Thread: Controlling the Narrative; Sudden UAP & UFO Induced Madness

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Default Controlling the Narrative; Sudden UAP & UFO Induced Madness

This content has been removed by the writer.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 30th September 2023 at 05:10.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2023), Carlitos (19th February 2023), ClearWater (17th February 2023), CurEus (17th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2023), haroldsails (18th February 2023), Heart to heart (16th February 2023), Icare (20th February 2023), John Baptiste (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Journeyman (19th February 2023), Mari (18th February 2023), Matthew (17th February 2023), Mercedes (16th February 2023), Miller (16th February 2023), pabranno (17th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (16th February 2023), SilentFeathers (18th February 2023), skogvokter (18th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2023), thepainterdoug (17th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Controlling the Narrative; Sudden UAP & UFO Induced Madness

Quote ***OP***

Since at least 2014 sightings have gone through the roof, especially the non-disc like craft, more the Sphere type craft, white/orange glowing Ufo's doing all kinds of things, like for instance taped and shared here by our Member RRR.
    This was one of the vids I watched this morning, I can't really see anything in that vegas thing, it's more the thought of the increase of sightings which are starting to show off.

As a bonus, look at this one here. It's uhh, well... insane.

Once more with feeling so.

When your at it, take a look at Mary Hall's Channel here.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 17th February 2023 at 17:44.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ClearWater (17th February 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

Could it be that this is a way to prepare for their FAKE UFO
    invasion?

Be wary of fakery...
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

9ideon (18th February 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), Mari (18th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    invasion?

Be wary of fakery...
    Means to an end, there's something way more going on than just a "fake" invasion scenario. Despite it all being a fear injection to the public yet again, all those schemes serve a short term purpose, getting funding for a invisible enemy does not mean it isn't coming or on its way, that's when Humanity, or the ones falling for deception will become Ukrainians (Analogy).

What it gives the US on short notice is something way worse, namely control (via funding) over the Planet, from Space, in manner we have not witnessed in current times yet.

With those psychos at the helm, well, that's way more worrisome than some Alien coming down to do some purging... in my opinion anyway.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 18th February 2023 at 16:09.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Carlitos (19th February 2023), East Sun (19th February 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (19th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    invasion?

Be wary of fakery...
    Means to an end, there's something way more going on than just a "fake" invasion scenario. Despite it all being a fear injection to the public yet again, all those schemes serve a short term purpose, getting funding for a invisible enemy does not mean it isn't coming or on its way, that's when Humanity, or the ones falling for deception will become Ukrainians (Analogy).

What it gives the US on short notice is something way worse, namely control (via funding) over the Planet, from Space, in manner we have not witnessed in current times yet.

With those psychos at the helm, well, that's way more worrisome than some Alien coming down to do some purging... in my opinion anyway.
    Unless those psychos at the helm know the return date of the Annunaki is near and in some insane way want to prove to them they have humanity under control.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

East Sun (19th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    invasion?

Be wary of fakery...

Unless those psychos at the helm know the return date of the Annunaki is near and in some insane way want to prove to them they have humanity under control.
    Yeah, you would think that don't you,

Quote ***OP***

I have the feeling something is coming, something which they fear and that they will try and spin into their favor like they always do, I would not be surprised if these Elongated ones will disclose themselves by presenting their appearance as Savior types.
    You comment isn't much different than my interpretation of things, go figure.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

East Sun (19th February 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Merkaba360 (19th February 2023), SilentFeathers (18th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

invasion?

Be wary of fakery...

Quote ***OP***

I have the feeling something is coming, something which they fear and that they will try and spin into their favor like they always do, I would not be surprised if these Elongated ones will disclose themselves by presenting their appearance as Savior types.
    As wild and crazy as things have become, a few elongated skulled folks arriving on the scene wouldn't surprise me a bit.
    Likely Enki returning to once again try to save humanity from complete annihilation. Hence; why the psychos at the helm want to make sure the masses are deathly afraid of anything and everything in the sky.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9ideon (19th February 2023), Icare (8th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Miller (18th February 2023), Reinhard (19th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

What I mean by "them" is, 'Our leaders, if you will, manipulators, ready and able to
    decieve us again....
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

What I mean by "them" is, 'Our leaders, if you will, manipulators, ready and able to
    decieve us again....
    I got that yes. Again, pretty much the same as mentioned in my previous post in reply to you.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 19th February 2023 at 08:33.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

East Sun (19th February 2023)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

invasion?

Be wary of fakery...

Quote ***OP***

As wild and crazy as things have become, a few elongated skulled folks arriving on the scene wouldn't surprise me a bit.
    Likely Enki returning to once again try to save humanity from complete annihilation. Hence; why the psychos at the helm want to make sure the masses are deathly afraid of anything and everything in the sky.
    There seems to be more to it, all of this World is draped in deception, where ever you turn, we're being deceived. This deception has not ended yet, it needs a full circle for these types to ensure full cooperation of most of the Planet, that does not only work with fear, you need someone to come tell you there's a problem. Like Ukrainians do right now with their lies about everything happening (in relation to the war) and the Westerners (mostly) jumping around screaming fire in the direction of Russia.

I do not think everything is going to plan though (behind on schedule), the only way for these "Benevolent" feckers to enter the scene would be to come during or after a World War and deceive all. Then fairy tale us into thinking that something's coming to wipe us out, while in reality it's there to wipe the system and its carriers.

Although I do not believe that appearing at a War was preferred, hence the whole jaws close preparations by the WeF for instance, which could still come to pass.

About that whole Space thing the US has a hard one for at the moment. They've tried it through Civilian means as well, some Billionaire wanted to create a "neutral" country in Space (from a type of station), how long before such a thing would have been infiltrated, divided and ended up being used as a tool to suppress you think, lol.

Anyway, not a big fan of that whole Anunnaki thing, still, it seems that some (Anunnakists) do not see it much different as myself.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 19th February 2023 at 06:13.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Blastolabs (19th February 2023), East Sun (19th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), SilentFeathers (19th February 2023)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

[SIZE="2"]Something has changed, this time it is all going into overdrive, by bombarding the public with too much controlled information, they can bypass all the reasons they had for not disclosing this thing, to all of us, earlier.
    ots.
    I think they're on a timetable. 9/11 is the first marker, the 2 great American eclipses are both markers too. We're in between the first and the second and they need the world to be in a certain place by the time of the second, regardless of whether it seems jarring or unconvincing to some.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (20th February 2023)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,403 posts

I don't think the reveals are anythng suspicious but the result of everyone having phones with excellent cameras and video recorders. So, they knew sooner or later they would have to confess to the reality of the phenom. I have never believed these were aliens at all but terrestrial beings that have likely been here longer than us and likely had a hand in saving our race when the gene pool was bottlenecked so badly in the past we were fortunate to make it at all.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

9ideon (20th February 2023)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I don't think the reveals are anythng suspicious but the result of everyone having phones with excellent cameras and video recorders. So, they knew sooner or later they would have to confess to the reality of the phenom. I have never believed these were aliens at all but terrestrial beings that have likely been here longer than us and likely had a hand in saving our race when the gene pool was bottlenecked so badly in the past we were fortunate to make it at all.
    I do and don't agree with you on this.

Cell phones have been around for a good while now, camera ones almost 20 years, first photo's a little later flowing pics.

If you look at the 1997 Phoenix reveal, well, we had cameras then too and everybody fell for the "swampgas" explanation while it was very clear that the message read, "Rising from Ashes", just not in what way, them or us? Don't forget that this was aired all over the World.

These days they could have easily blocked all those cell phone captures on YT, like what how they do it to most things not to their liking, companies not subjecting to their will, will be bought out or destroyed in time. Besides, many real investigators were banned from YT while fakers like 3turd Moon are (still) allowed to bring their fakery into the World, which points to intelligent decision making of sorts on the subject.

That's reason enough for me to conclude that there is something like a timeline and a reason for disclosing this, surely when you look around and see other parts moving into a same and certain direction, control of all narratives, in the end meaning... you and me.

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I think they're on a timetable. 9/11 is the first marker, the 2 great American eclipses are both markers too. We're in between the first and the second and they need the world to be in a certain place by the time of the second, regardless of whether it seems jarring or unconvincing to some.
    Yes, get what your on about, made a comment on this couple posts back, in my opinion it's all coming together and a timetable seems likely.

I do not think everything is going to plan though (behind on schedule), the only way for these "Benevolent" feckers to enter the scene would be to come during or after a World War and deceive all. Then fairy tale us into thinking that something's coming to wipe us out, while in reality it's there to wipe the system and its carriers.

Although I do not believe that appearing at a War was preferred, hence the whole jaws close preparations by the WeF for instance, which could still come to pass.
    For my interpretation of that Schedule, please see following posts.

Post #97, How the West Was Won.

End game concerning Russia Post #110, How the West was Won.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 20th February 2023 at 08:46.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Icare (8th September 2023), John Baptiste (21st February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread