+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview with a former Joy of Satan Project Ibis virtual temple complex cult member

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Interview with a former Joy of Satan Project Ibis virtual temple complex cult member

In 2008 I began an effort to contact UFO researchers and religious demonologists to alert them of a popular satanic Enki cult that was being run by negative extraterrestrials that involved violent ET contact wrapped in a theological facade. While this cult is proof that the ancient alien hypothesis is indeed true, ironically, there was absolutely no interest by the so-called research community of either genre. My efforts eventually led me to realizing that I was a MILAB victim under a top secret joint Draco ET military program called Project Ibis, and that Project Ibis was a large umbrella program that was actively involved in the creation of a new age occult deception aimed at victims of these government programs and what many in the disclosure community call "starseeds, or indigo children".
    The following video interview is the first outside of my own testimony that sheds light on one man's personal experience with the DARPA run cult known as the Joy of Satan which uses transdimensional AI and alien contact to simulate contact with ancient pagan gods in an effort to prevent the intuitive psychic awakening of an influx of advanced souls who are coming here as agents of positive change. Project Ibis is being used to preserve the continuity of the emerging Draco ET controlled technocratic world government by shutting down the courageous souls who are coming here to dramatically change the human condition and usher in a new age of human unity and peace through the expansion of human consciousness resulting in a direct connection with God and each other. This cosmic transdimensional alien counter intelligence operation is being used to create destructive cults that preach Satanism and other false new age ET based belief systems surrounding the ancient Sumerian Anunnaki story to serve once again as a form of enslavement for the collective human mind and soul.

If you or anyone that you know has been a victim of this cult or similar ones, please contact me at: haujeancontactee@voicesoforion.com

"The darkness will always have its way with the world until the evil ones who enslave it are vanquished by the powerful light of God".

Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 3rd March 2023 at 09:16.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Inversion (23rd August 2023), Matthew (3rd March 2023), OmeyocaN777 (4th March 2023), Sunny (3rd March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Exclamation Re: Interview with a former Joy of Satan Project Ibis virtual temple complex cult member

Feels like polluting our platform with satanism propaganda, especially when using the key-word: "joy" ... am very skeptical with "ex-satanists" who may play mind-games mocking Christians without them realizing it.
    When people have a strong belief system and want to replace it with a different strong belief system to "balance it out" (counterbalance) it is a form of transforming traumas in a specific personal way. This "method" is not for everybody as it highly relies on dealing with personal assumptions that needs to be scrutinized ... this "self work" is not easy and that is why people tend to use other "templates" of "belief systems" faster because it shifts the focus on something bigger than themselves.

To explain your personal struggle in this transformation, people tend to look for insights that reaffirms their own assumptions (belief systems) and LOVE the "healing" aspect of it as evidence that it works. But at the same time he/she does not realize you can transform/heal yourself in so many other ways too, but that is crux it is all about changing one belief system in to another belief system and BOTH can have fear based assumptions that are highly suggestible and of course, people seek like-minded spirits to feel safe to open up to this "miraculous" transformation.
    • I can imagine it is considered "rude" to have a (healthy) skeptical mind when someone is super sensitive & highly emotional, dealing with this issue.
    Personally met victims of Satan cults in 1988 and 1989 and at first, could not accept nor believe what was said ... then couple years later after my UFO encounter in 1990 I studied multiple different conspiracy research topics and realized that they are not lying to me and took them serious and met them again ... but still there is the problem of layers of having assumptions that often make the trauma worse ... some of the horror may create multiple-personality disorders to be able to survive what has happened on a psychological level.

To fully "go along" with them on every assumption is NOT FUN (nor easy) to do ... as they often seek recognition of their deep pain & sorrow. But how much of it is a layer of something else. And this what I have experienced myself, dealing with people having severe traumas. What I have learned is that self-honesty is the only real way to move forward. If you really care, you allow the other to hear your real thoughts & doubts without claiming to be "all knowing" (am certainly not) ... but the same goes for the one that is traumatized.

Had many face to face discussions in the past how to deal with traumas, and Christians often do not really tolerate other forms of help ... as they have their own method and from their perspectives it supersedes anything else. That is why they are super keen to focus on their mission in a certain way. I learned from it and see the psychology of it. But that does not mean they will see it too.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    March 3rd, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th March 2023 at 14:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (23rd August 2023), Matthew (3rd March 2023), NancyV (3rd March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread