+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will we tell our children?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,277 times in 3,171 posts

Default What will we tell our children?

What will we tell our children

I often wonder, once our way of life, freedom, democracy and our constitution fall, what will we tell our children? Can you imagine?

Daddy ?, you were alive then weren't you?  ... yes, dear I was.
    What were you and your friends doing?
    Well  my little one, we couldn't all agree. Somehow, they divided us. Friends turned against friends. Fear took over.  Fear plus comfort. No one trusted anything they heard, and did not want to be wrong, so it was easier to sit around and watch our favorite shows and football games. Mostly, no one wanted to be wrong. 
    Then positions such as political party, ideology, strong opinions, all created and managed by a dishonest media, were too easy to believe.
    Daddy, did anyone talk back or fight back ?  Yes, sweetheart.  Some, but they were pushed aside.  
    Daddy, will we ever be free again like the times you tell me about?  

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (21st February 2023), Arcturian108 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), Dennis Leahy (21st February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2023), Harmony (21st February 2023), haroldsails (21st February 2023), Ioneo (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st February 2023), Lunesoleil (21st February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), Michi (21st February 2023), O Donna (22nd February 2023), Pam (21st February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), Sérénité (21st February 2023), Stephanie (21st February 2023), T Smith (21st February 2023), Vangelo (21st February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

Default Re: What will we tell our children?

Starting in the 60s things went to hell, because of crooked politicians IMO who
    were not really in favor of the American way of life. It can never be perfect, but
    it can be a lot better and I believe it will be when we eliminate the evil ones, the
    reptilian WEF. Let's not stop now when we are at the turning point.

People are waking up because they HAVE TO.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

amor (21st February 2023), Arcturian108 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Pam (21st February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), thepainterdoug (21st February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Lets hope East Sun. The constitution was under attack a few years after its inception. america, its ideal is special and needs to be fought for

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (21st February 2023), Arcturian108 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), T Smith (21st February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

A very few days ago, I read that there is a decision before the Supreme Court which is ages overdue to disband the Congress and the existence of the present Government of the USA. Presumably, this will require the installation of another system as originally envisioned by the creators of the Constitution which was totally hijacked by Bankers and Families such as the Rockefeller and Rothschild families, the institution of the TOP DOWN system of CORPORATIONS then taken over by the NAZI's and their GOLD, who insisted that a NAZI BE THE HEAD OF EVERY CORPORATION in recompense for their illustrated superior power to the USA in Antarctica. This after Admiral Byrd lost the WAR in Antarctica, won by their UFOs. The Nazi's then coopted corporations to create the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM, their UFOs of every kind flying out from their underground bases known as AREA 51, UTAH, N. CAROLINA and many other earth locations such as Argentina, the underground Amazon and other areas. Also, in the Center of our Planet are located vast populations, scientifically advanced in space flight who also host a veritable UN of Space Aliens who, I believe, silently RULE OVER US; and our skys are a veritable highway of space vehicles coming and going to the inner earth, cloaked by virtue of their speed and invisibility technology.

I am beginning to believe that some, if not all, of these nations, hidden from our view, may well be behind the obvious long-term plot to eliminate humanity from the surface of this planet; and that those in power over us may be paid-off or disguised to poison/kill us off by these entities. Some say the Reptilians but a careful view of the above against the tapestry of history and its mysterious epidemics and other happenings point to unaccountable interventions from elsewhere. The most recent fairy tale is a future prophecy of the reproduction of humans as presently performed will be hijacked by government scientists in order to change their DNA. This harks back to the postulate that EARTH is an EXPERIMENTAL STATION and we are the guinea pigs. I believe that if this is true, it is time for us to slit the throats of the Alien Experimental Scientists. My EMOTIONAL REACTION is to nuke places like the CDC and their operators locked inside. We most certainly are at WAR with creatures that likely are brainwashed or inhuman GENOCIDALISTS. At the end of a laboratory experiment, the animals used are KILLED, Since this experiment is obviously meant to change us into ROBOTS, we are systematically being murdered off by endless epidemics. This includes all such as the Supreme Court and their families, the Military, the Doctors who take bribes to help out the program, etc, etc. The Corporations which own all production of food, water, your money in the bank, etc., etc., are all set up against your survival. Everything is poisoned.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), thepainterdoug (21st February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: What will we tell our children?

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    What will we tell our children

I often wonder, once our way of life, freedom, democracy and our constitution fall, what will we tell our children? Can you imagine?

In France, a growing gap is between the leaders of this world who make decisions to please their friends rather in the interest of the people. It's like that everywhere on the planet.
    Whose fault is it ?
    We also have our responsibilities and we do nothing or not enough because there are not enough of us to say no.
    In Europe, they want to encourage us to eat insects introduced into flour and industrial ready meals, to buy electric cars even if the price of electricity has exploded?
    To vaccinate ourselves even if we are in good health, to work longer even if there is no work for everyone... the list is long...
    the bad guys have become the good guys, see the news with Pierre Palmade since February 10, a drug-addicted artist who, driving a car, killed the baby of a pregnant woman, and other victims like a 6-year-old boy disfigured for life ... this kind of miscellaneous facts, there would be more than 600 accidents every year because of drugs and how many animals died in slaughterhouses every day?, a life against a life?, it will happen.. .

the message of a child can also: I am vegetarian and you, dad, were you too??

I do ecological actions, you also did it dad to respect the planet and use natural products ???, this is not the image that America gives to the rest of the world but rather a polluting country, but reassure you dad, it's the same in other countries

I love you dad

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Pam (21st February 2023), thepainterdoug (21st February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    A very few days ago, I read that there is a decision before the Supreme Court which is ages overdue to disband the Congress and the existence of the present Government of the USA. Presumably, this will require the installation of another system as originally envisioned by the creators of the Constitution which was totally hijacked by Bankers and Families such as the Rockefeller and Rothschild families, the institution of the TOP DOWN system of CORPORATIONS then taken over by the NAZI's and their GOLD, who insisted that a NAZI BE THE HEAD OF EVERY CORPORATION in recompense for their illustrated superior power to the USA in Antarctica. This after Admiral Byrd lost the WAR in Antarctica, won by their UFOs. The Nazi's then coopted corporations to create the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM, their UFOs of every kind flying out from their underground bases known as AREA 51, UTAH, N. CAROLINA and many other earth locations such as Argentina, the underground Amazon and other areas. Also, in the Center of our Planet are located vast populations, scientifically advanced in space flight who also host a veritable UN of Space Aliens who, I believe, silently RULE OVER US; and our skys are a veritable highway of space vehicles coming and going to the inner earth, cloaked by virtue of their speed and invisibility technology.

I am beginning to believe that some, if not all, of these nations, hidden from our view, may well be behind the obvious long-term plot to eliminate humanity from the surface of this planet; and that those in power over us may be paid-off or disguised to poison/kill us off by these entities. Some say the Reptilians but a careful view of the above against the tapestry of history and its mysterious epidemics and other happenings point to unaccountable interventions from elsewhere. The most recent fairy tale is a future prophecy of the reproduction of humans as presently performed will be hijacked by government scientists in order to change their DNA. This harks back to the postulate that EARTH is an EXPERIMENTAL STATION and we are the guinea pigs. I believe that if this is true, it is time for us to slit the throats of the Alien Experimental Scientists. My EMOTIONAL REACTION is to nuke places like the CDC and their operators locked inside. We most certainly are at WAR with creatures that likely are brainwashed or inhuman GENOCIDALISTS. At the end of a laboratory experiment, the animals used are KILLED, Since this experiment is obviously meant to change us into ROBOTS, we are systematically being murdered off by endless epidemics. This includes all such as the Supreme Court and their families, the Military, the Doctors who take bribes to help out the program, etc, etc. The Corporations which own all production of food, water, your money in the bank, etc., etc., are all set up against your survival. Everything is poisoned.
    amor, I don't know if you are a "science fiction" fan. (I have begun to think of it as science prophecy) but you might well fine the fine film "State of Siege". In my opinion one of the most brilliant sci-fi films to come along in a long time. You have to stay with it because it is not your classic type of sci-fi at all. The other thing is you need to pay attention to details. It is along the lines of what you are are talking about and it is brilliant.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), thepainterdoug (21st February 2023), Vicus (21st February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,808 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Starting in the 60s things went to hell, because of crooked politicians IMO who
    were not really in favor of the American way of life. It can never be perfect, but
    it can be a lot better and I believe it will be when we eliminate the evil ones, the
    reptilian WEF. Let's not stop now when we are at the turning point.

People are waking up because they HAVE TO.
    And yet what I don't get here is that we are all one entity, or supposed to be. How can that be? Is Consciousness self-destructive or just insane?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), thepainterdoug (21st February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

AMOR. Ricardo Bosi of Australia says in this short video that Russia is fighting a 'subterranean war' against the Khazarian Mafia.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CW6wXEuWbHtx
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd February 2023 at 07:44. Reason: embedded the video

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Vicus (21st February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

Thank you amor and doug.

You give me hope and that is the greatest thing!!!!!!!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), thepainterdoug (21st February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Not so sure humans know what freedom is though we do love the idea of it. We had freedom until ideas (of it) got in the way. Once the idea(s) take hold, the fighting begins. Freedom, defined, but history (wars etc.) say otherwise. The US constitution, trotted out as a ‘best effort’ at freedom for all but is/ was it? Some prisons are better than others are and parts of prisons are better than other parts but a prison is what’s it is made of.

If one looks at a pyramid, constructed of blocks/ cells ever higher. Does one have to betray their neighbor to ‘move on up’? It is interesting to note that pyramids are monuments. Monuments at doing the same thing repeatedly expecting a different result. The different result? Moving on up to a better cell for the individual and/or the individual group. Rumor has it, there are greater freedoms allotted to those that climb the ladder no matter where that pyramid/ state/ country/ galaxy resides. Is that ‘freedom’? It is for the climber, relatively speaking.

Quote “Freedom's just another word for when you have NOTHING left to lose.”
    — Janis Joplin
    Wish all the freedom possible to all as long as it does not betray the freedom of their neighbor.
    Knock Knock

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Isserley (22nd February 2023), thepainterdoug (22nd February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread