewan (26th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (25th February 2023), Orph (25th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    Thanks

• Is This Really Safe?

February 3rd at 8:55pm EST, a 2 mile long freight train carrying hazardous materials derailed in East Palestine, Ohio. The governor chose to burn the vinyl chloride in a “controlled release.” A few days later, the trains were running again and people were encouraged to come home, being told it was safe. Was it really? This catastrophe reveals who our leaders really care about. It’s not we, the people.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th February 2023 at 18:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), ClearWater (27th February 2023), drneglector (27th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2023), Ewan (26th February 2023), gini (26th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (25th February 2023), onevoice (25th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th May 2023), Reinhard (25th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

https://twitter.com/Kellyjk0909/stat...162341377?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

anasazi (25th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), bobme (25th February 2023), ClearWater (27th February 2023), Creedence (26th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2023), gini (26th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), Mari (25th February 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th February 2023), Sadieblue (25th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #173
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

I asked some experts how much phosgene would be released from a vinyl
    Chloride burn, and was told 40 ppm - so very little

It may be that evidence of what the burn released will be important if we are questioning the official version of what was being transported there
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (26th February 2023), drneglector (27th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2023), gini (26th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), Sunny (27th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    I asked some experts how much phosgene would be released from a vinyl
    Chloride burn, and was told 40 ppm - so very little

It may be that evidence of what the burn released will be important if we are questioning the official version of what was being transported there
    According to this 2013 NIH paper,
    Lethal dose of phosgene in humans is approximately 500 ppm/min of exposure or exposure at 3 ppm for 170 min is equally as fatal as exposure at 30 ppm for 17 min.
    In other words, a long exposure to a small amount is as lethal as a short exposure to a large amount. And that's the lethal dose. One might reasonably expect serious, long-term side-effects to kick in with far lower concentrations.

28. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (27th February 2023), anasazi (6th March 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Baby Steps (26th February 2023), bobme (6th March 2023), Chip (26th February 2023), ClearWater (27th February 2023), Deux Corbeaux (26th February 2023), drneglector (27th February 2023), Ewan (26th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2023), gini (26th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), Jambo (26th February 2023), kudzy (26th February 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), pyrangello (5th March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th February 2023), Reinhard (5th March 2023), Sunny (27th February 2023), Tintin (26th February 2023), Yoda (27th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

She starts around half way through.

Erin Brockovich holds East Palestine town hall after train derailment
    Streamed live on 24 Feb 2023
    WKYC Channel 3

As Friday marks three weeks since the Ohio train derailment in East Palestine, activist Erin Brockovich has arrived in the community in preparation for a town hall meeting.

3News will have coverage of the town hall once it begins at 6 p.m. You can also watch more coverage on our YouTube channel (subscribe here).

Her visit comes after US Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and former President Donald Trump both made stops in East Palestine to address the train derailment earlier this week.

Brockovich, who was the focus of the 2000 biographical film Erin Brockovich starring Julia Roberts, tweeted multiple times from East Palestine on Thursday -- including the following post with a man who says "he's worried about what will happen to his dogs months from now if they go outside and eat the grass."

In another Thursday tweet, Brockovich said she's meeting "some wonderful people in East Palestine."

"These folks need to be heard and they need to be leveled with. Still so much confusion on the ground but I feel like we are making progress."

Read: https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/spe...

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Alecs (27th February 2023), anasazi (26th February 2023), avid (26th February 2023), Bill Ryan (26th February 2023), drneglector (27th February 2023), Ewan (26th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2023), Harmony (26th February 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), Patient (26th February 2023), Reinhard (5th March 2023), Yoda (27th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Feb 2023 Ohio Chemical Disaster

• Activist Erin Brockovich Speaks On Train Derailment In East Palestine | Full Interview:

Activist Erin Brockovich visited East Palestine, the site of the train derailment three weeks ago, ahead of a town hall happening Friday evening. The crew operating a freight train that derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, didn’t get much warning before dozens of cars went off the tracks, and there is no indication that crew members did anything wrong. That's according to federal safety investigators, who released a preliminary report Thursday into the fiery wreck that prompted a toxic chemical release and an evacuation. The National Transportation Safety Board says the train's crew did not receive a critical warning about an overheated axle until just before dozens of cars went off the tracks. The report's release came as Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg made his first visit to East Palestine since the wreck nearly three weeks ago.
    • Icon Activist Erin Brockovich Has A Message For Joe Biden On His Inaction At East Palestine!:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th February 2023 at 17:00.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (27th February 2023), avid (3rd March 2023), Bill Ryan (27th February 2023), ClearWater (3rd March 2023), Ewan (28th February 2023), Harmony (4th March 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (27th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #177
    Language
    Thanks

• Erin Brockovich on The Toxic Ohio Train Derailment:

• Urgent Update. Palestine Ohio and Downwind:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th February 2023 at 12:25.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (28th February 2023), avid (3rd March 2023), Bill Ryan (27th February 2023), ClearWater (3rd March 2023), Ewan (28th February 2023), Harmony (4th March 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (27th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #178
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,825 times in 4,382 posts

... from Jim Stone:

East Palestine:

I told you so! This was something I nailed totally accurately from the beginning, when no one else was reporting it. If you want to read today's news, go back to what I posted weeks ago. It had to play out that way, it had to. And I am not going to repeat myself by saying what is happening now.

One thing I did not know weeks ago however, was that this attack was planned at least 8 months ago and it is easily proven. TimTruth found something absolutely damning - that 8 months ago a highly flammable railcar was parked on a side spur and left to sit exactly where the derailment happened and it went up in flames when the government intentionally lit the fires. The derailment was not a crash and burn, it was a crash with one car leaking and no flames at all until our own government intentionally blew up ALL the railcars that had the toxic stuff, PLUS lit the railcar that had been parked there for 8 months and was not on any cargo manifest. What was in it, and why on earth did the government light that one on fire too? It was still sitting there fine, nothing hit it at all but it was close enough to the derailment to look like it was part of it.

Additionally, that car was parked immediately by drain pipes that took the leaking materials and dumped them straight into a nearby reservoir that drained into waterways that led all the way to the mississippi, thus making the disaster exponentially worse. That did not happen by chance, those were the only such drain pipes for miles and miles, and they were right in the middle of the action and that car was parked perfectly aligned with them. There's no way that was coincidence

I find the way TimTruth did this video to be extremely annoying, however, it is a blockbuster anyway. You only need to watch 1 minute of this to get all the info, at least he dumped it all in the beginning. It is an awesome find, he does not need to keep repeating and repeating and repeating to convince people it's legit when it so obviously is.
    NOW IRREFUTABLY OBVIOUS: THE GOVERNMENT DID EAST PALESTINE, THERE'S NO WAY OUT OF IT NOW.

What kind of toxic crap was in that car? We won't be told that, because it was not on the shipping manifest. East Palestine might be far more poisoned than we'll ever know.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (3rd March 2023), Arcturian108 (3rd March 2023), avid (3rd March 2023), Bassplayer1 (3rd March 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2023), Ewan (3rd March 2023), Harmony (4th March 2023), Jaak (3rd March 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (3rd March 2023), pyrangello (5th March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th May 2023), Seeclearly (3rd March 2023), Sunny (3rd March 2023)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Another Train Derailment - Ohio hazmat, emergency crews respond to a train derailment near Springfield

A train derailed in Clark County, Ohio, Saturday evening, Fox News Digital has confirmed.

According to the Clark County Sheriff’s Office, emergency personnel and hazmat crews responded to the train derailment on State Route 41 and Gateway Boulevard near the Clark County Fairgrounds at about 5 p.m.

It is not known if the train was carrying any freight at the time of the derailment. The Clark County Sheriff's Office confirmed the train was not a passenger train.

At 7 p.m. Saturday, the Clark County Emergency Management Agency asked residents within a 1,000 feet of the train derailment to shelter in place "out of an abundance of caution," according to a post on the Clark County government Facebook page.

The State Highway Patrol said roads are closed surrounding the derailment site. Officials are urging residents to seek alternative routes.

Saturday's derailment comes just over one month after a Norfolk Southern train with 50 rail cars, 10 of which were carrying vinyl chloride, derailed in East Palestine, Ohio, Feb. 3.

That derailment caused hazardous chemicals to spill onto the ground and sent a plume of smoke into the air.

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-hazm...nt-springfield

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alecs (5th March 2023), avid (5th March 2023), Bill Ryan (5th March 2023), Ewan (5th March 2023), Gwin Ru (5th March 2023), Harmony (5th March 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (5th March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,014 times in 2,113 posts

I think civil suits directly filed against the individuals who were responsible for the decision to burn this stuff is in order. Make those who made this decision their life a living hell with legal fees so that future occurrences and those decision makers of disposal of this stuff will be met with consequences for the remainder of their lives here on this planet. Bankrupt these people responsible so there is no incentive in the future for this to happen again.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (6th March 2023), avid (5th March 2023), Bill Ryan (5th March 2023), Ewan (5th March 2023), Gwin Ru (5th March 2023), Harmony (5th March 2023), jaybee (5th March 2023), Miller (5th March 2023), mountain_jim (5th March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast