Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Daryl James SSP Real or Not?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Default Re: Daryl James SSP Real or Not?

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I would agree it is very likely that the space program is vastly different than just an extension
    of the fighting and enslavement we have here on Earth. While I am sure some of that occurs.

I can only imagine the technologies, and the different beings that would wield them, and THEIR thought processes... And as such, what we would find to be absolutely insane, would probably be a day in the life for some of them... I would love to be a fly on the wall of those who are able to articulate some interactions with beings from elsewhere, or a more evolved species.

I DOUBT it would all mirror the video game Halo however.
    Hi Diz. From people I trusted and still trust, I heard of a conversation with an ‘alien’, who gave a brief description of their ships and an idea how they worked. Something about rotating elements on the craft, lapped like how fish scales overlap, and navigation by the pilot by thinking forward to where they wanted to go. In line with the idea there are different types of ‘aliens’, these were said to be/live on the patience level, above order (where we here are said to inhabit), will, wisdom, and justice. They said that the different vibe-types run different shape ships — theirs were, iirc, disk shaped.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ClearWater (21st February 2023), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), Inversion (20th February 2023), John Baptiste (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (20th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2023), TrumanCash (20th February 2023), wondering (21st February 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,777 times in 1,348 posts

Indeed, pondering the possibility of secret space programs is secondary to assisting the awakening of humanity to the elitists' Orwellian agendas to implement total slavery and control currently on Earth.

However, it is essential to understand the context in which all of this is occurring, IMO. My rude awakening happened when I was abducted twice into a DUMB in 1994 where I witnessed firsthand US military working side by side with tall Grays. So the existence of SSPs is a no-brainer for me. But this is subjective from my perspective and I can't prove any of my experiences to anyone. They were only real to me.

However, I found that abductees are followed from lifetime to lifetime and are sometimes placed in high-level positions and situations that reveal the true, hidden history of Earth. Anyone can do this research with abductees and discover this phenomenon, so in that sense it can be revealed by others besides myself. I was even able to verify two of my experiences in Egypt with historical writings.

So not only do I have my current lifetime experience in the military/alien DUMB, but I have past life experiences to draw from. I also included my experiences in Nazi Germany in THE EYE OF RA which revealed what appears to have been the beginnings of the secret space program. From my perspective it began with the official meeting between the Nazis and the Grays in 1938. (I was never privy to meetings with any human-looking ETs, only abductions involving Grays, Mantis, Reptilians and Sasquatch.)

In 1945, before the war had ended, I was abducted by two Sasquatch and taken to Mars in a large ET craft where I observed uniformed Germany military walking outside in what appeared a desert-like environment. I was taken underground where I was implanted by a Mantis ET.

I uncovered many abductions vis-a-vis this planet over a time span of thousands of years in which I observed Grays abducting Earth humans in the same fashion with genetic manipulations (hybrids) as what has been occurring in more recent times. So I have no problem understanding that these ETs can time travel. So the "20 and back" program seems to me to be very possible, though I have had no direct contact with any SSP. But I have indeed observed that the secret US military have been receiving technology from ETs that I experienced firsthand in the DUMB.

But I do want to emphasize that anyone can learn simple techniques to work with abductees as I have done that reveal all of this. So there is no need to just speculate about things. These things are knowable and verifiable.

Also, I have been able to verify that the map of DUMBs and tunnels below is accurate. You can read my DUMB experience here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1400388

Click image for larger version

Name:	DUMB MAP 3.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	50469

Name:  DUMB MACHINE 2.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  52.8 KB
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 20th February 2023 at 16:27.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ClearWater (21st February 2023), Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), John Baptiste (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (20th February 2023), Parsi-X (21st February 2023), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2023), Wansen (21st February 2023), wondering (21st February 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I would agree it is very likely that the space program is vastly different than just an extension
    of the fighting and enslavement we have here on Earth. While I am sure some of that occurs.

I can only imagine the technologies, and the different beings that would wield them, and THEIR thought processes... And as such, what we would find to be absolutely insane, would probably be a day in the life for some of them... I would love to be a fly on the wall of those who are able to articulate some interactions with beings from elsewhere, or a more evolved species.

I DOUBT it would all mirror the video game Halo however.
    Hi Diz. From people I trusted and still trust, I heard of a conversation with an ‘alien’, who gave a brief description of their ships and an idea how they worked. Something about rotating elements on the craft, lapped like how fish scales overlap, and navigation by the pilot by thinking forward to where they wanted to go. In line with the idea there are different types of ‘aliens’, these were said to be/live on the patience level, above order (where we here are said to inhabit), will, wisdom, and justice. They said that the different vibe-types run different shape ships — theirs were, iirc, disk shaped.
    I can speculate all day as to what the tech is that is used to make these craft hover, what they use to make them propel through atmospheres with seemingly no resistance... I am not an engineer, (although the engineering process fascinates me)... With the technologies we are creating now, and have been for quite some time, and if you add in things similar to Google mapping, but on a galactic scale, I am certain many of the more advanced races/species absolutely do use their minds to control their technologies. I am aware that T.T. Brown had this effect conquered long ago however, and I am sure we have perfected and advanced it since then... Add to that the Hutchinson effect, and well... The world, and many others, become your oyster...

They may not be et craft at all, nor the technologies...

Heck, it could have been dug up from a previous civilization right here on Earth...
    As far as the interface...

I like to break it down to basics for those who can't fathom some things... For example, we do know that our DNA holds information... Our cells behave based upon what the dna tells it to do.... If you alter the dna, you can program things within your body to "Do other things'.. Many here know this, and when CoVid started, there was a lot of literature produced as to how the MRNA therapies can change how your body reacts to things.

It can also awaken things within the human body, that are naturally dormant. Meaning you CAN interface with technologies... If primed to do so... Your mind has no firewall... It is a processor of information... Change the information, and you can do many things others would believe are impossible. Including receiving, and processing other stimuli from outside sources... DNA is genetic programming essentially, find a way to interface the two, and use wireless access, and you have mind/craft interface.

INClUDING piloting aircraft, drones, and starships by thought.

There is a thread here that focuses on such things... I will get the link for those who are curious about such things...

Here it is...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...n-Of-Our-Minds
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 21st February 2023 at 02:05.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blastolabs (20th February 2023), ClearWater (21st February 2023), John Baptiste (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (20th February 2023), TrumanCash (20th February 2023), wondering (21st February 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I am not sure what I think about people claiming to have been on the Moon, or being used as slaves in mines. He is not the first to suggest such things however... And we do have off world mining laws on the books for some reason!!! Surely we have history here on Earth that suggested a race of beings were created in our past to do just that... Perhaps they aren't just taking shuttles to a stargate at all, but rather mining our own planet? And using physical craft we have to shuttle them "Up there'...

Perhaps the age regression is little more than cloning someone to the age they were when they were taken, and returned to the surface? We all know cloning exists... Perhaps they are being taken and being cloned, and the clones are used as the slave race? And they're keeping the memories of the human that was used as their templates? Who knows... I certainly do not... But given my own experiences? I wouldn't push anything out of the realm of possibilities.

Everyone claims they were age regressed, or "outside of time..." Seems to me a whole lot of effort would be expelled to do such things, rather than just catching, cloning and releasing... In Daryl's story he claims he was in some sort of odd time loop. Perhaps he wasn't.. Perhaps there was nothing more than a clone of him in the next room?

With so many people confused about the details, and finding their own methods to explain such things, of course they would all want to come to the same conclusions, if the rest of their material pairs up...

I liken dimensions to the story of the fish that get caught, telling of their "out of this world" story to other fish, if they were "Caught and released"..

"Hey Fred! I was just swimming along, minding my own business, when I saw a tasty meal wiggling in front of me, so I ate the sucker!.... Before I knew it, I was carried off to another world with a giant creature handling me.... I was in a round room with a flat floor, and curved walls of the same color, and light, REALLY BRIGHT LIGHT coming from the top... (sunshine above the bucket)... I struggled to breathe, but there was some water in this room... just a little though, I had to float on my side... Unbelievable!

I was there for what seemed like forever, when all of a sudden, this big articulated warm thing grabbed me up, and began pulling at my mouth.... I am not going to lie? It hurt.... And the next thing I know? I am flying through some kind of environment that was dry, and quite stunned, I woke up and came to my senses, right back where I started! I got the hell out of there quick!!!"

I laugh when thinking about the fish story... Because it is like the cave where people only see shadows... Perhaps there IS a world in our own environment that we cannot see... We believe we know all the mediums here... We know there is water, air, sky, etc... What if there is a whole reality among us, that is out of the range of our field of view, or visible light, that can only be seen with special optics?

Is "being abducted" much like that? Where we are merely being lifted a mere few feet from where we were before? Only we have never seen that environment, so we are fully unaware it exists? I suppose I think about this when I think of cow mutilations...

There is just so much we do not know... I would like to think that Daryl, as a previous soldier, would not lie to the public. I do know another "SeaBee" who claimed that he had met et, and worked with them on a base location... I just don't know...

Sorry if I took this off topic... It does appear to me that Daryl is a bit unnerved by all of this... His composure shaken.... When you watch the veterans job video, versus what he is doing now... I believe he believes what he is suggesting.

Edited to put it "Back on topic"
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 21st February 2023 at 02:01.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ClearWater (21st February 2023), Heart to heart (20th February 2023), John Baptiste (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (20th February 2023), onevoice (20th February 2023), TrumanCash (20th February 2023), Wansen (21st February 2023), wondering (21st February 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Thank you for taking the time to write the last two posts Dizi. This kind of information is rare to find outside of what seems like disinformation.

You mentioned the possibility of "realities among us" that cannot be seen with our 5 senses.

My own experiences have made it clear that such realities do indeed exist and at least one of them can be readily perceived by humans without much effort, but we have been conditioned/ trained to ignore this reality

It is almost like humans simply ignore a LARGE chunk of our sensory input because we have not been instructed to pay attention.

We often hear about artists being "in the zone" or artists/ scientists saying that they aquired "divine inspiration" I am fairly certain that this creative space where humans can quickly download information is one of these spaces that a few humans do commonly acknowledge.
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 20th February 2023 at 22:32.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ClearWater (21st February 2023), Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023), John Baptiste (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), onevoice (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023), Wansen (21st February 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I couldn't agree more..

I suppose eventually we will figure out exactly the true nature of our reality, and the possibilities within it.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 21st February 2023 at 02:06.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

John Baptiste (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    France Avalon Member John Baptiste's Avatar
    Language
    French and English
    Thanks

I have a friend on facebook who claims to be an alien. I wrote him off quick until he started showing me things in private. He was one of my students at the university I taught at. Things which are confirmed ovr and over again. Whether if I believe him or not, he sure can prove a lot of this weird stuff. He also knew the earthquake in turkye two days before it happened! He told us right on facebook too! Amazing man! I asked how he knew, he showed a graphics of a space ship above Earth. I don't know!, but he proved that too!

This is what I think should happen here and anywhere else. Prove it or GTFO! is the only answer! No more claiming, prove it.

Edi I think this daryl james is a hoaxster like the rest of them unless proven elsewise.
    Last edited by John Baptiste; 21st February 2023 at 05:53. Reason: edit language

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Baptiste For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), Parsi-X (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Hello John. You’re probably right on Daryl James, and no worries here if so.

Your own extraordinary claim, about being convinced by an alien on Facebook, would need ‘proof’, according to you.

Me, I know that some things can only be proven to oneself. For instance, today I learned a new control over energies of love, the giving ones, about a fellow I interacted with at a bar three days ago. I had been struggling with this for two days, and today’s thing was a breakthrough. I felt I crafted and delivered a proper request for forgiveness, while giving all that that would need. I claim that is so, but you would have to have experienced similar to know I was speaking the truth.

Proving some things, like that Mr. James is indeed a hoaxster, should be possible, but I bet you can’t convince all of Avalon lol. Try it and see what I mean. ~8O

Quote Posted by John Baptiste (here)
    I have a friend on facebook who claims to be an alien. I wrote him off quick until he started showing me things in private. He was one of my students at the university I taught at. Things which are confirmed ovr and over again. Whether if I believe him or not, he sure can prove a lot of this weird stuff. He also knew the earthquake in turkye two days before it happened! He told us right on facebook too! Amazing man! I asked how he knew, he showed a graphics of a space ship above Earth. I don't know!, but he proved that too!

This is what I think should happen here and anywhere else. Prove it or GTFO! is the only answer! No more claiming, prove it.

Edi I think this daryl james is a hoaxster like the rest of them unless proven elsewise.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), Parsi-X (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

speak of the devil

Humata Huxta Huvarsta

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st February 2023), mountain_jim (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    France Avalon Member John Baptiste's Avatar
    Language
    French and English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Hello John. You’re probably right on Daryl James, and no worries here if so.

Your own extraordinary claim, about being convinced by an alien on Facebook, would need ‘proof’, according to you.

Me, I know that some things can only be proven to oneself. For instance, today I learned a new control over energies of love, the giving ones, about a fellow I interacted with at a bar three days ago. I had been struggling with this for two days, and today’s thing was a breakthrough. I felt I crafted and delivered a proper request for forgiveness, while giving all that that would need. I claim that is so, but you would have to have experienced similar to know I was speaking the truth.

Proving some things, like that Mr. James is indeed a hoaxster, should be possible, but I bet you can’t convince all of Avalon lol. Try it and see what I mean. ~8O

Hello Johnny,

I have no reason to convince anyone. I am sharing it like it is. I know I shouldn't, but I thought maybe this would put a different perspective into things. I have a friend who claims to be an alien, living a normal human life. People ever wonder if this is true if others living among us are actually aliens but we do not know any difference until they talk about it. Talking about it, is getting to a point that it's becoming useless because there is too much deceit out there. People constantly lie about things without ever truly proving elsewise. Here I have this friend who had proven to me that he is truly alien, has a space craft and told me so many things which will happen and every single one of them came true. How can I deny this? How can I deny that this friend of mine, student prior of mine, tells me these things a few days before they happen? This had solidified my belief in aliens, but I am always cautious.

Without further ado, I go silent on this matter. He is still posting on his Facebook profile, of many things, and yet not one person on his friends list are even paying attention simply because they are not interacting with his posts - or are just simply watching and refuse to comment on anything, because this actually scares some people. To me, he is downright real and not once has he ever veer off course. It is fascinating to think about.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Baptiste For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th June 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd February 2023), Parsi-X (22nd February 2023), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I have no reason to convince anyone. I am sharing it like it is. I know I shouldn't, but I thought maybe this would put a different perspective into things. I have a friend who claims to be an alien, living a normal human life. People ever wonder if this is true if others living among us are actually aliens but we do not know any difference until they talk about it. Talking about it, is getting to a point that it's becoming useless because there is too much deceit out there. People constantly lie about things without ever truly proving elsewise. Here I have this friend who had proven to me that he is truly alien, has a space craft and told me so many things which will happen and every single one of them came true. How can I deny this? How can I deny that this friend of mine, student prior of mine, tells me these things a few days before they happen? This had solidified my belief in aliens, but I am always cautious.

Without further ado, I go silent on this matter. He is still posting on his Facebook profile, of many things, and yet not one person on his friends list are even paying attention simply because they are not interacting with his posts - or are just simply watching and refuse to comment on anything, because this actually scares some people. To me, he is downright real and not once has he ever veer off course. It is fascinating to think about.
    I wish you wouldn't go quiet about the subject matter... I myself was told that there were et that came to this planet around 5 generations ago, deliberately to make sure they got here in time to beat the statistical census records... (Meaning they were able to get here before we fine tuned the tracking of family lines to any great degree.)

The topic should be discussed so others who have been told that "They " are here, can contribute what they have learned as a result of them exposing themselves.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bald (2nd January 2024), Kryztian (1st January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2