+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help with information on healing Stomach Cancer needed

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Default Re: Help with information on healing Stomach Cancer needed

I posted this on another cancer thread as well. Emerald Robinson on jabb relater cancer increase

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/tu...m_medium=email

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th March 2023), mountain_jim (14th March 2023), Pam (14th March 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,954 times in 2,108 posts

Waldo, I've been self employed for 35 plus years, rode super successful waves twice and then hit bottom twice , most employees I ever had at one time was 52 at age 30 years old. Never again, I was a bail bondsman, marriage counselor, loan shark , and on and on and on . Oh and then I ran a business. . So I get it, at me peak I was staying at the bar every night and when I finally laid down for the night my body would twitch while my mind was trying to go to sleep. Oh what a time that was. Your diet sucks , your everything is off do to stress and it never leaves. One big thing I think happens is your alkaline level is too high making to much acid in your b
    ody do to your crappy intake. I'm big on baking soda and water to level your system.

The other is that frequency machine to put that harmonic balance around you when your home. Does anybody know the details of that, I thought it had something to do with Tesla technology. Stay away from the wifi, keep your cell away from you as much as you can , These are just my suggestions. I will keep you in the prayer list buddy. Stay the course! Keep us posted.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (14th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th March 2023), mountain_jim (14th March 2023), Pam (14th March 2023), Patient (15th March 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), Waldo (15th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

As someone said earlier, (activated, "decarboxylated") cannabis oil. It would be my big gun.

One of the hallmarks of a cancer cell is that it has turned off the mechanism to die (the fancy word for normal cell death is "apoptosis.") With apoptosis turned off, the cancer cell is "immortal." If only there was a way to turn apoptosis back on in the cancer cells, then they could die...

The most famous of the more than 100 cannabinoids in cannabis is THC. Molecules of THC are seen by the human body as a "mimitic" of anandamide, the main neurotransmitter of the endocannabinoid system (now known to be the super-regulatory system in the human body, discovered in 1985.) Anandamide is a "programmable" molecule that the body sends out to trigger a wide array of chemical responses, and THC mimics anandamide. (It's reasonable to assume that mimicking the body's main regulatory neurotransmitter - a molecule that can be 'programmed' by the body to initiate and regulate many different functions - is likely why THC is so broad-ranging in healing.)

THC turns apoptosis back on, in cancer cells!
    That's one of the 3 main ways that cannabis fights cancer. Another is anti-angiogenesis (the process of stopping the body from making blood vessels to feed tumors.) When a tumor forms, it sends out chemical signals telling the body to make more blood vessels, to feed the tumor! (angiogenesis) THC inhibits angiogenesis!

A cannabis oil protocol is slowly (over 90 days) increasing the daily dosage of activated, THC-rich, full-spectrum cannabis oil (often called "Rick Simpson oil or RSO, in honor of the guy who created the protocol) up to around a full gram of THC per day (consuming around 60 grams of THC in 90 days.) The protocol starts with a very small amount, and the patient builds up a tolerance, then increases a little, and so on. Jumping to a high dose too quickly will cause a non-deadly but very uncomfortable "overdose" that includes vertigo and nausea. (Imagine being strapped upside-down on a horrible carnival ride that won't stop.)

I think I'd also be sipping ESSIAC tea, taking a quality multivitamin / multi-mineral supplement, including megadoses of vitamins C and D, and make sure your metals (calcium, potassium, sodium, zinc) are right.

Lots of pure water.

Breathe. (It doesn't have to be Wim Hof or Yogic "breath of fire" level breathing, but do whatever deep breathing you can do.)

Fast. Probably sounds like e demented joke to someone with stomach cancer, to whom fasting is likely easier than eating, but I'd do at least a 14-hour (including sleep) fasting cycle every night.

Food will be difficult with stomach cancer, so make sure every bite of food is healing and nutritious. I'd shift to a radical diet eliminating all of the foods known to increase inflammation (see Dr. Gundry for a list of low-inflammation foods.) No sugar at all, none. Even harder to do, avoid the carbohydrates (like "starches") that turn into sugar in your body.

Get outside, even if you can only sit in a chair, and even if you can't stay out very long.

Tell yourself, over and over, that you are healing, that the cancer is going away. Express gratitude (it is very healing to do so.)

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alecs (15th March 2023), bobme (14th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), halcyon026 (17th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), John Hilton (1st August 2023), Johnnycomelately (14th March 2023), mountain_jim (14th March 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Patient (15th March 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (14th March 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (13th August 2023), Waldo (15th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

That frequency machine would be the "Spooky 2", based on the work of Royal Rife, the Tesla of healing frequencies, whose work like Tesla's was destroyed and/or suppressed due to vested interests, but enough was salvaged to set the stage for the medicine of the future based on healing with frequencies. Rather like the little hand held device that "Bones" in the Star Trek series used to heal.
    There are two threads about the Spooky 2 on Avalon:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...hnology-Device
    You have to be a member to see that one so someone else started a thread for public viewing here though it's not as informative:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1483961

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    The other is that frequency machine to put that harmonic balance around you when your home. Does anybody know the details of that, I thought it had something to do with Tesla technology. Stay away from the wifi, keep your cell away from you as much as you can , These are just my suggestions. I will keep you in the prayer list buddy. Stay the course! Keep us posted.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (15th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (15th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th March 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Patient (15th March 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (15th March 2023), Waldo (15th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I posted this on another cancer thread as well. Emerald Robinson on jabb relater cancer increase

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/tu...m_medium=email

I am not jabbed in fact I have never even had a standard annual flu vaccine. I want to publically thank you for your offer to loan me your zapper device and also state in public that I promise to return it to you no later than 60 days. I will buy one if it is effective in my journey. I have been destitute in the past but my business is doing well of late so I am no longer scraping to get by.

I am still waiting for a Tee Scan to be scheduled to see if the cancer has moved to my lymph nodes. Once that is done they will decide weather or not to fix my left cartoriod artery which is 80% blocked and calcified. I had my right done about 2 years ago with a stent and it is clear but the left is too calcified so they will open it up and scrape it clear according to the vascular surgeon I met with on Friday. I have not had my consultation with the oncologist yet they are waiting for the Tee Scan before they propose a treatment plan. What I am hearing is they want to shrink the apple sized tumor with Chemo and radiation before they do the surgery. The vascular surgeon said he would prefer to do the artery after my surgery to remove the tumor but he said the surgeon doing the tumor will probably want the artery fixed first so I don't have a stroke on the table.

I got a call from the Dr who did the colonoscopy and upper GI last Thursday and he said I have the worst case of diverticulosis he has seen in 30 years of practice and a part of my intestine will have to be removed also. This is getting complicated but I have no choice but to fight I just hope I make the right decisions on how to proceed. My son and daughter both work in traditional medicine so I am going to get pressure to do the chemo and radiation.

I did go to this place Sunday https://www.eesystem.com/ for a 2 hour session but the chairs they had were so uncomfortable that I left in back pain. The room had about 12 people paying $120.00 for 2 hours you would think for that kind of money they could buy some decent chairs to relax in.

Wow thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and God Bless you all! Waldo

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Alecs (15th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (16th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th March 2023), onevoice (15th March 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Sadieblue (16th March 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (15th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

You are quite welcome Waldo. With all the help from this community and all else you do, you will prevail. I will send out on Thursday.
    blessings
    pd

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th March 2023), onevoice (15th March 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Sadieblue (16th March 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), Waldo (15th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Waldo/ I sent the Zapper out to you today. You will have it this Saturday the 18th according to UPS, going to your home address. Enclosed in the kit are the instructions . You will need to program the zapping sequence for your particular health issues.
    I will help you find the zapping frequencies and send all on an e mail. Keep an eye on your e mails
    All will be ok!!!
    pd

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th March 2023), Harmony (16th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th March 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Sadieblue (16th March 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), Waldo (15th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Waldo/ I sent the Zapper out to you today. You will have it this Saturday the 18th according to UPS, going to your home address. Enclosed in the kit are the instructions . You will need to program the zapping sequence for your particular health issues.
    I will help you find the zapping frequencies and send all on an e mail. Keep an eye on your e mails
    All will be ok!!!
    pd
    Awesome of you, Doug!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Harmony (16th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (16th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,244 times in 172 posts

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Waldo,

It seems the vaccine/virus is causing a lot of cancer to come back and in a very fast way due to the vax's design. Even if you did not take the vax there are other ways it can enter into your system. So I would a have a bit of focus there in detoxing from the vax, nattokinase and better yet lumbrakinase are starting points as well as ivermection.

IVM also could work directly on the cancer it seems. I think IVM's effect on cancer is one reason that early on they tried to minimize its effectiveness on the virus.

PH is important, and fasting seems to have an effect. I really like Eric Berg's stuff, he is on YT and has some great clips on cancer. He recommends fasting, and no sugars of any type of all.

The latest focus for cancer has been on fenbendazole, which is an anti-parasite drug.

I have a friend who was diagnosed with prostrate cancer a few years back. He was in the hedge fund business and did massive amounts of research there and applied that approach to the cancer. Based on that research his strategy was to take all reasonable natural remedies and use them all at once. His thinking was that if he did one at a time he would run out of time. His numbers started coming back better and better, until his traditional doc ran more tests and the new numbers showed no cancer at all.

From research a few years back I did like the information the fellow at cancertutor.com had put together.

Peace to you and yours.
    I agree with all the points here. I follow Clif High on substack and he cured his colon cancer with surgery followed by fenbendazole and chaga mushroom powder. I have taken fenbendazole myself for a few days, simply to test for side effects. There were none (although it made my cat vomit!) Some cancers may be caused by a virus or a parasite, in which case Ivermectin is the answer. The dosage depends on body weight (approximately). You can look it up. There should be no side effects so it's worth trying all of these. Also cut out everything that contains glucose and fructose as cancer apparently feeds on these.

Over the years I have built up a huge file (gigabytes) of documents and videos on this subject.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th March 2023), Harmony (16th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (16th March 2023), Waldo (17th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Waldo,

It seems the vaccine/virus is causing a lot of cancer to come back and in a very fast way due to the vax's design. Even if you did not take the vax there are other ways it can enter into your system. So I would a have a bit of focus there in detoxing from the vax, nattokinase and better yet lumbrakinase are starting points as well as ivermection.

IVM also could work directly on the cancer it seems. I think IVM's effect on cancer is one reason that early on they tried to minimize its effectiveness on the virus.

PH is important, and fasting seems to have an effect. I really like Eric Berg's stuff, he is on YT and has some great clips on cancer. He recommends fasting, and no sugars of any type of all.

The latest focus for cancer has been on fenbendazole, which is an anti-parasite drug.

I have a friend who was diagnosed with prostrate cancer a few years back. He was in the hedge fund business and did massive amounts of research there and applied that approach to the cancer. Based on that research his strategy was to take all reasonable natural remedies and use them all at once. His thinking was that if he did one at a time he would run out of time. His numbers started coming back better and better, until his traditional doc ran more tests and the new numbers showed no cancer at all.

From research a few years back I did like the information the fellow at cancertutor.com had put together.

Peace to you and yours.
    I agree with all the points here. I follow Clif High on substack and he cured his colon cancer with surgery followed by fenbendazole and chaga mushroom powder. I have taken fenbendazole myself for a few days, simply to test for side effects. There were none (although it made my cat vomit!) Some cancers may be caused by a virus or a parasite, in which case Ivermectin is the answer. The dosage depends on body weight (approximately). You can look it up. There should be no side effects so it's worth trying all of these. Also cut out everything that contains glucose and fructose as cancer apparently feeds on these.

Over the years I have built up a huge file (gigabytes) of documents and videos on this subject.
    I got my fenbendazole today started taking it this evening. I am taking several other natural suppliments and have an IV Vitamin C appointment planned next week.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Harmony (17th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Stephanie (17th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (17th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

All my loving, healing blessings dearest Waldo,
    may all be well.
    💖🙏🏻💖

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Harmony (18th March 2023), Jambo (12th April 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Matthew (18th March 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), Waldo (18th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Friends

I have an update from Waldo. I sent him my zapper. He has just now begun to use it as it was not so easy to program. We talk by phone now.

The cancer has spread to other areas, and now also in his shoulder. He has only began using the zapper a couple of times but did report to me a slight improvement in how his shoulder feels, but this is all to premature of course, but encouraging.

I will be in continual contact with him and will update this post, given his permission. He has some tough decisions to make in all areas but he is doing the best he can
    prayers
    pd

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), rgray222 (26th March 2023), Stephanie (26th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), Waldo (26th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Friends

I have an update from Waldo. I sent him my zapper. He has just now begun to use it as it was not so easy to program. We talk by phone now.

The cancer has spread to other areas, and now also in his shoulder. He has only began using the zapper a couple of times but did report to me a slight improvement in how his shoulder feels, but this is all to premature of course, but encouraging.

I will be in continual contact with him and will update this post, given his permission. He has some tough decisions to make in all areas but he is doing the best he can
    prayers
    pd
    Good to chat with you today and thanks for the update, Here are the links I mentioned to you and I'll email the HFCS study.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/28/why-...-medicine.html

https://www.genengnews.com/gen-news-...256166?q=Sugar

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Stephanie (26th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Waldo,
    I just reviewed the thread and don't see that anyone has recommended your taking saunas, or frequent hot baths. I believe that should be part of your regime right now, and if you have a bathtub it is a cheap way to kill the cancer cells. Just yesterday a friend told me that somebody she knew cured herself of cancer twice with hot baths.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), rgray222 (26th March 2023), Stephanie (26th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (26th March 2023), Waldo (26th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Waldo,
    I just reviewed the thread and don't see that anyone has recommended your taking saunas, or frequent hot baths. I believe that should be part of your regime right now, and if you have a bathtub it is a cheap way to kill the cancer cells. Just yesterday a friend told me that somebody she knew cured herself of cancer twice with hot baths.
    I have a membership at the Anatole Hotel health club in Dallas and they have a sauna, steam room and large hot tub. I haven't been in months but it is on my list of things to do once I transition all my tasks at work to employees and stop going in every day. Thanks for the reminder my naturepathic doctor also recommends sauna baths for toxin discharge.

A friend of mine called out of the blue and sent me a video of someone who cured his cancer with fenbendazole which I have been taking for a week now, I texted him back trying to keep a dense of humor telling him I was already using it but I had a strong urge to like my ass LOL

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), janette (26th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Stephanie (26th March 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (26th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Sorry to hear of your health issue. I do believe cancer CAN be cured..just wish I knew that before it took my parents years ago. I understand mms chlorine dioxide solution is very effective in the treatment of cancer..warm lemonwater is also good and baking soda too. All very inexpensive to get hold of. Also zeolite powder is wonderful for detoxing the body..I have just started taking it nightly. Not the best tasting drink but I'll stick with it ..good luck and God bless xx

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Stephanie (25th April 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (27th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Time for prayers for Waldo

I have been in touch with Waldo who posted this OP a few months back. He is not doing well and has been admitted into the hospital. He told me he may not make it.
    All we can do is pray for the best possible outcome for him and his family.

p d

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (22nd April 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2023), onevoice (22nd April 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Stephanie (25th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st April 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), wondering (21st July 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

An update for the thread. I did start a chemo / immunotherapy / Herceptin protocol with my oncologist back in April along with many other protocols of various supplements, high does of IV Vitamin C, the zapper and fenbendazole. After all three chemo treatments I found myself in the hospital, the first time I was on a ventilator for a few days and the last time I was sent home on hospice and given only a few days to live. That was about 6 weeks ago and here I am feeling better than I have felt in over 2 years since being first diagnosed with anemia. After the last visit to the hospital I decided no mas on the chemo as it was obviously doing more harm than good. I had a CT scan about 3 weeks ago and it showed my lymph nodes were clear and my large tumor at the top of my stomach had shrunk quite a bit and my internal bleeding had stopped. Also the tumor in my shoulder and should bone was gone. I was told after my last hospital stay that the chemo was causing heart spasms and that is why I had to go to the ER as all 3 reactions were the same in that I was unable to breathe and my O2 dropped below 50.

I have to mention that there were and are still are quite a few people praying for me and I have dusted off my 1599 Geneva Bible and started reading and meditating. I had a horrific car crash in 1986, a head on with an 18 wheeler on the highway wearing no seat belt. There is no way I should have survived that crash as I had 11 broken bones and they had to scrape me off the dashboard of my Buick station wagon. God sent an Angel to my hospital room during my recovery she brought a bible and prayed with me and told me if I read the Word of God it will heal my mind and body. It worked back then and I am giving credit to God and yes Jesus Christ for my seemingly miraculous recovery from deaths door a few weeks back. I know the power or prayer having used it for all these years. As I read I am comforted in my inner man it truly is a love letter and a murder mystery.

Sorry for not posting more but when you go through something like this everything changes. It's hard to explain but it is like many things I liked doing seem meaningless or you just lose interest in some things. However as I said I a feeling better than I have in a long time and as much as possible things seem to be returning to what is normal for me.

All glory and praise to my Lord and Savior. Amen.

36. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Alecs (19th July 2023), celticwarrior (19th July 2023), Ernie Nemeth (19th July 2023), Harmony (19th July 2023), Mari (19th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2023), Matthew (19th July 2023), onawah (19th July 2023), onevoice (20th July 2023), Orph (19th July 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), pounamuknight (19th July 2023), Seeclearly (19th July 2023), Stephanie (19th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2023), Suzi E (19th July 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (19th July 2023), ulli (20th July 2023), UNEEKSTUF (20th July 2023), wondering (21st July 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,963 times in 2,642 posts

Thank you for the update on your Progress Waldo. It's wonderful to hear you are progressing well and on the way back to good health. May you continue to be blessed, and I pray with you that all is in good hands with love and gratefulness, all the support you need surrounding all you do, miricles do happen, as you have experienced already in your life.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Alecs (19th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2023), Matthew (19th July 2023), Pam (19th July 2023), Seeclearly (19th July 2023), Stephanie (19th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2023), Szymon (19th July 2023), thepainterdoug (20th July 2023), Waldo (19th July 2023), wondering (21st July 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Waldo, such a good update . Im thrilled to hear this for you and family
    pd

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (19th July 2023), Harmony (19th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2023), onevoice (20th July 2023), Stephanie (19th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th July 2023), Waldo (19th July 2023), wondering (21st July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast