+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alien tech?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Smile Alien tech?

As anyone that has experienced intense pain - this is seriously cool if it works as claimed.

I know there are some really smart engineers out there - but also big pharma would have pushed back big time on this - unless....?

https://gokailo.io/

The Future Of Pain Relief Kailo is an all natural pain patch that may relieve pain anywhere on your body in as little as 60 seconds.

When you experience pain, it’s typically the result of electrical signals being sent from the location of the pain to your brain. The worse the pain, the stronger the signal.

Kailo’s microcapacitors communicate directly with the brain’s electrical system, telling it to “turn down the volume” of the pain signal (like a “bio-antenna”). This allows your brain to send help, reducing the pain immediately.

Kailo doesn’t use medicine or drugs, so nothing foreign or toxic enters your body.

I also don't have any connections with this company, or shares or affiliate connections.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

anasazi (26th February 2023), Arcturian108 (27th February 2023), avid (1st March 2023), Bill Ryan (26th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2023), haroldsails (27th February 2023), Ioneo (26th February 2023), Mark (2nd March 2023), Miller (27th February 2023), NancyV (3rd March 2023), Nasu (27th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Exclamation Re: Alien tech?

• Kailo: BUSTED?

Kailo Real Customer Reviews

Kailo is sold on Amazon which is a more objective resource for customer reviews than a brand’s website in our opinion. The product has been reviewed over 2,700 times with an average review rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars.

Kailo scores a “B” grade on Fakespot, which is a software tool that detects potentially fraudulent Amazon reviews. This is a good sign that the majority of the reviews are likely legitimate.
    • The top positive review from a verified purchaser comes from a user named “Elaine K. Dawson” who claims the product provided relief after two days of use:
    “I recently had knee replacement on my left leg. During PT, my gait had changed and I began feeling pain in my right glutes….Received the patch last Saturday and spent all day trying to. find. relief with no success. Sunday morning I tried again and it worked.

The top negative review from a verified purchaser is written by a user named “Robin A. Maher” who claims the product was ineffective for relieving pain in her and her husband:

Both my husband and I tried it in multiple places as suggested. He has CRPS and I have some nerve pain from Shingles going on. But this didn't do anything for either of us. I will be returning it today.

The dodo is cheap made in china plastic and should be marketed at about 15 dollars. It is scientific mumble jumbo and that the makers are depending on the placebo effect. My advice is to buy 200$ worth of excellent escapist reading material and let magik-nano-stickers go t he way of the dodo. Read Less

Even if there are nano caps in this piece of plastic there is no device to take that energy and delivery it to your body. Once energy is expelled it's gone and must be recharged.

--o-O-o--

Conclusion:

We do not recommend the Kailo for pain relief. While the device was shown in a clinical study to relieve pain, we consider the clinical study to be poorly-designed, and the founder of the device won’t even explain how it works.

Even though there were no side effects reported in the Kailo-funded study, we are concerned about the use of a device that emits electromagnetic waves that does not appear to have any long-term safety studies.

If Kailo funds a placebo-controlled, double-blinded clinical trial in the future that replicates the results from the first trial, we will consider recommending this device. Kailo may provide pain relief, but we do not consider it a logical purchase when there are natural compounds with significant clinical backing for pain relief.

For consumers intent on trying Kailo, we recommend watching the brand’s instructional YouTube videos to ensure it’s properly applied, because the device does not appear to be very intuitive.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th February 2023 at 20:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anasazi (26th February 2023), avid (1st March 2023), Chakra (26th February 2023), Chip (26th February 2023), Ewan (26th February 2023), Ioneo (26th February 2023), Miller (27th February 2023), NancyV (3rd March 2023), Nasu (27th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd March 2023), Sunny-side-up (26th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Default Re: Alien tech?

Sorry if I am confused, but it was stated that "we recommend watching the brands instructional video", to quote John.

Who is We?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (28th February 2023), Miller (27th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Anything that works naturally and puts big pharma
    where they belong is perfect for me.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Miller (27th February 2023), thepainterdoug (28th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Exomatrix' Debunk video appears to be quite thorough, and at £85 it's a bit too expensive to try on spec. But if anyone is inclined to bite please keep us posted. Realistically, if it did work as advertised, the patent would've been purchased by WHO/Big Pharma and we'd never have heard of it again.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

East Sun (3rd March 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th February 2023), Michi (27th February 2023), NancyV (3rd March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

If the thing actually works we should pool some money and I will get 500 made for less than a dollar a piece.

It looks like a simple flexible circuit board.

But I would be surprised if it works.

First red flag is they use the word "microcapacitors"

This is a meaningless term that is intended to sound high tech.

Essentially everything is a capacitor, they refer to the flexible circuit as "microcapacitors"

There is no power supply so it can't "send signals to your brain"

If it passed "clinical trials" it is due to the placebo effect.

Of course I could be wrong, but these people seem to have figured out a way to sell $0.10 flexible PCBS for $100

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th February 2023), Jaak (3rd March 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th February 2023), Miller (28th February 2023), NancyV (3rd March 2023), onevoice (28th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 times in 251 posts

I use CBD oil 3 x a day and it makes a big difference, takes away bout 70% of neurological pain, but its f.....g expensive.

I thought seriously considering purchasing Kailo, but after reading the replys here, nah im good.

RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (1st March 2023), Miller (1st March 2023), NancyV (3rd March 2023), Parsi-X (1st March 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

http://eesystem.com

Hey fellow avalonians... is this legit or snake oil salesperson territory? spending $100 USD on a pendant reeks of BS
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st March 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st March 2023), Miller (1st March 2023), NancyV (3rd March 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    I use CBD oil 3 x a day and it makes a big difference, takes away bout 70% of neurological pain, but its f.....g expensive.

I thought seriously considering purchasing Kailo, but after reading the replys here, nah im good.

RRR
    Gday mate.. im based in VIC..may I please ask where you source your cbd? thank you!
    Last edited by Parsi-X; 1st March 2023 at 10:47.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (1st March 2023), Miller (1st March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,745 times in 997 posts

Hi Parsi-X. Am not a CBD user, found it didn’t help, but I looked up Victoria. Your state is home to the famous surfing chicken Mrs. Chook. I know from Rob’s vids that he’s into birds, and I seem to recall that he’s in the hot/other end of the country, so this may help your conversation. Also, the good chicken-lady looks vibrant (and older than you), so maybe she has a solution worth a call or a road trip. Cheers to you and to Rob (hey Rob, still waiting on the rat rod car story).

https://www.9news.com.au/national/mr...8-6f0556939087

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)

RRR
    Gday mate.. im based in VIC..may I please ask where you source your cbd? thank you!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Miller (1st March 2023), Parsi-X (2nd March 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RRR
    Hi Parsi, i have to have a ph appointment with their doctor, the clinic is called "Releaf Clinic" St Kilda, it arrives by courier to my front door, hope that helps..........RRR

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2023), Parsi-X (2nd March 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RRR
    I forgot to mention that im in Vic too...............RRR

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2023), Parsi-X (2nd March 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Hi Parsi-X. Am not a CBD user, found it didn’t help, but I looked up Victoria. Your state is home to the famous surfing chicken Mrs. Chook. I know from Rob’s vids that he’s into birds, and I seem to recall that he’s in the hot/other end of the country, so this may help your conversation. Also, the good chicken-lady looks vibrant (and older than you), so maybe she has a solution worth a call or a road trip. Cheers to you and to Rob (hey Rob, still waiting on the rat rod car story).

https://www.9news.com.au/national/mr...8-6f0556939087

RRR
    Hi Johnny, yes i like native birds and animals, i used to see lots of fauna when prospecting in the goldfields, and how i got my user name "RatRodRob" was bout 15-20 yrs ago, my son was about 10 yrs old and he wanted me to play online car racing games with him, he said i needed to come up with a user name and RRR just popped into my mind, and i still use it everywhere i need to.
    I do like ratrods and have converted about 25 plastic model cars into ratrods, i have over 1000 diecast cars (used to have 2000) and i have been drilling the rivets out and pull them apart and turn them into ratrods too.
    Im not up the other end compared to Parsi, im also in Victoria, the cold end of Aus, but our hottest day was 47.5 c bout 12 yrs ago, we get 4 seasons in a day here lolol.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd March 2023), Parsi-X (2nd March 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Alien tech?

Any pain signal has a FUNCTION ... Terminate the signal and the warning signal that was intended for you to change things is gone ... What are the long term effects if you willfully want to ignore pain signals?

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd March 2023 at 14:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Le Chat (2nd March 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Any pain signal has a FUNCTION ... Terminate the signal and the warning signal that was intended for you to change things is gone ... What are the long term effects if you willfully want to ignore pain signals?

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Exactly!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    how to terminate that signal at the source?
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Pain dissipates if the cause of it is solved/fixed/changed and that is with everybody different.
    • Like living very near / close to Erratic Pulsed Microwaves 4G/5G/WiFi/BlueTooth that is CUMULATIVE harmful!
    • Prolonging the unhealthy situation can lead to destroying your self-healing capacities ... that is the PRICE of ignoring pain signals!
    • So part of chronic pains can be a result of ignoring pain signals too long by suppressing it!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd March 2023 at 11:48.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (3rd March 2023), Parsi-X (3rd March 2023)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Pain dissipates if the cause of it is solved/fixed/changed and that is with everybody different.
    • Like living very near / close to Erratic Pulsed Microwaves 4G/5G/WiFi/BlueTooth that is CUMULATIVE harmful!
    • Prolonging the unhealthy situation can lead to destroying your self-healing capacities ... that is the PRICE of ignoring pain signals!
    • So part of chronic pains can be a result of ignoring pain signals too long by suppressing it!
    is there any legit way to protect against WiFi/ 5g as we are practically surrounded by it 24/7... there are some products out in the market being touted to protect against EMF recommendation.. does anyone here have any recommendations from personal experience? Thank you.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

is there any legit way to protect against WiFi/ 5g as we are practically surrounded by it 24/7... there are some products out in the market being touted to protect against EMF recommendation.. does anyone here have any recommendations from personal experience? Thank you.

There is a long list of what you can do ...

For one: STOP using WiFi and change to fiber/cable internet only!
    Stop using Smart-meters (analog only) ... stop using anything cordless!
    Turn OFF your smartphone and use only in emergencies ... there are alternatives to be able to receive important calls without using smartphone turned on 24/7
    • The long list was already shared multiple times in the past on this Forum Thread and here
    • Erratic Pulsed Microwaves plus having anything metallic in your body (especially tiny ones!) makes it worse, like the ingredients of experimental injections posing as "vaccines" & "boosters" which is a HUGE scam!
    • There are many other possibilities of sources that result in having pain signals ... again, it is different with everybody!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd March 2023 at 14:43.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (3rd March 2023), Parsi-X (3rd March 2023)

37. Link to Post #20
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Language
    Estonian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 times in 120 posts

http://eesystem.com

Hey fellow avalonians... is this legit or snake oil salesperson territory? spending $100 USD on a pendant reeks of BS
    That pendant is rather cheap compared to some of their other products. Like that EEQube that sells for $14,995 .... Outrageous scam .
    https://www.eesystem.com/eeqube-from-eesystem/

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaak For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th March 2023), NancyV (3rd March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast