+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Age Content Producers- Mind Controlled?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default New Age Content Producers- Mind Controlled?

Super Soldiers

This thread is an effort to understand the new phenomenon of content creators, many of which cannot prove anything, and tend to band together to bolster their own beliefs. And these individuals, "Gaining more insight" from others, whom are also making the same claims... And they are some hefty claims!

All with little to zero proof.

I want to state I in no way, denying these individuals their experiences, but more seeking to find out exactly what it is...

We have individuals claiming to have been "Super Soldiers".. fair enough, I would assume that the military has been working since the beginning of time to make soldiers stronger, more effective, and more durable.

When one tends to experience something unusual, they tend to band together with other individuals also having similar experiences, and this is where we get into a more sketchy situation, as untrained individuals begin doing "Regressions"... and those desperate to understand their own experiences, latching onto possibilities, no matter how far fetched, to claim as their own validation.

We have people claiming they work with very covert agencies that verify their suspicions, and add to them, and in most cases, add information that validates the narrative of others... (Peter the insider specifically)

If one believes they were a super soldier, they indeed would see themselves in situations that present as such... We have "Peter the insider" who bolsters the claims of many of these individuals, and will actually feed them more information he supposedly has, as he has access to a supposed database.

Very dangerous stuff, especially if this stuff is made up, as it is actually feeding mass delusions. And adding to it by default.

The more that believe the information, the more present it as actual material, (Thee people believe they were "Hulks" and throwing fireballs from their bodies)... and thereby feeding the breeding of new 'Super Soldiers", as someone who may be having issues, may reach out to the individuals willing to validate their suggestions, just to support themselves and their claims.

They could easily be feeding severe mental illness...

We have the technologies to push false memories into individuals, yet they never seem to even consider this as a possibility... We have dream manipulation technologies, Voice to Skull technologies, etc...)

And what's worse is they begin to make claims about things that they couldn't possibly know..

More recently I have finally succumbed and bought a subscription to Gaia tv, and I gave myself 3 months to watch all of the Cosmic Disclosure videos that they have to this point... For research purposes into the claims of many of these individuals... ) (Corey Goode's material is no longer there) But Jason Rice's material is. And I wanted to learn what he had to say.

I also watched with interest Rick Doty's videos. Randy Cramer and a few others also presented material. And While Emery Smith was once someone being interviewed, he was now doing the interviews.

What I found extremely odd, was no where in ANY of the interviews, did anyone doing the interviews suggest that there was mind control involved... With all of the technologies they speak about, surely they can manipulate dreams, manipulate individuals to believe things, etc...

Yet these individuals never seem to accept even the possibility this is happening to them, yet they will speak about having experienced the same technologies that could absolutely do such things...

Oddly enough, they do not speak of THAT technology??? Yet there are resources and patents about such things, all over the internet, and it CAN be proven...

These are some of the more well known individuals that have come forward, that I have noted... There are more recent ones, but I haven't looked into them thus far..

* James Rink

* "Peter" the insider

* Randy Cramer- whom more recently, suddenly seems to be able to validate everything that everyone else on Gaia suggested prior to his own testimony... (and whom now claims he too, saw and experienced such things, that he never claimed prior) And he speaks to it as factual information...

* James Casbolt

* Max Spiers - Rest in Peace

* Tony Rodrigues

* Jason Rice

* Scott Matthews

* Jackie Kenner

* Ismael Perez

* Anthony Zender

* And we have people like Linda Moulton Howe, using fake et images... and even trademarking them or copywriting them as her property, While the actual producer of the images has proof he created them... Giving out "Intel", making all sorts of claims from secret insiders such as "Spartan 1"... And people are paying her a lot of money to promote more of the same behaviors...

Oddly enough, what I noticed when watching these individuals speak, even on Gaia, was leading questions, no validations, and just an immense amount of suggestions, without any proof. That in itself is dangerous, as many individuals believe that if they see it on television, it must be true! (Unless noted to be fiction)

They were just literally allowed to suggest anything they wished, and nods and smiles abounded... As if validation of some "Truth".

* Emery Smith - not claiming to be a super soldier but working on the tech, ( as well as the et)...and how is was created or used... including implanting metals into humans... Now doing the actual interviews...

So what are we looking at?

I do believe we are cloning... I do believe we have much, if not all of the technologies they speak of... I do believe we can create synthetic robotoids... I do believe we can "Drone" a human mind... I believe we can implant thoughts, dream manipulate individuals using remote methods, I believe we can do many of the things people are suggesting, and are both using and testing such technology on a mass scale.

Soul fractures, twin flames, etc... extra dimensional wars, etc... planetary wars. Yet this is not happening here on Earth? So if we are going off world and fighting wars on other planets, why are those individuals not coming here and attacking Earth in retribution?

And if they are doing this, we should be worried about retribution!

Perhaps they are using individuals for cloning, and using their minds to drive the clones by way of sending copies of their mind information into the clones... And then releasing the individuals... and training the clones...

And perhaps what they're doing is sharing the information that the clone lived, into the minds of the individuals, to let them know that they did this? I am just trying to figure it all out...

But I am fairly certain that these individuals are receiving some information, perhaps the memories of the actual super soldiers, so that SOMEONE will tell their stories... Yet they were never involved at all? Just being used as a path to telling their stories?

I just can't imagine that many of these individuals are all using the technologies that are spoken about... Many of them make the same claims, they were impaths, they progressed to pilots of the craft, and they did amazing things, and came back without a scratch.

And never once did their family members ever notice anything unusual... Nope, they grew up a normal childhood, never disappeared for any of these projects, etc... Yet we DO have a large list of people going missing from many places. (Actual police work of David Paulides)

Even Rick Doty's interviews were somewhat surprising to me...

There is so much more, and I am using this thread as a sounding board, or possibly a point of reference for others to begin to talk about such things... Or we could just listen to nonsense, have a few members in the community make a living bashing these individuals, one at a time.... and never get to why this is happening, or why these individuals even believe this stuff?

Surely SOME of the information must be true, (But is it the truth as they understand it?) as these people are coming out in the world to be scrutinized, so they must believe it enough to determine that their experiences were so real, that they are willing to risk their own credibility to tell their stories openly..

So what are we looking at?

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blastolabs (27th February 2023), Bluegreen (26th February 2023), drneglector (27th February 2023), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2023), Ewan (26th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2023), Franny (28th February 2023), HillzC (10th May 2023), JackMcThorn (26th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), Journeyman (28th February 2023), Le Chat (1st March 2023), Lilyofthestars (14th August 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th February 2023), Miller (26th February 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), Reinhard (26th February 2023), Seeclearly (26th February 2023), Strat (27th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (28th February 2023), superior88 (1st March 2023), TrumanCash (26th February 2023), Violet3 (28th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,200 times in 21,082 posts

Question Re: New Age Content Producers- Mind Controlled?

If we made a list of three categories:

01. "trustworthy" Super Soldiers (if any)
    02. "mixed bag" Super Soldiers having some legit credentials but also some contradictions and/or questionable claims & stories.
    03. fake Super Soldiers (exposed as hoaxers)

How many names can be found in 1, 2 and 3?

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th February 2023 at 18:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), Journeyman (28th February 2023), Le Chat (1st March 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th February 2023), Miller (26th February 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), Parsi-X (27th February 2023), Violet3 (28th February 2023), wegge (26th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,725 times in 1,427 posts

Default Re: New Age Content Producers- Mind Controlled?

Very interesting reading Denise. thank you. I must admit having doubts about Duncan O'Finian years ago and wondered the same about his claims. There's never been any video proof of (say) lifting a car above their heads, running 100 metres in 5 seconds, or savant-type memory feats. ie. no demonstration of any super skills at all.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), Le Chat (1st March 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th February 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), Violet3 (28th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,764 times in 1,345 posts

The phenomenon of false memories is quite familiar to me since I have experienced them myself vis-a-vis ET telepathic hypnosis that creates a false scenario or "screen memory" that blocks and distracts from what actually happened. Pioneer abduction researchers Barbara Bartholic and Karla Turner discovered how to expose these false memories. I also found out how to expose them and reveal the truth of experiences. This may be prime reason some abductees report positive experiences during abductions.

It would seem that super soldiers who swap stories may also be simply triggering each other's false memories. And of course we are all familiar with various techniques that "intelligence" agencies (as well as ETs) use to muddy the waters and cover up their nefarious activities. IMO, it can be summed with one word--LIES.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2023), drneglector (27th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), Lilyofthestars (14th August 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th February 2023), Michi (26th February 2023), Miller (26th February 2023), mountain_jim (26th February 2023), Seeclearly (26th February 2023), superior88 (1st March 2023), Violet3 (28th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Well, I hesitate to suggest that these individuals, or at least all of them are lying. Outside of the obvious who secretly call it entertainment, as they publicly call it "Intel".. They truly are experiencing something... But exactly what is it? The sad part is some will have a strange feeling or some memories of things they felt they were involved in, and then have others validate it, and ADD TO IT...

To those who are "In the community and sharing such information", PLEASE, can you contribute to this thread? Can you express to us how this began? How it presented? How you began to "Recover memories?" Can you tell us what you first believed it was? I ask out of a sincere desire to understand the phenomenon... I ask because that is what we should be examining... Before we even consider the material that accompanied such things... Perhaps then we can all come to a place where we are all on the same page, or better understand the phenomenon which seems to be happening in this area...

Perhaps you may say something that someone recognizes from an actual project that may shed light on what is really happening to you??? Or at least, give us a better understanding as to why you believe these things truly happened to you...And I will do my best to ask those who post here to be kind and patient as we try to understand exactly what is going on here.

This topic really bothers me. I feel for those taken for a ride financially, while being lied to for nothing more than profit. I feel for those who are having their hopes raised for something that isn't even true... I feel bad for those spending time trying to find truth, only spinning their wheels, or worse, beginning to believe outright lies or misinformation.

I think the topic deserves some proper scrutiny and attention... As it is becoming a much larger community, as time goes by... Perhaps some of those in the new "Space Force" can share with us just what they know to be true that they CAN share? Real soldiers, with real documents to prove as much...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blastolabs (27th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2023), JackMcThorn (26th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), Lilyofthestars (14th August 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th February 2023), Miller (26th February 2023), mountain_jim (27th February 2023), TrumanCash (27th February 2023), Violet3 (28th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Being a fairly new-comer to some of this information in the alt-community from where I sit it seems as though if it doesn't seem right, it probably is b.s..

There are two prime motivators for the behaviour: attention seeking and monetary reward - both intrinsic to the personal ego.

Most of my problems and experiences are suspect of mind control: with absolutely zero connection to e.t. or space or anything of the sort. All I have are real actual experiences, memories, and dream manipulations. No content that could be intellectual property or monetized, and no external evidence. I cannot prove it but further, I cannot sell it. But I do have to live with it. My writings on PA are truthful and not exaggerated in the least bit. [I would note; however, there is really no other place suitable to document these experiences, etc.]

As much as people enjoy story telling; there is the other group that enjoys listening to the story telling, and many stories are indeed embellished.

I would like to think my discernment is practical although cynical. Which also means someone reading my 'stories' could be looking at mine through a similar lens. Which is fine.

But frankly, many of these fantasy type stories methinks is just fantasy. I would take a lie detector test and would be willing to make the necessary sacrifices to cement my truths. Truth is, I am nobody in the scene and I subscribe to using a pseudonym -remaining a nobody. I think the documentation is an aid to others whom have had similar experiences and to help them.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th February 2023), HillzC (10th May 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th February 2023), Miller (27th February 2023), mountain_jim (27th February 2023), superior88 (1st March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

You're certainly not a nobody... the truth is important, and those that are sharing their truth, are invaluable! thanks for the input.

I do worry about those who are making wild claims however... And when it starts to tie in together with others "Material", it doesn't necessarily mean it's true... In fact many cement their own ideas based upon what others in their community claim, even if they don't remember it, but the others claim they saw it...

For example, someone confused about the thoughts they're "receiving" or "Processing", (from whatever source...) Then telling someone else, who has no compulsions about lying, and they not only confirm it, (without any link to the truth of the matter, as it serves to further their claims...) But then that person telling the original confused person even MORE things they believe they know about the individual. They seem to be so suggestible to take on that new unproven information as factual. It's alarming actually...

At some point I feel we should stop attacking some of these individuals, and feel some sympathy for them...

I went through anger about the frauds in the scene, to frustration, to downright amusement, and then some compassion... Because I do believe some of them actually do believe their stories. Hence I feel it is important we figure out who is doing it, how, and shed light on it...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th February 2023), HillzC (11th May 2023), JackMcThorn (27th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (26th February 2023), Miller (27th February 2023), mountain_jim (27th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,764 times in 1,345 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Well, I hesitate to suggest that these individuals, or at least all of them are lying. Outside of the obvious who secretly call it entertainment, as they publicly call it "Intel".. They truly are experiencing something... But exactly what is it? The sad part is some will have a strange feeling or some memories of things they felt they were involved in, and then have others validate it, and ADD TO IT...

To those who are "In the community and sharing such information", PLEASE, can you contribute to this thread? Can you express to us how this began? How it presented? How you began to "Recover memories?" Can you tell us what you first believed it was? I ask out of a sincere desire to understand the phenomenon... I ask because that is what we should be examining... Before we even consider the material that accompanied such things... Perhaps then we can all come to a place where we are all on the same page, or better understand the phenomenon which seems to be happening in this area...

Perhaps you may say something that someone recognizes from an actual project that may shed light on what is really happening to you??? Or at least, give us a better understanding as to why you believe these things truly happened to you...And I will do my best to ask those who post here to be kind and patient as we try to understand exactly what is going on here.

This topic really bothers me. I feel for those taken for a ride financially, while being lied to for nothing more than profit. I feel for those who are having their hopes raised for something that isn't even true... I feel bad for those spending time trying to find truth, only spinning their wheels, or worse, beginning to believe outright lies or misinformation.

I think the topic deserves some proper scrutiny and attention... As it is becoming a much larger community, as time goes by... Perhaps some of those in the new "Space Force" can share with us just what they know to be true that they CAN share? Real soldiers, with real documents to prove as much...
    I think you misunderstood my comment about lies, Denise. I was not referring to the people claiming to be part of the super soldier projects. I was referring to ETs and the so-called "intelligence" agencies involved that may have implanted false memories.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th February 2023), HillzC (11th May 2023), Parsi-X (27th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank You so much for engaging Truman... and the clarification

Do you think it is et involvement, their technologies, actually putting these individuals into space? (Even if only in their minds)..Or humans using the tech on these individuals.. To make them sound insane, so when the real truth gets out, it has a softer impact? What are we looking at? You know their technology is beyond belief...

I just want to figure out what we are looking at here.. as there are a lot of people doing this now. If they're being played with now by "Them", why? And if they already were, with the target of doing what is happening now, again I wonder what the purpose is of such things?

I couldn't imagine going public of a forum, or internet video site, much less go to presentations as a speaker with such information, that they just "Suddenly remembered", and presenting it as factual life events. And some of them make claims that are just unbelievable.

I loved Karla Turner... And the way she fought for information and shared it publicly. If these individuals were programed to believe these things as screen memories, why? And when?

Is anyone trying to find out when this happened to them? How did it happen? Possibly what really happened to them? We really should know, as this community is growing, with more arriving seemingly daily... There is just some missing links to them just rolling out like a new video game.

I shudder to think the possibility that they may have been abducting individuals, for just that.. Wars elsewhere.. Especially if we are unaware of their actions.. As THAT could come back to us in a very negative way.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 27th February 2023 at 04:47.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th February 2023), Miller (27th February 2023), Parsi-X (27th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

There is another gent on the scene Mark Domizio, I feel for him with the horrible memories he has...wish him and the rest of the community with peace, love and healing.

Part 1/2/3

Humata Huxta Huvarsta

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2023), Miller (27th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

they don't need to be mind controlled, they do it to themselves, and then get copied by others. Here's the original, probably --some scientologists playing with an e-meter:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...e-mars-records

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2023), Miller (28th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Language
    Estonian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,101 times in 120 posts

I tried to watch that first Mark Domizio video . Video starts with an advertisement to a sticker that costs £54.00 that supposedly "balances electromagnetic fields". I feel sorry for people who believe that sort of nonsense .That sticker probably costs five cents to buy in bulk from some chinese manufacturer and has zero effect on the phones beta radiation. From their page - The physical form that houses the ORB tech is a sticker (made simply of paper, glue and dye) that we infuse an invisible energetic layer. It is a programme that is created by a conscious energy we call 'Deca Energy'. Deca energy is an organic, boundless, and programmable nano-energy source that is always on, and it never runs out.
    Pure nonsense.
    If the video starts with a scam to make money should i even waste time to dig deeper ?
    This is the webpage for that sticker https://www.omniaradiationbalancer.com/?p=Hkz8qaxKP
    I dont know if those reviews are fake or written by real dumbasses . If the second is true then business seems to be going well,many are buying those stickers for whole family ,for all their office computers etc... *facepalm*
    And then there is some advertisement for some sort of "Truth conference" that they are making . $344 dollars for 4-day ticket to listen people tell their extraordinary stories and probably sell some overpriced crystals and stickers etc ... And you can buy an livestream ticket for $99 ! https://www.journeytotruthcon.com/ Anybody that greedy hasnt reached certain conclusions yet and im doubtful of the kind of truth they are selling .
    Truth should be free ,for bull**** we pay one way or another .
    US Navy is rather incompetent if they are letting this guy just run around and give away their secrets ...

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jaak For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (27th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2023), Jambo (3rd March 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st March 2023), Kalamos (28th February 2023), Le Chat (1st March 2023), Miller (27th February 2023), Strat (27th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,200 times in 21,082 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    they don't need to be mind controlled, they do it to themselves, and then get copied by others. Here's the original, probably --some scientologists playing with an e-meter:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...e-mars-records
    • Open Your Mind (OYM) Radio - Stephanie Relfe - January 24th 2016:

Stephanie Relfe From Australia And Her Husband Michael Relfe From America, Original Mars Whistleblowers, Published Four Free Books Which Give Detailed Records How Stephanie Helped Michael To Recover Hidden Memories With A Biofeedback Meter, Without Hypnosis, Of Things That he did while in the U.S. Navy that he had no conscious memory of, including going to Mars for 20 years, killing people with remote viewing, being age recessed by 20 years, Time travelling back, and later Military and Alien Abductions. Stephanie is a trained Synergistic Kinesiologist and Clearing Practitioner, and through people contacting them through their websites, has gained access to a wide amount of unique paranormal knowledge. Stephanie teaches people how to use kinesiology to help them find out about their own health and well being, Stephanie Has Also Tested For Abductions.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (28th February 2023), Miller (28th February 2023), Parsi-X (28th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I suppose I am just not so sure what to believe when it comes to these individuals. What I find the most challenging hurdle to overcome, is the fact that while we may not have technologies that would reproduce the claims of some of these individuals, there is always the possibility that other species, or possibly even off world humans who may have them... and given them to us. (Or they were dug up and reproduced)

Given the amount of knowledge we already have, on the testing and implementation of mind control on the masses, or even at an individual level... I believe it takes these potentially "unreasonable aspects" of such discussions, and pulls them a bit closer to the possibility, that indeed much if not just a small portion of what these individuals are claiming, is at least? Reasonably possible..

Perhaps if we take the claims, and possibilities individually... And start with traveling to Mars... Thus far, many would suggest that we absolutely have gone to the Moon, and as such, whether using rudimentary technologies, or highly advanced technologies, it would be possible to get to Mars... We are sending deep space probes, etc.... So let's say Mars travel, probable...

We know that cloning is not only possible, we have done it... (as a species)... we have been tinkering with genetics in small ways, such as refining breeds of dogs and horses for certain traits... So it would stand to reason that human development would also be manipulated in such ways...

I think the one thing we ignore, is history, in regards to such things... much of the true history of the world is hidden away, as knowledge is indeed power in most cases. Why on Earth would people burn libraries, and destroy ancient texts? Unless to hide from the masses what is contained within them?

So if we take that into context, and look to things that did somehow make their way to the public arena... What do we stand to learn about our true history?

We can look to the arts... We have paintings of craft of all sorts and sizes in the sky. Histories of great wars from the 'heavens..." (or skies)

Even in religious images we have "craft' in the background. We have tales of people becoming too developed, and being reduced to starting over, by way of others circling their town walls and blowing trumpets, which made their walls essentially collapse. (Sound weaponry)...

We have carvings in the pyramids themselves of what appear to be helicopters, craft, and more... (Including actual electricity)

We have a flood that indeed happened on this planet. we have an entire underworld below most large locations just waiting to be dug out...

We have stories of things like Ezekial's wheel... Which appeared to be some sort of high technology...

The story we get is that we evolved from this kind of species, to that kind.... We warred over and over, yet nothing spectacular ever happened, and we are now just becoming an advanced society. What if there are no et, and we are just digging up our own past? With each new dig, those who have the money, control what is used (once found0 and understood...

So are they using this tech to mess with the minds of random individuals? Or are they using the technologies they already have, to actually use the masses in secret space programs?

I think we need to rationally figure out the dots in the middle before we completely discount what some of these individuals are trying to suggest. and keep inn mind that while we may be able to reasonably explain some things, it doesn't mean that all individuals have actually experienced it.

I hope that some are willing to engage in this exercise... As it seems the most reasonable way to get to the truth of the matter..

Truman? Can you remember some of the technological advancements that you encountered in your own experiences?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th February 2023), Blastolabs (28th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st March 2023), Le Chat (1st March 2023), Lilyofthestars (14th August 2023), Mari (28th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread