Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,306 times in 467 posts

Default *ast* Wolfgang Dobereiner, homeopath and astrologer

https://www.amazon.com/Experience-As.../dp/B00B7SHT8U
    ..highly recommended
    tropical astrologer/homeopath, with emphasis on planets and houses, plus 7 year cycles
    great clinical research
    book is well worth searching for
    deals with our formative parental issues in depth(with remedies) including subjective feelings in the womb
    Last edited by ian33; 21st February 2023 at 12:41.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (21st February 2023), Isserley (21st February 2023), Journeyman (25th February 2023), leavesoftrees (24th February 2023), Pam (21st February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Default Re: *ast* Wolfgang Dobereiner, homeopath and astrologer

At least get his name right!! You had called him Wulfgang Doberheiner.

(I'm not an astrologer and had never heard of him, but I took the trouble to check it and amended the thread title. )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st February 2023 at 12:43.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ian33 (21st February 2023), Isserley (21st February 2023), NancyV (21st February 2023), Yoda (21st February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

(I'm not an astrologer and had never heard of him, but I took the trouble to check it and amended the thread title. )
    you beat me to it, thanks
    Last edited by ian33; 21st February 2023 at 13:47.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Isserley (21st February 2023), Pam (21st February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,938 times in 429 posts

The other day Ian wrote this post from which it is clearly visible that he has some health problem that prevents him from writing much these days.
    I just wanted to emphasize that.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2023), Brigantia (21st February 2023), Ioneo (21st February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)

The other day Ian wrote this post from which it is clearly visible that he has some health problem that prevents him from writing much these days.
    I don't mean any disrespect, but I feel it is insensitive to another member to evaluate whether someone has a health problem and point out a post to prove that. What would you feel like if I went you through your posts and gave you a some sort of critique for the rest of the forum to see? Some evaluation of your mental or physical being determined by a post you made. What benefit does that serve anyone except humiliate and embarrass that person for attempting to share information that he felt was valuable. That he took the time to share with us?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Isserley (21st February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,938 times in 429 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Isserley (here)

I don't mean any disrespect, but I feel it is insensitive to another member to evaluate whether someone has a health problem and point out a post to prove that. What would you feel like if I went you through your posts and gave you a some sort of critique for the rest of the forum to see? Some evaluation of your mental or physical being determined by a post you made. What benefit does that serve anyone except humiliate and embarrass that person for attempting to share information that he felt was valuable. That he took the time to share with us?
    Good grief.
    This was not my intention at all nor a criticism of Ian. in fact, I wanted to help by pointing out a possible reason why the man writes the thread title wrong, not because he is reckless and rash, but because he actually has a health problem (the information he published publicly here). In my world there is nothing shameful about that.

Once again, It was really not my intention to make him feel bad, quite the opposite, and I'm sorry if it turned out that way.
    That's why I rarely post here, everything can be misunderstood and english is not my first language..

Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Brigantia (21st February 2023), ian33 (21st February 2023), Ioneo (21st February 2023), mokosh (21st February 2023), Vicus (21st February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

astrology anyone lol
    i see that the book is now unavailable or at best expensive now.. pity
    thanks pam, luckily i dont have a perfect image to maintain, or even claim to be professional. some like my stuff others dont...i continue to learn regardless
    i think you upped the interest on the post bill.
    Last edited by ian33; 21st February 2023 at 16:12.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (21st February 2023), Harmony (3rd July 2023), Isserley (21st February 2023), leavesoftrees (24th February 2023), Pam (3rd July 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

this unraveled my complex mental/emotional state...my traumatic childhood, affecting my life..the people i used it on said it was like i was inside them..i eventually got pointed towards vedic which solved the physical puzzle(and more)...now the stars, something else
    ..the more i know the less people want to know, i oh so rarely get to interact with people these days with astrology, compounded by my handicapped typing prob...voice chat is ideal but no one wants, so i research new things..life goes on...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Harmony (3rd July 2023), Journeyman (25th February 2023), leavesoftrees (26th February 2023), lilac (6th July 2023), Pam (3rd July 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and now an example from the book info
    i ordered some homeo remedies for parkinsons
    became curious if any were mentioned in above book
    one remedy GELSEMIUM, was indicated in this book for my close angular mercury square saturn(with moon also)...he connected it with an early experience of rejection....i was separated from my mother at birth, and never recovered emotionally or psychologically, resulting eventually in autoimmune issues(rejecting myself
    ..amazing book a deep process in itself, turned me inside out, to the root

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd July 2023), Harmony (3rd July 2023), Isserley (4th July 2023), Journeyman (3rd July 2023), lilac (6th July 2023), Pam (3rd July 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Wolfgang Dobereiner, homeopath and astrologer

more correctly identified childhood circumstances from my chart, as revealed clearly in this book
    i would not air anyone elses deep stuff...ive accepted my own screwed up state as a gift of learning and understanding
    ..1.strangulation by umbilical cord at birth, near death, hence separation from mother
    ..2..territorial insecurity and crisis of existence of parents at birth, leading to my many years of rootlessness
    ..3..incompatible parents, ongoing rows eventual separation...i never had a relationship myself consequently
    ..4.. role rivalry with father, leading to avoiding rivalry situations, hence my distaste for professional status
    ..5..mother experienced lack of warmth and protection during pregnancy...i contrive to leave myself isolated, hence importance of dogs
    ...thats enough, there is so much more detail from the book but my hand is hurting
    just to show what astrology is capable of in the right hands..i bow to this man and his dedicated research from his homeopathy practise
    ..one can hope more books will be reprinted, shame to lose such a gem of knowledge
    ..he talks about the astrological inquisition of today
    ..but main stream media promoted astrology rules...its a religion..
    Last edited by ian33; 4th July 2023 at 16:13.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Isserley (4th July 2023), lilac (6th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread