1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: "My Purpose ... To Be Human"

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Amazing reads, Richard. Welcome!

Just yesterday Clif High posted an essay which somehow seems to tie in to your hypnotic session responses above.
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/the-...nual-of-aether

I wonder if the high-pitched screeching sound some describe is how we perceive that vibrational quickening?
    This song, at 40 seconds in, captures that tone just somewhat.
    Hi Sue (Ayt),

Thank you so much for your genuinely supportive words.

I will definitely look at the Clif High essay you brought to my attention, thank you for this.

The blue beings I have a close affinity with (my kin so to speak) have said that when they speak verbally (and they can verbalise, but prefer to use telepathy), the sound they make is extremely high pitched (and squeaky) sounding to our hearing.

I am not connecting this with what you have alluded to "the high-pitched screeching sound some describe is how we perceive that vibrational quickening", but reading your words just reminded me of what I had been told, so thought I'd share with you.

Once again, thank you so much for your kindness, and for your generosity of taking the time to read my posts.

May Love & Light always be your guide Sue (Ayt).

RC.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Harmony (14th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th March 2023), Parsi-X (14th March 2023), Sadieblue (14th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), wondering (5th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Warning: The following post contains images of a graphic nature and viewer discretion is advised

**Click on image for larger resolution**

"Vindication"

Thus far I have spoken at some depth about my experiences and interactions with those EBEs (Extra-terrestrial Biological Entities) that I refer to as my Guardians; benevolent, extremely spiritually advanced and it seems with whom I share a [very] close connection. However, as I have touched upon in previous posts not all my encounters have been benign. Some have been absolutely terrifying, resulting in actual bodily harm to myself –bruises upon waking where none existed before, single blood spots on my pillow, cuts on parts of my body where I am not able to reach, implants exposed in hospital x-rays.

Name:  REDDIT_6.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  60.1 KB
    Blood spot discovered on pillow the morning after abduction

Name:  REDDIT_1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  46.0 KB Name:  REDDIT_2.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  33.8 KB
    Bruise discovered on right arm the morning after abduction

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  40.6 KB
    Layer of skin removed behind right shoulder discovered the morning after abduction

Evidence itself to ascertain that something very real and very physical is genuinely happening to me whilst I am purportedly sleeping. But, oh there is a “but” … despite the physical suggestions that whatever is occurring to me is very real, I have absolutely no conscious memories of anything occurring that can account for the marks I find upon waking, bar one. And this singular memory I shall recount a little later. It stands out as being the [only] conscious memory I have of a brutal and completely terrifying assault that to this day many years after the event I can still recall perfectly. This recollection aside, the experience is generally more than having no memories. From the moment I fall asleep until I wake up my mind is completely blank.

I do not feel refreshed. I do not feel as though I have been asleep, quite the contrary. I am exhausted both physically and mentally. My body aches as though I have undertaken serious physical exertion all night. Upon waking I don't always immediately discover if I have any physical signs of having been taken. Now that I have experienced this cycle of events over a long-protracted period of many years since my teens, I no longer need to see any physical confirmation that it has begun again.

Upon waking I am in severe psychological distress absent however of any witness to its cause: exhaustion, anxiety, panic, and a deep-seated sense of dread of being "prey" with no escape or option to hide. I am extremely edgy, immediately flinching should anyone make any sudden gestures towards me. And this psychological nightmare remains throughout the proceeding day[s]. I say days as this cycle [always] lasts more than one single night. At its shortest period of intrusion – 3 days. Its longest has stretched over two weeks.

And now I have a brand-new facet attached to this particular ongoing physical abduction experience, which manifested itself two-years ago, adding to the already overwhelming psychological and emotional burden I have to endure. I [know] when "they" are back! I literally know when "they" have, for want of a better description, "arrived in orbit!" I feel it. Suddenly and out of the blue. One moment I am living this human experience and the next "wham!" I am suddenly overtaken with such fear, such visceral dread, that it gnaws savagely in the pit of my stomach. And I know!

The key to this phenomenon is my dreaming. When I am [not] being physically "taken", I dream. And I always remember my dreams upon waking. I feel [and know] that I have slept. Physically and mentally, I know this, I feel it.

The one blessing I have in all these brutal episodes is their infrequency. I can go months without anything occurring, I am left alone like some twisted psychological mind game is in play. Perhaps deliberately: a thinly disguised attempt to show me their version of compassion to heal, to fully recover – before "they" return and the whole nightmarish cycle begins anew.

Again, here I try to pre-empt any contradiction in my assertion that those beings I call my Guardians [whose expression towards me is utterly of a benign and protective nature] willingly allow those beings access to me whose own motives are anything but. I refer you to my statement from a previous post: "these are as spiritually necessary to assist in the growth of my awareness and spiritual evolution as those of the more benign, enlightening encounters. Two sides of the same metaphysical coin". As was also explained to me: I was never in any mortal danger. I had agreed to undergo these encounters when in my pre-birth and soul contract planning stage prior to taking this human existence.

Earlier I touched upon having one solitary remembrance of a truly terrifying assault at the hands of non-human assailants. I will now recount that memory. Please understand I do so with great reluctance due to its very nature and contents. I ask that you take this into account whilst reading.

The details of the event are brief, but the scars remain as deep today as they were at the time. For anyone believing what I am about to describe is nothing more than the reflections of a nightmare, you are correct.

But not the nightmare you may be surmising. This was no dream, as the method of my return to my bed will demonstrate most clearly. I was approximately 25 years of age when this occurred.

The place I found myself within was pitch black. I was lying on my left side, on a hard cold platform projecting from a wall. Its surface felt smooth like marble. The climate of the environment was freezing and the atmosphere was in truth absolutely alien. I desperately tried in vain to force myself into the very wall that faced me. Frantic. Wanting to escape, to get away from "something" I knew was behind me. Approaching me. I could hear it in the blackness. It moved closer to me. My level of terror screaming but its voice muted for me to get away, to claw my way through the wall that was preventing my escape. Whatever this "something" was it had reached me and now leaned directly over the top of my position and grabbed me. I screamed. I screamed the loudest most heart wrenching noise of primal terror ever to leave my fragile body.

Then instantly the next memory I have is falling from the ceiling back onto my bed. Yes. I said falling from the ceiling. Not jolting out of a dream with a jump upon my bed, but falling several feet from the ceiling. I landed with an almighty bump. Thankfully the mattress and bed frame were able to cushion the fall, barely.

As I lay there, mind racing, curled in a foetal position and shaking wildly from shock and trauma, I suddenly noticed something else. When the terror subsided enough for my thoughts to register, I noticed something alarming. An acute discomfort in my groin. My genitals were raw and very, very sore.

Later that morning I examined myself. My genitals were bruised and very red. But over several days this dissipated and slowly healed.

I felt so violated, no words, no description can ever replicate that sense of a pure visceral assault. Magnified by being simply thrown back into my own environment as casually as an emotionless lab-technician throws a rat back into its cage.

I wish this memory had been erased, akin to all others associated with "them". To this day I cannot tell you why they did not.

Maybe some twisted psychological mind game is in play after all.

Moving forward decades later to 2020 I was finally granted the proof I had been desperately seeking. Proof I wasn’t delusional or trapped in a self-perpetuated world of the fantastical. For several weeks I began to experience significant shoulder pain that manifested itself seemingly without any logical reason. I had not fallen or sustained any trauma that could be identified as the cause of this discomfort. One moment my shoulder was fine, the next significant pain, enough for me to seek medical attention and my own doctor’s subsequent examination and referral for a hospital x-ray.

Strangely I could feel something directly under the skin above my shoulder. Something definitely solid and hard to the touch. I could actually make it move under the skin slightly to the left and to the right from its anchored but pivoting position with my finger. There was something there! And with no obvious or visible point of entry.

What followed was I believed merely a routine procedure that would, so I hoped, shed light on the discomfort I was experiencing, and as a consequence suggest the most appropriate and effective remedy. What transpired however left me initially speechless, but then filled me with a tremendous sense of vindication and stark realisation. My experiences were real!

After the x-ray was taken, I went immediately into the control room to look at the result, now vividly displayed across the computer screen. I saw it immediately. An object, clearly visible and just above my shoulder joint. My eyes widened. Could this really be the proof I had been waiting, hoping for, all this time?

Click image for larger version

Name:	REDDIT_5.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	50641
    X-ray taken which revealed unknown object ("anomaly")

I stood directly beside the radiologist who was more than a little mystified as to my sudden appearance. Most patients do not walk casually into the control room after having an x-ray. But then I am not most patients.

I pointed directly at the screen. Directly at "the object". "What's that?" I asked intently.

The radiologist leaned a little closer, allowing her eyes to focus at the area I was pointing to. She remained silent for a few seconds before responding in a very matter of fact manner "It's an anomaly" she said confidently.

"An anomaly?" I questioned, puzzled.

She shrugged her shoulders dismissively.

I pursued, "could it be a chip of bone?" I wanted to know if there was a grounded explanation for what was clearly visible on the x-ray plate. For the time being, in front of her, I was holding my "anticipation" in check, and treating the "object" as something perfectly explainable.

She leaned in at the screen, squinting, and pointing at the object. "No, there is no area of damage on any of the adjacent bone surfaces that would indicate or suggest a chip", the radiologist told me.

"It's an anomaly", the radiologist repeated, the tone in her voice suggesting my presence in the radiology room had outstayed its welcome. On parting I requested a copy of my x-ray. And to my surprise the method by which I could obtain one was duly given.

Vindicated.

One final [and I believe extremely important] development to convey in regards to the object in my shoulder. As I have already stated, I could feel something directly under the skin. The x-ray proved without any room for doubt that there was something solid present. The very next day after my hospital visit, I once again felt the area above my shoulder. Confident of what I was going to feel under the skin. But … there was nothing there! The object had literally disappeared. I pressed and poked the entire area, maybe it had slightly moved position? Nothing!

Whatever this object was, it was no longer present.

The only evidence to substantiate it ever existed, my x-ray.

One of my closest friends, well aware of my history of encounters and visitations made a chilling remark when I told her of this development. "They moved it!" "They let you see it and then they moved it somewhere else."

More to come …
    Last edited by Little Blue Alien; 24th March 2023 at 08:57.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd March 2023), Harmony (16th March 2023), Heart to heart (20th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th March 2023), onevoice (18th March 2023), Orph (16th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (16th March 2023), Sadieblue (17th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2023), william r sanford72 (17th April 2023), wondering (5th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

RC .. thank you for your bravery and vulnerability 🙏 makes me sad that you went these tough times.. but we are with you!
    M
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), Harmony (16th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Sadieblue (17th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2023), wondering (5th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"My Purpose …To Be Human"

All my life, as previously touched upon, I have had interactions and experiences with non-human beings. From the benign and extremely spiritually evolving to the downright terrifying, intrusive, and physically assaulting: implants, bruises, marks and scratches. To say nothing of the psychological and emotional trauma, memory erasure and long-term subjective scarring sustained as a direct result. Thankfully the latter encounters are infrequent, yet the imprint left behind has been nonetheless impactful. And still, *these are as spiritually necessary to assist in the growth of my awareness and spiritual evolution as those of the more benign, enlightening encounters. Two sides of the same metaphysical coin.

And it is the benevolent encounters that I am going to focus upon in this post. Those beings whose presence has stood beside me as guide, protector and educator since birth and as I am now only discovering, even before that.

To pre-empt any contradiction in my submission that those beings of a benign nature protect me, yet willingly allow those beings access to me whose own motives are anything but, I refer you to my previous statement*. As has also been explained to me I was [never] in any mortal danger. I had agreed to undergo these encounters when in my pre-birth and soul contract planning.

A factor that features as part of the direct mental communication within my own contact and interaction is meditation. This I undertake and have committed myself to execute daily, showing by the very act my dedication and serious approach to the task at hand. In turn my commitment is rewarded by an ever-strengthening bond of trust, interaction and their giving of information.

Directly after each meditation session, always held in the early morning around 5:30 when little or no outside disruption is noticeable, I write down everything perceived [experienced]. What follows are extracts taken from my meditation diary entries. Draw your own assumptions and conclusions based upon your own current level of understanding.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

(1). The energies that greeted me as I entered into meditation are becoming very strong now. With each meditation I have noticed an increase in their intensity that or my sensitivity and openness to these energies are becoming more sensitive, more in tune with them. Once again, I was in an arid desert setting as previously visualised. A young Native American maiden dressed in tribal clothing approached me. Her demeanour towards me was of great reverence and respect. My position appeared to be seated.

The maiden was bowing and handing me a bowl, which I believe contained an offering of fruit.

To my left, but remaining out of my sight was the definite presence of a male Indian warrior. His attitude was one of wanting to keep this maiden away, as if she was more of a nuisance. He literally blocked her approach and would not relent, circling around and in front of me.

I must admit my thoughts at this moment challenged and questioned his attitude, as the maiden did not seem threatening to me. I immediately received the instruction to "wait" and "watch" …

I then saw another Native American woman pointing towards the night sky and instantaneously received the knowledge that [I] had come to them hundreds of years ago from the stars and stayed with their tribe, educating and teaching them.

Basically, I was an alien that visited their tribe and stayed with them for a while.

WTF!!

I then came out of the meditation, but then something that had been said to me weeks previously by a colleague – a "message" he had been inspired to give me coming completely out of the blue and totally disconnected from our topics of conversation during one of our times together, dawned on me with vivid clarity and with it a new appreciation and understanding. Especially for the wording he had used, which at the time I had not reacted favourably towards. "You need to find your tribe". Your. Tribe!

(2). I struggled with the imagery that I found myself immersed within. They seemed completely opposite to that which I had experienced in previous meditations. Not spiritual in nature but very material, practical.

I found myself moving down a long dimly lit corridor of what I "felt" strongly was a military establishment. The environment of the corridor felt "underground" but I received no other additional sensory information to quantify this "sense" I had of an underground establishment. I saw military personnel - soldiers, standing against the right-hand side of the corridor as I moved along it.

I mentally asked where I was and immediately one word was received: Holloman.

I then found myself in a different location but still within the same establishment. This was much larger, still dimly illuminated and had the sense of a hangar or area where technology was housed. I "saw" a bubble craft. It was literally a clear bubble levitating about 3-4 feet above the ground. I did not receive any details of the craft’s structure or material. No-one was inside the bubble, but I was immediately informed that this bubble craft was able to traverse through dimensions. Its actual purpose was to take the occupant through dimensions.

(3). A completely different dynamic of meditation this morning. This time I asked a very specific question directly to my 'Guardians' – "What is my purpose on Earth?" The reply was immediate.

My purpose is to be Human. To experience being in a physical Human body and to experience what it is to literally be "Human". How it feels to be physically, mentally, and emotionally Human. My experience of being a Human is necessary and invaluable for the Collective of Souls who are working with me on this project. What I am gaining and collecting from my physical existence is priceless and so important.

I again asked to see my Guardians. In response I felt a very strong presence begin to manifest within my home directly in front of where I was seated. With my eyes remaining closed, and my focus very much remaining in its meditative state, I began to see so vividly the colour of the Guardians’ skin, a beautiful dark, almost liquid [mercury] metallic-looking Cobalt blue. I saw a humanoid figure begin to manifest in my mind. Small, childlike but with the classic oversized head and [very] large, tear-shaped black eyes.

More to come …
    Last edited by Little Blue Alien; 20th March 2023 at 12:32.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Heart to heart (20th March 2023), Orph (20th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (20th March 2023), Sadieblue (20th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"The Truth Behind The Illusion"

For those of you now familiar with my posts, and for those of you who have been led to this for the very first time, I have been instructed by those I call my "Guardians" to share a slightly different aspect of my life with you. My previous posts have focused mainly on my direct and personal interactions as a contactee (experiencer). In truth I prefer to steer clear of using labels and generic terms of description. I find them more of a distraction away from any message conveyed in the actual experience being described than serving any real useful benefit. Still, for the ease of understanding, that is what my previous posts have been largely about.

This post however I wish to share with you glimpses of the connection I have with another realm, the spirit realm. The truth that what is called "death" is merely a physical manifestation, a natural process affecting merely the container in which we reside whilst present in the material reality. We - who we truly are - pure spiritual beings of a finer and brighter expression, death is merely the key that unlocks us from our temporary physical containment. Freeing us to exist once again within our true state of existence.

The reason I have been "asked" to share this topic is to show through my own experiences the close connection both subjects: abductee, experiencer and the spirit realm have with one another - vibrations, dimensions, frequencies. All interconnected and not so separate as many would first believe or want them to remain - independent. That many of the abduction encounters though appearing on the surface to be physical in nature with marks, implants, sightings etc. at the core however, the reality of it is so much bigger and expansive than can be gauged by viewing it through a physical prism.

The first conscious memory I have of the spirit realm knocking on the door of my reality occurred when I had just turned 13 years of age. As with my first recalled "night visitations" this experience happened in the exact same arena - my bedroom. Almost a prologue to that which was yet to unfold, I was again laying in my bed. I had not been there for long; I wasn’t even tired. It was far from dark, even through the drawn bedroom curtains the early evening light still gave plenty of brightness for me to clearly see by. My bedroom bathed in the burnt orange wash of a late summer's evening.

No warning. No sound. No advanced epiphany to hail what was about to occur. As with the commencement of my night visitations, the appearance was sudden. The ghostly spectral form of an old woman, silently caressing the peaceful moment as she emerged from the bedroom wall directly adjacent to my bed. Visible only from the waist up, translucent in substance, she moved fluidly and with a purposeful determination right above my bed. Right above me, and proceeded in a straight line to float across the bedroom to disappear as she had appeared, silently - straight through the opposite wall into the neighbour’s property and disappeared!

I never saw her again. In all the years I lived at my parents' home. She never reappeared. But her debut was permanently etched in my memory. A marker to the revelation she had presented to me in that brief and silent moment of manifestation. [I could see spirit people!]

I was soon to discover [seeing] was not all I was capable of doing as ethereal disembodied voices would regularly call out my name, making real their unseen presence.

At 15 years old, having been sole witness to growing psychic phenomena that at times swirled about me like autumnal leaves caught in an unseen vortex, I visited a spiritual church. My very first. And was faced with a stark and absolute pronouncement of clarity to that which I was experiencing. Seated at the back of the small church hall amidst the regular and loyal congregation, my youthful appearance causing more than the occasional and perplexed glance. The arrival of someone new, to say nothing of young, was plainly felt and not lost on me. Nor was it lost on that morning's guest medium; an elderly gentleman in his late sixties. His thin, drawn but commanding presence upon the podium immediately drawing everyone's attention as he stood slowly. He passed a momentary glance across the sea of faces that stared back at him, cleared his throat and with a defiant action -pointed straight at me! His voice loudly echoing.

"You!"

I gulped, and felt so exposed. I also became aware of the obvious annoyance of a few who had been visiting that establishment regularly, so wanting to be chosen to receive some message from the beyond - some verbal recognition of their loyalty and in turn receiving … none. And here was a mere boy on his very first visit becoming the immediate and direct focus of the medium.

"You should be up here doing what I am doing, why aren't you?"

I just sat there, frozen. Like a rabbit in headlights, mute and startled. I shrugged my shoulders. I was 15 years of age!

The medium continued: "Why are you hiding your light under a bushel?"

I felt so embarrassed. So … exposed. Yet beneath my genuine awkwardness there glinted the smallest spark of recognition. Of validation that spoke a truth of my connections with a world unseen but which surrounded all of us: an undiscovered country from which we have all travelled, and will again return to, when our individual journey's here have reached their pre-determined exit.

I was encouraged. And as nervous as I felt when walking towards the small gathering of church staff after the morning's service had drawn to its conclusion, the medium's words stilled my fears and motivated me forward. I asked where I could go to receive help in developing this "skill" I had been so publicly outed as having. The blank stares that greeted my request should have told me there and then that the surface appearances of smiles and welcomes from this establishment was mere cosmetic gloss. Scratch the surface and what lay beneath was the same old rigid play of ego.

"I'm sorry, we cannot help you!"

Taken aback by the obvious abruptness of the response, I tried once again to engage, realising the reaction was condescending in part due to my age. I was a fifteen-year-old boy.

"Is there any where you can suggest I go to help in mediumship?"

Now the blank stares from these staff members altered and became noticeably defensive, the body language now shifted too. As did the tone in the voice. Stern.

"I'm sorry, we cannot help you!"

This small exchange now smothered that smallest spark of recognition I had felt being fanned by the medium's earlier words. I felt dejected. Brushed aside and irrelevant. Now, here I will try to express how my consciousness, that "non-human" soul which is [me] and which resides currently within this physical human form, struggled with this response. I could not connect with it. I could not recognise its value or even its purpose when one is requesting genuine assistance and guidance, and in turn is met with such resistance. Such disdain. Especially when housed within the structure of a building fundamentally promoting and demonstrating such high spiritual values and ethics as that of a Spiritualist Church.

Naivete. No. I do not believe it was. Was not my reaction, my complete confusion, a more telling lesson clearly displaying the multi-faceted and differing levels of spiritual progress incarnated upon this planet. The lesson for me was perhaps a simple one for many, but in which I personally struggled to relate to, and decades later - still do, I must admit. Just because what [I] perceive - that "service" is one of the highest of gifts to bestow upon another: when assistance is requested, if you can help why would you not do so, there are many others who simply do not share this concept. That their own innate construct of themselves is still very firmly rooted and held captive in the singular, in "self", in "ego", in "fear" and not an understanding that we are all "connected". We are all "One".

I carried this rejection for a very long time. It was only years later when speaking with another medium about this very exchange that their insight relit that spark so cruelly crushed by those three individuals who were yet to discover this understanding for themselves.

"Ego my love". The medium explained. "Jealousy. Your ability, so pure and natural. They could not see beyond your age of 15 years and that you had so much natural clairvoyant ability. That's why they wouldn't help you."

Years of carrying the dismissal of these individuals was released in one long deep sigh. And with its expulsion, a renewed sense of my own self-esteem. Minute, yet now encouraged and given permission to grow.

At this turning point in my life, I was already having UFO sightings, visitations and encounters of a non-human origin. I would go out on "Night Watches" with close friends who all shared a deep interest in the subject. All being aware of my own "visitation" and paranormal experiences, and a few who had not only witnessed for themselves these events first hand, but experienced their own encounters.

My yearning for answers motivated by my own experiences now brought me into contact with one of the most genuine and beautiful of souls I have ever had the privilege and honour to be able to call my friend; Tony Dodd. When I first met Tony, he was now retired, having served honourably for 25 years as a police officer for the North Yorkshire Constabulary. It was whilst he was a serving officer that he and a work colleague witnessed a nuts-and-bolts craft (UFO) over the North Yorkshire Moors, and following numerous other sightings his true calling came into its own and he soon became a world-renowned investigator into the UFO phenomenon.

I was now in my mid-twenties, and when I met Tony for the very first time at his home in Skipton, North Yorkshire, he was now the Head of Investigations for one of Europe's largest scientific UFO Investigative Bureau's, Quest International. At this precise time, I was the regional coordinator for "Bristol Quest" -a regional branch of Quest International which was responsible for investigating UFO sightings and related phenomena reported by the general public across the South West of the United Kingdom. As much as I assumed my first meeting with Tony was going to be solely focused in this capacity, how wrong could I have been. Yet another of those many synchronicities that have danced through my life, shaping its direction, and offering evidence for the validity of my experiences.

After meeting with Tony and his lovely wife Pauline, we travelled a short distance to meet with two of their good friends, Joyce and Brian. In their own rights, both highly developed psychic mediums. It was here that I was asked if I would be willing to allow a light being with whom Tony had previously spoken to and trusted, to speak through me. [Me!!] I was to say the least taken aback, to say nothing of the fact that I had never undertaken trance mediumship before in my life. I was more than a little apprehensive at the prospect and puzzled why neither Joyce or Brian was offering themselves as "temporary host". After receiving a more than satisfactory explanation, I agreed.

What you need to understand is that I trusted Tony completely. I knew he would not put me into a situation that was reckless or dangerous to my wellbeing. To know the man is to truly know his soul. He also unquestionably trusted Joyce and Brian. They had helped him on previous investigations so many times. And if I did get into any difficulty, I was secure that the required knowledge was well placed within that room to remedy it quickly.

And so, through guidance from Joyce was slowly taken into a deep state of trance.

What followed was a lengthy dialogue between an entity which identified itself as one of the "Lords of Light" and Tony Dodd. Tony, with 25 years’ experience as a police sergeant, asked very specific questions of which only he knew the answers to, and of which there was absolutely no possibility of my having any fore knowledge. This clearly establishing without doubt that what now spoke through me was the same entity that had conversed with him before.

Sadly, despite a detailed and thorough search, no transcript or audio recording (both of which were made at the time) has been found to allow me to share with you what was discussed. A genuine loss, but what I believe is more important is the fundamental and clear connection between one phenomenon and another: UFO and Spiritual.

In one perspective separate, yet intrinsically connected.

Since as far back as I can recall I have "seen" spirits. Heard disembodied voices calling my name and been witness to apparitions. I've woken suddenly during the night to be greeted by the spectral form of a woman floating directly above my bed. Her appearance far more alive and vivid than I, portraying an extremely luminous blue white colour. Her long flowing hair and clothing gently wafting silently as if suspended under water. As soon as I saw her, I reached up my hand to try and touch what greeted my eyes. As my outstretched fingers drew close, she faded and disappeared. How long she had been there I could not say, but nothing than the purest of love and compassion emanated from her towards myself.

My encounters with the spiritual walking parallel with my experiences of visitations from extra and interdimensional beings. Were these two separate realities or merely reflections from a much larger truth? I now believe through everything that I have been privileged to witness, the latter. There is no real distinction. We are brainwashed from birth through societal structures and doctrine to think a certain way. To confirm to a rigid belief system that reality is fixed a certain way -one way. But this is a falsehood. A lie. A deception to hide the evidence of how much bigger reality truly is.

Through truth comes freedom. A freedom from controlled systems of thought, ideology and behaviour.

This is what my Guardians have been teaching me my entire life. Shown me, through experiences benign and seemingly malevolent. Yet both as necessary as the other to reveal the truth behind the illusion. There is no distinction through the truth that we exist in a limitless reality where Humankind is not the centre of existence. That planet Earth is but one small but extremely precious world among an infinite number of others just as valued. Where dimensions coexist and interconnect offering windows through which we can occasionally peer and stare in awe at the depth of the magnificence we behold. Sometimes in wonder. Sometimes in terror. But both equal in purpose and creation.

More to come …

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Heart to heart (23rd March 2023), onevoice (24th March 2023), Orph (23rd March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (4th April 2023), pueblo (23rd March 2023), Sadieblue (28th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Hypno-Regression - Videos"

My earlier post "Hypno-Regression" was a verbatim transcript from the recorded regression session undertaken for a documentary concerning the alien abduction phenomenon, and filmed in 1997.

Now, with my sincerest heartfelt thanks to both Stephanie and Bill for making this possible, I am making available that actual regression session in full. Alongside this, another short clip from an additional regression session of mine that was undertaken around the same time. Sadly, the only source of this 2nd recording was recorded directly off a TV screen, so the quality is less than desired. It is however the [only] version I have.

These recordings were made over 25 years ago in 1997, and both offering a brief insight into my connections with the EBE's associated with myself. Much has occurred over that 25-year period, culminating in actual waking visitations of the EBE's within my home.

Last edited by Little Blue Alien; 6th April 2023 at 08:17.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), Harmony (4th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th April 2023), Orph (4th April 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (4th April 2023), Sadieblue (8th April 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RC dear friend across the pond, thank you for your bravery in sharing these insightful posts. I have tried to view the videos and even attempted to open them in an additional tab but the videos do not seem to load, not sure if it is a technical issue or nefarious forces keeping us from knowing your truth.. but as always I am grateful to know you and send you positive vibes and blessings from Down Under.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Little Blue Alien (5th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th April 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Sadieblue (8th April 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    RC dear friend across the pond, thank you for your bravery in sharing these insightful posts. I have tried to view the videos and even attempted to open them in an additional tab but the videos do not seem to load, not sure if it is a technical issue or nefarious forces keeping us from knowing your truth.. but as always I am grateful to know you and send you positive vibes and blessings from Down Under.
    Hello my friend, I am truly sorry that you have experienced playback issues with the above videos. I've tested them both myself and they do playback without issue -although I did find yesterday after their initial upload that there were some initial issues with buffering. I put this down to multiple playbacks happening simultaneously and the source server not being able to handle the amount of traffic. I have also tested the download links and these also work ok. What browser are you using? I am using the latest version of Edge if that helps. You could try again and see how you get on, but I have informed Bill about this issue just in case something can be done at the source.

Bless you always for your genuine support.

May Love & light Be Forever Your Companions.

RC

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th April 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (5th April 2023), Sadieblue (8th April 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Awakenings"

Walking in concert alongside my fully conscious physical experiences are my journeys into those deeper, more expansive mindscapes of psychic visions and astral travels. Where the limitations of the physical and material reality fall away, leaving the traveller with the infinite canvas of the mental perceptions and constructs of their own psychic awareness and intuitions. Are these excursions any less meaningful or valid than the physical-based experiences merely because of the medium by which they are encountered? The United States Military didn’t think so, established in 1978, a secret army unit at Forte Meade, Maryland, with the combined efforts of the Defence Intelligence Agency and the California contractor SRI International was formed under the codename Stargate project. The objective to investigate the potential military and intelligence benefits of psychic phenomena, focusing primarily on remote viewing - the ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance and accurately detail said observed intentions.

This genuine interest in the psychic abilities of humans for the specific application and use within the military and intelligence agencies also not limited to the United States alone. The former Soviet Union's KGB and its newly formed domestic and security service known as the FSB as well as the Chinese Ministry of State Security and Israel's Mossad have all invested great time, money and effort into this field of research.

With this in mind I again pose the question, are these excursions any less meaningful or valid than the physical-based experiences merely because of the medium by which they are encountered?

After all aren’t we in truth consciousness temporarily housed within a container of physical matter enabling us to exist in this present state of existence. The physical being the illusion, with thought the true reality.

With my life long interaction with intelligences outside of this planet clearly residing on both the physical as well as other numerous vibrationary states [interdimensional if you will], communication and information has both been received and sent on the astral and psychic levels - conscious thought transference: telepathy. And through achieved states of trance and meditation, I have been guided by these intelligences to focus and hone my abilities to better facilitate this interaction. This process is still ongoing and I most certainly do not for one moment consider myself to be an "expert" in this practice -no-one can truly attest to being this. The more you learn, you come to realise the less you actually know. With that said, neither do I shy away from the fact that I have achieved [and witnessed as a result] a great deal.

What follows are some of my personal journal entries made immediately after each trance and/or meditation session I have undertaken. Information given to me by those beings closely connected with me, and the places they have deliberately taken me [remotely] to purposefully instruct and educate.

As with all of my previous posts, I leave you to draw your own assumptions and conclusions based upon your own current level of understanding and awareness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...I found myself in a formless environment. Where upon I was immediately greeted by a male individual who physically manifested himself as someone of great age who emanated immense wisdom and experience. His hair was long, white and flowing beyond his shoulders, accompanied by a long white beard. He was simply dressed in a white robe/gown.

He did not speak, but I knew to follow him (floating/flying) through the formless reality in which we were within. I made a mental observation whilst following him that he moved (traversed) dimensions as easily as I walk through the air on Earth.

I found myself entering into a cave-like environment, and felt it was located underground. I did not receive any impressions or information of exactly where underground but it wasn’t Earth, I knew/felt that. The environment was dry, not damp or moist as you’d find caves here on earth. The male individual was present and motioned for me to step into an alcove that appeared to have been carved out of a section of the cave wall. This alcove was either lined with, or created entirely from clear crystal. Similar to Quartz, and it may well have been Quartz, but I did not receive any definite information as to its true nature, apart from knowing it [was] crystal.
    The alcoves' size was just large enough for a single adult to comfortably stand within. It strangely reminded me of the transporter area on the original Starship Enterprise from the original Star Trek television series.

I was informed that this alcove [due to the crystal] would aid in quickening my vibrations. Physical? Mental? Soul? This was never explained, and strangely in the moment it never felt a requirement on my part to even question this.

Whilst remaining in this alcove, I began to feel the physical sensations of tingling all over my actual physical body. I then received the briefest mental flash of a long blond haired humanoid female’s face. I [knew] she was extra-terrestrial, and I instantaneously had a strong emotional gut 'recall' that I [knew] her, and that she had interacted with me when I was a young child. Almost like meeting an old friend you hadn’t seen for years.

I was then helped out of the alcove and slowly came out of the meditation…"

"…The image of a large elongated amethyst crystal pyramid appeared, slowly rotating within empty space. I focused on this pyramid and immediately my thoughts became filled with the shadowy faces of the "Grey" type of extra-terrestrials. For the briefest of moments, I observed one of them walk towards me and immediately I became aware of a strong recognition, almost akin to seeing an old friend after a long time apart.

I was then travelling through what I initially perceived to be a narrow rocky gorge [think Grand Canyon for comparison]. I was moving quickly just above the ground, weaving effortlessly through this narrow gorge. The surroundings then changed to that of a dimly lit tunnel, which I initially assumed was underground, but it became apparent it wasn’t -think wormhole.

I briefly became a little unsettled and afraid, but no sooner had I begun to feel this anxiety, than a thought/voice reassuringly said – "you are safe".

I exited this tunnel onto another dimly lit barren rocky landscape, which had an overriding sulphur yellow dusting. I knew I was on another planet. I just felt this so strongly. I was immediately informed that I was on Mars!

I then came out of the meditation and exclaimed verbally 'Wow'..."

"…I was again on Mars, my astral self-moving rapidly with purpose towards the large dark pyramid that sits upon Mars surface.

I moved through the exterior of the pyramid’s outer surface and passed into its inner central chamber. Here stands a large pyramid-shaped crystal structure. My only goal to place both palms of my hands upon its surface -to reconnect with it.

I was mentally shown through vivid imagery that to physically enter this inner chamber, a doorway can only be accessed by placing both palms upon a raised square platform situated upon the wall directly beside the doorway entrance.

Moulded and slightly sunken into the surface of this platform is the shape of a pair of humanoid hand prints.

This entrance was not opened by recognising the physical palm prints but by the individual's own specific energy (vibration) detected when placing both hands (palms down) against these hand prints. Only certain vibrations can open and access this inner chamber.

I then asked to see my Guardians, and immediately upon sending this thought-request, a very tall male humanoid projected his appearance into my mind. His skin was as white as paper, with a slight chalky texture to its complexion, his hair long, straight and passing his shoulders. This too was totally white. His eyes slightly larger than ours and cobalt blue.

I immediately recognised him as the species termed 'The Tall Whites'.

Coming out of my meditation, my crown and especially third-eye chakra ached. I knew I had pushed it harder than usual this meditation, but as with exercising physical muscles, slow but regular and deliberate usage will in time lessen the resistance and strengthen the muscles' ability…"

"…A tunnel of purple light.

Changing to a single slowly rotating pyramid structure made entirely out of gold.

Each facet of this pyramid covered in strange hieroglyphic style writing etched into the gold.

The pyramid hovered in front of me…"

"…A very large open book with many pages was placed upon my lap. Its appearance was ancient. I was told this book contained great wisdom and knowledge that was being entrusted to me. That in time I would be guided to impart this knowledge to others.

I was then informed that an object; similar to a small crystal, would be implanted within the centre of my brain, and out of phase from our physical reality, to assist communication.

I was informed that the procedure would hurt, but for only the briefest of time and that this discomfort would soon pass.

Note* Several hours later in the day I experienced pain akin to a mild headache for a few hours. This was felt primarily at the top of my head and just behind my forehead. This discomfort has since passed…"

More to come …
    Last edited by Little Blue Alien; 17th April 2023 at 08:52.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2023), Harmony (17th April 2023), Orph (17th April 2023), Parsi-X (17th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Synchronicity in motion my friend.. in my qhht session.. the first of many I hope … was shown a black pyramid that turned see through with purple skies… I was then also shown a grey type being except the eyes were more elongated than almond shaped…… and as you so eloquently write: I wish to one day read a book of your experiences 🙏🧿
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2023), Harmony (17th April 2023), Little Blue Alien (17th April 2023), Orph (17th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3