+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MILABs, Project Ibis, Project Surrogate, and psychic warfare in the consciousness matrix

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default MILABs, Project Ibis, Project Surrogate, and psychic warfare in the consciousness matrix

These two videos feature the last two interviews that I did with MILAB victim Lauda Leon from the Sovreign Ki channel on YouTube. In the Typical Skeptic Podcast interview we talk about the Project Ibis new age contactee deception and the creation and existence of virtual temple complexes where contactees becomes modern day prophets to brainwash the masses for the negative ET presence that is masquerading as benevolent guardians of humanity. Project Ibis just isn't what James Casbolt talked about. Project Ibis is a multifaceted program, with the largest portion of it involving the creation of new age and occult belief systems and cults that are designed to hijack the intuitive awakening that is taking place across the planet, and to control the influx of extraterrestrial souls coming here as agents of positive change. Project Ibis is a massive umbrella project that overlaps many other joint ET military programs involving MILABs.

Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 26th February 2023 at 06:36.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (26th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2023), Franny (1st April 2023), gini (27th February 2023), Inversion (27th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), sunflower (27th February 2023), Sunny (26th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: MILABs, Project Ibis, Project Surrogate, and psychic warfare in the consciousness matrix

The knowledge of this other aspect of Project Ibis was derived from memory with both Lauda Leon and myself. My knowledge of being in the Project Ibis program stems from recent memories that emerged regarding the full context of my soul fracturing and transference memory at the White Sands New Mexico Dumb, as well as recent experiences that involved interactions with both Draco ET and human personal at the base.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

arwen (26th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2023), Franny (1st April 2023), Inversion (27th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), sunflower (27th February 2023), Sunny (26th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: MILABs, Project Ibis, Project Surrogate, and psychic warfare in the consciousness matrix

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    The knowledge of this other aspect of Project Ibis was derived from memory with both Lauda Leon and myself. My knowledge of being in the Project Ibis program stems from recent memories that emerged regarding the full context of my soul fracturing and transference memory at the White Sands New Mexico Dumb, as well as recent experiences that involved interactions with both Draco ET and human personal at the base.
    I have had very little contact with "reptilians". There seems to be many body types in the reptilian category. What is a "Draco"?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), Haujean Contactee (27th February 2023), Inversion (27th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,407 times in 1,631 posts

In the first video you talked about a past life where you were moving large stone blocks with a consciousness device then you took one of them and hid it. That could have been remotely induced to stymie their plans or take you out of play. It's an out of the blue irrational action.
    Last edited by Inversion; 27th February 2023 at 17:20.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), Haujean Contactee (27th February 2023), sunflower (27th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I have had very little contact with "reptilians". There seems to be many body types in the reptilian category. What is a "Draco"?
    The Dracos are the ones that look the closest to a humanoid dinosaur. The ones at White Sands had tails and wings which made them look like giant gargoyles. We are dealing with soul groups instead of species because they can change their bodies like we change our clothing to suit whatever environmental conditions that we encounter. There are Draco groups that align their selves with the will of God and there are those who oppose it and substitute God for AI that are vampiric in nature. The military has engaged in treaties with the latter negative groups which is why we are in the situation that we are in.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), Parsi-X (6th April 2023), Seeclearly (27th February 2023), sunflower (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (28th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    In the first video you talked about a past life where you were moving large stone blocks with a consciousness device then you took one of them and hid it. That could have been remotely induced to stymie their plans or take you out of play. It's an out of the blue irrational action.
    The cut blocks were moved from the quarry site to the build site using a series of AI controlled levitation towers. Each cut block had a black box device that levitated above it which made it weightless while providing directional movement. When they arrived at the build site they were controlled by slaves holding a handheld device that interfaced with the person's consciousness allowing them to control small groups of blocks individually, or all at once. The other slaves would gather around each block and gently nudge it with their hands and walk with it until it was placed in its designated position using the hands of the workers for final fitment.

Egypt had a caste social system and if you were born into the peasant class you were subject to being chosen and forced to live as a slave. The punishment for refusal was death. We were being incarnated into the society to disrupt the social order. I spent 30 lifetimes there and I only have a vague recollection of 3. I incarnated into positions ranging from a slave to high positions in government. I was in my early 40's when the theft of the levitation device took place. It was rare especially for a slave to live that long, so I had nothing to lose. On a conscious level I broke a law punishable by death because I saw the injustice that the ETs had created in our society, and I wanted to take a stand against it. At a subconscious level I was a soul fragment or avatar of my higher self that was being guided to commit an act of civil disobedience in a long term effort to undermine the ET agenda and to turn the people against them.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), gini (27th February 2023), Inversion (27th February 2023), sunflower (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (28th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,407 times in 1,631 posts

At a subconscious level I was a soul fragment or avatar of my higher self that was being guided to commit an act of civil disobedience in a long term effort to undermine the ET agenda and to turn the people against them.
    Where does our higher self reside and what are its motives? Does it get bound into universal law and/or the Law of One?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), sunflower (27th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

The Dracos are the ones that look the closest to a humanoid dinosaur. The ones at White Sands had tails and wings which made them look like giant gargoyles. We are dealing with soul groups instead of species because they can change their bodies like we change our clothing to suit whatever environmental conditions that we encounter. There are Draco groups that align their selves with the will of God and there are those who oppose it and substitute God for AI that are vampiric in nature. The military has engaged in treaties with the latter negative groups which is why we are in the situation that we are in.
    Thanks for the clarification. I have only recovered two memories of involvement with "reptilians" as a category of body type. The most recent was in 1942 when I was a colonel and pilot in the Luftwaffe in Nazi Germany.

I was flying my Messerschmitz when a tractor beam pulled my airplane into the ship. This was a very revealing incident about mind control and how these reptilians operate. Although they avoided confronting me face-to-face during this abduction, I did notice that they had a snake-like or lizard-like skin. I didn't notice any of them wearing any clothing. Their eyes were snake-like, yellow with vertical,
    black slits in the middle. I also noticed that they had stubs where a tail would be. They did not have wings. They were about six foot tall, give or take. You can read about this most interesting encounter with them on page 96 of THE EYE OF RA PDF, link below.

The other reptilian encounter was an incident on the planet Bohron (the hr is a gutteral sound). They had reptilian-like skin, long snouts, short wings (obviously not for flying) and tails. There were two of them and they ate me alive. But I am still around, lol. So what are the gargoyle-looking ones usually called?

The picture below is the closest one I could find to what the reptilians that abducted me and my Messerschmitz in Nazi Germany looked like. Their eyes were completely different from this picture. Their eyes were snake-like, yellow with vertical, black slits in the middle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reptilian_humanoid.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	50517

Edit: Well, maybe I misunderstood you because in your video you describe a reptilian that you called a "Draco" and it had wings and looked like a pterodactyl. The picture above is what I would take to mean a "humanoid dinosaur" which I saw in my Nazi Germany experience. So now I am confused about what a "Draco" is so I've edited my post.

The word "Draco" is used a lot these days but I have not read a standard definition of them. So I have no idea what people are talking about when they say "Draco", like Kerry Cassidy often says.

Are the "Dracos" the ones with wings and long snout? I would not describe them as a pterodactyl which are more bird-like than "humanoid". I would not describe the ones on the planet Bohron that ate me as "pterodactyls". They did not look like a pterodactyl just because they had wings. I would describe them as more like lizards with short, stubby wing-like appendages on their backs. Nothing humanoid about them other than they stood upright. I could not find any picture on the internet that looked like these lizards with long snouts and short, stubby wings. They did not even look like gargoyles that I could find. Can you clarify this for me?
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 28th February 2023 at 05:56.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At a subconscious level I was a soul fragment or avatar of my higher self that was being guided to commit an act of civil disobedience in a long term effort to undermine the ET agenda and to turn the people against them.
    Where does our higher self reside and what are its motives? Does it get bound into universal law and/or the Law of One?
    The higher self is inside you just like you perceive yourself being inside of you. A soul fragment has this connection because we are just consciousness and distance and location our a product of our perception and far less solid than we perceive. Our consciousness in this world is augmented and blocks are placed in our souls that limit our individual and collective awareness of our reality. These blocks prevent access to the higher self and your full memory of self. Your higher self is aligned with your intentions because it influences them. Unless it has been edited it is the foundation of your personality. If the higher self acts independent of you then it may have special work to carry out. And usually in time the person will begin to realize that this is happening and gain a better understanding of it. I'm not familiar with the Law of One, or universal law that you are referring to. If it's in regard to free will, as I said above, the higher self influences a person's decisions. The separation of self is due to the augmented reality on this planet and the blocks. In certain circumstances a person can interact with their higher self as a second person inside of them. Separate but still one soul. The current self will hold many of the higher self's personality traits but will differ somewhat. The similarities should be evident when examining this side of yourself, otherwise you have an AI attachment putting voices in your mind with negative intentions. When you are outside of the simulation there is no higher self, you are fully conscious and God and everyone else is just a thought away.
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 31st March 2023 at 07:34.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), Inversion (31st March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the clarification. I have only recovered two memories of involvement with "reptilians" as a category of body type. The most recent was in 1942 when I was a colonel and pilot in the Luftwaffe in Nazi Germany.

I was flying my Messerschmitz when a tractor beam pulled my airplane into the ship. This was a very revealing incident about mind control and how these reptilians operate. Although they avoided confronting me face-to-face during this abduction, I did notice that they had a snake-like or lizard-like skin. I didn't notice any of them wearing any clothing. Their eyes were snake-like, yellow with vertical,
    black slits in the middle. I also noticed that they had stubs where a tail would be. They did not have wings. They were about six foot tall, give or take. You can read about this most interesting encounter with them on page 96 of THE EYE OF RA PDF, link below.

The other reptilian encounter was an incident on the planet Bohron (the hr is a gutteral sound). They had reptilian-like skin, long snouts, short wings (obviously not for flying) and tails. There were two of them and they ate me alive. But I am still around, lol. So what are the gargoyle-looking ones usually called?

The picture below is the closest one I could find to what the reptilians that abducted me and my Messerschmitz in Nazi Germany looked like. Their eyes were completely different from this picture. Their eyes were snake-like, yellow with vertical, black slits in the middle.

Attachment 50517

Edit: Well, maybe I misunderstood you because in your video you describe a reptilian that you called a "Draco" and it had wings and looked like a pterodactyl. The picture above is what I would take to mean a "humanoid dinosaur" which I saw in my Nazi Germany experience. So now I am confused about what a "Draco" is so I've edited my post.

The word "Draco" is used a lot these days but I have not read a standard definition of them. So I have no idea what people are talking about when they say "Draco", like Kerry Cassidy often says.

Are the "Dracos" the ones with wings and long snout? I would not describe them as a pterodactyl which are more bird-like than "humanoid". I would not describe the ones on the planet Bohron that ate me as "pterodactyls". They did not look like a pterodactyl just because they had wings. I would describe them as more like lizards with short, stubby wing-like appendages on their backs. Nothing humanoid about them other than they stood upright. I could not find any picture on the internet that looked like these lizards with long snouts and short, stubby wings. They did not even look like gargoyles that I could find. Can you clarify this for me?
    They only allowed me to see them from the back and the sides. I could perceive wings and a large stature, almost gargoyle like. Not showing their faces has been a consistent theme in my contact with a couple exceptions. I have soul transference memory from White Sands and everyone in the room with me have black boxes and dark shading over their faces. It was part of the psychological punishment. When I was dealing with the psychic warfare I had blurry astral vision and they still managed to obscure their faces.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Franny (1st April 2023), TrumanCash (31st March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread