Thread: Snatam Kaur, I love it and you?

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Snatam Kaur, I love it and you?

As the Last Quarter of the Moon approaches, I am going to introduce you to an American singer “ Snatam Kaur ” whom I discovered about ten years ago and who I was listening to on repeat at the time.

After a search, I have just found his date of birth, June 19, 1972 under an inferior conjunction of Venus to the Sun at the time of a First quarter of the Moon. The Moon, master of the South Node is in conjunction with retro Uranus, the one that comes from elsewhere carrying a spiritual message through its voice through the sounds of Kirtan. We can say that time has stopped, especially since the North Node is in Capricorn and its master Saturn is in Gemini (the sung language) in the axis of opposition Neptune retro, the international dimension of the concerts which 2023, the tour is in Europe and soon in Switzerland.

So birth at the time of a conjunction of the Moon and Uranus and I am writing this article under an opposition of the Moon and Uranus. Birth near the Summer Solstice and the 19th in analogy with the arcana of the Tarot the Sun. We can say that his music is full of Sun! I noticed in his progressed cycle that Snatam Kaur was in a phase of "Progressed New Moon" in the sign of Leo and square Uranus in transit, which promises some changes in his musical program and this new progressed Soli-lunar cycle under a conjunction lower of Mercury/Sun, which means a change in vibration, at the sextile of Saturn the ruler of the North Node, an investment may be more important and at the same time, the need for novelty is very present, all the more that the Moon in the natal is conjunct Uranus.

There is very little information on wikipedia of Snatam Kaur, after a few years with the group “Peace Family, she began a solo career.

Some albums :

2000: Amrit Vela, under the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Taurus
    2000 : To Heaven and Beyond, under a progressed conjunction of the Moon and Uranus
    2002 : Prem, transit Uranus at the trine of the retro Venus/Sun conjunction
    2003 : Shanti, moon progressed retro Neptune conjunction, progressed Sun/Angel conjunction the asteroid
    2004 : Grace,
    2005 : A Mother's Blessing with her mother (Prabhu Nam Kaur) progressed opposition of the Moon and Saturn/Venus
    2005 : Celebrate Peace, transit of Jupiter on the natal conjunction Moon/Uranus
    2006 : Anand, progressed conjunction of the Moon with retro Jupiter at the progressed quincunx Sun/Angel
    2006: Heart of Compassion, transit of Pluto in opposition Sun/Venus retro natal
    2008 : meditations for transformation, Progressed Full Moon/Eclipse + Angel
    2009 : Feeling Good Today, progressed Full Moon phase + Angel the asteroid
    2009 : Liberation's Door, at the turn of the Uranus opposition quarantine
    2010 : Divine Birth, progressing Moon receives transit Neptune opposition progressed Mars/Neptune
    2011 : Ras, Atypical triangle progressed between the Moon square Neptune and quincunx Sun
    2017 : Source of Strength, Moon progressed against Neptune
    2018 : Beloved, progressed conjunction of the Moon and Saturn trine Uranus, transit of Saturn conjunction natal Jupiter

There have also been numerous contributions from Snatam Kaur on other albums featuring other performers.

I think with this progressed New Moon, a turning point in his musical career is going to happen. The last album dates from 2018, produced under a last quarter progressed which was intended in a certain spiritual dimension. A Progressed Last Quarter that would have started in 2017 and having a karmic baggage at the start, the 7 years that have passed have been I think much more important to live for your inner journey…

@source article : https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...une-et-uranus/

St. Francis of Assisi's Prayer as Sung by Snatam Kaur

have a nice weekend @soon

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th March 2023), Franny (26th March 2023), Harmony (12th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (13th March 2023), Pam (11th March 2023), pueblo (26th March 2023), ronny (26th March 2023), tessfreq (26th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Snatam Kaur, I love it and you?

We find this musical change with Love and it's only the beginning.
    2023, Snatam Kaur tours Europe

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤍

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Franny (26th March 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th March 2023), pueblo (26th March 2023), tessfreq (26th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Snatam Kaur, I love it and you?

Stumbled across her a few years back - She is amazing!

Also interesting as she's one of the few white Sikhs out there. I did have one in my neighbourhood in Calgary - red haired guy actually - but they are rare.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th March 2023), Lunesoleil (26th March 2023), pueblo (26th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Snatam Kaur, I love it and you?

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Stumbled across her a few years back - She is amazing!
    Thank you for the feedback, it's music that feels good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread