+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where in the USA should I live???

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Default Where in the USA should I live???

I'm not psychic nor am I talking to aliens.

I'm guessing based on the same information you have at your disposal.

I think there is a depopulation agenda in place. I think the Ohio trainwreck and its chemically disbursed aftermath are part of that. I think Bill Gates is a man in the know.
    As such I believe the farmland he bought up may provide a clue as to where one should be.

Click image for larger version

Name:	38066496-0-image-a-4_1610749566781.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	50472

Notice he didn't own any of the farm land poisoned by the recent Ohio chemical spill.

This is enough to start with we can build from here.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (21st February 2023), Arcturian108 (21st February 2023), Bill Ryan (21st February 2023), Denise Ropota (22nd February 2023), drneglector (22nd February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2023), Harmony (21st February 2023), Jambo (21st February 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st February 2023), Mari (21st February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Pam (21st February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (22nd February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), samsdice (21st February 2023), superior88 (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023), Vangelo (21st February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Default Re: Where in the USA should I live???

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I think there is a depopulation agenda in place. I think the Ohio trainwreck and its chemically disbursed aftermath are part of that. I think Bill Gates is a man in the know.
    As such I believe the farmland he bought up may provide a clue as to where one should be.

Attachment 50472

Notice he didn't own any of the farm land poisoned by the recent Ohio chemical spill.

That’s a tricky one, the Bill Gates example. What if he bought his fields with the intention to take them out of production? If so, timing and means are up to him, and his plan may make those areas equally uninhabitable. He doesn’t live there.

Proper answer is, Florida or Alaska. One for the money, and two for the show.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2023), DNA (21st February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2023), Jambo (21st February 2023), Mari (21st February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), Sunny-side-up (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023), Vangelo (21st February 2023), wondering (21st February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

There was the great migration to Florida and Texas, but there is also something to be said about living in the ultra liberal states as they don't seem to be taking the beating that the others are.Although, the downside to that is that if you are not ultra woke you can expect to live the life of a loner. Ultimately no one gets out alive.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2023), DNA (21st February 2023), Mari (21st February 2023), Matthew (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), Sunny-side-up (21st February 2023), TealHorizon (23rd February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023), Vangelo (21st February 2023), wondering (21st February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Attachment 50472

In relation to Gates,
    Isn't there such a thing as land barons anymore, like a land monopoly, which government steps in to limit such people?

If that is all farm land doesn't it have to be used as such, like in England
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (22nd February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Living as a neighbor next to Bill Gates? (just kidding)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st February 2023 at 14:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DNA (21st February 2023), Mari (21st February 2023), Michi (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), NancyV (21st February 2023), Sunny-side-up (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

A really important commodity to look at is the people.
    Where are the most resourceful, flexible folks living - the ones who are able to thrive despite adversity.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

DNA (21st February 2023), drneglector (22nd February 2023), East Sun (21st February 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2023), halcyon026 (23rd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st February 2023), Kryztian (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), sunflower (21st February 2023), Sunny-side-up (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Attachment 50472

In relation to Gates,
    Isn't there such a thing as land barons anymore, like a land monopoly, which government steps in to limit such people?

If that is all farm land doesn't it have to be used as such, like in England

Government would never - certainly not these days - 'step in to limit such people'. farmers are given huge incentives to give up their land for 'bio-diversity'...rewilding, tree-planting, going 'green' and all that stuff. Govt are NOT our friends...it is merely a facade to trick us into believing we live in a 'democracy' The likes of Gates et al are the real power-brokers here, gobbling up whatever land suits their agenda. The land of Britain is owned by only a few: the Crown, Duke of Westminster, National Trust and one or two incredibly rich/powerful people (can't remember exactly who, but easy to find out online)
    It's always been this way, but the land-grab has become much more transparent of late.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

DNA (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), Sunny-side-up (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

The Seraph has told me for the past 20 years to stay up in the mountains, and I like to be away from cities too, so Appalachia suits me just fine. The people around here are quite independent, wary of the federal government, and most own guns, raise chickens and some grow food.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ClearWater (22nd February 2023), DNA (21st February 2023), drneglector (22nd February 2023), eagle0027 (22nd February 2023), Heart to heart (21st February 2023), Mari (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (22nd February 2023), Sadieblue (21st February 2023), Strat (21st February 2023), Sunny (21st February 2023), Sunny-side-up (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    A really important commodity to look at is the people.
    Where are the most resourceful, flexible folks living - the ones who are able to thrive despite adversity.

I would think Alaska?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

DNA (21st February 2023), eagle0027 (22nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2023), Miller (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

My two favorite prognosticators are Billy Meier and Edgar Cayce. One talks to Angels and the other talks to aliens.

Both agree there will be a world war 3.

Meier states Russia is the major combatant.
    Russia marches through Norway taking Northern Europe while simultaneously attacking the USA through Canada and taking Alaska as well.

Edgar Cayce mentions that it is after world War three is well under way that the earth changes occur. And after seeing what happened in Turkey I'm thinking yes that makes sense.
    If the Turkey earth quake was caused by a weapon that can do such, it would make sense as Cayce states that the earth changes would start AFTER WW3 because it will be the earth quake technology unleashed that will cause the earth changes.

It may seem like a stretch to many and I appreciate that.
    As such, ocean front property and fault lines are to be avoided.

I bring Bill Gates into this because there is now another caveat to contend with.
    Environmental catastrophic attacks disguised as mistakes.
    If you can shut down the farm land you buy and control it makes sense you wouldn't need an environmental catastrophe there to do that for you.
    The catastrophic events like Ohio are only needed for big plots of farm land you do not control. Killing unvacinated conservatives might be the next reason for environmental catastrophes.
    I'm betting huge environmental attacks like Ohio don't happen for the most part on Bill Gates owned property.
    Last edited by DNA; 21st February 2023 at 22:04.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

eagle0027 (22nd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd February 2023), Sunny-side-up (21st February 2023), TrumanCash (22nd February 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    The Seraph has told me for the past 20 years to stay up in the mountains, and I like to be away from cities too, so Appalachia suits me just fine. The people around here are quite independent, wary of the federal government, and most own guns, raise chickens and some grow food.
    Fallout 76 land
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (22nd February 2023), eagle0027 (22nd February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

My two favorite prognosticators are Billy Meier and Edgar Cayce. One talks to Angels and the other talks to aliens.

Both agree there will be a world war 3.

Meier states Russia is the major combatant.
    Russia marches through Norway taking Northern Europe while simultaneously attacking the USA through Canada and taking Alaska as well.

Edgar Cayce mentions that it is after world War three is well under way that the earth changes occur. And after seeing what happened in Turkey I'm thinking yes that makes sense.
    If the Turkey earth quake was caused by a weapon that can do such, it would make sense as Cayce states that the earth changes would start AFTER WW3 because it will be the earth quake technology unleashed that will cause the earth changes.

It may seem like a stretch to many and I appreciate that.
    As such, ocean front property and fault lines are to be avoided.

I bring Bill Gates into this because there is now another caveat to contend with.
    Environmental catastrophic attacks disguised as mistakes.
    If you can shut down the farm land you buy and control it makes sense you wouldn't need an environmental catastrophe there to do that for you.
    The catastrophic events like Ohio are only needed for big plots of farm land you do not control. Killing unvacinated conservatives might be the next reason for environmental catastrophes.
    I'm betting huge environmental attacks like Ohio don't happen for the most part on Bill Gates owned property.

'WW3' has already started - as the war against Humanity itself. It's a war for our minds, bodies, souls, war against nature itself. Anyone who hasn't lived in a cave for the past three years sees this now quite clearly.

It's the good 'ol war between the Light and Dark. Its the control agenda of the Human Being, via Digital Occupation, playing out right under our noses.

Billy Meier is wrong on this. He started out as a credible UFO witness, but fame seemed to have got to him in late years and his later 'reveals' turned out to be unverifiable and he was debunked by many.

The 'Russia is to blame' meme has been pushed by the west for years. Putin's not the aggressor here, the Globalist West is, 'punishing' Russia for not towing the globalist line. Putin's speeches, especially yesterday's, have touched on the West's shenanigans to try to provoke a 'confrontation' - to poke him into initiating the so-called WW3.

Cayce, though being much more authentic, didn't always get it right, but I believe he did 'see' a timeline where a final war would be played out. But the real 'war' here is a spiritual one.

Yes, earth changes will occur, both man-made (currently Turkey, again for not towing the line) and nature herself. Where that will lead to is anyone's guess, but you're right - it may be best to vacate those beach-front properties - as anything's on the table in these crazy times....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

DNA (22nd February 2023), East Sun (22nd February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread