Thread: Our True History & Origins

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Default Our True History & Origins

Confucius. "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

Saint Augustine. "Symbols are powerful because they are visible signs of invisible realities."

Isidore of Seville (560 - 636 AD) described an early map of the world known as the "T and O" map. Over time it has appeared in various guises, yet the basic T and O symbology remains the same.

Note the pattée crosses around this one. It's showing an ancient world divided in to three continents: Asia, Europe and Africa.

Here is another version with more details.

Below Asia is the name Sem, sometimes referred to as Shem. Below Europe is the name Japeth and below Africa is the name Cham, sometimes referred to as Ham. Sem, Japeth and Cham were the sons of Noah who survived the great flood with him and their wives. They seem to have each been given the guardianship of a continent in order to repopulate the Earth with their wives.

The map shows a world surrounded by sea and ocean.

The three continents were separated by three seas and two great rivers. Europe and Africa were separated by the Mediterranean Sea. In turn they were separated from Asia by the River Don (aka River Tanais) and the Black Sea to the north and by the River Nile and the Red Sea to the south.

The centre of the horizontal and vertical T bars was said to be Jerusalem, the centre of the ancient world. Asia was also know as Paradise, i.e. the Garden of Eden.

Name:  TO.JPG
Views: 44
Size:  101.5 KB

Where else might we see this T and O symbolism?

Well, it would appear that the Druids were very familiar with it for a start.

Who else might be displaying the T and O symbolism and how lofty does it go? Let's aim as high as we can.

How about the royal families of the continent of Europe?

Here it is on the UK's Imperial State Crown. It looks like they've opted to turn the world upside down. It's an inversion of the T and O symbology we've seen before. Asia now seems altogether southerly by comparison.

The technical name for this piece of jewellery is a monde from the French word for world. Again, it symbolises an ancient world of three continents. The monde on the Imperial State Crown sits directly below a triangular croix pattée, a footed cross.

This is a German royal crown from the kingdom of Hannover.

Once more there is a T and O monde sitting directly below a triangular croix pattée or Tatzenkreuz as the Germans call it.

The Dutch royal crown. More mondes and pattée crosses.

Ukraine's crown of Rus.

It soon becomes apparent that triangular pattée crosses and mondes dominate European crown designs and symbology.

The exceptions to this are few, yet they do exist.

Here's the crown of Queen Elisabeta of Romania. The familiar monde is there, but the cross design is a crosslet cross.

This was the crown of the French king Louis XV. No crosses or mondes are to be seen. There is a fleur-de-lys atop a three layered circlet instead.

The point being that Europe is a predominantly Christian continent, but why are there no Christian crosses on any of the royal crowns? Why are triangular pattée crosses so predominant?

Let's look at these questions on a deeper level and come at them from a different angle.

Did the Pope ever wear a crown?

Yes and no. But apparently more so yes, actually. The Pope's crown was officially termed the papal tiara. It was last worn by Pope Paul VI in 1963. Yet the Popes continue to receive papal tiaras to this day. Pope Francis' papal tiara was made by the nuns of the Rajcica monastery in Macedonia.

First of all there are three crowns on it. All manner of suggestions can be found as to what the three crowns symbolise. None of the suggestions mention the three continents of the T and O map. So I'm going to break the mould and suggest it with evidence of more besides.

In private the Pope might just be acknowledged as at least the public front who rules over not just three, but five continents of the world.

Pope Francis' coat of arms.

Looking at the depiction of his papal tiara with T and O eyes on I can see Asia at the top, followed by Europe and Africa and finally North America and South America at the bottom.

Judging by the rest of the symbolism, he's a member of just about every big club going!

Again, the cross atop Francis' papal tiara is not a Christian cross. It's an eight pointed cross design, possibly a variation of a basic pommy cross.

Let's have a look now at Francis' inauguration.

He appears to be wearing a variation of the T and O map on his head, just like the mitre of Saint Augustine near the top of this post. The T shape is also similar to the cross of Saint Anthony of Egypt, aka the tau cross. His pallium shows four triangular pattée crosses around his neck, with a fifth and sixth on the back and front. In broad terms I think the first four are celestial in nature and probably depict solstices and equinoxes?

Once again there isn't a Christian cross to be seen. The geometry of the staff's cross is faintly that of a pattée cross with pommy effects. Furthermore it is slightly eight pointed from the intersection. It does appear to be sitting atop a monde of some description, similar to royal sceptres like the UK one, for example.

Following this I'll look at symbols related to what's been described here and try to connect some big dots of further relevance to our true history and origins.

To be continued.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 14th March 2023 at 11:29. Reason: Tidied up the pallium material

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

aledum (13th March 2023), Brigantia (12th March 2023), Ewan (12th March 2023), gini (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), haroldsails (12th March 2023), Ioneo (12th March 2023), Jad (12th March 2023), Journeyman (14th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th March 2023), Matthew (23rd March 2023), pabranno (12th March 2023), Pam (12th March 2023), Raskolnikov (14th March 2023), samsdice (12th March 2023), scotslad (12th March 2023), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Default Re: Our True History & Origins

Whilst researching these matters it has come to my attention that colours are a highly important aspect of the symbolism involved. This is problematical as there is no guide known to me of the colours and their precise meanings.

The minds behind the system know precisely what they are doing with colours and everything else, yet the information is very much a closely guarded secret and generally kept out of the public domain.

With considerable toil and a bit of luck it is possible to crack at least some elements of the colour system. Should a fellow Avalonian be aware of what the colours mean, then I'd be grateful for the sharing of that knowledge here. I'm mostly alluding to flags. They are powerful and telling symbols in their own right.

Similarly, if you're certain I've made a mistake along the way, then please point it out to me. All corrections will be gratefully received!

To demonstrate aspects of the above, let's take a look at the flag of the Holy See and its capital the Vatican City State.

First of all it's a square flag making it very rare on the world stage. More on that later perhaps.

The colours are yellow and white. Or are they? Actually, the colours are gold and silver. They've just been symbolised as yellow and white, which is rather slippery of them!

The gold and silver colours symbolise the two heavenly gates of God and man. A red cord crosses the crossed keys making another eight pointed cross. As we've already seen, these eight pointed crosses are repeatedly in the thick of the action. Why is the cord not black, blue, green or any other colour?

[Could the red be symbolising the blood of Christ? Perhaps. I'm more inclined to come at the question from a blend of Genesis 2:7 (dust of the earth) the Qur'an 23:12 (an extract of clay) and Hopi teachings of red being the colour for the guardians of the earth. Also white symbolised the upper (heavenly?) kingdom of ancient Egypt, whilst red symbolised the lower (Earthly?) kingdom of ancient Egypt. The Vatican says it alludes to the bond between the two powers.]

The keys belong to Saint Peter and are said to unlock the two heavenly gates. The silver gate of man opens to allow a soul to descend to be born on Earth. At death the golden gate of God opens to allow a soul to ascend in to the heavens once more.

The statue of Saint Peter in the Vatican's Piazza San Pietro. He's holding both of the keys in his right hand.

Note the symbolism of the pointed right index finger. Intuition tells me it's important, yet the meaning is unknown to me. Does anyone else know the meaning?

It's all over famous works of art and plenty more besides.

This is what's left of the Colossus of Constantine, a statue depicting the Roman emperor Constantine the Great. He was the first Roman emperor to convert to Christianity.

Here's a pointy left handed index finger version from 2021. It's a commemorative €20 coin minted by the Vatican.

There's a strong message behind the symbology of the index finger. I wouldn't expect it to mean anything but grim news for the general public.

More grim Vatican coin news can be found here, they're doing the war in Ukraine now too. The filth of it.

https://europeanconservative.com/art...cination-coin/

Anyway. Back to the heavenly gates of God and man and where I'm ultimately driving at as being perhaps our true home.

Where are these gates located?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Serpent & Orion.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	50586

The golden gate of God is in the region of the constellation of Serpens and the silver gate of man is the constellation of Orion.

The Vatican, ancient Egyptians and others are telling us that our souls travelled from Orion to be born here on Earth. There's plenty more to discuss than that, but it's quite the watershed to pause upon for reflection.

Is there anything else that supports this conclusion? Yes there is. It's so old and mysterious that virtually none of us have even heard about it.

Thankfully Bill has heard about it and his astonishing interview with Klaus Dona in 2010 called "The Hidden History of the Human Race" is not to be missed. It's of a pre-Sanskrit era going back at least 17 000 years in places. A treasure trove of evidence and artifacts is described. It points to a highly advanced global civilisation at a time when quackademics insist we were altogether more primitive and localised.

What really caught my attention was Dona describing Ecuador's Pyramid With the Eye. With reference to it's base we learn that the son of the creator comes (from Orion).

Here's a link to the page. It shows many fascinating photographs.

https://projectavalon.net/lang/en/kl...script_en.html

The video describes the Pyramid With the Eye from around 7'30" onwards.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gQQlhXTQ6e4R/
    Last edited by Hermoor; 14th March 2023 at 10:53.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ewan (14th March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Heart to heart (14th March 2023), Journeyman (14th March 2023), lisalu (15th March 2023), Matthew (23rd March 2023), Pam (14th March 2023), Raskolnikov (14th March 2023), sunflower (23rd March 2023), Tommy Roxx (21st July 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Default Re: Our True History & Origins

Confronting The Dragon Through The Ages – Paul Wallis.

A good exploration of the Dragon/Tyrant story and how we got to where we are now.

Love peace and joy to all!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Ewan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Matthew (23rd March 2023), sunflower (23rd March 2023), Tommy Roxx (21st July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread