Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Starforts and Other Ancient Anomalies

Starforts
    Evidence of ancient structures previously unknown

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    More evidence found of the existence of "Starforts", both "natural" (using that term loosely) and manmade.
    See the following posts about Starforts:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1519124

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1529295

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1529949

CONTINENTAL SIZED starforts + rare Earthquakes hitting them directly - AZ to Cali M4.4
    9/19/22
    dutchsinse
    546K subscribers

"On top of the large M7.6's striking both sides of the Pacific, something just happened which I have to bring to all my viewers attention.

I said I was going to talk about these locations a few weeks ago, but wasn't planning on having to do it so soon. M4.4 earthquakes have now struck BOTH locations -- Santa Rosa California and now NorthWest Arizona.

The locations in question are starfort shaped, but way bigger than any we ever knew existed. These are CONTINENTAL SIZED.

Also, I show the 1,400 mile spacing on the islands, plus the man made shape of a pentagon making up all of Micronesia, as well as NAN MADOL starfort on the East side of the pentagon micronesia.

No way 1400 mile spacing can happen naturally in my opinion. Meaning, the islands were built a long time ago.. and are THOUSANDS of feet high off the ocean floor.

The starfort in the Mojave is 300+ miles long and has huge military bases on both sides including 29 palms military base (marines), and Area 51 with the Nuclear test sites on the other side.. with Vandenberg Airforce base in the middle of the tip of it.

The OTHER other starfort at Santa Rosa is 17 miles long, and backs up to another volcano (clear lake volcanic field).

None of this can be overlooked by me. You can do what you want, but I can't overlook, dismiss, poo-poo, or shame away talk on this.

No one is going to change my mind on this either, these have to be man-made, just a matter of who and how now.

Much love everyone. Truth shall prevail.

I guess someone should get this info over to Paul Cook, Martin Liedtke, and Jon Levi. Not joking. I know I'm a round earther still, but this is no exaggeration and not a hoax.

These are all good channels in my opinion, yes they have various beliefs on certain topics, overall I personally think they've got good information to share -- certainly worth considering. I find many of the topics they cover intriguing, and has changed my mind on many things I previously thought were impossible.

Paul Cook channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTea...

Martin Liedtke channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZh...

Jon Levi channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5vX...

These are real finds I have made, people need to look into it... especially the 1400 mile spacing on the islands!!!!!!!!! The 300 mile long starfort in California is undeniable shaped, and having area 51 with nuke sites on the side doesn't bode well for what these places mean or could reveal.

I'd be willing to bet the Bikini island "nuclear tests" are also something we need to look into for man made islands they were destroying with nuclear 'tests'.

Everything is on the table for questioning at this point. I'm going to leave no stone unturned lol (pun intended!)"

(More about starforts (a term which I was unfamiliar with) here: https://secretenergy.com/star-forts-...ower-stations/
    Just in:
    Huge Discovery in Missouri -- Giant 'Starfort' at Femme Osage, MO 8 miles long w/ water
    2/20/2023
    dutchsinse
    595K subscribers

"If you agree with me that this needs further investigation, please send immediately to any academics you may know who would be interested in this topic. All researchers welcome to discuss, and share ideas on this. I certainly will go to investigate the location (5 miles East of where I live).

Here are the coordinates to the direct middle of what is most likely an undiscovered "Starfort" location I located in Femme Osage, Missouri :
    38 37 39.51 N , 90 55 49.84 W

1796 Map of Saint Louis by George Henri Collot showing an EXACT duplicate feature in St. Louis exactly 40 miles due East. https://www.google.com/search?q=Georg...

The exact middle of the feature on the 1796 Saint Louis Missouri map by Collot is now being turned into the GEOSPATIAL AGENCY for the US Government, this cannot be chance. https://www.nga.mil/news/NGA_breaks_g...

The Pinnacle tip of the starfort is the Saint Louis water tower corinthian column.

Water apparently flowed OUT of these structures and downhill into the rivers below.. both the Saint Louis and Femme Osage locations are above the river by hundreds of feet and both have channels that lead zig-zag down and away from the pentagonal interior "starfort". Both locations have water features flowing out from the top center, being collected and used in pipelines.

These can't be French and I highly doubt they are Spanish... it could very well be that the Spanish and French found these facilities and "rebuilt" them to some extent (idk about that just a guess).

These are so weathered, that they appear to be thousands of years old, not hundreds... thus ruling out Spanish and French (even though the French map from 1796 has one of these facilities on it, like I said above, it could have been there already and refurbished).

The starfort facility I just discovered out West at Femme Osage, MO is exactly 40 miles due West of the Downtown Saint Louis "starfort". Is at least 400 feet high and rises over 8 miles length. These kinds of large earth moving projects could not have been done by early French or Spanish back in the 1500's and 1600's.. and we know history from 1700's forward here for the most part.......

Therefore... knowing all the above, I would think these might date back much further, Hopewell or even further back. This isn't up for me to decide, its just a guess on my part.

All my guesses don't matter, what matters is, this is a match, and I showed you undeniable evidence which must be further investigated. This would be one of the largest structures found in North America (8 miles long and 1400 foot wide channels of water flowing DOWNHILL on purpose from a structure built 400+ feet above the river in the shape of a starfort.

This is phenomenal in my opinion."

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd February 2023), Ben (20th February 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), Brigantia (20th February 2023), David Trd1 (1st March 2023), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2023), drneglector (18th March 2023), East Sun (20th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th February 2023), Franny (20th February 2023), Harmony (21st February 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Inversion (Today), Ioneo (20th February 2023), John Hilton (18th March 2023), kfm27917 (21st February 2023), Nasu (28th February 2023), Orph (20th February 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Stephanie (21st February 2023), Sunny (21st February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Starforts and Other Ancient Anomalies

Giant Submerged City discovered across the WHOLE Florida Keys + Ancient fort in swamp
    2/22/23
    dutchsinse
    597K subscribers
    85,927 views Premiered Feb 21, 2023

"This is amazing news for the people in Florida, an undiscovered multi-MILE WIDE submerged city-fort (1-5 feet under water) .. making up almost the whole of the Florida Keys! Tourists are going to love seeing this, that's for sure.

Fun note: Some people are contacting me, telling me they think this is "Atlantis"... lol.. well, idk about all that.. all I know is that it is impossible to be 'naturally made' by mother nature, and it is miles wide (about 12 miles long out to the edges ... and the rectangle is 5miles x 3 miles exactly) !

Coordinates of the giant submerged city in the Florida Keys here:

25° 3'58.72"N 80°40'17.31"W

Coordinates of the fort found due North of the submerged city in the swamps here:

25°12'24.39"N 80°41'4.54"W

Map of Saint Louis Missouri showing similar (exact match) bastion fort shapes from 1796 George Henri Collot cartographer here: https://www.google.com/search?q=Georg...

Details on the discoveries here: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx6QF9...

And here: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkxb5Mm...

high resolution pics here: https://twitter.com/RealDutchsinse/st...

And here: https://twitter.com/RealDutchsinse/st..."

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), Brigantia (23rd February 2023), David Trd1 (1st March 2023), Harmony (23rd February 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Jambo (27th April 2023), John Hilton (18th March 2023), Nasu (28th February 2023), Orph (23rd February 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Sunny (23rd February 2023), Sunny-side-up (29th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LIVE World Wide Grid of Hidden Geoglyphs, Sky Mapping, TerraForming, Earth Works, & Pyramids @Dutchsinse
    Crypto Alchemist
    5.61K subscribers
    30 watching now

"In today's spontaneous Epic LiveStream Episode, The Legendary Paul Cook & BurnEye the ScienceGuy, also known as Crypto Alchemist. We Combine Forces from the Old World & the New to take a deep Dive Look into the Hidden & Supressed Science of Geoglyphology. Waht are Geoglyphs? How do they tie into Geopolymere? How did no one notice that all Pyramids are built to inlcude geoglyphs within their architecture, And we Finish off with a Look at The Grand Canyon Pyramid City Complex, and it's Red SandStone Layers!"

(This video was created by some nerdy colleagues of Dutchsinse, who are all basically on the same page about Starforts and other ancient anomalies.
    I've requested the title of this thread be changed to include those other ancient anomalies, and not just Starforts.
    But I will probably limit my posts here to that particular group of researchers and their findings, which are somewhat atypical in this field, not so harmpered by academia as many researchers are. )
    Last edited by onawah; 1st March 2023 at 03:27.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (18th March 2023), avid (1st March 2023), Bill Ryan (1st March 2023), Brigantia (18th March 2023), Harmony (28th February 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Nasu (28th February 2023), Orph (1st March 2023), Pam (1st February 2024)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pyramids, Geoglyphology, and the world wide Grid! Pt2 - Autodidactic Alchemist
    Crypto Alchemist
    5.62K subscribers
    Scheduled for Mar 1, 2023 12:20 pm

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (18th March 2023), aoibhghaire (1st March 2023), avid (1st March 2023), Bill Ryan (1st March 2023), Brigantia (18th March 2023), Harmony (1st March 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Mercedes (1st March 2023), Nasu (18th March 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Reinhard (29th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dutchsinse on Crypto Alchemist re Starforts
    @Dutchsinse & @BurnEye PetroGlyphs, Megaliths, & StarForts. EarthQuake Forecasting
    Crypto Alchemist
    3/17/23
    7.35K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2023), Brigantia (18th March 2023), Harmony (18th March 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Nasu (18th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

Star forts showed up only after cannons showed up. This to better combat the walls being battered down with their cannon balls so it deflected them off instead of letting them hit it square on as they were before. Therefore they are not as old typically as the other styles of castles and forts. Just sayin'!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2023), Harmony (18th March 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th March 2023), Nasu (18th March 2023), Orph (18th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Any proof of that?
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Star forts showed up only after cannons showed up. This to better combat the walls being battered down with their cannon balls so it deflected them off instead of letting them hit it square on as they were before. Therefore they are not as old typically as the other styles of castles and forts. Just sayin'!
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th March 2023), Pam (24th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Duchsinse uses the expression “starfort-shaped” for structures hundreds of miles big. Those are obviously not actual starforts, which are a thing.

I have stated my opinion about Duchsinse’s uncrediblness (word?), and you told me to believe what I want. That was about his claim, using sketchy graphics, of lasers from space.

Today I liked and bumped your new thread debunking Kim G. Do you think that Duchsinse deserves a separate thread for dissenters, as you stated (there) that you were asking for the deletion or moving of John K’s post which you didn’t see as critical of Kim?

I think your request for proof, from Ratszinger, is misplaced. Your adopted claim is extraordinary enough that you ought to be researching at least the origins of the word/name, and whatever justification Duchsinse may have for using it for huge “structures” he apparently sees.

My own recollection is different than Ratszinger’s, being that the acute wall-angles were intended to allow a canyon-ambush defensive situation, two line-of-fire aspects toward close enemies.

Any proof of that?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Nasu (18th March 2023), onawah (19th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Everybody has an opinion, and just because I've been posting videos featuring Dutchsinse's views, doesn't necessarily mean I agree with him in all things, but I do think he's worth listening to. Though I agree that using the term "starfort" for something completely different isn't a good idea.
    I don't know if he's right about his newest theory or not, and I don't know if the theory about cannons is right either, but I think if someone states something like Ratszinger did, it would be helpful if he could offer something more than just his opinion.
    I don't like getting into arguments on the forum, which is why I prefer to have separate threads when it seems likely that will occur, which is why I made the request about moving the post featuring Kerry Cassidy.
    I didn't watch all those videos, but if it turns out that Kerry was questioning Kim in all of them, then I can see why John posted them there.
    Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Duchsinse uses the expression “starfort-shaped” for structures hundreds of miles big. Those are obviously not actual starforts, which are a thing.

I have stated my opinion about Duchsinse’s uncrediblness (word?), and you told me to believe what I want. That was about his claim, using sketchy graphics, of lasers from space.

Today I liked and bumped your new thread debunking Kim G. Do you think that Duchsinse deserves a separate thread for dissenters, as you stated (there) that you were asking for the deletion or moving of John K’s post which you didn’t see as critical of Kim?

I think your request for proof, from Ratszinger, is misplaced. Your adopted claim is extraordinary enough that you ought to be researching at least the origins of the word/name, and whatever justification Duchsinse may have for using it for huge “structures” he apparently sees.

My own recollection is different than Ratszinger’s, being that the acute wall-angles were intended to allow a canyon-ambush defensive situation, two line-of-fire aspects toward close enemies.

Any proof of that?
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

I am not suggesting I want to fight or argue by expressing what I know about the subject or my opinion either one. That is the last thing I want. Often times when we are emotionally attached to something or an idea we take offense and let our emotion interfere with our intelligence. Guilty myself a time or three but with age came some level of discipline and control I never had earlier in life. But whatever I'm not trying be in a confrontation here just saying it is my knowledge of history classes I took in college that starforts or Bastion forts as they are also referred to at times are the result of the invention of gunpowder that was they say created in or around the 9th century plus or minus. Even tho gunpowder was invented then it still took a while for the forts to show up. As I recall they originated first in Italy in the 15th century. Cannons showed up in like the 13th or 14th century.

The older, I'm thinking medieval forts had high high walls that were straight and of stone and the stones shattered apart opening big gaps with the canons fire. These older forts and castles had watch posts or watch towers but star forts had bastions My teacher said when they added the bastions on and changed the designs that the new ones have shorter walls and the only part of the old designs kept were the moats around them. Amsterdam was once completely surrounded by these bastions to keep watch for enemy invasions but most are today in serious disrepair thanks to lack of maintenance. After tanks and air defenses were created the forts didn't work for their purpose anymore so they abandoned them. I think a few are tour sites now tho that are salvaged.

Starforts also contained secret entrances called "Tenilles or tenallie I probably still spelled it wrong but these were in between the bastions to allow soldiers to sneak out unseen mostly at night to surprise a camping army of men. They also built oh boy, another word I'm struggling remembering. :-) It's like raven or ravilin or something but these were other additions designed in but unfortunately without a refresher by pulling out some old notes or a book I fail to remember what exactly they did but was again another clever design to further protection of those inside.

So when the French invaded Italy their canons wrecked havoc on their forts and walls in that country. I was taught that starforts were built using brick not stone also and this because the brick as well as the new design so the walls were not all flat held up much better to the canon fire. If not for a starfort Michaelangelo that famous guy would not have been able to defend Florence as he did historically.

Quote from one of my searches here. "The answer is: yes, they truly were. The Battle of Pisa is a historical testament to their efficacy. It occurred in 1500 and saw a combined might of the French and Florentinian armies marching to attack Pisa. Instead of the tall, straight curtain wall of medieval times, the city was defended by the earth ramparts that became characteristic of star-shaped forts. These structures held their own against canon fire, thus proving their worth and setting up a historical example for posterity. These forts saw refinement from notable figures such as Alcazar Peruzzi"

Again tho, not trying to anger anyone or stir up emotion. Just telling some of what I learned in history. Here is a link I found from architectural digest.https://www.architecturaldigest.com/...e-so-beautifulStar fort design
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th March 2023), onawah (18th March 2023), Orph (18th March 2023), Reinhard (28th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The reason I made it a point to ask if there was proof regarding cannons is because Dutchsinse and the guys on Crypto Alchemist are no doubt aware of the cannon info, but believe that the starforts are much older than the official history is claiming.
    That doesn't seem so unlikely to me, though I agree the theory about the continents seems incredible, and I wouldn't even have posted anything about that here were it not for the fact that all those guys seems to think it's possible, not just Dutch (and Dutch is pretty brilliant given that he figured out how to predict earthquakes).
    As for Dutch's showing lasers from space, he is not the only one who has shown such evidence of directed energy weaponry being used to manipulate the weather.
    It's been pretty well documented, and I've posted a lot of that in other threads in years past.
    I apologize to John if I jumped the gun about Kerry's interviews with Goguen. They are just longer than I want to spend time viewing, so more info as to what stance Kerry is taking would be appreciated.

There's another discussion scheduled today with Dutch/Crypto Alchemist:
    @dutchsinse @BurnEye - Eric Hecker @decipheringmyexperience9191 & Gerald @wpgenlighten4truth2
    Crypto Alchemist
    7.55K subscribers
    Premieres Mar 18, 2023

Last edited by onawah; 18th March 2023 at 19:19.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2023), East Sun (22nd October 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Johnnycomelately (18th March 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Ratszinger (18th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In that second part of the discussion here:https://youtube.com/watch?v=qWeTst79giI
    ...of the many very interesting subjects discussed is the unfeasibility of those massive Starforts being built with shovels and the tools that were available at the time when the official version claims they were built.
    Even with the mechanical tools available today, it would very challenging, and requiring a great deal of expertise (not mention funding) to build those structures.
    And they are certainly much more elaborate than the kind of structures that would be needed for protection from cannonballs.
    From there they go on to discuss directed energy weaponry....
    Last edited by onawah; 19th March 2023 at 05:29.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2023), Harmony (19th March 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th March 2023), Pam (1st February 2024)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[The Old World Grid - Pyramids, starforts, cathedrals & laylines - Autodidactic Alchemist
    Crypto Alchemist
    7.87K subscribers
    30 watching now Started streaming 12 minutes ago 3/28/23

"In this episode, Cambell Aka AutoDidactic & BurnEye aka Crypto Alchemist, do a deep dive into pyramids, ley lines, star forts, and cathedrals. Connecting the dots of the remants of the former great civilizations of the world, and what they were before the last cataclysm, in this weeks episode of the AutoDidactic Alchemist Series!"

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th March 2023), Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), East Sun (22nd October 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Stephanie (21st August 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tartarian Empire, Star Forts & Lost High Technology, This'll Blow Your Mind @Leakproject42 @burneye
    Crypto Alchemist
    7.88K subscribers
    3/28/23

"In this Episode of WeekEnd at BurnEye's With Leak Project's Rex Bear, joins BurnEye Minds3rdEye ScienceGuy aka Crypto Alchemist, & Cambell of Auto-Didactic, to Discuss and Debate a grand Tartarian Thesis."

Last edited by onawah; 29th March 2023 at 06:31.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2023), East Sun (22nd October 2023), Franny (27th April 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Stephanie (21st August 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dutch brilliantly connecting dots previously unnoticed
    (The OSS in the news again--also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1552202 It sounds like Dutch has stumbled upon a kind of new DEW being used to destroy or co-opt old structures that were originally designed to be vibrationally beneficial. )
    4/12/2023
    Fort Tryon NYC on fire + Fort Belle Fontaine St. Louis US Army Corps says RADIATION!!
    dutchsinse
    605K subscribers
    51,500 views Premiered Apr 12, 2023

"Two forts, both many hundreds of years old, both mentioned by me directly multiple times in the past few months... now both forts are in the news!

Starting at about 50min into this video linked below, I begin discussing the Saint Louis Starforts at downtown Saint Louis and Fort Belle Fontaine:

• 3/18/2023 -- Part... I show the map from the 1700's showing the old starfort at the new geospatial agency location.

Then I discuss Fort Tryon NYC.

Now....Fort Tryon New York on fire.

Fort Belle Fontaine Saint Louis now announced to be "excavated" by the US Army Corps for "radiation" concerns.

The odds of both forts being in the news within a month of me talking about them, next to impossible to be chance."

Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (14th April 2023), Bill Ryan (14th April 2023), East Sun (22nd October 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th April 2023), Franny (27th April 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Stephanie (21st August 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Secrets of the Tartarian Empire, The Great Wall of Tartaria, Star Forts, & @burneye
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.08K subscribers
    4/21/23

"In this Excellent Re-premier, Leak Project Rex Bear, @BurnEye The Crypto Alchemist, and Cambell from AutoDidactic channels do a deep Dive into ancient Tartarian Maps, the theory of Mud FLood, looking at Different Star Forts cathedrals, and Tartarian Architecture "

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd April 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2023), East Sun (22nd October 2023), Franny (27th April 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Stephanie (21st August 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Starforts, Crystals, the Great Pyramid, Plasma, etc. --connecting dots
    This is very synchronistic!
    A new discussion from one of my favorite dot connectors, Dark Journalist (Daniel Liszt) with another one, Dr. Joseph Farrell, was just posted tonight :

(Also posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1553503 )

The discussion encompasses a lot of subjects such as how energy works, what Life really is, how that ties in with Plasma, the Great Pyramid, crystal, Tesla, Cayce, and the newest scientific discoveries.
    Listening to this gave me some insights into the puzzles that the "Starfort" discussions present--that their builders were probably working with a different type of knowledge than the mechanical kind of thinking that today's thinkers are working with.
    I think that knowledge from the past was more connected with spirituality and an inner knowing of how we, as lifeforms, are connected with and fed by Life and the energies of the Universe.
    I recommend that you watch the Starfort presentation first in the post above, which may seem quite confounding, and then the Dark Journalist discussion, which I think will help clear up some of the puzzles that Starforts present.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd April 2023 at 05:15.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd April 2023), avid (22nd April 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2023), East Sun (22nd October 2023), Ernie Nemeth (22nd April 2023), Franny (27th April 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Stephanie (21st August 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WHAT ARE STAR FORTS AND STAR CITIES IN 5 MINUTES
    Paul Cook
    68.8K subscribers
    23,859 views Jul 20, 2021

"QUICK CRASH COURSE FOR NEW COMERS TO THE SUBJECT"

STAR FORTS AND WATER CYMATICS
    Paul Cook
    68.8K subscribers
    16,717 views Dec 24, 2020

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), East Sun (22nd October 2023), Ernie Nemeth (24th April 2023), Franny (27th April 2023), gini (8th May 2023), Harmony (24th April 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Stephanie (21st August 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dutchsinse & BurnEye & AutoDidactic
    Interview 2, part 1 without pc in it, Reload 4 evidence & Viewer

4/26/23
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.07K subscribers

Dutchsinse interview2 part 2 as Evidence
    Crypto Alchemist
    8.07K subscribers
    Premieres Apr 27, 2023

Part 2 of The Epic BurnEye & Dutchsinse Interview #2, 5 hour AutoDidactic Alchemist series, CAmbell, Crypto Alchemist & Dutchsinse, are joined with Gerald @wpgenlighten4truth2 Eric Hecker @decipheringmyexperience9191

"The Sleezy Tiger Appeared for 5 minutes out of the entire 5.15 hour long multi mega stream, only to use that to strike me, and directly take down this original full 5.5 hour, my most popular video!"

Last edited by onawah; 27th April 2023 at 04:13.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (12th May 2023), avid (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), East Sun (22nd October 2023), Franny (27th April 2023), Pam (1st February 2024), Stephanie (21st August 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ARE THESE THE OLDEST PRE FLOOD APARTMENTS EVER DOCUMENTED?
    Paul Cook
    67.9K subscribers
    2,018 views Premiered May 11, 2023
    🐅EASY TIGERS🐅

(Paul Cook is not an Archaeologist, but he is making some amazing discoveries just the same...)

"🧐WHAT DO WE HAVE HIDDEN AWAY HERE?🧐

TODAY I WILL BE GOING THROUGH OLD WORLD APARTMENTS AND SHOWING YOU HOW THESE PLACES ARE BUILT, AND EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF INSIDE FOUR OF THESE GEOPOLYMER APARTMENTS

🤷🏼‍♂️MEGALITHIC BLOCK WORK OR NATURAL LIMESTONE? FOUND SO MANY CLUES.. ITS UNDENIABLE.. YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES🤷🏼‍♂️

🧱AS ALWAYS WE SEEM TO BE INVOLVED IN SOME LIMESTONE LAYER OR SANDSTOME LAYER.. THE GOLDEN LAYER🧱

🤌THIS SEEMS TO BE WHERE THE OLD WORLD SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE..🤌

😎AND IM RIGHT..😎

🧐AS I SEARCH FOR THESE GEOLIGICAL MESS UPS.. I ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THIS OLD WORLD..🧐

🧦ANYWAY SOW ON YOUR SOCKS BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO GO THROUGH THE GEARS🧦

💥I CAN'T BELIEVE THE THINGS I'M FINDING. I'M BUILDING A PORTFOLIO OF THIS OLD WORLD.. EXTENSIVE! AND FLIPPING HECK DOES ENGLAND LOOK LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST/TURKEY/IRAN💥

I HAVE A BLUE PRINT FOR THIS 100% SUCCEESS RATE

😎I KNOW... LET ME SHOW YOU.. THIS PLACE DOES NOT FIT ANY NARATIVE😎

🤠COME ACROSS SOME MEGALITHIC IN FAMOUS SCRATCH MARKS, BLOCKED UP PASSAGES AND OTHER GOLDEN NUGGETS. GEOPOLYMER EVERYWHERE AND BURIED OLD WORLD COMPLEXES.

☮️YOU WILL LEARN A LOT IN THIS VIDEO☮️ "

HOW IS THIS NOT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS??
    Paul Cook
    67.9K subscribers
    696 views Premiered 5/12/23

OLD WORLD ACCOMMODATION ANCIENT STONE APARTMENTS?
    Paul Cook
    67.9K subscribers

2,294 views Premiered May 9, 2023

Last edited by onawah; 12th May 2023 at 19:56.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th May 2023), East Sun (23rd October 2023), Franny (13th May 2023), Inversion (Today), Pam (1st February 2024), Stephanie (21st August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast