+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "My Purpose ... To Be Human"

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,700 times in 2,232 posts

Default Re: "My Purpose ... To Be Human"

Welcome to the forum Richard.

The title of this thread reminded me very much of the prayer/mantra that George Green, in his book Handbook for the New Paradigm, says we would all benefit by using regularly; 'I am a human becoming, help me to become!'.

Can you define what you understand by the term 'human'?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Franny (6th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (6th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (6th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2023), Miller (6th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), RunningDeer (6th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), wondering (6th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Can you define what you understand by the term 'human'?
    Hi pueblo,

In direct relation to my own expression of this and my own "mission" -I am here to experience what it means to be Human. The emotions: positive & negative. How this species perceives its surroundings, its reality and constructs of such. How it is and feels to be physically Human. Everything that being "Human" and existing within a human society gives the experiencer. I expressed the following under a particular hypno-regression session I underwent: "They cannot experience the Earth experience in their current physical state. So we experience it for them and it's a passing of information. They learn from us what it's like to walk down the street, what it's like to wear clothes, what it's like to eat, breath, sleep, talk, watch the television. Everything that is to do with the Earth existence. They want to know about it -and the best way to know about it, apart from doing it yourself is ... they connect directly into our experiences and our memories. They don't have to experience themselves, we experience it for them".

I hope that gives you a little clarity my friend.

RC.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Franny (6th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (6th March 2023), Heart to heart (6th March 2023), Ivanhoe (6th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (6th March 2023), magicmanx (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2023), Orph (6th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (13th March 2023), pueblo (6th March 2023), RunningDeer (6th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th March 2023), wondering (6th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by The White Wizard (here)
    "Meditation Guided To Seek Man From Utah ..."

Wednesday, January 18th 2023.

I was taken to an arid desert landscape of canyons, volcanic rock and sagebrush and grass. I knew I was in America and I was "told" it was Utah. I was again "told" that there was a man in Utah that I needed to connect with. That this was [very important].

I then came out of the meditation.

Friday, January 20th 2023.

I again found myself in the same arid desert landscape as previously visualised. Again the same "impression" [telling] that was previously experienced repeated itself, that there was a man I needed to "connect" with from this location.

I then came out of the meditation.

Naturally I was now bemused and (to say nothing of) being completely at a loss of just how the hell was I supposed to "connect" with this individual? It wasn't as if I could just pick up the Meditation Yellow Pages and search under the section of 'Men In Utah'! If only.

Not to nitpick, but it seems that the primary reason to start this thread is to hopefully find this Utah contact, and secondly to introduce yourself to the forum.

A great introduction! Much can be gleaned from it.

About seeking the man from Utah: is he actually in Utah or is he merely ‘from’ Utah and could be in Iceland or wherever? Could the desert imagery be a means of identifying the man and not necessarily the place where he would be? And what time frame is involved? Could the contact person be in your future or in the past? Too many seekers tend to overlook the time dimension. This is one reason that we find precognitive dreams occurring outside of real-time. Or, as in the PEAR lab experiments, subjects would influence a random number generator outside of real time. Once the investigators discovered this they made huge leaps and bounds in their discoveries. Of course mainstream science wouldn’t have much to do with that situation. There was some early mainstream interest in the PEAR lab experiments centered on ‘hardening’ microelectronics from an operator’s intent. However, when time displacement came into the picture that interest evaporated because the situation became too complicated to deal with as far as protecting and/or influencing sensitive electronic systems that operate using quantum theory (tunnel diodes for example). Time displacement infers vast swaths of time. In psi research of the 70’s onward it was noticed that two weeks was a common length of displacement in experimental results. Same goes for dream and/or meditative precognition. Same goes for remote viewing. Time displacement is essential to control for in remote viewing.

From my own experience these imperatives to seek someone or something out that come from meditations, dreams, OBE’s, or elsewhere, are not necessarily rooted in real time/space. Seeking the contact with focused intent, using an altered state of one sort or another that one has an operational proficiency with might be successful when the right circumstances allow the ‘meeting’ to occur. In other words, ask (in a meditation or dream) and ye shall receive (but don’t have preconceived notions as to how that happens or what form the result will appear in).

A deeper questioning of the content of these particular meditations might be in order. Just my two cents.

Judging by the responses to your thread you may have ‘found your people’ here on the PA forum. There are a lot of beliefs in action here that resonate with yours. But are your people really ‘here and now’ and are they human?

I relate to the question from pueblo, ‘Can you define what you understand by the term ‘human?’ Your response reminds me of thoughts I’ve had of my own situation. Am I nothing but a tool for assuaging some far-flung entity’s curiosity, in the vein of Heinlein’s character Valentine Michael Smith, who was essentially just a sophisticated spy?

In my own case the only thing that makes my seemingly twisted, non-ordinary life experience sensible is that I am not of this reality, at all. I came here (maybe under duress or as an heroic volunteer?) to learn as much about these people and their psychological makeup as possible. Which also means learning as much as possible about their local environment, history, etc. I wouldn't mind being a discardable tool, really. This personality that I identify with isn’t particularly interesting to me. Embodiment isn’t something I even like. Except perhaps as a method used to investigate.

It seems to me that there are many who come here who are not intent upon ‘spiritual growth.’ But for the sake of the many who pursue such growth I hope that there are rules in place to determine what sort of entity is granted entrance to this place while operating outside of the ‘reincarnational wheel.’ One rule seems to be the wiping of knowledge and memory of other existences. Which means that the ‘participant-observer’ who is here to gain insight into this human species begins their investigation on an objective, sound footing. In other words, they enter more or less on an equal basis with those whom they study.

These participant-observers will tend to be quite evolved. They can be easily spotted by the manner in which they interact with others. I’d say most are hidden teachers and healers. They must remain hidden, though, at least in the mainstream of popular culture. And they are most likely protected from interference by entities other than their forebears. In other words, they are not abducted or otherwise messed with under any circumstances. They tend to have a strength beyond the ordinary. And that strength will draw certain individuals and will repel most unless that strength is somehow shielded. Which means there must be some sort of deception undertaken. Of course that brings up moral issues.

The point I most wish to make is that one individual gathering knowledge and then transferring it to a non-human, detached entity seems inefficient. The goal of the dedicated participant-observer may be a bit more lofty. Using one intense lifetime’s worth of experience, in conjunction with re-discovered (re-constituted) abilities that were originally wiped at birth, the observer could conceivably be able to absorb all of humanity as a whole by sampling countless individual lives across time and space – all in one lifetime. That would be like ‘becoming’ all of humanity in one fell swoop. The recipient of all of this research would then have a much better grasp of who these people are as a whole. Are there galactic or inter-dimensional ‘anthropologists’ who specialize in this manner of participant-observation across species and across distinctive realities? I think so. If so, the real question is ‘how much do they influence those whom they study?’

I question the nature of humanity all the time. Coming from ‘outside’ of the system, and working from outside the system (for me, via OBE’s or conscious dream-sharing) once one has become familiar with the day-to-day essence of that system, provides many clues. There are entities that are not human. Where are the boundaries between the human and non-human? Defining those boundaries will give some insight into the nature of the relationships between humankind and the Other. Are humans limited to one particular space/time realm? Must they be embodied to be human? Operating at this level of inquiry is not compatible with being a mere investigatory tool. In a sense, one comes here to ‘become’ humanity as a whole. That is the ET or higher-dimensional participant-observer’s greatest goal. It’s perhaps the only way to fully know the essence of what it means to be human. A real pro may be able to accomplish that goal in one complete lifetime.

In my case that kid who was born in 1950 USA had no desire to be here. Basically stripped of his forebear’s heritage to have been born into this system, was an offense. He went back to whence he became whenever he could, up until circumstance required that he commit to this reality and get on with filling in the blanks of the basic structure that his life would entail. That kind of committed engagement is required by the time the formative teen years begin when socialization is the name of the game. Without proper socialization the participant-observer is lost in a lost world.

You say that you are ‘not alone.’ In my case I must be alone so as to remain objective. Any interference from my ‘forebears’ would taint the result of my work, so to speak. We interact in other less intrusive ways.

Don’t read too much into what I write. I’m no authority and never wish to be. I work in the background, out of sight. Forget authority. Let internet memes go. Abandon ancient texts. Learn from personal experience as much as possible, with guidance from within. That’s my attitude. At the same time, if you are here to glean information to report back to some Other, then do know all of the memes and belief systems. That’s a large part of the job since these are the things that distinguish this particular human-created reality from all others.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Franny (6th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (6th March 2023), Little Blue Alien (6th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), Orph (6th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), pueblo (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (6th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th March 2023), wondering (6th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Awesome feedback helium. Thank you so much.

To correct you, my primary reason to post is to share my story with others who may find something of value within it. At its minimum to offer support they are not alone in their own story (many struggle by themselves for fear of how 'others' less enlightened may react). Granted, this first post was inspired by my meditation described within it, but my Guardians are clever. There is far more at work here than my connecting with this man from Utah. They are shaping my journey and where I need to be (and who I need to connect to). And inspiring me to finally begin to open up and share my experiences to a much wider audience is the beginning of this process for me, but not the end. And to answer your inquiries about timeframe etc. Present. He resides in Utah. There are other details I have deliberately [not] included in my first post specifically to enable me to recognise him when he does arrive. Details about him personally that were also shared to me within the meditation and by my Guardians.

But again, you are basing your reply upon just one of my posts, you need to read all to fully appreciate how this journey is unfolding for me. I posted a new one today -not sure whether you have read this one yet?

helium said: one individual gathering knowledge and then transferring it to a non-human, detached entity seems inefficient. If it were just one individual. And if that individual were human themselves. The information I am being given about myself has only recently begun to be revealed. I am now at a stage in my awareness that I am willing to accept without fear. Again, further posts from myself will address this in more detail.

I will keep adding posts as time allows and within this thread.

Once again my friend, thank you so much for being so open and honest. I will respond again when I have fully digested all that you have shared here.

RC.

My latest post can be found here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1546381
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th March 2023 at 18:05. Reason: fixed quote formatting

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Franny (6th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Heart to heart (6th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (6th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), Orph (6th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), RunningDeer (6th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2023), wondering (7th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,103 times in 2,403 posts

Hi Richard, and welcome.

I've taken the liberty of trimming your opening post to just one paragraph.

Gathering her senses, and seeing she was alright, she was left alone once again. She again approached me but this time explained her previous actions. The following I am paraphrasing, but the jest is practically accurate to what she said. "..I have been watching you all morning from the other side of the hall. You are surrounded by so much light -it's blinding, and you cannot be seen. I wanted to know [what you are?], so I was trying to 'link' in to you. As I attempted to do this, a huge being of light suddenly appeared, stepped in front of you and pushed me backwards -telling me to mind my own business. That's why I screamed and fell backwards.."
    This bothered me as I read it, and still puzzles me now.

These were her words following the highly unusual set of events; though you do point out you are paraphrasing, the gist of it was accurate.

It probably speaks more of my lack of understanding about matters I have only read about but it was a little surprising to read that "a huge being of light" 'pushed her back' and told her to "mind her own business".

it doesn't seem, on the face of that description, to be an entirely benign act. That incident clearly stays strong in your memories, as it would anyone's, have you pondered on it a lot to discern some meaning?

Thank you for your time.

Ewan

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (6th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (6th March 2023), Franny (6th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (6th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), NASA Apollo Cartographer (8th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), RunningDeer (6th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2023), wondering (7th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,492 times in 21,118 posts

Lightbulb Re: "My Purpose ... To Be Human"

Thank you so much, Richard aka "@The White Wizard" for sharing your experiences of your personal story ... and welcome to the Avalon Tribe

I noticed your writing style is very similar to how my "neutral observer" awareness works, that is beyond judging and beyond dualistic thinking ... Normally it takes effort to sense where someone (who is new) is coming from what his or her limitations are (as everybody has some limitations, conditioning, upbringing, life's baggage etc.) and what part is: new, uplifting, fascinating, insightful, helpful etc. ...
    • With you (your shared story) it is pure flow ... and I stayed on the highest level of interest all the way up to the end of your story, which is really rare!... I could not stop reading ...
    The way you write it down is perfect ... consider writing a book! ... Keep in mind I am Dutch and English is not my native language ... so how I express to you now is, in a way, slightly different in comparison if I spoke Dutch to you ... Nevertheless, I hope you get my take on your contribution here on Project Avalon Forum which is to me also kind a "Tribe" too

My UFO encounters were mostly blue-white ones, and I was protected by blue-white light as well two times ... (but it has nothing to do with "blue avians").

Have you ever heard of the UFO Documentary called: "The Real 4400" ... you can see the full version on my Project Avalon forum thread called:
    Maybe it can help you with your quest/mission ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd March 2023 at 14:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Heart to heart (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th March 2023), Little Blue Alien (7th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), Parsi-X (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (7th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2023), wondering (7th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    The way you write it down is perfect ... consider writing a book!
    Hear, hear, John.

I sent along a link to a friend earlier today stating, “You may be interested in Richard, a.k.a. The White Wizard's writing style and his content as well.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th March 2023 at 01:27.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), wondering (7th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote This bothered me as I read it, and still puzzles me now. These were her words following the highly unusual set of events; though you do point out you are paraphrasing, the gist of it was accurate.
    It probably speaks more of my lack of understanding about matters I have only read about but it was a little surprising to read that "a huge being of light" 'pushed her back' and told her to "mind her own business".
    it doesn't seem, on the face of that description, to be an entirely benign act. That incident clearly stays strong in your memories, as it would anyone's, have you pondered on it a lot to discern some meaning?

Hi Ewan, thank you so much for taking the trouble (and your precious time) to direct it upon my post. I am truly honoured. Genuinely my friend.

You say: it doesn't seem, on the face of that description, to be an entirely benign act.

All of my life, since birth (literally) I have been protected. Watched over. I have even had direct physical intervention preventing accidents whilst driving (in my 20s), where the steering wheel of my car was suddenly taken out of my control, turned in a fashion beyond my ability and which prevented myself and my passengers being involved in a serious road traffic accident with another vehicle. The consequences I can only surmise as being anything but good.

In regards to the woman at the UFO conference. No-one knew her true intentions upon approaching me, no-one physical that is. Imagine yourself as a parent (if you have children this will be even easier to do). And you see a complete stranger watching one of your children from a distance for quite a while. Then they suddenly approach your child, for reasons unknown. Say nothing but stand directly in front of your child and just stare intently at them. You would, as that child's protector be more than a little concerned for the welfare of your child. And I would surmise you would act and intervene immediately. At the very least standing between this stranger and your child. Now imagine you are able to clearly discern that individuals true intentions -you would make it quite clear that they should 'leave'.

The woman was not harmed, she fell backwards due to suddenly being presented with this huge Being of Light. She was shaken yes. She was startled yes. She fell upon the floor, yes. But she was not truly harmed. But she was warned off.

You question the act as not being benign. What more benign an act than protecting one in your charge from another whose intentions were at the very least intrusive. Did she ask permission to psychically 'link in' to me? No she did not. She took it upon herself. Where was her respect towards me?

I will never know that woman's true intent and motives, irrespective of what she may have stated they were at the time. But someone did. And they acted to protect me from them.

I'm not sure if you have read my latest post my friend, if you are interested to do so, here's the link:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1546381

Please feel free to reach out and reconnect with me any time you like.

RC.
    Last edited by Franny; 9th March 2023 at 04:13. Reason: Fix quote

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Ewan (7th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Heart to heart (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), Orph (7th March 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (13th March 2023), pueblo (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (7th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by helium (here)

But again, you are basing your reply upon just one of my posts, you need to read all to fully appreciate how this journey is unfolding for me. I posted a new one today -not sure whether you have read this one yet?

Indeed, I did read all of your posts and all of the responses several times over before deciding to share my thoughts. I do not post very often to the PA forum. I do read every day, however. Your thread presents a challenge for me, though, since in general you and I are facing some similar issues.

One thing that you will likely discover here on the forum is that there are lot of ‘yes’ members who will agree with you but not ask questions that could take a thread like yours to task and allow it to develop far enough for in-depth disclosure and discussion. I hesitated to respond because I didn’t wish to sound overly challenging or confrontational. Yet I persisted by sharing some of my long-held concerns about my own life experience and the public disclosure of them. A big problem is that we have so little opportunity here to share enough of our experiential background to support an intelligent, cohesive discussion. I, for one, lament that situation and have always hoped something could be done to remedy it.

So now we know that there is a lot more to your story and that you have some evidence this Utah man exists in present time, in Utah, USA.

What would be very interesting to me is a description of your Guardians, how you came to know and trust them, and how you may have questioned them in any way. Ewan raises a question that I decided to gloss over. I’m pretty sure I have some substantial protection going on regardless of where I might roam. This protection you describe sounds a little over the top unless the woman you encountered at the conference was not who or what she appeared to be. Your explanation using the metaphor of a parent protecting a child sounds plausible. It also sounds to me as if the ‘parent’ (your Guardians?) are not putting enough effort into educating you in such a way that you could personally handle an encounter as you describe with the woman. In my opinion, based on decades of experience, there is no reason for excessive public intrusions of a non-ordinary presence or force in an incident such as this. So I question this story at a deeper level.

If I feel threatened I tend to spontaneously defend myself in ways not apparent, yet powerful. These ‘ways not apparent’ are typically subtle but effective, such as “These are not the droids you’re looking for - move on.”

I have to admit that in earlier times before I had proper experience I was the intruder in several cases. The inhabitants of the places I accidentally intruded upon were understandably upset and took extreme measures to drive me away. In other cases I was invited, but there were others in those circumstances who disagreed with the invitation, so I bowed out. The incident with the woman at the conference does appear to me to be an uncontrolled intrusion of one type or another. It might well have been a learning experience for you, in terms of learning to control your energies under the guidance of your teachers.

To be completely open and honest, I suspect that much of your experience from childhood through adulthood (including meditative experiences) have yet to be sufficiently questioned. They may not be what you think they are and your view of them could change considerably over time. It’s not my wish to create confusion or controversy. However, understanding and mastery requires time and effort.

My background is not represented in detail here on the forum. Basically, I’m like you in the sense that I knew there was something strange going on very, very early in life. I trusted nobody (not even my parents) as far back as I can recall (preschool, at least). I still have major trust issues. Beyond the early formative socialization period of my life (teens) I owned a rather unique and successful business in my mid-twenties. I knew, however, that I was not on the path I needed to be on. I rather dramatically ceased all ‘mainstream’ social connections. I gave up everything (except a now legendary 70’s Jansport D2 Expedition pack), including burning every document that identified me – drivers license, birth certificate, diplomas, military DD-214, marriage and divorce papers, and the list goes on. I then began to live in a small isolated mountain community where I made the conscious decision to be my own parent and to bring myself up once again, using my best judgment. This strategy worked quite well.

It did not take long to adjust to my new environment. There was no tv. I had very little money. There were literally thousands of acres of National Forest surrounding me, much of it designated as wilderness areas. The less than two hundred inhabitants of the deep heavily forested valley I lived in were unique in their ways and provided much support. And I had what most would consider an awakening. I was changed overnight. That sounds trite in these internet dominated days. The truth is that I was merely regaining my knowledge and abilities that were inherent in me, but not-so-well-wiped upon birthing into this realm of human embodiment. It was in this uniquely cohesive community that I developed skills that allowed me to operate outside of socially accepted bounds. My eventual birth from this rugged mountain womb (or perhaps graduation?), from this self-parenting effort, meant traveling extensively and after that a commitment to decades of academic and scientific work in a variety of disciplines.

My emphasis was always on sleep research, specifically so-called lucid dreaming. I say ‘so-called’ because fully conscious sleep (including OBE’s) is not understood still to this day. In fact my experience tells me that such matters are thoroughly misunderstood. I can easily relate to your rejection of sleep paralysis as any kind of explanation for non-ordinary experiences such as abduction or visitation since I’ve studied sleep paralysis for decades, as an academic and as a hard-core experiencer.

I tend to shy away from using terminology that fails to adequately describe a certain phenomenon. So ‘frequencies’ (without a referent), light-worker, indigo, astral plane, psychic, etc. are not in my lexicon. I do use these terms when I’m communicating with those who relate to them, but I know that the use of the terms leaves a gulf of misunderstanding behind them, at least potentially.

That said, please understand that I do not wish to sound as if I’m being confrontational or snobbish. The very worst that has happened to me on this forum is that I’ve not been questioned. In my opinion there are far too few here who ask pertinent questions. Those that do ask questions draw my attention and keep it. Now, perception is a curious and deceptive thing. How we know what we know (epistemology) is problematic when it comes to the difficult questions arising from our non-ordinary experiences.

Richard Dolan’s recent interviews with Allan Lavigne demonstrate how significant pre-internet research has largely been overlooked. The same applies to lucid dream and OBE research. Much of the best literature is now ignored. You have to be in your 70’s to appreciate this. As a meditator I suggest you familiarize yourself with ‘Lucidity Letter’ and particularly with Jane Gackenbach. She championed lucid dream research using accomplished meditators as subjects. Of note is her emphasis upon cultivating the Observer via meditation and particularly within fully lucid dreams. This entails a hands-off approach while experiencing a lucid dream (or other altered state).

https://journals.macewan.ca/lucidity/home

On the other hand, Stephen LaBerge, who’s 1980 dissertation put lucid dreaming on the scientific map, took the opposite approach – active control of dreams. One can only fully appreciate LaBerge’s work at Stanford when you look at the names of his doctoral committee members. The odd thing is, the kernel concept of LaBerge’s experiments supporting his dissertation was initially proposed by a Brit. I can’t recall his name, but he was never cited or openly recognized.

In my experience the hands-off approach is much more productive when investigating any altered state. That is pretty much what I did during my (I despise the term) initiation that took place prior to any serious research other than by the UK-based Celia Green along with the British Society for Psychical Research. I developed a solid, reliable Observer. My ‘inner’ teachers would require that I take control now and then as a teaching method.

Point being: the well developed Observer is able to witness subconscious content bubble up into the imagery (visual, auditory, or other) experienced during meditation or dreaming, or, perhaps, abduction. My mantra regarding the abduction and/or visitation phenomenon is that we need better observers. Our perception is directly connected to subconscious content.

There is so much more to be said on this topic. I present these references, though, to emphasize that perception is a precarious thing. It’s depths are best studied outside of the reference frame of waking everyday conscious states. And then studied with caution, a grain of salt, and knowing that today’s conclusions will someday be obsolete.

Add into the mix alien or inter-dimensional beings and it’s absolutely necessary to know your own thought processes very well so that you know when your perceptions are being manipulated in some fashion.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th March 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Delight (7th March 2023), Ewan (7th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Heart to heart (7th March 2023), Jaak (7th March 2023), Jad (9th March 2023), Kalamos (7th March 2023), Little Blue Alien (7th March 2023), magicmanx (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2023), onevoice (7th March 2023), Orph (7th March 2023), Pam (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (7th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow helium. Thank you so much. I've sent you a PM.

Love & Light from England my friend,

RC.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th March 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Gwin Ru (7th March 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (7th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

I wish you the best White Wizard in your search. I feel very protective of humans including myself. There is a heightened sense of alert for agendas that would keep us in the "pen" in which we are farmedof energy to keep the SYSTEM going.

The appearance of both extremes "God Guys and Bad Guys" to LEAD US are both suspect. There are channelers and interpretators galore in ascendance. There are threats abounding. The confusion is overwhelming. As Lee Merritt says: "Complexification (ever more layers) and crapification (LIES, Lies, lies)" keep our minds in a whirl. The exhaustion of hearing opinions from every which way NUMB the consciousness.

SIMPLY, we are here with our souls to be humans. We are here to extend the Golden rule which means our activity boomerangs. Give what you seek to have. Love first and feel the return. STOP trying to examine every one else and look at your own heart.

This is simple and all we need and IMO if we do not know this as the way, we MAY be around here for another spin of the wheel. IMO the time to get off is at hand.

The astral is NOT just benign as there is a need for US to feed its energy and there are constructs we sent out from the minds of human which now have their own intention to STAY around. They will get us fixed in their clutches IMO so we cannot leave them behind. The time is here when we cannot afford to ask other people any more questions IMO. Needing to ask "others" is the trap. There are NO OTHERS really but this "world" wheel created the appearance, the mechanism and the way OUT.

If we can reach into our own field of expert BEING, we can become aware of our own force for protection and wisdom. WE are the origin of this experience. However WE created a mirror world that has taken a kind of independence and we are its SOURCE of power. Beware the astral plane and all its ghosts and spooks and its "gods" and its "higher beings". Just my own idea and one that I will follow.

I like podcasts to hear what others have to say though. Reading long paragraphs is less immediate to FEEL from where the intentions of the sharer comes.
    Last edited by Delight; 7th March 2023 at 15:02.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th March 2023), Ewan (7th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Jad (9th March 2023), Little Blue Alien (7th March 2023), onevoice (7th March 2023), Orph (7th March 2023), Pam (7th March 2023), RunningDeer (7th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The way you write it down is perfect ... consider writing a book! ... Keep in mind I am Dutch and English is not my native language ... so how I express to you now is, in a way, slightly different in comparison if I spoke Dutch to you ... Nevertheless, I hope you get my take on your contribution here on Project Avalon Forum which is to me also kind a "Tribe" too

Have you ever heard of the UFO Documentary called: "The Real 4400" ... you can see the full version on my Project Avalon forum thread called: Maybe it can help you with your quest/mission ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Hi John,

Wow. What can I say in response to that. Save of course my heart felt thanks and gratitude. So sorry I have not replied to you sooner. I am still trying to come to terms with how this forum operates, there are many posts others are placing on my thread that I am only now discovering -and yet to reply to them also!! So apologises anyone who I have yet to thank or respond to. I will get to you I promise...

You are not the first person to "suggest" I write a book about my experiences. In truth I would not know where to begin or even how to go about it.

With that said, I am gratified that what I write about my experiences are connecting with those who read it. I merely convey in my own way that which has been my life since I was literally born upon this world.

And if in my sharing I can help or even merely convey to one other that they are not alone in their own story, then isn't that what matters.

I have not seen the documentary you mentioned, "The Real 4400", and thank you for offering me the opportunity in doing so.

I have a lot more to post (and in due course will be doing so). Events are moving quickly for me currently and at times they can be a little overwhelming but equally, it's the path I have chosen to walk. And walk it I must.

Until we connect again my friend,

Love & Light from England.

RC.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Delight,

Powerful words. Great wisdom. Thank you so much. In respects to your words: STOP trying to examine every one else and look at your own heart. Absolutely. Beautifully said.

Funny you mention podcasts. This is something that has repeatedly been said to me recently -the message has been heard.

May Love & Light always be your guide.

RC.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th March 2023), Delight (7th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Jad (9th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2023), Parsi-X (8th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Enough of my babbling. Welcome, welcome , welcome. Lots of interesting, creative and bright people that can still reason , use their gifts and understand so much more than you will find in many places. The other thing I love here is the international community.
    Hi Pam, please forgive my tardy response to your lovely and so welcoming message. I am genuinely still trying to understand how this forum works, and I am still finding posts others have shared with me that I have yet to reply to.

Your words convey such truth and wisdom, and clearly define who you are, a truly beautiful soul.

I must disagree with you on one point however: "Sorry, I have a habit of writing a book when someone else could share the same sentiment in a few short sentences". Do not be sorry for how you tell your story. No one else can paint the pictures of your personal experiences better than you. They are yours -and that right to tell them in your style is yours alone! And I loved reading them.

Love & Light from England,

RC.
    Last edited by Franny; 9th March 2023 at 04:12. Reason: Fix quote

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Parsi-X (10th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,492 times in 21,118 posts

Have you ever heard of the UFO Documentary called: "The Real 4400" ... you can see the full version on my Project Avalon forum thread called:

Maybe it can help you with your quest/mission ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Hi John,

Wow. What can I say in response to that. Save of course my heart felt thanks and gratitude. So sorry I have not replied to you sooner. I am still trying to come to terms with how this forum operates, there are many posts others are placing on my thread that I am only now discovering -and yet to reply to them also!! So apologises anyone who I have yet to thank or respond to. I will get to you I promise...

You are not the first person to "suggest" I write a book about my experiences. In truth I would not know where to begin or even how to go about it.

With that said, I am gratified that what I write about my experiences are connecting with those who read it. I merely convey in my own way that which has been my life since I was literally born upon this world.

And if in my sharing I can help or even merely convey to one other that they are not alone in their own story, then isn't that what matters.

I have not seen the documentary you mentioned, "The Real 4400", and thank you for offering me the opportunity in doing so.

I have a lot more to post (and in due course will be doing so). Events are moving quickly for me currently and at times they can be a little overwhelming but equally, it's the path I have chosen to walk. And walk it I must.

Until we connect again my friend,

Love & Light from England.

RC.

No worries, Richard ...

... in my view, the best way to start a book is to write down as many "keywords" as possible (brainstorming) what you feel that must be included in your book ... keywords could refer to:

01. important events in your life
    02. game changing moments
    03. certain people that changed your life
    04. new insights that helped your quest/mission
    05. extraordinary experiences
    06. reoccurring themes / patterns that may be a "message"
    07. synchronicities and weird "coincidences"
    08. key moment in your life
    09. surprises in life you did not see coming
    10. conformations, validations & vindications in life you know you're on the right path.
    11. unanswered questions that still needs to be resolved
    12. goals / mission statement
    13. disclaimers
    14. set-backs you have experienced that could have been prevented or was the trigger to do things differently for the better eventually
    15. tips you can give for people having similar experiences
    16. how it all started to better understand the journey
    17. what people need to know first before anything else
    18. examples of having a leap of faith / optimism / going beyond the self-sabotage behavior, what I call: "outsmart defeatism" as "victim mentality" only breeds more victim reality.
    19. what kind of help you like to see happening
    20. how you see the future
    21. what you hope this new book will do for humanity (or like-minded people).
    22. some credits / acknowledgements / inspirations

When you are finished writing down all keywords after brainstorming for about half an hour, let's say there are 50 keywords (more or less), you then make them chronologically ... use this updated chronological list to think of new chapter titles, let's say every chapter has about 3 to 4 keywords that ties to stories that fit perfectly to the new chapter titles you just have created.

When all is done, you have a "skeleton" of your book that needs some meat on the bones (metaphorical speaking) and that will take some time, but your "bird's eye perspective" will help you to be confident & relaxed knowing you will accomplish your effort to succeed.
    • I wrote this today, knowing these suggestions/tips can also be applied to many other fellow Avalonians of our international tribe

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    March 7th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th March 2023 at 12:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), gini (13th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Little Blue Alien (8th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2023), Parsi-X (13th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Hypno Regression"

In 1997 at this juncture in my life, I was approached by a documentary production company requesting participation in a programme they were making regarding the worldwide alien abduction phenomenon. Liaising closely with the UFO researcher attached to the production team, and with whom my initial contact had first been established, it become clear that the approach was going to be a highly respectful and serious one. With their investigations firmly grounded in trying to understand and detail the personal experiences of those directly involved in the alien abduction paradox without following a tabloid mentality, I cautiously agreed.

What followed was a day of filming at my home with; the production team, the UFO researcher, a hypno regressionist, my partner at the time and one of my closest friends. Both my partner and my friend also recounting their own personal stories of their encounters at the hands of non-terrestrial beings separately.

My partner and I were regressed individually and apart from one another. In actuality I took our dog for a walk whilst he was being regressed, and he in turn left our home when my regression was being executed. All efforts were made by the production team to facilitate as rigid as possible a scientific approach, attempting to maintain the highest level of scrutiny to prevent any influence or cross-contamination of messaging.

For me, my motivation to engage in this production was quite straight forward and honest. By participating it offered me the opportunity to undergo hypno regression at the hands of an experienced regressionist. Up to this point in my life I had [some] conscious memory recall of my experiences, both individually and those shared with others, but there was a tremendous amount of detail I just could not access in regards to 'things that had happened to me' -and I wanted -needed- clarity! – to have that light shone into those dark recesses of my memory and reveal further depth and perhaps giving 'meaning' behind "..why me.?"

What follows was recorded verbatim and transcribed directly from that hypno regression session. I have not altered anything. I have not shied away from revealing anything that I said whilst under hypnosis.

As always, I leave you the reader to form your own conclusions and beliefs as to the meanings behind what I said. These will naturally be formulated upon the personal foundations of your own truths and understandings at the point of where you stand right now in your lives. I merely ask that you do not pre-judge. Keep a balanced and open mind and see this as just one part of one man’s personal journey on trying to find his truth behind his extraordinary experiences with visitors coming from outside of this world.

…………………………………………….

Q: "Can you tell us who they are?"

A: "No"

Q: "You know who they are don't you"

A: "Hmmm"

Q: "Why can you not tell us?"

A: "I don't feel it's right for me to say"

Q: "Right. How do they manipulate dimensions and what is the purpose of them doing this?"

A: "It's how they travel. I can't .. I can't explain it but it's like if they want to get from one point to another point -they remove what's in between so they don't have to travel that distance. They are instantly from there to there" [gesturing]

Q: "Right"

A: "it's like ... I can" ... [struggles to find the right words] ... "there's depth in space, there's um .. I can see this tunnel, it's going from the bedroom wall right out from outside, but it's not outside. But when you step into this tunnel, you're in somewhere else. It's like it totally ... um ... skips the reality that's outside and on the other side of the bedroom wall, which would be empty air. That's solid, that's a solid mass, the empty air on the other side of the bedroom wall, outside the flat, is solid mass -and they just cut a hole through that solid mass and go through another dimension"

Q: "That's fine, so you've gone through this tunnel and you come to the end of the tunnel, what is at the end of the tunnel?"

A: [smiles] "Sorry, I just know who they are"

Q: "Yeah, you know who they are, but you're going through" … [the regressionist is prompted onto what I have just stated] … "When you say you know who they are, can you tell us who they are?"

A: "I want to … but I'm very hesitant to do it"

Q: "Could you tell us why you're hesitant to do it, because these people want us to know who they are?"

A: "I don't know if it's right for me to say"

Q: "Have we to ask them if it is right for you to say?"

A: "It's more for my protection that" … [pause] … "It's not for their protection it’s [my] protection, because if I told you who they are" … [pause] … "it would make me vulnerable"

Q: "Vulnerable by whom? Vulnerable for what -how, how Vulnerable?"

A: "People that" …

Q: "I mean, this is just between us here at the moment. And you know, and we know, there's" …

A: "They're my people!"

Q: "They're your people?"

A: "My people"

Q: "So, your people – from where?"

A: "A long way away" [falling very deeply under hypnosis]

Q: "Can you give us an idea from what planet, from what place?"

A: "It's difficult for me to put it in words" … "they exist within space, but where we perceive space as just being empty space, it isn't because they're able to go inside that space, into that reality, that dimension"

Q: "Can you tell us, what is your purpose here and what is the purpose of the people" … "your people" … "what is the purpose of them being here?"

A: "Observing, learning"

Q: "Observing?"

A: "Humankind"

Q: "Humankind" … "How long has this observation been going on for?"

A: "They are very wary of Humankind. Mankind is progressing technology-wise and soon he's going to come across technology that will allow him to peel back the layers of dimensions. And they want to know all about Man -for their own benefit"

Q: "For their own benefit?"

A: "Yeah, Man's warlike, aggressive, an animal. He's in possession of technology that is more than he is. There's no balance. And they're very wary that he's now on the threshold of many breakthroughs; one of which is peeling back dimensions" … "It's like an onion skin, you peel back one layer, there's another one underneath and another one underneath and another one underneath – the same with dimensions" [pause] "They're scared!"

Q: "They're scared?" "What are they sacred of in particular?"

A: "Man"

Q: "And what are they scared that Man might do?"

A: "What he does all the time, tries to control, manipulate, dominate, war, aggression, materialism"

Q: "Are these people here …"

A: "He's a one-dimensional being!"

Q: "When they've made their observations would they – are they here to help Man at all?"

A: "They are trying to bring his spiritual understanding up to the level of his technological progression"

Q: "How are they doing this?"

A: "One of the methods is to have face-to-face contact. Then to erase the memory but to allow it to slowly seep through. This allows the subject to slowly - to digest what they have experienced, it isn't shocking to them, it comes slowly, naturally, allows them to readjust to it. Opens their perceptions, makes them realise that there's more than what they've been fed”

Q: "And how do they do this to -"

A: "They quicken vibration as well. I don't understand but they like -quicken the soul. They raise the soul, they raise the vibration, the quickness, the rate of the soul, the vibrationary level. It vibrates at a certain level, and when it's un-progressed it's like stagnant, no movement, no vibration, so they quicken this vibration – I haven't the words to describe to you"

Q: "Are there other entities who are trying to go against Mankind, that you know of?"

A: "There are others who manipulate Mankind, but Mankind manipulates himself so it is very easy for other outsiders to manipulate them. Yes, there are"

Q: "Can you tell us anything more about the physical ones who are trying to manipulate us?"

A: "They travel in solid vehicles. They travel distances of space not dimensions"

Q: "How would we know these people?"

A: "They're small. Dark skinned"

Q: "Do they look like us?"

A: "No!" – "They're aggressive. Very aggressive, no feeling. No compassion"

Q: "But visible?"

A: "They're physical for want of a better word -they're raping the human race. The human race is like ... um ... the word, the word ... Just material. Raw material. They have no interest in spiritual progression for themselves or the human race. They're not interested. Which is why they ally themselves so easily with the military. Military and they have so much in common. The military manipulates them, they manipulate the military"

It was here that the regressionist brought the proceedings to a conclusion and safely brought me back to full consciousness and alertness. Once fully awake I could remember hardly anything of what had transpired, nor more importantly much in the way of mental recall of anything that I had said. If the session had not been filmed, I would have been none the wiser.

More to come …

Update: I have now made available on this thread the full video recording of this regression session alongside another, shorter, clip of an additional regression. For anyone interested in actually seeing this recording, here is the link to that post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1550735
    Last edited by Little Blue Alien; 9th April 2023 at 05:47.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bill Ryan (13th March 2023), eagle0027 (9th March 2023), Eva2 (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), Harmony (9th March 2023), Heart to heart (13th March 2023), Mari (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th March 2023), Orph (9th March 2023), Ravenlocke (4th April 2023), Sadieblue (11th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Wow Richard I have to read your amazing post… just had my first qhht session… I’m a lyran/reptilian starseed on my third incarnation on earth.. so much to unpack…and my reptilian name was Rakkhh!
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2023), Eva2 (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Harmony (13th March 2023), Little Blue Alien (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2023), Sadieblue (14th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    I’m a lyran/reptilian starseed on my third incarnation on earth.. so much to unpack…
    Hi M,

"Wow" back at ya, that [is] a lot for you to assimilate. What did I tell you my friend about your answers about to arrive for you....

The flow is unblocked.

Just try to pace yourself, ok. As you discover further details you may feel more than a little overwhelmed by it all. You are going to need time to process all of this.

Just remember, [you are not alone] in this. You have me and so many friends on this platform who are more than willing to support your journey.

PM me if you wish.

RC.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2023), Eva2 (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), Harmony (13th March 2023), Heart to heart (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2023), Parsi-X (13th March 2023), Sadieblue (14th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,915 times in 2,595 posts

Amazing reads, Richard. Welcome!

Just yesterday Clif High posted an essay which somehow seems to tie in to your hypnotic session responses above.
    https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/the-...nual-of-aether

I wonder if the high-pitched screeching sound some describe is how we perceive that vibrational quickening?
    This song, at 40 seconds in, captures that tone just somewhat.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Franny (13th March 2023), Harmony (14th March 2023), Little Blue Alien (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th March 2023), Sadieblue (14th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Monsters In The Dark"

Behind the extraordinary claims of personal encounters with visitors outside of this world. Where tales of the unbelievable and at times terrifying descriptions of abductions by a menagerie of various creatures whose motives seem insidious and cruel, there lies a much deeper, and more profound story. One where the glare of scrutiny and endless quest for evidence and truth distracts the onlooker from a more fundamental question.

What does it feel like to be an abductee? To be an experiencer?

The answer itself differs as widely as those touched by this experience. Each must be coloured, and uniquely moulded, by the perception of the person affected. Like two witnesses of the same event, both may observe the same thing, but it will be viewed through quite different prisms of awareness, knowledge, and judgement. Each uniquely shaped with distinct nuances of individuality.

I say this as I attempt to share with you my own viewpoint on my lifetime of experiences. Myself, the passenger, held within the constructs of my own encounters and interactions with beings outside of not only the planet on which I currently reside, but far removed from any societal dictates, psychological frameworks, and belief systems. Truly alien to everything and anything earth based. Everything and anything human.

How can anyone adequately describe something that does not by its very nature reside within this reality of knowledge? They cannot. But perhaps the point is not lost when an outsider listens to the one that matters in all these descriptions: the abductee, the experiencer … The passenger.

As a very young child of 4, 5, 6, 7 …, I quickly learnt that the two main adults in my life, my parents, were not capable of seeing a different concept beyond their own rigidly restrained perspective. This is not a judgement, nor do I blame them. They are, like so many today, caught up within the drama of their own daily lives. And anything outside of these fixed views and belief systems cannot take root, nor even feature upon the screen that projects their sense of what reality is. And so, when I first broke my childhood silence and took those first tentative steps outside of my nightmare of nocturnal visitors, by suggesting not all was as it seemed when I was sent to bed, this was met with "Too much Doctor Who" by my father. His rebuttal and immediate dismissal, trapping what I was truly experiencing into a nicely constructed, silent conjecture that was safe and did not challenge, completely dismantling any sense of security I’d had…

My father having paid zero attention to what I was trying so hard to convey through my own fears and terror that "things" were coming into my room at night. His own mental concepts failing to even contemplate that what his young son was desperately trying to tell him could for one moment actually be real. His "world", built on a rigid foundation of “normalcy”, of what reality was and is, my world could not penetrate. And alien beings abducting his little boy had no whisper of a chance to even be considered.

I never again approached my parents with this living nightmare that visited itself upon my young self during the hours of nightfall. I was now very much alone. But then, I had always been alone. I felt utterly abandoned to the nightmare. The two people I relied on the most did not believe me. I was their own offspring, their child after all, and they were completely oblivious to my plight.

Like many others who walk the same path, I had to face the infiltration of my fragile childhood alone – always knowing they were there, always knowing they would come back.

The absolute isolation forged by my parents' denial left an indelible mark upon my childhood. And it affected everything I did and every interaction I had with my family, portraying a perception that was not completely honest. How could it be otherwise. A child held captive behind a mask of normality by bonds of a more frightening reality that dared only show itself when all other observers were held fast within their own dreams. When all others slept.

For the first four years of my life, I refused to speak. To utter one solitary word. Before numerous child specialists my parents brought me, displayed me. Given over in a desperate attempt to quantify my silence. My refusal to engage verbally and emotionally -with anyone. Ultimately my lack of discourse was deemed transitory by those particularly specialist in their given fields. They could not identify anything psychologically or emotionally abnormal in my development. Their collective expertise concluding unanimously that: "I would speak when I had something to say".

My isolation and significant struggle to connect with anyone, fearful of the rejection if the truth broke free from the constraints my young psyche had rapidly erected to protect itself from the haunting echoes of what came in the night. Most nights. Friendships are built upon a foundation of truth and honesty. And here I was deliberately having to hold back that honesty that might help me find a friend. Someone to confide in. To share in the anguish and fear. The barren desert of seclusion that I walked. Alone.

My school days were no better. Navigating the perilous corridors of survival; weighed down and tainted by the unspeakable knowledge that I had no reprieve coming, that every day, upon returning home from school, this nightmare awaited me. There was no sanctuary from what the night brought. I was seen by the other children as "weird". The sort of kid that would not engage in the normal playground activities. The kid who sat alone against the wall of the school building while every other kid ran and played, laughing, and screaming happily. The kid that honestly did not know how to connect with others. And by this very lack of skills attracted the mantle "weird". Thus, the vicious cycle of detachment and disengagement persisted and consumed me.

It affects everything. The daylight may have chased the nightmares away to some temporary reprieve yet the same nightmares left their mark upon my fragile young mind. My thoughts held within a cocoon of fear that never left me. It was always present hiding just below the surface of my thinking, perhaps there were momentary lapses by the distraction of an outside interruption, but these were fleeting. Transitory. Reset and snapped back to that same sense of dread when the hours of the day drew me ever closer to late afternoon, then early evening. Then bedtime.

Fractured memories of shapes in the darkened hollow shadows of my bedroom, fleeting movements and sounds. Disjointed memories of being poked and prodded - of being somewhere else and not in my bed. Not in my home. Of fighting the swoon of paralysis teasing the monsters' approach as I lay in my bed - before bolting for the sanctuary of my parents' bedroom. I remember so clearly having to navigate the dark landing, and that one specific floorboard that creaked so loudly when you stepped on it. And then the door knob of their bedroom. So old it sat loosely upon its spindle, and no matter how carefully you turned it your presence was always announced by its rattle before the door was even opened. It dawns on me now how my attempt to creep stealthily into my parents' room was little different to the intruders, attempting to creep stealthily into mine...

Both of us gaining an uninvited entrance to a place of absolute vulnerability, a place where the very essence of sleep is to garner the sleeper completely immobile and by its action, exposed. Yet my entrance was to seek sanctuary: solace, the very opposite purpose of those intruders that came into my bedroom.

I remember the lights from the street outside, shining through the curtains of my parents' bedroom windows. A comforting light, and more than enough to see by. Silently I would creep across the thin carpet, the occasional creak of a floorboard betraying my presence, to lie myself down as quietly as I could at the foot of their bed. And there, shivering naked on the hard floor, listening to my father snore, I would find a moment of reassurance, a sense of protection – knowing [somehow feeling] that the monsters next door would not enter my parents' room. For the time being I had eluded them.

Of course, there was always tomorrow night…

My previous posts have shared glimpses of the many experiences, both extra-terrestrial, UFO, psychic and spiritual that have coloured the canvas of my life, and the revelations I am now being gifted with "my purpose … to be human", by those beings I refer to as my Guardians. Yet despite all of this, there remains a small boy still fighting the monsters that came for him in the night throughout his childhood and beyond. A small boy afraid, seemingly cursed, that took day to day with a fear that was his only true companion as he walked his days alone.

That boy is much older now. Grown to adulthood. Yet the same fear, anxiety and trauma has never left him. In many ways they have become far more deeply entrenched, magnified now by physical marks, bruises and worse. The one saving grace being the infrequency of those visitations. But as infrequent as they are, they continue. And they still deliver just as visceral an affect as they did to that child.

More to come …
    Last edited by Little Blue Alien; 15th March 2023 at 03:13.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Little Blue Alien For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Harmony (14th March 2023), Heart to heart (14th March 2023), Isserley (13th March 2023), Mari (13th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th March 2023), Orph (13th March 2023), Parsi-X (14th March 2023), Sadieblue (14th March 2023), Stephanie (15th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast