1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 times in 248 posts

Default 3 Things that I desire to know.

Hi all.
    There are dozens, hundreds or more likely thousands of things that i have no answer for, but desire to learn what is the truth.
    Ive picked just 3 of these things that i have no answers for, i only have hearsay, and thoughts of others but thoughts are just that, thoughts.

1, Strange object falls from Hillary Clintons pants leg as she is basically carried to the awaiting van.
    She was at a 911 ceremony and was leaning on a bollard while waiting for her ride.
    She just all of a sudden kinda fainted and had to be carried to the vehicle with her feet dragging behind her on the footpath, that when this metal looking object fell outta her trouser leg.
    Looks about the size of a USB stick, or a piece of her wired up tech gear, anyone heard anything regarding this object.....?

BTW i can not work out how to post pics, but i can manage to post YT vids, so soz for everything being YT.

2, Now this i have struggled with for yrs, its the fact that the great pyramid has 8 sides, ive two main theories regarding this, but i dont think ive actually nailed it.
    One theory is that the sides were built with a slight concave at the centre to stop the sides from bulging out under the immense weight of all those blocks......hmmm.

The other theory is that when the pyramid was still encased in the white marble it would have caught the rays of the sun in a better longer time frame. But this still doesnt sit firm with me, and im certain its the only pyramid on the planet with this intentional design.

3, Praveen Mohan is my fave researcher, his simple straight to the point, without annoying music presentations are a delight to watch.
    Anyway Praveen takes us to Ta Prohm Cambodia to a particular site that has, amongst many other things, a carving of what looks like a dinosaur, a stegosaurus to be more precise.
    It appears to be a "one off" when it comes to rock carvings and has far reaching implications whether the men lived side by side with a dino, or whether a fairly intact fossil was found and was so astonishing to the men of that time that they idolized it as some kinda god or so.

I would be happy to learn just two of the three presented, that being WTF fell outta Clintons pant leg and why does the great pyramid have 8 sides.

TIA.......................................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

anasazi (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), Blastolabs (8th March 2023), bobme (8th March 2023), Casey Claar (9th March 2023), Craig (8th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (11th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Franny (8th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Hermoor (9th March 2023), Ioneo (8th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2023), Matthew (9th March 2023), Michi (8th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), NancyV (8th March 2023), Nasu (9th March 2023), Pam (8th March 2023), pueblo (8th March 2023), Sadieblue (9th March 2023), wondering (8th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Default Re: 3 Things that I desire to know.

Rob, these wonderings seem trivial compared to the mysterious lore of your land.

Hillary’s dropped accessory was probably a comms-device, or maybe an amulet — since she is creepy and needs all the help she can get and doesn’t care about tainting other good amulet-users with her bad example. The G-pyramid was likely shaped that way to help collect rainwater, maybe just hopefully so, on account of the historical previous rains in North Africa (ref: R. Schoch). The Stegasaurus image, if true, could be the design of a shaman who had access to the Akashik Record.

I’m more interested in what’s been recorded about walkabouts, and any other enlightening practices from Oz.

Hope you and your good lady are good, and your sons too. And I hope Alice Springs has cooled down, for the sake of the whole country. Peace.

Attachment 50554

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    Hi all.
    There are dozens, hundreds or more likely thousands of things that i have no answer for, but desire to learn what is the truth.
    Ive picked just 3 of these things that i have no answers for, i only have hearsay, and thoughts of others but thoughts are just that, thoughts.

1, Strange object falls from Hillary Clintons pants leg as she is basically carried to the awaiting van.
    She was at a 911 ceremony and was leaning on a bollard while waiting for her ride.
    She just all of a sudden kinda fainted and had to be carried to the vehicle with her feet dragging behind her on the footpath, that when this metal looking object fell outta her trouser leg.
    Looks about the size of a USB stick, or a piece of her wired up tech gear, anyone heard anything regarding this object.....?

BTW i can not work out how to post pics, but i can manage to post YT vids, so soz for everything being YT.

2, Now this i have struggled with for yrs, its the fact that the great pyramid has 8 sides, ive two main theories regarding this, but i dont think ive actually nailed it.
    One theory is that the sides were built with a slight concave at the centre to stop the sides from bulging out under the immense weight of all those blocks......hmmm.

The other theory is that when the pyramid was still encased in the white marble it would have caught the rays of the sun in a better longer time frame. But this still doesnt sit firm with me, and im certain its the only pyramid on the planet with this intentional design.

3, Praveen Mohan is my fave researcher, his simple straight to the point, without annoying music presentations are a delight to watch.
    Anyway Praveen takes us to Ta Prohm Cambodia to a particular site that has, amongst many other things, a carving of what looks like a dinosaur, a stegosaurus to be more precise.
    It appears to be a "one off" when it comes to rock carvings and has far reaching implications whether the men lived side by side with a dino, or whether a fairly intact fossil was found and was so astonishing to the men of that time that they idolized it as some kinda god or so.

I would be happy to learn just two of the three presented, that being WTF fell outta Clintons pant leg and why does the great pyramid have 8 sides.

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 8th March 2023 at 10:07. Reason: fix typo

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th March 2023), Casey Claar (9th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (11th March 2023), Hermoor (9th March 2023), Miller (8th March 2023), Nasu (9th March 2023), Pam (8th March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (9th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Hi RRR. It was good to read your post, thanks. I think it's healthy and important to keep stretching ourselves and researching the big questions we all have.

Earlier today I was researching the Druids and had a fortuitous time out with your second question in particular. The mentioning of "It's only visible twice a year at dawn and dusk on the equinox" in the video presentation was a bit of a eureka moment for me. My head's still spinning with the newness of the information. That given, I'll try to connect the dots and explain it as best I can at this stage.

Starting with some Druid symbology and the zodiac wheel in particular.

Then I noticed that these Druid badges/medals were geometric and symbolic eight point fits for the eight sided pyramid.

These eight pointed stars are like one cross being placed on top of another, i.e. similar to an 8 pointed compass with four cardinal marks and four intercardinal marks.

I think (!?) the upshot is the pyramid is depicting the four cardinal points of the zodiac wheel combined with the four points of the galactic axis/equinoxes.

This link here best sums it all up with plenty more besides. It's a brilliant, fascinating summary of an otherwise very complex subject.

https://nebula.wsimg.com/b6bd7e9404d...&alloworigin=1

The above link to the Grand Celestial Cross material really blew my mind. There's a lot going on in there. For a start I now understand why the Holy See and Vatican City symbology has a gold key crossed with a silver key.

The gold key is for the gate of God and the silver key is for the gate of man.

Basically the contemporary Vatican is just the priest class of ancient Egypt having relocated to a new postcode and rebranded themselves. There are a lot of parallels with the Druid symbology too.

I'm quite new to all of this. If anyone else can fill in some more blanks, then it would be much appreciated.

This presentation blew my mind and connects a lot of dots with the above too. The solar religion of ancient Egypt and its relevance to celestial bodies.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (11th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th March 2023), Nasu (9th March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (9th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Rob, these wonderings seem trivial compared to the mysterious lore of your land.

Hillary’s dropped accessory was probably a comms-device, or maybe an amulet — since she is creepy and needs all the help she can get and doesn’t care about tainting other good amulet-users with her bad example. The G-pyramid was likely shaped that way to help collect rainwater, maybe just hopefully so, on account of the historical previous rains in North Africa (ref: R. Schoch). The Stegasaurus image, if true, could be the design of a shaman who had access to the Akashik Record.

I’m more interested in what’s been recorded about walkabouts, and any other enlightening practices from Oz.

Hope you and your good lady are good, and your sons too. And I hope Alice Springs has cooled down, for the sake of the whole country. Peace.

Attachment 50554

Hi all.

Hi Johnny, if it were a lucky charm (amulet) that hillary lost, i wish her all the worst luck possible.....lol
    If the 8 sides of the GP were to help collect rain water id have expected to see more pyramids built this way, but its another consideration id not thought of so cheers.
    Akashic records, shaman on magic mushies uses his minds eye to engage the records...?.....i like that possibility ......thumbs up.

Regarding Australias indigenous people, to be honest i dont know to much about their pre European existence, however i do think the "out of Africa" theory is incorrect, i think it should read "out of Australia".
    Boomerangs are found in other continents, i believe that our aboriginal peoples left here and traveled overseas, taking with them their knowledge and tools, the boomerang is an amazing technical piece of work , their rock art is amazing also and shares similar images as do other tribes round the globe..............RRR

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (11th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (9th March 2023), Nasu (9th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Johnny, if it were a lucky charm (amulet) that hillary lost, i wish her all the worst luck possible.....lol
    If the 8 sides of the GP were to help collect rain water id have expected to see more pyramids built this way, but its another consideration id not thought of so cheers.
    Akashic records, shaman on magic mushies uses his minds eye to engage the records...?.....i like that possibility ......thumbs up.

Regarding Australias indigenous people, to be honest i dont know to much about their pre European existence, however i do think the "out of Africa" theory is incorrect, i think it should read "out of Australia".
    Boomerangs are found in other continents, i believe that our aboriginal peoples left here and traveled overseas, taking with them their knowledge and tools, the boomerang is an amazing technical piece of work , their rock art is amazing also and shares similar images as do other tribes round the globe..............RRR
    Boomerangs! Thanks. My brother led me to make a few of the returning ones, his were bigger (3 feet, tip to tip) but we both had fun.

Cool that they (boomerangs) were widespread. I’m not so sure the knowledge would have had to be passed in person, since “Hundedth Monkey Effect” surely applies to humans as well.

Going a bit sideways here, word is that the origin and main use of boomerangs was to do with hunting, and maybe fighting. It would be interesting to know if the returning ones were useful in the case of missing a target, or were basically just toys.

Channel where the above vid came from, ~6 years ago (Throwsticks Channel). Their most recent 3 vids are from this past year:

https://www.youtube.com/@Throwsticks/videos

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Casey Claar (9th March 2023), Denise/Dizi (11th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2023), Hermoor (9th March 2023), Miller (9th March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (10th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Boomerangs! Thanks. My brother led me to make a few of the returning ones, his were bigger (3 feet, tip to tip) but we both had fun.

Cool that they (boomerangs) were widespread. I’m not so sure the knowledge would have had to be passed in person, since “Hundedth Monkey Effect” surely applies to humans as well.

Going a bit sideways here, word is that the origin and main use of boomerangs was to do with hunting, and maybe fighting. It would be interesting to know if the returning ones were useful in the case of missing a target, or were basically just toys.

Channel where the above vid came from, ~6 years ago (Throwsticks Channel). Their most recent 3 vids are from this past year:

https://www.youtube.com/@Throwsticks/videos

Yeah Johnny, boomerangs were used for hunting, but unlike an arrow it comes back if you miss, it didnt matter if your spear missed cause they could only throw em a hundred yards or so.
    Where did you learn your boomerang making skills, there is alot of aerodynamics involved (if aerodynamics is the correct term), and your brother can keep his 3 fters, if i tried to catch a boomerang that large i would be a victim of my own throw lol.
    RRR

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (11th March 2023), Miller (11th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yeah Johnny, boomerangs were used for hunting, but unlike an arrow it comes back if you miss, it didnt matter if your spear missed cause they could only throw em a hundred yards or so.
    Where did you learn your boomerang making skills, there is alot of aerodynamics involved (if aerodynamics is the correct term), and your brother can keep his 3 fters, if i tried to catch a boomerang that large i would be a victim of my own throw lol.
    RRR
    Haha, yeah. I was a bit frightened when he was showing his then-child daughter, and it whirled back within 10-20 feet of her.

Where did we learn them? — they seemed intuitive, two joined spinning aerofoils. Even before the age of then, we understood how wings work (dad had a subscription to Aviation Week And Space Technology).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th March 2023), Miller (11th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread