+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merkaba UFO Filmed! - I've Seen These Myself! Pretty Incredible Catch!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Merkaba UFO Filmed! - I've Seen These Myself! Pretty Incredible Catch!

Have you guys ever seen video footage of the Merkaba vehicles? I've seen so many UFO videos over the years, but I've never seen any of these.

I found this one on Facebook that was just uploaded today! Thoughts?

https://www.facebook.com/TruthSeekah...41823603046815
    Last edited by BrotherWayne; 6th March 2023 at 23:12.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

9ideon (15th February 2023), AngelArmy (15th February 2023), Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), BMJ (15th February 2023), Franny (16th February 2023), GMB1961 (8th March 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Icare (15th February 2023), Inversion (15th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), meeradas (15th February 2023), Miller (16th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), raregem (17th February 2023), Sadieblue (16th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th February 2023), Tigger (16th February 2023), Vangelo (15th February 2023), yelik (19th February 2023), zebowho (16th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 times in 475 posts

Default Re: Merkaba UFO Filmed! - I've Seen These Myself! Pretty Incredible Catch!

Pretty amazing but I can do without all the Jesus gumpf....

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2023), Franny (16th February 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Miller (16th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (16th February 2023), Tigger (16th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Default Re: Merkaba UFO Filmed! - I've Seen These Myself! Pretty Incredible Catch!

Insects reflecting light is indeed fascinating, done it myself many times too in the past not difficult to film if you know how ... the CCD video camera chip in my camera (depending on the settings) can alter the visuals in such a way you can see geometrical effects too depending on focus & sharpness.

Am not sarcastic, am 100% serious ... have used over 11 different cameras last 40 years started with Analog Video 8, Hi-8, Digi-Camera etc. etc. Used multiple professional Video Edit Software since 1996 onward ... produced Local TV shows in Amsterdam and filmed UFOs as well ... part of my passion is to investigate original UFO footage that was sent to me (by mainstream media, police, military etc.) to analyze using professional Video-Edit Software so am aware of many different kinds of effects different kinds of cameras can produce!
    • Maybe I should give an online workshop how to practice discernment skills dealing with claimed UFO footage and why certain effects can easily be duplicated! Among others how lens flares work, but there are also after effects due to decompression artifacts of a mp4 video etc. etc.
    I remember somebody who filmed an object that appeared to fly in front of a power line but actually isn't ... how do I know that ... By filming a Jumbo 747 myself in broad daylight going "behind a washing" line in my back garden but if you watch closely frame by frame you can actually see the CCD chip using memory of the plane being 100% unaltered AND having the washing line going behind it due to the CCD chip giving priority to the moving object instead of the stationary object ... this is just one of many examples (anomalies) that people do not realize how severe CCD chip can interfere what is seen.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

UFO investigator since 1990 (33 years) gave over 80 UFO Lectures in 5 countries, co-organizer of the 1st Big International UFO Conference in Amsterdam November 20th, 1992 (sold out!) was also speaker at that conference. Written many UFO articles between 2000 & 2009 - Interviewed many top UFO researchers/authors live on my "Untold Mysteries" & "Exposure" Radio Shows between 1991 & 2009 - Been 22+ times on Dutch 🇳🇱 National TV discussing UFO research. I was also one of the first Dutch "UFO Hotline" receiving many national UFO reports (phone calls) between 1992 and 1996.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th February 2023 at 17:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (16th February 2023), gini (16th February 2023), mab777 (8th March 2023), Mari (15th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th March 2023), Michi (16th February 2023), Miller (16th February 2023), NancyV (17th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Olaf (16th February 2023), Orph (15th February 2023), Pam (15th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (16th February 2023), Reinhard (16th February 2023), ronny (15th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2023), Tigger (16th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Insects reflecting light is indeed fascinating, done it myself many times too in the past not difficult to film if you know how ... the CCD video camera chip in my camera (depending on the settings) can alter the visuals in such a way you can see geometrical effects too depending on focus & sharpness.

Am not sarcastic, am 100% serious ... have used over 11 different cameras last 40 years started with Analog Video 8, Hi-8, Digi-Camera etc. etc. Used multiple professional Video Edit Software since 1996 onward ... produced Local TV shows in Amsterdam and filmed UFOs as well ... part of my passion is to investigate original UFO footage that was sent to me (by mainstream media, police, military etc.) to analyze using professional Video-Edit Software so am aware of many different kinds of effects different kinds of cameras can produce!
    • Maybe I should give an online workshop how to practice discernment skills dealing with claimed UFO footage and why certain effects can easily be duplicated! Among others how lens flares work, but there are also after effects due to decompression artifacts of a mp4 video etc. etc.
    I remember somebody who filmed an object that appeared to fly in front of a power line but actually isn't ... how do I know that ... By filming a Jumbo 747 myself in broad daylight going "behind a washing" line in my back garden but if you watch closely frame by frame you can actually see the CCD chip using memory of the plane being 100% unaltered AND having the washing line going behind it due to the CCD chip giving priority to the moving object instead of the stationary object ... this is just one of many examples (anomalies) that people do not realize how severe CCD chip can interfere what is seen.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

UFO investigator since 1990 (33 years) gave over 80 UFO Lectures in 5 countries, co-organizer of the 1st Big International UFO Conference in Amsterdam November 20th, 1992 (sold out!) was also speaker at that conference. Written many UFO articles between 2000 & 2009 - Interviewed many top UFO researchers/authors live on my "Untold Mysteries" & "Exposure" Radio Shows between 1991 & 2009 - Been 22+ times on Dutch 🇳🇱 National TV discussing UFO research. I was also one of the first Dutch "UFO Hotline" receiving many national UFO reports (phone calls) between 1992 and 1996.
    It seems that you are an expert debunker. With that being said, then you should have more than enough evidence and footage to show me these "merkaba" dust / bugs in many, many, many, many different videos. Please send. I'm waiting. In all my years Ive NEVER seen anything like this. Please send sir. - Impatiently waiting.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), Franny (16th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th March 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (16th February 2023), Reinhard (18th February 2023), Tigger (16th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Im open to all things. this is as compelling an evidence for this being what it is as claimed , as also equally that it is not.

Truly up to the viewer.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (18th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th February 2023), Franny (16th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th March 2023), NancyV (17th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (16th February 2023), Tigger (16th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 times in 251 posts

The little white floaty things look like they were in fairly good focus, about the same focus as them metal ring thingys, i could be wrong but this tells me that the little light things were around the same distance from the camera as the metal ring thingys.

I would suggest that the light things (UFOs) are dust or pollen particles lit by the sun, which it appears is a nice sunny day.........................................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th February 2023), Franny (16th February 2023), Helvetic (16th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), NancyV (17th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (18th February 2023), Tigger (16th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Quote Posted by BrotherWayne (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

It seems that you are an expert debunker. With that being said, then you should have more than enough evidence and footage to show me these "merkaba" dust / bugs in many, many, many, many different videos. Please send. I'm waiting. In all my years Ive NEVER seen anything like this. Please send sir. - Impatiently waiting.
    Remember it was you who said: "Thoughts?" so I shared my thoughts ... and yes also moving pollen & dust-particles >> besides insects >> can create light reflection effects depending on the (super slow) wind, heat and how the "focus" of the camera is! And what type of camera it is.
    • I am the co-founder of Skepisiswacthers being skeptical towards mainstream media UFO (pseudo) skeptics ... "Debunking the mainstream media UFO debunkers (pseudo skeptics)" so I am 100% "pro UFO" am not against UFOs nor do I serve to "debunk all alleged UFO sightings" how pseudo skeptics work is exposed many times in The Netherlands 🇳🇱 by me on National Radio & TV and National Newspapers/Magazines ... That being said, does not mean I have to accept everything that is claimed by UFO spotters & UFO enthusiasts/"believers".
    • Never ever have I claimed to be an "expert" of anything ... I am just a (semi-Autistic) researcher that can remember huge amount of details/data what people have said/claimed in the past (last 33 years) and I see contradictions very fast if they come to surface made by some UFO spotters and/or UFO "believers" ... I truly love studying 100s of physical UFO books (which I did!) and had over 350 VHS Tapes (4 Hours each) from all over the world of UFO news clippings, UFO documentaries, Talks shows discussing UFOs, UFO lectures on and on and on and on between 1990 and 1998 ... and STILL am not an "expert" ... because to be an "expert" you have to be IN the UFO and traveled with the UFOs etc. etc. I did not ... so how can I be an "expert" then? ... Due to my own multiple UFO Experiences, including 3 successful CE5 encounters, >> I only have more questions than answers!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th February 2023 at 13:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (18th February 2023), Heart to heart (7th March 2023), mab777 (8th March 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th March 2023), NancyV (17th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (16th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (16th February 2023), Reinhard (18th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do you have any footage or know where some is of the "Merkabas" so that I can compare?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), meeradas (17th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th March 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (16th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I have to admit, it looks like a merkaba in shape to me. I know that all sorts of things can be done with photography, but I did not feel that gentleman who was speaking was intentionally phony.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

East Sun (19th February 2023), meeradas (17th February 2023), Miller (6th March 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Seeclearly (16th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,745 times in 997 posts

Hi BrotherWayne. The fellow in the vid thinks that these “Merkabas” are near the Sun, similar to the painting he showed. He describes what he thinks is a larger one moving closer to the Sun, releasing or dropping something toward or onto the Sun, and then moving away.

In relation to the size of the Sun, I don’t think that an object even the size of our planet Earth could be seen (with the naked eye) at that distance.

I agree with Rob’s assessment that these are tiny backlit objects, fairly close to the camera. Probably further that the bird feeder which is masking the Sun’s disk, but likely not more than some tens of feet or metres further.

Attachment 50452

Quote Posted by BrotherWayne (here)
    Have you guys ever seen video footage of the Merkaba vehicles? I've seen so many UFO videos over the years, but I've never seen any of these.

I found this one on Facebook that was just uploaded today! Thoughts?

https://www.facebook.com/encounterin...51268275748038

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th March 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (17th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 times in 4,343 posts

If these 'objects' were really out in space and close to the sun then they'd have to be as large if not larger than the earth itself, and moving faster than the speed of light - which in the physical dimension is impossible. These are without doubt, not a single jot of it, flecks of dust or pollen backlit by the sun, and a few feet from the lens. I fear this guy is 'out to lunch', as the saying goes.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (17th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,745 times in 997 posts

Fear is an unsightly thing. It is unfortunately apparently currently trending, at least here on Avalon. “Out to lunch” is a soft way of calling someone an idiot.

I, for one, support OP’s (BrotherWayne) offering and question in this thread. People find what they need, and who are we to judge their inner journey?

I also, like you, disagree with the vid man’s take, but such a pointed finger seems perilously pompous. Coining unmodly©️, for this occasion. ~8O

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    If these 'objects' were really out in space and close to the sun then they'd have to be as large if not larger than the earth itself, and moving faster than the speed of light - which in the physical dimension is impossible. These are without doubt, not a single jot of it, flecks of dust or pollen backlit by the sun, and a few feet from the lens. I fear this guy is 'out to lunch', as the saying goes.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), meeradas (18th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (8th March 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (18th February 2023), Reinhard (18th February 2023), Seeclearly (18th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

As I said today, on a different thread, 'Beware of fake UFO invasions by, YOU KNOW WHO...
    Last edited by East Sun; 21st February 2023 at 18:07.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Pam (18th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But, Ive seen his other footage of them going behind chemtrails trying to cover them up, so yea, they are higher.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th February 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So no other videos similar?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (9th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    Pretty amazing but I can do without all the Jesus gumpf....
    I remember very few sermons from Saturday night mass growing up when my mother used to force us to go and I've never been a, "Jesus Freak" but one sermon in particular that I do remember was Father Jacobs talking about how we each have a cross to bear in life just as Jesus did. Some have a heavier cross to bear than others. When ours gets too heavy it is a good idea to think then of Jesus and the heavy load he burdened with!
    We are all life sailors, navigators of life if you will. The sea fortunately is always changing for us so nothing is really permanent tho. So all things, positive and negative pass like the winds. Some storms we sail through must be sailed in order to grow and become that better more skilled life navigator.
    A wise man once said, "Calm Seas Do Not Always Make For The Most Skillful Of Sailors" and this is true but tho our course is difficult we can overcome. It's why we are here really. To become better more skillful life navigators. I saw this picture today and saved it because it captured in a photo life overcoming even the hardest of obstacles. When your cross becomes heavy remember this.

Anyway, I always did remember the basics of it and carried it with me all my life. God willing that will be with me well into the future also. While I do not know the name of the being of holiness and love that I stood naked before in my shower when he came to me as a mist that shocked me because I had stage four cancer at the time and could not stand for long without great pain. So my showers were very short and sweet which is why I was so shocked when I turned and saw so much steam in the shower with me. I soon realized it was not steam tho but a consciousness which then embraced me, caused me to burst into tears immediately where I was calling out, "What is this?" as this holy presence picked me up showing me not only my real self as I truly am but another realm above and beside of this one. I heard words then but they were not words, yet I understood what it said, "Breath, just breath" and I took in this breath as I cried that went through my body to every cell in me and I could feel it wave through me!

Then I was placed back down, the realm above diminished from view and I was in the shower standing steam free and pain free although I had not realized it yet. I was so stunned by the entire event, as I never really bought into that kind of thing actually happening, but next thing I knew I was dried off which I don't really recall doing at this time and I was several steps away from the shower at my bar stool I normally used to sit in high to put on my undergarments. Keep in mind before my shower I was in bed on my heating pad crying and praying and in great pain as usual because my hip was rotting away from bone cancer. I hobbled around on two canes and was sure to position both in the bath near the shower as to be there for me to hobble out yet I didn't even grab them! I was at least eight steps away at the stool and at that point I had to sit and cry again! I was pain free and not only that I could stand on one leg at a time!!!! Something that just minutes before this I could not have possibly done without great pain and tears! Before this we had been talking with a guy about redoing the bath for a handicap person. We never needed it tho.

I never used that heating pad again. I haven't taken another pain pill, my radiation and chemo is over and no trace of cancer or anything can be found. I also have CAT and Bone scans from before and after (too large to post here I tried) and the diff is remarkable. Listen I don't know this beings name! What's in a name anyway but whoever he/she/it is is a holy being of great healing love and it was with me and I stood naked before it in my shower and it healed me. I was told to prepare for my final days, advised to make my final preparations and will and trust and so on and that I most likely had five years if that and the last year, year and half would be miserably painfull. Call the guy whatever you want he is real. Prayer works. I can testify!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DIFFERENCEd5.png
Views:	18
Size:	490.2 KB
ID:	50546  
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 7th March 2023 at 03:29.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), Bluegreen (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Heart to heart (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), lisalu (7th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2023), meeradas (7th March 2023), Miller (7th March 2023), Nasu (7th March 2023), Orph (7th March 2023), pabranno (7th March 2023), Reinhard (7th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2023), ulli (8th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 times in 231 posts

Thank you Ratzinger for sharing that wonderful experience.
    We just have to humble ourselves and ASK and wait for the magic to happen.
    The great beings of Light will always be there to help
    Tears are balm for the soul.
    Blessings from my heart to yours.
    Carolyn

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), lisalu (7th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2023), Miller (7th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023), pabranno (7th March 2023), Ratszinger (7th March 2023), Reinhard (7th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2023), ulli (8th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

I am so pleased Ratszinger to read your remarkable healing in post #16 above. I remember when you wrote on the forum quite some time ago that you had stage 4 cancer so this news brings great joy to my heart

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023), Ratszinger (8th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2023), ulli (8th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,534 times in 725 posts

Angel Merkaba UFO (1:16)
    This one is from 3 years ago.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Inversion (8th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th March 2023), Ratszinger (11th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 times in 1,402 posts

This is pretty good and like a conscious entity of some sort with lots of sparkling orbs in it.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread