Thread: *ast* Enya, the Irish singer

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow *ast* Enya, the Irish singer

On this Women's Day, I will pay tribute to an Irish singer known worldwide for her voice (Venus master of your Sun sign in Aries), born on May 17, 1961, under a crescent Moon.

I had, 10 years ago discovered that there was an asteroid 6433 in his name and which has just entered the sign of Taurus his sun sign and currently in conjunction the North Node, in the natal the asteroid Enya is in conjunction Uranus.

It was in March 1987, Enya released her first album, the title bore her artist name, and in the wake of a progressed New Moon and in conjunction natal Mercury in Gemini. The second album released in September 1988 "Watermark", this time approaching the progressed New Moon, then the next progressed New Moon was in 2017, in the axis of opposition Saturn retro conjunction Jupiter retro. The last album dates from 2015, can we think that it closes the loop of a singing career? , and what about the transit of Uranus on its natal Sun in 2024?

Enya would live in " the castle of Manderley (formerly the castle of Victoria)" in the company of ten cats, this castle would have been bought by Enya in 1997, the year of the conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus and the year of the return of transiting Jupiter and Neptune natal conjunct Saturn

One can ask the question when one is an astrologer, to be known worldwide, with a fortune of more than 136 million dollars, that these appearances are so rare. We can understand it by the position of retro Neptune at the apex of a T square of the opposition of Mars with retro Jupiter/retro Saturn, Enya would know how to create a paradise on earth, a fortress outside a reality that does not conform to its ideal. Just listen to these videos to realize that we are at the gates of another dimension, whose music transports us. The castle is part of the decor, to pursue the dream glimpsed in these magnificent enchanting music. The opposition of Mars/JupiterR/Saturn/R became the ramparts of the castle. Neptune is ruler of the South Node,

Enya(Eithne Patricia Ní Bhraonáin of her real name) would have a house in the south of France, in a secret space far from prying eyes. It is perhaps the price to pay to be the best Irish singer. The position of the Sun at the double trine of retro Jupiter and retro Saturn is this karmic baggage that life will have offered to it. Since in progression the Sun becomes the master of the North Node. With Neptune master of the South Node, we learn that these grandparents were part of a group that presented shows throughout Ireland, as well as his father was also a musician before opening his Pub.Enya (Eithne) grew up in a family with four brothers and four sisters, would in turn form a band An Clann As Dobhair in 1968 and rename it "Clannad" in the 70s, Enya joined the band in 1980, the Moon progressed in Pisces at the trine of natal Neptune, played the keyboard and took part in the group's backing vocals. It was in 1982 Enya left the group with producer Nicky Ryan.

The solo career Enya begins in 1984, progressed conjunction of the Moon/Venus opposition Neptune, begins with the recording of two instrumental pieces... We can think that the absence of Enya since 2015, can be explained by the progression of the Sun in Cancer in the axis of opposition Pluto in transit and a progressed Sun which arrives in the axis of opposition Saturn retro (the silence granted) and the progressed Moon in the axis of opposition Neptune transit could give him the taste to sing again . 2015 will have been marked by the transit of Saturn in opposition Venus progressed, old age catches up with us, breaking the years of youth with a glance… If return, I think in 2024 will be a last goodbye with the scene to give way to the dream illusion...

@source article
    https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...-irlandaise-2/

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Alecs (10th March 2023), aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bluegreen (9th March 2023), Eva2 (9th March 2023), Franny (10th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Icare (5th June 2023), Ioneo (9th March 2023), Isserley (10th March 2023), Matthew (9th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), rgray222 (10th March 2023), RunningDeer (10th March 2023), wondering (9th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: *ast* Enya, the Irish singer

And her time with Clannad

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th March 2023), Bluegreen (9th March 2023), Eva2 (9th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Icare (5th June 2023), Ioneo (9th March 2023), Lunesoleil (9th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), RunningDeer (10th March 2023), wondering (10th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* Enya, the Irish singer

Public appearances Enya are so rare and when we go further in the analysis of her birth sky, we can understand it. This will have been the price to pay for its success. The lesson to be learned, it's not because you have the fortune that everything can become easier, it's also to accept a counter part, I give you that and you give me something else.
    10 years ago, I listened to a lot of Enya videos and with Women's Day, I came out of articles written about women and I remembered Enya the singer that I had adored and her asteroid. Today, I listen to another style of music...

🪩 🪩 🪩 🪩 🪩

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Matthew (9th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), rgray222 (10th March 2023), RunningDeer (10th March 2023), wondering (10th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Lunesoliel, Thank you for this thread - I have loved Enya's music for many years and it was a treat to see the interview. Also fascinating regarding her astrological journey.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Lunesoleil (10th March 2023), mountain_jim (10th March 2023), rgray222 (10th March 2023), RunningDeer (10th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Lunesoliel, Thank you for this thread - I have loved Enya's music for many years and it was a treat to see the interview. Also fascinating regarding her astrological journey.
    thank you for the return, we find some interviews on Youtube
    With the arrival of Uranus on its Sun in Taurus, we will see if in 2024, Enya returns after 9 years, a cycle in numerology.
    The company of ten cats is certainly better than being confronted with a world that has lost these dreams.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), wondering (10th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

With Enya, we are completely in another energy after the phase of abundance, the phase of withdrawal, it is in phase with the cycle of nature

🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Islander12 (5th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,305 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

With Enya, we are completely in another energy after the phase of abundance, the phase of withdrawal, it is in phase with the cycle of nature

🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔

Ahhh... Orinoco Flow still gives me goosebumps. Thanks for the link Lunesoleil.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Lunesoleil (5th June 2023), wondering (5th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread