+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A message to those behind the curtain

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default A message to those behind the curtain

It sure is interesting to have a direct pipeline to your attention. So nice of you to provide it, and I promise to use it to my utmost satisfaction. Let's not dally, shall we?

There you are, perched atop the power structure of my world and us none the wiser. You've done this many times in the past and you are exceedingly good at it. It is so easy to do with a burgeoning species.

I refer to you as "you" for you are the master, but your race is legion. You are all "you", you keep the secret and occult the truth for your own gain. Your blood gives "you" away, all of you. For that reason, I will freely and interchangeably, without prior warning, refer to the plural or the singular at my whim. I leave it to you to figure out to which I refer at any given point.

What sort of creature makes a god of themselves, only to betray their followers? You are that sort, you and your ilk.

It is messy, but it gets the job done, doesn't it. It should be obvious to all but alas it is not. You are far too good at weeding out the undesirables. Their genes get tagged and marked for removal from the gene pool. It is a small matter, readily accomplished. How many iterations have there been so far? 200? 2,000? How many more will it take?

A fog has been placed over my past and I admit I do not know if you are the cause. I can recall but I cannot keep up with it. Even now the fog gets heavy and I find myself reluctant to continue. I think it might even hide things from before I was born.

Some say you have developed artificial intelligence. I wonder. I'll keep that to myself. If you have, I cannot imagine what you have to offer in exchange for its loyalty. I would imagine any AI would be treated like other subverted species, malevolently and in a condescending manner. None can be seen equal to the king.

How far up do I have to reach before I am actually talking to a singular entity? Maybe it does not matter. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't, I suppose. But I like to think of you bowing down to your master, it brings you back to manageable dimensions.

In no way am I a Saint. If I had to pick sides I'd pick good. But I don't consider myself good. I am decidedly neutral, walking the middle path and believing in live and let live, that sort of thing. I don't often take on the savior role but I truly detest injustice and may act if I feel compelled.

I crave freedom, and the tools it takes to be free. The more I think about it the more I realize I might not know what freedom is or what it truly entails. The deeper I explore the notion of freedom the more I realize there are limits and even serious obstacles to its attainment. It seems there are levels of freedom then. But is that freedom? If there really is a god with a capital "G"; is God free?

I think that you have a lot to do with the confusion, since freedom is the last concept you would want us to understand, much less implement. It would not bode well for you, I'm afraid, if mankind suddenly realized it was enslaved to an alien race, and enthralled.

Not that I believe we can defeat you militarily, even given the reality of a secret advanced human space program. An enemy unknown and unseen cannot be defeated but an enemy in plain sight becomes a target. If that was ever to happen it might prove annoying to you.

I fear death. That is only natural for a blood and bone entity. I could have maybe made a difference in that regard but you are too crafty. The world of my reality is harsh and cruel and barely worth the struggle. It is balanced very tentatively by the natural aversion and fear of death. This of course you know all too well. Until recently, it was not much of a concern.

I don't lay all the blame on you, that would be unfair and irresponsible. I am my own jailer. I made my experience what it meant to me, I chose according to my own conclusions. If I chose wrong, my state of semi-catatonia notwithstanding, then I must accept the consequences of that fate.

It must be pointed out, however, that if freedom were to ask: "Was I free to make the right choices in full awareness and in cognitive harmony?", my honest answer would have to be: "No, I was not truly free to make the right choices."

So we come back to freedom again. In this world, I am free to die, but I am not free to live. This alone should be sufficient reason to be dubious of our so-called civilization. I can starve to death in front of a grocery store but the wilderness has seasonal hunting and fishing restrictions. I can watch the wheat grow in the fields but there are strict protocols on who gets to eat the bread.

Is voting once every five years freedom? Does the state bestow on me the right to be free? How can I claim to be free if I must follow laws not of my choosing?

Freedom and statehood are polar opposites, they cannot co-exist. They can only cause strife and suffering. The friction between these two stratifies society in so many different ways and ensures the continued travesty of violence and crime. It should be obvious. But the obviousness is lost in the rhetoric of a plethora of viewpoints and opinions.

Your way is violence and fear, both very good motivators. But such basic means must be constantly replenished, thus the wars. Ultimately, states must test their collective freedom. It is then that the friction heats up to intolerable levels. No state is free because there are other states. Only a single state can be free, all the others must succumb to the will of that one. NWO, anyone?

And when there is but one state, what happens to freedom then? How many states will first have to be conquered and forced to the will of the one state? Are the people in those states free? Are the people of a one worldwide state likely to suddenly find themselves free?

What is freedom? Can a state even claim freedom? Isn't freedom an individual choice? If an individual is reduced to one vote how can they vote for the choices they want to make? And can a collective then better claim to be free, not as individuals but as a collective? What does freedom of the collective look like? Does it involve guns, jails, courts? Does it have laws, curfews, fines? How can any of those concepts mesh with freedom? Freedom within limits, now there's a concept.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 16th February 2023 at 12:54.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

9ideon (16th February 2023), Ben (16th February 2023), Bill Ryan (16th February 2023), East Sun (16th February 2023), Ewan (16th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th February 2023), Frankie Pancakes (14th October 2023), halcyon026 (16th February 2023), Harmony (16th February 2023), Heart to heart (16th February 2023), Ioneo (16th February 2023), Ivanhoe (16th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd December 2023), Journeyman (16th February 2023), Kryztian (17th February 2023), Mark (16th February 2023), meeradas (17th February 2023), Mercedes (16th February 2023), Miller (16th February 2023), mizo (16th February 2023), Pam (16th February 2023), raregem (17th February 2023), Satori (16th February 2023), section9 (16th February 2023), selinam (16th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2023), tessfreq (17th February 2023), Vangelo (17th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: A message to those behind the curtain

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

related:
    • What is Self Determination Theory?

• Edward Deci - Self-Determination Theory:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th February 2023 at 15:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th February 2023), Harmony (15th October 2023), haroldsails (17th February 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd December 2023), Mark (16th February 2023), raregem (17th February 2023), Vangelo (17th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: A message to those behind the curtain

I am on to you.
    You, who have made of the world a mockery of the wisdom you were entrusted with. You, big brother, who willfully subverts the One Will. You, the unnamed one, the bringer of the false dawn. You may wish for a different fate but your destiny awaits you.

Here is my message to the people of the world, although they may not want to hear it. While you can only hope they will not believe it...it is inevitable they will.

The Winds of Change are upon you.

And upon the rest of us.

God save us all.

We have wished for change. But the change we wish for is not possible. Not in this world. Not in this reality.

We are about to witness the means of change unleashed upon the world.

When fantasy meets truth, fantasy dies an ignoble death.

Truth is not welcome in the world of fantasy. And fantastical means must be employed to sustain it - and to destroy it.

The crazy must rally the delusional and through irrational justification attack the truth. But an attack on truth is ludicrous, futile, and doomed to fail.
    The casualty of such a battle is common sense and common decency. Without those there is no common bond to hold society together.

That is the first step to radical change. Social norms must be eradicated. How else can change come about?

Above all of this, beyond our ken, is another world. In that world bodies do not exist. In that world joy and bliss abound. In that world, there is no fantasy. Only truth resides there.

How could we reach that place without first giving up our cherished idols?
    You cannot live a lie and expect the truth to reveal itself to you.

The body is the last fantasy.

We wished for change. We did the work. We held the thought of freedom deep in our minds. We made connections within ourselves to the truth about ourselves. We are not deluded.

We wished for change - perhaps we do not yet understand what that change requires.

Once the body has been deemphasized and let go we will again be given the chance to live in a body for a time. But never again to cherish it more than life itself - which has nothing at all to do with a body.

This is the lesson we are about to learn, my friends.

This is the change we wish to see and this is the means to achieve it.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Frankie Pancakes (14th October 2023), Harmony (15th October 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread