+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overview/Updates - Janine (tarot), Jean-Claud (beyond mystic), RICARDO BOSI (australia one party)

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Overview/Updates - Janine (tarot), Jean-Claud (beyond mystic), RICARDO BOSI (australia one party)

The rumble video I link below is a conversation between RICARDO BOSI (leader of Australia One party), Janine (Well known expert Tarot reader), Jean Claude (from Beyond Mystic).

Ricardo Bosi is the leader of the Australia One party and he is a retired Lt Col from the Australian Army (special forces/SAS) and is what I would consider a "White hat". The reason I am posting this is for the overview that Ricardo Bosi gives on what is going on. He openly acknowledges the "White Hats" and the nature of the evil ("black hats") and the other hats in between.

Its well worth listening to the beginning, but you might get sucked in to watching the whole thing 1h 49m.

Recent session: https://rumble.com/v2bdha6-war-corre...nd-janine.html

If you are interested in the previous one from two and a bit weeks ago, which is also really good then it is here - you might want to watch that first if you have the time.

Previous session: https://rumble.com/v2acqau-war-corre...nd-janine.html
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th March 2023 at 23:55.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

BluBeast (4th April 2023), Delight (11th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th March 2023), Harmony (11th March 2023), Yvanka (12th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread