+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SG Anon: HUGE Situation Update March 7, 2023 (Video) , A snapshot in time NOW -Highly recommend

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

Default SG Anon: HUGE Situation Update March 7, 2023 (Video) , A snapshot in time NOW -Highly recommend

This interview touches base on every topic in the conspiracy research sub topics, very grounded interview , very eye opening, and very proactive on how we move from here forward. Its a hour long but will go by like 10 minutes. It will make you say WTF and also thats exactly right on. These 3 individuals lay it right out in real time today.Edgar casey, russia, covid, ivermectin, whistleblowers,vaccines,nato , ukraine , harmonic alignment. Take the time,

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...3-3789653.html

https://rumble.com/v2c3366-sg-anon-s...ch-7-2023.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v29hnec
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th March 2023 at 10:04. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), Blastolabs (8th March 2023), BMJ (8th March 2023), Delight (7th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Heart to heart (8th March 2023), Ioneo (8th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), mizo (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023), norman (14th March 2023), rgray222 (8th March 2023), Stephanie (8th March 2023), wondering (7th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,744 times in 20,828 posts

Red face Re: SG Anon: HUGE Situation Update March 7, 2023 (Video) , A snapshot in time NOW -Highly recommend

My take on "Anons" and all variants:
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th March 2023 at 13:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), DNA (8th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Ioneo (8th March 2023), mab777 (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023), Stephanie (8th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,670 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: SG Anon: HUGE Situation Update March 7, 2023 (Video) , A snapshot in time NOW -Highly recommend

Sather says:

SGANON EXPOSED! - FEDBOI INFILTRATOR? - POSSIBLE IDENTITY UNCOVERED

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fXUqbC4cIArR/

Quote Good digging Jordan. yes, the voice sounds very similar and one always has to be suspicious of the huge follower numbers in a very short timespan. Ward, Parkes, Fraudlewski, Jaco, are all passengers and parasites and clickbait, and so is Zublick. They are all jerks.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th March 2023 at 01:06.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (8th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th March 2023), Nasu (8th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: SG Anon: HUGE Situation Update March 7, 2023 (Video) , A snapshot in time NOW -Highly recommend

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Well I have not watched, but Jordan and others are questioning this source; Clif linking to Jordan's posts as well.

Jordan Sather
    SGAnon Exposed! - Fedboi Infiltrator? - Possible Identity Uncovered

What if I told you I found out who SGAnon is?

SG Anon (Rumble: https://rumble.com/search/all?q=qnewspatriot; Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@RealSGAnon) has now revealed himself:

First with Scott McKay, Patriot Streetfighter:
    https://palbulletin.com/2023/01/23/s...ter-interview/

Then with Michelle Moore, Heaven Reigns, in what I found to be a better interview:
    https://www.brighteon.com/d039a713-9...7-10f2c5de38f0

I discovered SG Anon earlier today -- so far I am finding him to be damn good. Elsewhere he clarifies that he is not Q ... but he's honored to be asked if he is.

SG Anon introduced himself in this early video, from Aug 2022:

https://rumble.com/v1h3y2x-inside-th...the-world.html

(it doesn't bother me much that Jordan Sather apparently thinks less well of SG Anon ... but I should listen to what Jordan has to day on SG Anon ...)
    (it doesn't bother me much that Jordan Sather apparently thinks less well of SG Anon ... but I should listen to what Jordan has to day on SG Anon ...)
    Well, Jordan Sather thinks that the first image below, of Michael Hollingsworth, is the real SG Anon:

Whereas the second image below is of the person that Michelle Moore, in the interview I linked just above, has on as SG Anon:

I am no big facial recognition expert, but I'm pretty sure these are not the same person.

... it was already discussed on Project Avalon 2 months ago! ...
    • I guess Project Camelot promoting a (possible) Fraud accidentally too in November 2022 see here.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th March 2023 at 18:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023), ThePythonicCow (9th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,670 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: SG Anon: HUGE Situation Update March 7, 2023 (Video) , A snapshot in time NOW -Highly recommend

^ I missed The Pythonic Cow's contributions and rest of discussion following my earlier post - thanks.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: SG Anon: HUGE Situation Update March 7, 2023 (Video) , A snapshot in time NOW -Highly recommend

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^ I missed The Pythonic Cow's contributions and rest of discussion following my earlier post - thanks.
    I missed it too ... I only used search engine with specific key-phrases & keywords

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

ps: Michael Hollingsworth is also mentioned here & here (not sure if it is the same guy) ... if it is him, he may get out of jail earlier working for the deep state.

--o-O-o--
    • Michael Hollingsworth = "SGAnon" Convincing Proof?

--o-O-o--
    • Alex Jones 2009 (14 year ago!):

Michael Hollingsworth claims in 2009 to be from this site: freedomvideousa.forumwise.com
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th March 2023 at 13:42.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (8th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread