+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Martin Armstrong and 'Socrates' (his forecasting computer)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Default Martin Armstrong and 'Socrates' (his forecasting computer)

Over the years I have followed Bill Buckler "The Privateer" who retired about 10 years ago. He had a bimonthly newsletter behind a pay wall that every time I read it I felt like I was smarter and more informed on geopolitics and economics. I also followed Jim Sinclair for many years but Martin Armstrong cured me of being a gold bug for all the wrong misguided reasons gold bugs cling to their gold. I'm still a gold bug to some extent but not like I used to be. Its not an investment it is only an insurance policy that will pay dividends when confidence of Government collapses If you will take the time to read the blog "free site" daily you will definitely be more informed as to what is going on in the world and where we are headed. This is from the about us section of Armstrong Economics website.

About Us
    Armstrong Economics offers unique perspective intended to educate the general public and organizations on the underlying trends within the global economic and political environment. Our mission is to research historical cyclical patterns and market behavior in timing, price and crisis to better understand and identify potential future trends, using an extensive monetary database and advanced proprietary models.

Models
    The Economic Confidence Model (ECM), sometimes referred to as the Pi Cycle, is our base model for comprehending the global economy. This model has accurately predicted major economic events well in advance. The ECM focuses on the global concentration of capital to provide a timeframe for shifts in confidence that lead to major economic events. The ECM should not be used to forecast a single market since each market has its own cycle (see: forecast arrays), but if a market lines up with the ECM then it is an indication of a potential boom or bust.

Free blog updated daily
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/socrates

You can thank me later after a test ride.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th February 2023 at 11:50. Reason: fixed bad llnk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2023), Franny (15th February 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Ioneo (15th February 2023), Stephanie (15th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Default Re: Martin Armstrong and 'Socrates' (his forecasting computer)

First link is bad...

From Bill:
    Now fixed. It's
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th February 2023 at 11:53.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Stardad (15th February 2023), Stephanie (15th February 2023), Waldo (15th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread