1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Default Re: Alien tech?

Quote Posted by Jaak (here)
    Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    http://eesystem.com

Hey fellow avalonians... is this legit or snake oil salesperson territory? spending $100 USD on a pendant reeks of BS
    That pendant is rather cheap compared to some of their other products. Like that EEQube that sells for $14,995 .... Outrageous scam .
    https://www.eesystem.com/eeqube-from-eesystem/
    I always like it when I get to admit mistakes that I've made. LOL... I bought the pendant, wore it for a week or 2 and had no results that I could detect. So then I got MORE stupid and bought the machine for $14,995. I did notice a few beneficial changes, like a few skin tags/growths I had had for several years disappeared over a couple of months. But as far as any drastic improvements in pain, I didn't feel any improvement. It was obviously doing something as the skin tags disappeared, but wasn't fast or extremely impressive.

I have always experimented with different machines and have bought several over the last 24 or so years. The fastest working machine I ever have used was when I went to a clinic and had 10 treatments with a Papimi machine, which is a large PEMFT (Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency Field Therapy) machine. I had terrible stroke symptoms for the previous couple of months which did not improve at all until I started the Papimi treatments. After the first treatment I slept all night for the first time since I'd had the stroke. All my symptoms were gone after about 5 treatments and I had many horrible symptoms. I would have bought one but they were around $50,000. They were outlawed in the US a couple of years later. I guess they worked too well. My symptoms never returned.

5 years ago I bought a suitcase sized PEMFT machine to attempt to help my husband's pain. It cost around $4000 I think. It didn't work for him or for me, but my 39 year old son who was disabled in the Army from a couple of bad landings after jumping out of planes used it and had great results. He was to the point of hobbling around with a cane, not easily able to walk as his spine was in very bad shape and deteriorating. He used it and after the 1st treatment never had to use the cane again. His excruciating pain disappeared and has not come back. When I moved I gave him the machine to take with him since it worked so well. I can't remember the name of the machine right now but as with anything, it's always an experiment to see if something works for you. We even discussed that he might have believed that it would work for him so it did. If something has a placebo effect for you that's great, in my opinion.

I've always tried new things, especially herbs and foods, and have had allergic reactions or poisoned myself and my husband many times, but also found some very good alternative healing herbs/vitamins and kept us from using pharmaceuticals. We used to joke about how many times I poisoned us. LOL. I don't like going to doctors and only do so when I can't handle it myself. So I maybe see a doctor once every 3-4 years.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Jaak (3rd March 2023), Parsi-X (4th March 2023), RunningDeer (3rd March 2023), Strat (3rd March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2